resurrect | h.s

By ulookuglytodaysis

(Completed!) I swore I saw him, standing there in the darkness. But it couldn't be him, he was gone. He was... More

Authors Note
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
update!
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty one
part twenty two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty five
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty nine
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
part thirty three
part thirty four
part thirty five
part thirty six
party thirty seven
part thirty eight
hi
part thirty nine
part forty
part forty one
part forty two
part forty four
part forty five
part forty six
part forty seven
part forty eight
BLM.
part forty nine
part fifty
part fifty one
part fifty two: the attack
part fifty three
part fifty four
part fifty five
part fifty six
part fifty seven
part fifty eight
part fifty nine: the delivery
part sixty: Daisy Styles
Epilogue
Trepidation !!

part forty three

3.7K 95 74
By ulookuglytodaysis

Harry Styles

"We found him. We found Alexander's location." Louis says from across the kitchen counter, slamming his hands on the desk in excitement.

I stop, mid-sip from the beer in my hand. I put it down on the wooden counter and stare at Louis with disbelief.

"His personal address? How?"

"I sent a bunch of King members to search for him. A couple of them followed him home and found where he lives." Louis explains.

I look down in shock. I'd never thought we'd be able to locate him without him finding us first.

"Harry, we gotta go get him. This is our chance."

I shake my head. "Louis, I cant. I just proposed to Lydia and we're about to have a baby. I'm risking too much."

Louis sighs. "Listen. He's gone after you and Lydia too many times to count. He wants you dead, and he'll kill her too. This is our fucking opportunity to get revenge for everything he's done. I know you want to." he says.

The thing is, I do want to. I want to watch him suffer. I want him to feel exactly what I felt.

I won't be able to hurt him his leverage like he used Lydia for me...but I don't care, as long as he's dead once it's over.

I take my bottom lip between my teeth, contemplating whether I'm actually about to do this or not.

Alexander started out as a member of the Kings, but since I've found out we're related, something tells me he's been planning to take me down from the beginning.

He and Xavier want me dead. It's always been that way.

"So?" Louis pushes.

I look up at him, clenching my jaw. I nod in agreement.

This could be my only chance.

If I kill Alexander, that's one step further to getting my fucking life back.

Xavier would be the final step...the final battle. That is, if he doesn't get to me first.

Louis pinches the air in excitement. I tell him to keep it down, because Lydia's just upstairs.

She can't know about what I'm going to do. She'll freak out and probably be furious at me. Worst of all, she'll want to come find me and stop me.

I cant let her put herself in that type of danger.

Niall walks into the kitchen, whistling while wearing some running gear. He goes for a lot of runs.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head.

"Hey, Niall?" I start, making him snap his head towards me. "Can I ask you a favor?"

Niall nods and grabs a bottle of water from the fridge. "What's up?"

I glance at Louis, who seemed to know exactly what I was thinking, then I look back at Niall.

"Louis and I need to do something later tonight. Do you mind staying here with Lyds?"

I was vague, but I didn't want any risk of Lydia finding out. Plus, I also wanted him to stay with her because I wasn't comfortable leaving her here alone.

Niall tilts his head. "What are you guys doing?"

Louis and I exchange a look.

"Just some business to take care of." Louis explains.

Niall narrows his eyes. "Business like...murder?" he questions with suspecting eyes.

At this point, we couldn't even deny it.

"Yeah. Yeah maybe." I mumble and nod with my hands resting on my hips.

Niall scoffs and shakes his head. "So you want me to stay here and hold Lydia back?"

"And keep her protected." I add.

With a sigh, Niall takes a swig from his water and nods. "Fine. But if she falls in love with me then all bets are off."

I roll my eyes. "Mhm."

Niall fucks off to go for his run, leaving Louis and I alone in the kitchen.

"Do we even know if Alex will be home?" I ask.

"If he's not then I say we stay there until the fucker does get home. We can't miss this chance." he says.

I look down and rub my temples in stress. "Fuck, Lydia's gonna kill me."

"Only if she finds out...which she won't." he tries to assure me.

There was something in the back of my mind telling me that this was an awful idea...but if this all goes as planned, maybe Lydia won't have to live in fear anymore.

That's all I want.

Hours later, at around 11, Louis and I suited up and left. Lydia was getting ready for bed when I told her I had to go somewhere.

"Where do you have to go?" she asked.

"The hideaway. There's some weird activity happening down there that I need to check out." I lied.

She was hesitant to let me go, but ultimately she did. Niall stayed in the living room, able to move quickly if anything were to happen or if anyone were to break in.

Louis and I were in his truck, both of us smoking a cigarette. I had a black ski mask in my lap, ready to throw on when we arrived at Alexander's place.

I was excited. I'll admit it. When I get my hands on him, I'm going to make him suffer. He deserves it. I want to watch the life leave his soulless body.

I blow smoke out my window as my mind whirls. I'm fully prepared to do this, but the only thing holding me back is my fiancé and my soon to be daughter. If anything happens to me, Lydia will be alone...just like Eliza is now.

I need to be careful. Mindful.

"You're nervous." Louis speaks from beside me as he drives.

I shrug. "I have a lot at risk, Lou."

"Yes, but we have an advantage. You used to do shit like this all the time, Harry. It's us against him and he's not gonna come out of this as a winner."

I take my bottom lip between my teeth and look out the window in thought.

This used to be a routine thing for me. Now it feels like a chore.

It's crazy to think that I once used to do this stuff for fun. I didn't even consider it my job, I considered leading a gang as my job...the other stuff was what I considered as my benefits.

"We're here." Louis mumbles as he slows down his truck. Just 100 feet away, was a huge, mansion like house.

This size of house would be maintainable if you had the right type of money. It made me suspicious, because gang wise, leaders really only have that kind of money.

Alexander's only supposed to be a member...or so I thought.

Louis parks the truck. Both of us slip our ski masks on and I grab a black duffel bag from the back seat.

I open it and grab a hammer, which is what we were going to use to basically hit the doorknob off and get inside.

Louis checked in with the King members that found this place and made sure that there wasn't any type of security system.

This idiot has a house like this yet can't afford a fucking security system?

Louis takes the hammer and approaches the door while I carry the bag full of all the supplies we'll need to deal with Alexander.

In one quick motion, Louis brings the hammer down on the doorknob, destroying it and causing the door to become unlatched.

There's no going back now.

Louis and I creep inside, being cautious of risking that Alexander was awake.

His house was huge on the inside, too. The floors were marble and there was a glass chandelier hanging from the ceiling as we entered.

How did he afford this place? Where did he get the money?

"Stay down here, I'm gonna go grab him." I whisper to Louis. He nods affirmatively.

I grab my gun from my waistband, breathing through my mouth in anticipation as I walk steadily up the marble staircase to the next floor.

The second floor had a burgundy coloured carpet that covered an entire hallway. Each door was open, except for one.

That must be his room.

I hope he enjoyed this mansion while he could, because he's about to die in it.

I hold my gun at my side, slowly turning the doorknob to his closed bedroom.

Please fucking be asleep, you prick.

I grit my teeth as I push the door open, revealing a king sized bed right in the middle of the room.

I saw a figure breathing up and down.

Slowly, I take a step in...then another. Until I was right next to his bed.

What I wasn't expecting, was to see another person in the bed. A girl.

This makes everything a million times harder.

Before I even had the chance to start, the girl jolts awake, gasping after feeling my presence.

I could tell she was about to scream, so I put my finger to my lips telling her to stay quiet as I wasn't there to hurt her.

But, of course, she proceeds to scream.

I could see Alexander starting to wake up. I groan and grab the girl by the arm, ripping her out of the bed.

I wrap my arm around her neck, keeping her pinned to my chest as she painted in fear and panic. I held the gun to her head as Alexander sat up, staring at me in shock when he realized who I was.

"Cooperate and she won't get hurt." I say, keeping my voice low and calm.

Alexander shoots me a glare, knowing I had the upper hand.

For once, since I kicked him out of the gang, he didn't have control over me.

"Up." I direct.

He smirks at me and arches his brow. "I bet you've been waiting a long time for this huh, Styles?" he says.

"Get the fuck up or I shoot her!" I press the gun harder against the girls head. She cries out in fear.

He scoffs under his breath, his long hair hanging in his face. "You think I care what happens to her? A one night stand? Styles, you're smarter than that."

I clench my jaw in frustration.

"In fact..." he starts. I watch his hand move under the pillow, and immediately I knew what was coming. "I could get rid of her myself."

In one swift motion I let go of the girl, pushing her out of the way while ducking to the ground flat on my stomach.

A loud gunshot bangs out, confirming my thoughts that Alexander had shot the gun.

I look to my side while still on my stomach, seeing Alexander's hookup on the floor, bleeding out.

I quickly go to stand up, but I'm stopped by Alexander grabbing the collar of my leather jacket.

He forcefully pulls me up, pushing me away from the door and shutting it.

My gun had fallen out of my grip, and it was over by his feet now. He has his own gun in his hand, pointing it straight at me.

"When will you learn?" he shakes his head. "You cant beat us."

Us?

"Can't beat who?" I glare.

"The Phantoms. Me. Xavier. You're outnumbered." he chuckles deviously.

I open my mouth to respond but I get cut off by the door flying open.

Louis crashes into the room, pouncing onto Alexander and knocking him to the ground onto his stomach before he could even process what had happened.

Alexander's gun goes flying, and I immediately go for my own weapon as Louis tackles Alexander immobile.

"Knock him out!" I shout as Louis throws multiple punches at a struggling Alexander.

Louis grabs Alexander's long, dark hair, bringing his head up and then smashing it back down into the floor hard.

He stops moving, proving that he was now unconscious.

Louis gets up, both of us standing over his body.

"Okay," I say. "Get him tied up. I've got some questions for this fucker."

//

im updating as soon as i can!

some important info is gonna be revealed in the next chapter ... 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 5.7K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...
12.9K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
10.3K 678 47
"Wanna join?" I grab the fabric on the chair but Harry puts his hand on mine and looks at me. "What can I win?" With my head close to his, I can see...
1.8K 126 6
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐒π₯ 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐫𝐒𝐬𝐞 All because he met the wrong people at the wrong time, Harry Styles lost everything in an instant- including his...