❀ ɪᴅᴏʟɪᴢᴇ!! || ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ

Od -shinkai

『 ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ 』 ❝ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴋɪss ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ! ❞ ⊱⋅•──────❴ •*•♫•*• ❵──────•⋅⊰ ᴘʟ... Viac

Author-chan's Note + Request Page
[Eve] Fluffy
[Mafumafu] Allergies
[Mafumafu & Soraru] Q&A
[Soraru] Sick
[Sakata] Fireworks
[Sou] Yellow
[Sakata] Acceptance
[Shima] Café
[Eve] Smile
[Amatsuki] Cat
[Amatsuki] Actions
[Colon] Attention
[luz] Warmth
[Colon] Forever
[luz] Cuddles
[nqrse] Flustered
[luz] Memories
[Eve & Sou] Lose
[Mafumafu] Clingy
[Colon] Next Stage!!
[Riinu] Wouldn't it be Nice to be in Love?
[Jel] Amore Mio
[Root] The Parade is Here
[Satomi] Shangri-La For The Two of Us
[Nanamori] Welcome Back, Love!
[Colon] Riddles
[Amatsuki] Actions (2)
[Wolpis Kater] Medicine
[Sou] Mathematics
[R.A.T.A.T.A.] A Chaotic Collaboration
Important Note + FAQs
Announcement + Challenge
10K Special ヽ( 'ω' ヽ三 ノ'ω' )ノ
[TAG #1]
[TAG #2]
[TAG #4]
[TAG #3]

[Eve] Fluffy (2)

1.3K 41 51
Od -shinkai

[A/n: My first ever two-shot! (  ;▽;  ) I'm so proud... Please praise me— Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS PRECIOUS MUSHROOM!!! ヽ( 'ω' ヽ三 ノ'ω' )ノ]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
≫────··•••··────≪

"Ah, (Y/n)-san! There you are!"

You looked up from your phone and saw Sou.

"Hello, Sou-kun."

You placed your phone down before smiling at him.

Once he sat down on the seat across yours, he went straight to the point. "So, what do you want to ask me?"

You scratched the back of your head. "Oh, that. Y-Yeah."

He tilted his head before continuing, "What is it all about?"

"You do know what date tomorrow is, right?"

He nodded. "Mm-hmm~ May 23rd."

"Well, about the question..." Your face flushed red because of embarrassment.

"Go on. Say it, (Y/n)-san."

You bowed your head slightly, trying your hardest to hide the blush on your cheeks. "Wh-What kind of gifts do you think Eve would like?"

He stared at you first before his lips slowly curve upwards to form a smile. "Oh, is that all?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Once you got home, you went to Eve's room, hoping to see him there. And you were right.

He was in the same position you saw him before leaving to meet up with Sou. And surprisingly, until now, he's still there. It's as if he didn't even move a single muscle.

You sighed. You went up to him, ignoring the loud footsteps you're making.

"Eve~ Let's go out tomorrow... You're always there with your works these past few weeks!" you whined as you rested your chin on top of the blonde's fluffy hair.

"If you would stop bugging me then I should have finished this before..." he sighed.

"Let's go out, please~?" You ignored his words and buried your face on his hair more. "At least take a day off. Your works won't go anywhere, you know?"

You heard him sigh. "(Y/n)," he called.

"Mm?"

"My hair," he said as he crossed his arms on his chest.

But you only answered with a giggle. You wrapped your arms around him before planting a kiss on his hair.

"Please, Eve? Also, it's your special day tomorrow, right~?"

He slowly shook his head. A small smile forming on his lips. He held your arms before speaking, "Fine."

"Yay! Thank you~" You hugged him tighter and leaned down to give him a kiss on his cheek. "I love you, Eve!"

"I love you, too."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

At last, morning arrived. You felt the slight morning breeze touch your face. Slowly, you opened your eyes. A small smile crept its way to your lips once you saw your most beloved man beside you, staring at you with his sweetest smile plastered on his face.

"Good morning, mushroom head~" You reached your hand out and ruffled his very fluffy hair.

He chuckled. "Good morning, bedhead~" he greeted back.

You scooted closer to him and hugged him tightly, snuggling on his chest and embracing his warmth.

"Happy birthday, Eve~" you softly said.

Slowly, he wrapped an arm around your torso. "Thank you, (Y/n)."

"Do you have any plans for today?"

He chuckled at you. "You said yesterday that we're going out, right? I cleared my whole schedule for today." He leaned closer and planted a kiss on your forehead. "I want to spend my birthday with you~"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Now, where do you want to go?" you asked as you ran around the mall, but not removing your eyes at the blonde.

"Wherever you'd like to go," he simply answered.

"Eh~? Then let's go and eat first!" You grabbed his hand and pulled him to the second floor, not even waiting for his response. You only let him go once you reached your destination.

"You know me too well, (Y/n)," he laughed.

"I know that you wouldn't say no to sushi~"

You entered the restaurant and made your orders.

While waiting, you keep on singing "Happy Birthday" to him, which he clearly enjoyed.

He enjoyed seeing his girlfriend singing happily for him on this very special day.

"Happy birthday, mushroom~
Happy birthday, mushroom~"

He sighed. His smile never left his face. "You can just say "Eve", (Y/n)."

"No. I want mushroom, hahaha!" You continued clapping your hands with the tune of the said song. "Besides, if I say "Eve", it wouldn't fit the tune."

He paused for a second. "You're actually right."

Once your orders arrived, you started eating.

"Next, we'll go to the salon."

He was about to shove sushi in his mouth but froze halfway after hearing your words.

"Salon?"

"Yep!" You continued eating your food. "You haven't had a good maintenance on your hair for a while since you're always facing your works."

"But (Y/n), my hair is just fine."

"I bet you haven't noticed how long it actually is now."

With the words you spat, he touched the fringes of his hair, which definitely became longer than before.

You prevented yourself from laughing. "You looked like the protagonist in every h*ntai anime—" Your words were cut off when Eve quickly shoved whole sushi in your mouth.

"Don't you dare say it, (Y/n). Don't say it."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We're back~"

You announced the moment you enter the salon.

The same woman from last time greeted you. "Oh! Welcome back, Eve! (Y/n)!" She went to the drawer to get her equipment. "So Eve is going to have his usual haircut?"

"Ye—"

"Actually, both of us."

You threw him a confused look. "'Both of us'?"

He wrapped his arm around your shoulders. "You do need to get your hair styled sometimes."

"Eh? But I'm okay with my hair, Eve."

He ruffled your hair. "Come on. Just for today?"

You sighed but flashed a quick smile at him. "Sure."

You sat on the chair and faced the mirror. But you saw Eve whisper something to the woman.

She answered with a nod.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait, wait! What?! My hair... IT'S NOW BLONDE!!" You stared at the mirror in disbelief.

You fell asleep while she was working with your hair. Then now that you just woke up, it's in a different colour. The style also changed. It's now the same fluffy hair as Eve's.

You turned to him. "EVE! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

He was there, looking at you as he prevented himself to burst out laughing.

He stood up and went up to you.

"You don't like it? We now have the same hair~"

"Now, you look like a very cute couple!" the woman said as she clasped her palms together, admiring her work.

"But... But..."

He faced you with a worried look. "'But' what?" He cupped your cheeks and made you face him. "You don't like it?"

His blue eyes filled with worry. "Tell me."

"Mm. It's nothing~" You smiled at him.

"Really? Are you okay with your hair now?"

You faced the mirror, touching the fringes of your hair and enjoying the light volume of your new style. "Does it suit me?"

He wrapped his arms around you as he rested his chin on your fluffy hair. "It suits you perfectly, (Y/n)~"

"Well then, I'll leave you two there. Come back anytime~"

You then looked at Eve from the mirror. "So, where's our next stop?"

"Hmm... A small walk will do."

"Let's walk home?"

He nodded.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Walking through the empty streets hand in hand while staring at the setting sun which gives colours to the once plain sky. For you, this was the best moment of the day. Your most treasured moments, especially with Eve.

On the way home, you spotted the school where he prepared the surprise for you last Valentine's.

"So many things happened to us already," you mumbled.

You felt Eve giving your hand a light squish.

"This is just the beginning of our story together, (Y/n)."

"Remember when you asked me to be your girlfriend?" Your words were followed by a chuckle.

He scratched the back of his head. "Y-Yeah. I was quite nervous back then. I'm not sure what I was saying."

"Really?" You glanced at him, and he just nodded. "Well, I think you're cute~"

His cheeks dusted pink as he covered half of his face with his free hand.

After a short silence, he then spoke, "I saw you staring at the school just a while ago."

"Oh, that? I-I just remembered something."

"Me too." He looked at the sky before continuing, "I remember how we spent Valentine's together."

"I can still remember that clearly. One of the best moments that happened in my life."

"Well, for me, every moment I spend with you is the happiest. I treasure everything."

You then arrived at the apartment the two of you shared.

"And today, this is just another day to be remembered." He went closer to you and entrapped you in a warm embrace. "Thank you for being with me all along. Thank you for making my birthday more special."

You hugged back. You stayed like that for a while. But for you, it seemed like forever.

Once you two broke the hug, you remembered what Sou said.

"Knowing Eve-san, being with you the whole day is enough. I think he would even pick you over those fancy sushi restaurants. He just wants to spend more time with you. That's what he said to me last time."

"Hey, Eve," you called.

He answered with a hum.

You leaned closer to him.

"I know I don't have any gifts for you today, but please accept this as a birthday gift from me."

You tiptoed to reach his height. You wrapped your arms around him as you placed your lips on his.

He froze for a second, but he quickly recovered from his shock.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and gave you a kiss filled with love.

He quickly covered his very flushed face afterward.

"I... I love you, Eve..."

After saying those words, you entered your apartment and rushed to your room. You threw yourself on the bed and buried your face on the pillow before releasing your muffled screams.

Your cheeks were burning. You calmed yourself to cool down.

Grabbing the phone from your pocket, you turned it on only to see a message from Sou

• • •

Sou-kun

So? How was it, (Y/n)-san?
18:43

• • •

Seeing his message made you remember what had happened. You felt your cheeks heat up again as you continued to make muffled screams.

≫────··•••··────≪

[A/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EVE!!! ٩(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )و♪

I hope this was enough. I got too occupied watching his new upload so I didn't get the chance to edit this and post this at exactly midnight. Screw it! ‪( ; ᯅ ; )‬

And, yeah. I know I connected the "Smile" chapter here also. Please forgive me—

I'll just leave this here www!

Have a nice day ahead, (Eve)ryone!]

≫────··•••··────≪
Eve x Reader

Fluffy (2)

Requested by: —

05/23/20
≫────··•••··────≪

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

171 19 20
ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴋᴇɴᴍᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʟᴜɴᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴋ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ, ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ, ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ, ᴇᴛᴄ ʟᴜɴᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪᴍɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ɪs 18 ᴀɴᴅ ʙ...
18.6K 241 18
★彡[ᴀ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴊᴋ ꜱᴀᴛᴏꜱᴜɢᴜ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ. ɪ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ (ᴀʟʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ 3ᴋ+ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ) ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʀ...
428K 15.3K 37
❝ 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙔 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏. 𝘼𝙋𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙇𝙔, 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙉 𝙎𝙐𝙆𝙐𝙉𝘼.❞ ...
5.7K 183 10
"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ..." (ʟ/ɴ) (ʏ/ɴ) ᴀɴ ᴀᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏᴜꜱ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ɢɪʀʟ- ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ...