Swear Jars and Babies (Book F...

Bởi ConWeCallLove

-| you, me and the baby makes three |- "I want another baby" "What's wrong with the one we've already got?" ... Xem Thêm

Swear Jars and Babies (Book Four)
Playlist
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six (N.H.)
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine (N.H.)
Character Ask and Bromance Awards
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five (N.H)
Bromance Awards
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven (N.H)
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Shiver One Shot Book
Chapter Thirty-Three (N.H.)
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Character Ask 2
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight (mature(kinda))
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Character Ask 2
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight (N.H.)
Chapter Forty-Nine (L.P.)
Turtles And Cigarettes
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two (N.H.)
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven (N.H.)
Chapter Fifty-Eight (N.H.)
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Paper Hearts

character ask

4.5K 204 132
Bởi ConWeCallLove

THIS IS MISSING QUESTIONS AND IM SORRY BUT ITS CAUSE I TOOK 481648164 YEARS TO DO THIS. IM SORRY

FORGIVE?!

CONNIE XX

Niall:

Question One: Boy or girl?

Probably both? I love my little boy and wouldn't mind another, but I've always kinda wanted a girl :)

Question Two: What are you and Harry gonna name the baby? Is it gonna be another boy?

We've kinda discussed names, but we don't have them picked out quite yet. And we don't know yet, we get to find out in a few weeks.

Question Three: Can I have Harry?

Hahaha. No.

Question Four: I'm sorry about your dad. How is the second pregnancy coming along? Is it better now that you know what to expect from experience?

It's a sad thing, but he's in a better place now. This pregnancy is a little rougher than the last one, probably because it's twins. I'm far more hormonal and I'm getting sore already. It definitely could be worse though.

Question Five: Next time you see Jimmy (and I hope you don't) punch him in the throat. How is the baby coming along?

I hope I don't either.

The babies were touch and go for a while but now they're doing much better.

Question Six: Would you like a girl this time or a boy? How far along are you in your pregnancy?

I wouldn't mind. Either way honestly. And I'm just passing thirteen weeks now.

Question Seven: I'm confused, when did you almost get raped by Jimmy?

It was a little while before I moved in next to Harry.

Question Eight: If you have a baby girl would you consider the name Brandi?

Maybe? I dont know haha.

Question Nine: If you have a baby girl will you please consider the name Sarah?

Sarah Styles does have a nice ring to it haha.

Question Ten: Is A.J. a struggle?

Honestly, no. He's a very well mannered little boy.

Question Eleven: What gender do you want your second baby? How are you?

I'm fine with either. And I'm good, a little hormonal and hungry, but good nonetheless.

Question Twelve: Are you okay love? I'll punch Jimmy and break his jaw along with the broken nose Harry gave him too. I have no problems doing it. He's a complete douche.

I'm fine now that I'm home.

Question Thirteen: Do you want your next baby to be a boy or girl?

Why not both?

Question Fourteen: How does it feel to see Jimmy again? Is everyone okay?

It wasn't a good feeling. It brought back a lot of memories that i didn't want to remember honestly.

And Harry's got a broken hand, but Jimmy's nose was broken so I say yeah, everyone's okay.

Question Fifteen: Bro twins or nah?

Bro, yah.

Question Sixteen: Do you have any strange obsessions like Zayn with the rock children and Harry with killing turtles?

Umm.... Do you count tracing Harry's tattoos as an obsession?

Harry:

Question One: Do you want a boy or girl?

Both.

Question Two: Are you excited to have another baby? How do you feel now that A.J. is growing up?

Yeah I am. It feels really weird and honesty if I had my way he'd stay a little boy for the rest of his days. Sadly I have no control of that.

Question Three: Dude I love yours and Niall's relationship. Where do you think you'd be without Niall?

I love it too haha. And honestly? I probably would still be sleeping around and shit.

Question Four: How's your hand?

Broken. But it was worth it.

Question Five: If you have a girl could you consider Skylar Elizabeth Styles or Alexa Marie Styles as names for her?

I love both those names actually....

Question Six: YOU GO HARRY! Thanks for punching Jimmy in the face. Do you want your baby to be a girl or a boy? Do you have a job or?

You're welcome. I want one of each haha. And yes, I work at home most of the time, but I'm a divorce lawyer.

Question Seven: Will you marry me?

Sorry babe, I'm already married.

Question Eight: I love you, is your hand broken?

Yes, but it was totally worth it.

Question Nine: Props for punching that shithead. If you ever want to do that again, call me. I'll hold him down... anyways, are you hoping for a girl or a boy for Narry baby 2?

Sounds like a plan my man. And I'm hoping for both, but I honestly don't care. As long as they're healthy.

Question Ten: Will there be any Narry frickle frackle soon?

Wouldn't you like to know.

Question Eleven: Where does A.J. get his sass from??

I think mainly from Niall... but Zayn is a huge influence.

Question Twelve: How much money is in the swear jar by now? Do you sometimes want to punch A.J.? Thoughts on Niall's family after meeting Jimmy?

I have no clue, I don't keep track. I never want to hit A.J., sure he's a pain but I don't want to hurt him. I honestly don't understand Niall's family.

Question Thirteen: How's your hand and why haven't you paid child support?

It's broken. And no I haven't paid child support, I have no child support to pay.

Question Fourteen: Good job on breaking Jimmy's nose. Anyways, what gender would you like the new baby to be? And sorry, but I think it's hilarious that A.J. only makes you pay for the swear jar.

Both haha.

That makes one of us.

Question Fifteen: How are you and the family? Everything okay? Are you ever going to pay child support? It's getting ridiculous now.

We're all doing okay. A.J. is sick right now, but it's nothing too bad hopefully.

And why should I? They're rocks.

Question Sixteen: Name your daughter Lana?

Lana Styles....
hmmm

Question Seventeen: Do you believe in unicorns? Do you like tacos?

Unicorns are real.

That's not even a question.

Liam:

Question One: How are you doing Payno? How's Zayn and Olly?

I'm okay. Zayn and Oliver are as well.

Question Two: Hi I miss you, how are you?

I'm okay. That's nothing new.

Question Three: Is Zayn still childish?

You have no idea.

Question Four: Do you want to adopt soon?

Probably not... I'm fine with just Olly.

Question Five: How are you bae?

You know bae means shit in like Danish or something right?

And I'm okay.

Question six: Why don't you just get that thing that never lets you have kids? How are you, Zayn and Olly?

I have.

And were all good.

Question Seven: Marry Zayn

Maybe someday.

Question eight: I murdered Timmy, you have a hologram.

Is that you Harry? It's a very real hologram.

Question Ten: Are you gonna tell Zayn about your past?

Only when he tells me his.

Zayn:
,
Question One: How's life treating you? How's Liam? How's Olly?

It's treating me as if I'm a god.

He's been better, but he's been worse.

Oliver is doing great. He started school just recently which is strange.

Question Two: You are seriously my favorite person in this fanfic, like I fucking love you okay?

Well I am a god.

Love you too babe.

Question Three: How are the children??? ALL of them.

They're all amazing. All 220 of them.

Question Four: How are the 221 children?

Shit.... I have 221?!

Question Five: You're my favorite character in this whole series, how are you and your 20 children?

I know I am. I'm a god.

I'm great, and I wish it was only 20....

Question Six: Has Harry paid child support?

No. That stupid fucker.

Question Seven: Has Harry paid child support? Are you marrying Liam soon? How old is Oliver now?

No >:(

I want to.

He's five, turning six in January.

Question Eight: Are you upset that Liam can't have babies anymore?

It sucks, but it's not his fault. I'm not upset with him at all.

Question Nine: How are yours and Harry's 20 children?

They're great. Boulder returned to the hoes though.

Question Ten: How are the children? How is Olly?

They're all great.

Question Eleven: Why don't you just get a dog? They're like kids, trust me.

Because Oliver is allergic

Question Twelve: How are the kids? Has boulder learned his lesson after being taken away from all the hoes?

They're good. And no, he's back with all the hoes. Such a disappointment.

Question Thirteen: How ya doing? How is Olly?

I'm fab.

Olly is fab.

We all be fab.

Question Fourteen: Have you been influencing A.J. to call everyone around him a peasant?

Hell yeah.

Question Fifteen: You are hilarious. Did you ever tell Oliver about his 20 rock siblings, including boulder, even if he hangs with the hoes?

UM.... Liam told me not to confuse him.

Question Sixteen: Marry Liam?!

IM TRYING. STOP PESTERING ME. GOD.

Question Seventeen: How's boulder?

He's back with the hoes. Stupid little fucker.

Question Eighteen: Has Harry paid child support yet?

No. I'm gonna take him to court.

Question Nineteen: Does Harry or Liam know you have 220 rock children? Have they been made?

They know about the twenty... and yes, I hid them in my basement.

Question Twenty: Would you bottom if it meant you could have another child?

I uh... we tried that and I'm not able to have kids? I'm infertile is what they called if.

Luke:

Question One: Get your shiz together man.

I'm trying. I've been trying for like six years.

Question Two: Are you and Michael on good terms now or....

Not really, honestly.

Question Three: Do you regret hurting Michael and do you think he deserves someone better?

Yeah, I regret it and I do think he could do better.

Question Four: How is your baby?

She's great.

Question Five: What is the name of your child?

Brenna Grace Hemmings

Question Six: I'm still not over Muke.

Yeah, neither am I.

Question Seven: Make Lashton babies?

No.

Michael:

Question One: How have you been doing?

I've been doing alright. Could be better.

Question Two: Do you know that you are one of my favorite people alive? IF you die, I die. Anyways, do you regret taking back Luke?

I never took him back. He never tried to convince me to.

Calum:

Question One: Why don't you have any questions?

Cause I'm not as popular as everyone else. I make like two appearances in each book if I'm lucky.

Question Two: Do you and Louis plan on having more children?

Eventually. Were pretty content with Rayden.

Question Three: Can you call your daughter Samantha?

Samantha Tomlinson.... I like it.

Question Four: How is the lil munchkin?

He's great :)

Question Five: Why are you so Asian?

I'm not Asian.

Louis:

Question One: Is it true that you top?

Isn't my son evidence?

Question Two: Do you miss hanging out with your best friends?

Yeah. We try to make time but it's not as easy as it used to be.

Question Three: Louis how are you?

I'm great :)

Question Four: Do you really top?

Yes. I do.

Question Five: Can you buy a dog?

Maybe?

Question Six: Why can't you get pregnant?

Never said I couldn't babe.

Ashton:

Question One: How's Laci doing? How have you been? Did you move to Australia yet or no?

Laci is doing good. She's starting school and all that...

I've been okay. Trying to get used to not having Laci around all the time.

And I'm not moving to Australia

Question Two: Are you still moving?

No.

Question Three: How are things going? Have you coped with the joint custody of Laci? I don't hate you like most people may. I see your side of things as well as Harry's. Neither of you were 100% right, and I don't see you as the bad guy.

They're going okay.

And at first it was hard cause... I don't know how to explain it really. She was my life, and then I had to share my life with someone else. That's why it was hard. But now I know I shouldn't have been so scared and shit.

But thank you.

Question Four: Are you still moving to Australia?

No. I'm not.

Bethany:

Question One: How do you feel about Jimmy? DO you still want to be with him even though he's a little bit out there?

He's my sons father, but I don't have any feelings for him. They've long passed.

Question Two: why are you even with Jimmy?

I'm not. He's only in my life because of Blake.

Question Three: Please explain to me how you had a child with that sick man who goes by the name of Jimmy?

He wasn't always like this.

Question Four: Blake and you are too nice to even associate with Jimmy, why do you stay with him or talk to him?

I'm not with him. I only speak to him when necessary.

Question Five: Do you look like Bethany Mota?

I don't know who that is.

Connie:

Question One: What inspired you to make this story?

This story in particular was inspired by the thought of a Narry family haha.

The series was inspired by Walk The Moon.

Question Two: How do you get so talented? I want your writing skills!!

Honestly, I don't think I am all that talented. I don't do anything special, I just write :)

Question Three: Can you slay me?

I only slay those who need to be slayed.

Question Four: Where's the smut?

Not in the book. I'm not a fan of writing it tbh, and I just don't see the need for it unless it moves along the plot. Sorry to disappoint.

Question Five: You're literally my queen, thank you for writing this series. How long did it take for you to come up for the ideas for this series?

So many people are calling me queen! I don't understand this lol. And you're welcome. For the amount of time.... I come up with new ideas daily, some I throw out immediately while sometimes I pitch them to Kristie. Kristie either says yes or no and I make a cover... Then depending on how much I love it, I post it.

This series, it didn't take long. The sequel to Shiver was decided about half way through, same with the third book and this book :)

Question Six: Will you make a fifth book about A.J.'s life?

Probably not. I'm not a fan of those kinda books cause I feel like that's dragging on? I don't know haha.

Question Seven: What's the guy's name that you like so I can make a ship name and then talk him and make him marry you. Also, how are you?

His name is Raine lol.

And I'm good :)

Question Eight: What's your favorite type of music, book, and movies? How are you doing?

My favorite type of music is Alternative. It's pretty much all I listen to haha. Book.... it's the Mortal Instruments but not past book three. My favorite type of movies are comedies.

And I'm doing good!

Question Nine: You're so amazing, you're my bae. What's your inspiration for this series?

You guys are a huge inspiration and just the fact I love the characters and the plot haha.

Question Ten: Why are you so awesome? Like this series has been my life.... I want to be as awesome as you when I grow up.

I don't know bruh, if I knew I would tell ya.

Question Eleven: When's your birthday?

May 29th :)

Question Twelve: Are you feeling any better? Are you 100% sure there won't be another book?

I'm feeling much better :)

And well.... I have a spin off planned along with something else that I won't reveal till later ;).

Question Thirteen: What was your inspiration for this series? I love you stories so much!

You guys :)

Question Fourteen: Love you

Love you more.

Question Fifteen: Why are you so amayZAYN?

I don't know man. Why are you so extrodinHARRY?!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.7K 45 22
A long time ago, I was once in a relationship with the love of my life. Or so I thought. I moved away and years later I took a job, back there. Back...
29.1K 2K 30
SCIENCE-FANTASY/ ROMANCE The new kid was different from anyone else Joe had ever known. Someone who seemed to be trying to fit in by standing out. Wh...
108K 2.1K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
479K 22.3K 53
-| this was their fairy tale ending |- "Remember when I used to call you Slut Dresser?" "Yeah... I remember." "We should name him Slut Dresser." "We...