The Student of A Raven (Male...

By VinylScratch7

Follow the story of Y/N on how he became the student of Raven Branwed and how he became the world known Hunt... More

Chapter 1: The Student of the Black Raven
Chapter 2: Black And Red
Chapter 3: Beacon I
Chapter 4: Beacon II
First ever Story art for The Student of a Raven
Art scene from Chapter 4
A Fan art by Me Before and After
Sorry....
Chapter 5: Beacon III
Chapter 6: Beacon IV
Chapter 7:Beacon V
Chapter 8: New Start
Chapter 9: First Day
Chapter 11: Fall Part 1
Chapter 12: Fall part 2
New Art and Chapter 13 will be up soon
Chapter 13: Change
Chapter 14: A New Semester
Chapter 15: In Thought
Chapter 16: Arrival
Chapter 17: Group
Chapter 18: The Plan
Chapter 19: Investigation
Chapter 20: Round One
Chapter 21: Journey Part I
Chapter 22: Journey Part II
Chapter 23: Journey Part III
Chapter 24: Journey IV
Merry Christmas!!
Chapter 25: Journey V
Chapter 26: Journey VI
Merry Christmas to my Readers!

Chapter 10: Jaune Arc

6.1K 112 22
By VinylScratch7

It's been a couple weeks now since you attended and it was very normal during the school day, Ruby and Weiss patch things up and it was getting thing back to normal. you were apperently getting good  grades in your classes getting in couple A on your exams and You were relive by that Weiss and Ruby were somewhat pals.

You were now in Combat class with professor good witch  and the you and your fellow classmates we're watching a match between Jaune and Cardin.

Just by the looks of how the fight was going it wasn't pretty. Jaune was missing some of his attack and missread his opponent move but you did give a hand to him the kid didn't gave up that easy. You could see Cardin Smug face while he was enjoying the fight against Jaune.

"He ain't doing so good." Blake said while inspecting the fight.

"I'll say.." You said between your breath.

Your furiously leader came in front of you two making you gaze at her "Oh come on guys he's not that bad" Ruby protested at first until Jaune was sent flight across the Arena making you and the rest of Team RWBY to look at Jaune.

You look back at Ruby raising an eyebrow getting her to smile weakly and return to her previous post.

"This is the part where you lose" Cardin said getting Jaune to look at him.

"Over my dead-" a swift knee was strike between the stomach of Jaune getting him to Spit out saliva.

"Cardin thats Enough!" Goodwitch announce getting the fight to stop.

She come on towards the stage tapping her tablet and showing the status of the match in the giant screen above you.

"Student as you could see Mr Arc aura as now dropped into red. In a tournament styled duel this would indicate that jaune is no longer fit for battle and the official call the match." The teacher explains.

As Goodwitch was talking to Jaune you notice how your team were somewhat excited about something. 'Did i miss something?' You said in your thoughts getting good witch to look at her students.

"Remember Students the vytal festival s only a few month away. It won't be long before students from other kingdom start arriving in vale, so keep practicing."

"Ah now i see" You said while the school bell started to ring and the students were started to leave.

Before you left you've notice pyrrah had a frown while noticing Jaune was still on the ground with his head down in shame.

You scratch your head and went towards Jaune who apparently didn't notice you. Reaching out Jaune notice you trying to help him up.

"Um...Thanks." Jaune said while accepting the assistance from you.

"Hey jaune dont be down, cheer up you'll get better in no time." You said while smiling at him.

You heard laughter behind you two and noticing it was cardin and his group.

"Yeah right that loser doesn't have long if keeps this up." Cardin said with laughter escaping in mouth and dissapering between the doors.

You got a little annoyed by him but went back on focusing on Jaune "hey come on is Lunch time." You said patting his back and making him move towards the exit.

================================

"So there we were in the middle of the night..."

"It was day.."

You stare at Nora who was telling us about a battle she fought along side Ren. Paying no mind was Blake who was deep in her book while a smile creep in your face.

"You know if you keep reading  you're going get your eyes glued to the page permanently" you smirk.

She rolled her eyes while revealing a smirk "Whatever"

Yang was now starting to stare at you while you notice her giving a look, curious you asked.

"Is there something in my face" you laugh.

"Oh no..um is just that weeks ago when you face that boar your eyes turn red...just like none"

Before you could explain a Bundle of roses was now in front your face with spark in her eyes.

"Whaaaaat i never notice that!" She said as she quickly examine your eyes sadly she was disappointed when noticing your eyes we're black.

"RUBY MANNERS!" Weiss scolded her getting her to sit back down.

"Heheh sorry" Ruby said getting you to laugh.

"It fine..well i can't explain it neither it just happen when i use my semblance." You said getting Yang gi to nod at your response.

Pyrrah looks at Jaune and sees him playing with his food and not paying attention towards the conversation. Feeling bad she asked if everything was alright with him.

Jaune notice her and smile weakly "Jaune Cardin bullying you"

Pyrrah said "Oh who cardin Winchester? Nah....he just likes to mess around..you . practical jokes"

Jaune said getting everyone in the table exchange worried looks to one another.

"He's a bully" Ruby while eating her food.

"Oh please name one time that he bullied me." Jaune said.

As they were pointing out the time he got bullied you were camly eating your food until.

"What a freak" A voice caught your attention getting you to look towards the group of people that was picking on the faunus.

"Your just a freak" a spark of pain came to your head getting Blake to notice your pain quickly.

"Are you okay?" She said.

You smiled and waved at her notifying your fine, the group then notice Cardin and his group picking on the faunus.

"Must be hard to be a fauns." Yang said while noticing you getting up from the table and calmly walking towards him.

As the group delinquent were messing with the faunus girls you approach them from behind them calmly watching until one of them notice you and signaling your presence to cardin getting them to notice that youuuu were before them.

"Well...well what do we have here." Cardin said while looking at you.

You calmly smiled and sat next to them getting all of them confuse on what were you doing, you look at the faunus and smile before her and then look at cardin.

"So Cardin haveing fun with her?" You ask getting him to smirk at you.

"Yeah what's it to yah?" He said taping your shoulder with little force getting you to look where he poke at.

"Wow your very intimidating" You said with a sarcastic voice.

Cardin laugh and looks at his group wondering what was wrong with you.

"So...Cardin I'm going ask you to leave this young lady alone" You said while helping get up from the table and fixing her now.

"Oh yeah or-" Before he could finish he had his face in the table while you were holding his arm ready to break it.

Cardin group was about to Jump in and help but you raising cardin arm getting ready to break it made them to stop.

"Oh i wouldn't do that if i were you" you said with smile.

You could hear Cardin was in pain knowing that you have his arm, you came down to his ear and whispered..

"There's 206 bones in your body and if i break this one it will be 205. So here's the deal leave the cafeteria and leave her and any other faunus that you been bullying alone." You tighten your grip getting him to grunt in pain.

"If not, then trust me on this. You don't want to see my face when i know you didn't promised me on something." You said while letting him go.

He drops done in the floor while his group help him up, cardin gave you a mean look at you before leaving the cafeteria.

You sighed and turned back towards the faunus.

"Are you alright?" You asked.

She nods "Yes...thank you...not many people stands up for faunus like myself."

"Don't mention it. Besides you guys aren't freak. You got more right to be here then another person in this school" You smiled at her.

"Thank you..um my name is Velvet" She said.

"Y/N it was nice meeting you. I'll let you be on your way" You said while heading back towards the group.

As you were back on your seat, everyone on the table had an amazed look on their faces getting to smile.

"If you stare long enough something might pop out my face." You joke.

"That was amazing dude. I wish   i had guts like yours" Jaune said.

"If you want ill call an emergency personal and ask her for a intestine transplantation" everyone laugh getting jaune to smile at your joke.

"Hey that was pretty amazing, not many people stand up for faunus" Blake said.

"Well i did what was right, Faunus have every right like us human." You said

Blake smiled at your comment and continued on her book. The Bell rang getting everyone on the table to move to their next class.

"Hey Jaune can you stay for a moment i want to talk to you." You looked at your Team "We'll catch up"

Everybody nodded and headed towards the class while you look at Jaune.

"Hey i want you to know that what i did in the cafeteria ill do it for you too, since were friends just let me know if cardin is bothering tou" you place your hand on his shoulder making him to look at you.

"Thank Y/N but everything fine don't worry..um ill tell you what if something bad happen ill quickly notify you" Jaune said while rushing toward his class and not lettinng you finish our conversation with him

"Jaune..." You mumble

Knowing his sketchy mood something was telling you that he was hiding something that he didn't wanted nobody to know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 5.1K 40
Y/N L/N was a student from Beacon who was bullied once his girlfriend starting abusing him and cheated on him he ran away from Beacon worrying his fr...
114K 1.6K 16
Hi! My name is Noctis L/n and this is my journey to how I become the Greatest Swordsman in Remnant's history in the group Team RWBY.
48.3K 396 12
You are a really strong huntsman who has been accepted into beacon. You met 4 girls on beacons. Your bonds are strong leading into strong relationshi...
20.3K 404 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...