The Red Room

By jramazing

Izabella has always been a mindless soldier of the Red Room. Her mind set consisted of following the rules as... More

๐•†โ„•๐”ผ
๐•‹๐•Ž๐•†
๐”ฝ๐•†๐•Œโ„
๐”ฝ๐•€๐•๐”ผ
๐•Š๐•€๐•
๐•Š๐”ผ๐•๐”ผโ„•
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
โ„•๐•€โ„•๐”ผ
๐•‹๐”ผโ„•
๐”ผ๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐•๐”ผโ„•
๐•‹๐•Ž๐”ผ๐•ƒ๐•๐”ผ
๐•‹โ„๐•€โ„๐•‹๐”ผ๐”ผโ„•
๐”ฝ๐•†๐•Œโ„๐•‹๐”ผ๐”ผโ„•
๐”ฝ๐•€๐”ฝ๐•‹๐”ผ๐”ผโ„•
๐•Š๐•€๐•๐•‹๐”ผ๐”ผโ„•
๐•Š๐”ผ๐•๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐”ผ๐”ผโ„•
๐”ผ๐•€๐”พโ„๐•‹๐”ผ๐”ผโ„•
โ„•๐•€โ„•๐”ผ๐•‹๐”ผ๐”ผโ„•
๐•‹๐•Ž๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•
๐•‹๐•Ž๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•-๐•†โ„•๐”ผ
๐•‹๐•Ž๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•-๐•‹๐•Ž๐•†
๐•‹๐•Ž๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•-๐•‹โ„โ„๐”ผ๐”ผ
๐•‹๐•Ž๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•-๐”ฝ๐•†๐•Œโ„
๐•‹๐•Ž๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•-๐”ฝ๐•€๐•๐”ผ
๐•‹๐•Ž๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•-๐•Š๐•€๐•
๐•‹๐•Ž๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•-๐•Š๐”ผ๐•๐”ผโ„•
๐•‹๐•Ž๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•-๐”ผ๐•€๐”พโ„๐•‹
๐•‹๐•Ž๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•-โ„•๐•€โ„•๐”ผ
๐•‹โ„๐•€โ„๐•‹๐•
๐”ผโ„™๐•€๐•ƒ๐•†๐”พ๐•Œ๐”ผ

๐•‹โ„โ„๐”ผ๐”ผ

3.1K 74 31
By jramazing

The women bent over and whispered, "It's fine, get up, I won't tell if you don't." She kept a serious face the whole time.

I swallowed and nodded, then hastily got out of bed and followed her, still wearing my nightgown.

She went to the courtyard outside and there was a small private jet sitting there. We boarded and I was instantly confronted by a man wearing a stripped shirt and matching scarf. "Do you really expect to be a normal teenage American in that outfit?" He scoffed. "I am Norman. I will be helping you with wardrobe everyday. I will also being posing as your father if necessary. Right now you need something way different to wear, same with you Amelia. But Izabella is first. Follow me."

He strutted towards the back of the jet where there was a dressing room. He put me in a nice looking blue top with light washed skinny jeans, they had rips in them which I thought was weird. I thought we were going for popular, not trashy. Holes in my pants would surly suggest that I put them there and that my family can't afford anything else, right? Nope, "They are in style, darling." He rolled his eyes. I was also wearing a shoe by the brand of "Vans" that matched my shirt. "Now that is style!" He exclaimed as he ushered me out of the dressing room and pulled Amelia in.

Shortly after Amelia emerged wearing a normal mom outfit. A horizontally pink and peach striped shirt and khaki capris complete with brown sandals.

"Hey, sweetie." She smiled and joked. Joked?
I stared confused at her. "Oh come on, you don't really expect me to be 'Miss serious brown coat' the whole mission do you?" She laughed. "If they are ever going to believe I am a mother, I will have to act like it, I'm not complaining." This was coming from a woman who had dragged screaming girls out of classes to be tortured. Her cheery attitude was so unfamiliar that it was border line scary.

I remained silent. "Come on, honey, they are not going to accept you as a popular girl unless you get a whole lot chattier." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, sorry, what do popular girls talk about?" I said.

"Beats me." Amelia shrugged.

"Normally about boys." Norman walked out of the dressing room and sat in the seat next to me. "You will be talking about Morgan quite a bit."

"Oh, thanks." I still had a straight face.

"You also need to smile, sweetie." Norman pointed out. "They won't like you if you're always so dry."

"Like this?" I smiled really big and happy, like I had just been awarded assassin of the year.

"Yes, perfect." Norman and Amelia continued to coach me on being the perfect popular high school girl until we landed our jet at a small remote airport next to a corn field.

When we got out there was a maroon mini van waiting for us. I climbed in the back while Amelia sat in the passengers seat and Norman drove; just a normal family. Finally we got to our little home. It was right by all the restaurants, small stores, and other houses so I could quickly get to any social event.

It was a light blue one story house with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. There was a kitchen and a living room with a TV. I got out of the car and followed my new parents into the house. Amelia showed me to my bedroom which had been done like a high school girls. It was all light purple with a matching bed, a white desk and a white shag carpet. It also had a white dresser and whites curtains and a big purple chandelier in the center of the ceiling. I hated that I loved it so much.

My bathroom was also purple themed, apparently I like purple. I opened my closet and there were so many clothes of all different colors. Norman would help me with my outfits for each day since I had never gotten to choose what I got to wear. I closed my door and collapsed giddily one my bed, squealing silently.

I looked at the shelves on my walls that had various books and took one out that looked interesting. It was called, "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Thief". There were five of them and if you lined them up in order the spines made a city scape. I started reading and it was very interesting. It was about a boy who found out his dad was the Greek god Poseidon and the king of the gods, Zeus thought he stole his main weapon, now he has to go on a journey to prove his innocence and save his mother from the underworld. It taught me a lot about sarcasm too.

Soon there was a knock on my door and I said, "Come in."

Amelia walked in smiling, "Watcha doin?"

"Normal teenage stuff." I responded glancing at my book.

"How delightful. This is for you." She handed me a rectangular box with a silver apple on the front.

I opened the box and there was what I recognized as an iPhone inside.

"Thank you." I said, examining it.

"Your welcome. We have a purple case for you to put on it too. But for now we have to go to a conference with your new high school principal in five minuets." She smiled really big, "How exciting is this?"

With that she put the case on my bed and scurried out. I put the case on. The iPhone was generation 11 because it was the newest one and might help me get friends. I opened it with the password (the number equivalent of Red Room) and I already had an Instagram and a Snapchat. I had apparently already posted things too.

"Izabella! Let's go!" My new mom sang though the house. I put my phone in my back pocket and met Amelia in the van.

"Is Norman not coming?" I asked as I climbed into the passengers seat.

"Your father has to work. So no, he will not be attending this meeting." She started the car and we headed to the school.

By then it was about one o' clock in the afternoon so there were students in the hallways when we arrived. I spotted Morgan walking and laughing with his buddies (the popular guys) and smiled at him, he looked dumbstruck, clearly dazed by my beauty, just as the Red Room said he would be. Just another reason I was picked. His friends all laughed harder and said, "Ooooooo, Morgan!"
Mocking him for finding someone attractive. Americans.

We walked to the principals office and he was already sitting there. He looked very intimidating, as a principal should. He was short, yes. But he was big, he looked very strong. He was bald too, which added to the intimidation. He held out his hand to shake, "Hi, I am Mr. Seth." His voice was deep like a military sergeants. Judging by the pictures on his desk he had been in the military.

Amelia and I took turns shaking hands with him. "I am Amelia Ivanov, and this is my Daughter Izabella. We moved here from Russia." She smiled.

"So I heard, we are so happy to have you here, Izabella." He smiled towards me and I gave a closed lip smile back. "Please, have a seat." He said quickly, breaking the awkward pause.

We sat in the two chairs that were across from his desk. "I was told your father would be coming?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, yes. My husband told me to apologize on his behalf. He got stuck doing things for work." Amelia said.

"Already? You just moved. What does he do?" Mr Seth asked.

"He is a fashion designer. He takes work everywhere, he was extra busy today."

"Oh, okay. Well, here is your schedule. You will be in Goodnew's home room. You got lucky." Mr. Seth handed me a white piece of paper.

"What good news?" I asked taking it.

"No, no. The teachers name is Mrs. Goodnew." He smiled.

"Oh, okay. Why am I lucky?" I asked. Amelia kicked me in the leg and smiled really big at me. Oh! Right! I hadn't been smiling. I quickly pasted a slight smile on my face.

"Goodnew is the best teacher we have, everyone loves her. You have her twice." Mr. Seth said like it should be obvious.

"Oh, good." I smiled bigger.

"Anyway, thanks for stopping by. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow."

We thanked him and stepped out of his office. The halls were empty now because class was in session.

Tomorrow I would begin high school. Tomorrow my mission would begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915K 81.6K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
157K 5.1K 21
#199 in Dramione on August 28th, 2020 She's everywhere he goes.... He can see her in his dreams, he can see her in real life. Hermione Granger and th...
8.5K 279 21
A witch from America goes Kamar-Taj for help. She comes from a unique background; she's well-versed in the old magic, and at times, her practices toe...
26.7K 187 8
We all know about the life of Percy Jackson until he was 17, but what happened later on in his life? After graduating from New Rome University, Perc...