Devotion

Por noemmmii

On the run from HYDRA and with minor help from her mentor, Steve Rogers, Blake Johnson must try to live a so... Más

Explanation Of Powers

68 3 0
Por noemmmii

Power: Elemental Manipulation

Liquid Manipulation

Move/Lift Liquids

- can manipulate/influence/move liquids with the mind.

Liquid Attacks

- can release/use liquids to attack in various shapes or intensities.

Liquid Constructs

- can turn liquid into tools, objects, weapons and other items.

Liquid Solidification

- can solidify or give solid-like properties to liquids with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like

Liquid Surface Tension

- can make liquids thick enough to support the weight of people or make it thin enough to fall through, or foamy.

Manipulate Properties of Liquids

- can make liquids hotter than the sun or so cold that it burns

Water Aura

- can release and surround themselves in/with water for defensive and/or offensive purposes.

Water Defense

- can possess defensive skills that are enhanced by water powers, allowing them to block with the power of water.

Fire Manipulation

Fire Attacks

- can release/use fire to attacks of various shapes or intensities.

Heat Manipulation

- can create, shape and manipulate heat by increasing the kinetic energy, making things hotter.

Fire Absorption

- can absorb fire from source and use it in various ways.

Pyro- Telekinesis

- able to use fire to heat the air surrounding an object and use that to lift the object via fire/heated air.

Flame Shield

- can make targets immune to fire based attacks.

Fire Aura

- can release and surround themselves in/with fire for defensive and/or offensive purposes.

Fire Defense

- can possess defensive skills that are enhanced by fire powers, allowing them to block with the power of fire.

Air Manipulation

Air Solidification

- can manipulate pressure in air molecules to solidify the air (going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness.)

Air Attacks

- ability to release/use air/wind to various shapes and/or intensities.

Air Creation

- can create winds or flow of gases on a large scale of varying intensities.

Air Pressure Generation

- able to generate/increase air pressure, allowing them to use the atmosphere to crush their opponents.

Atmospheric Adaptation

- can acclimatize and breathe in/on any gaseous mediums, for example, toxic gases and outer space.

Air Aura

- can release and surround themselves in/with air/wind for defensive and/or offensive purposes.

Air Defense

- possesses defensive skills that are enhanced by air/wind powers, allowing them to block with the power of air/wind.

Earth Manipulation

Earth Solidification

- can solidify or give solid-like properties to all earth-based substances with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness or beyond.

Geo-Telekinesis

- can manipulate matter using earth/earthen substances.

Terrakinetic Constructs

- can turn earthen materials into tools, objects, weapons and other items.

Earth Aura

- can release and surround themselves in/with earth and earthen materials for defensive and/or offensive purposes

Earth Defense

- possesses defensive skills that are enhanced by earthen powers, allowing them to block with the power of earth

Electrokinesis

- can use the power to call forth lightning from the sky that could be used to blind, stun, and/or severely burn their opponents even to the point of death. They can range, from minor to fatal voltage.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
126K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...