All The Missing Pieces

By 12inch_liz

You lived a normal life until one night your whole life changes More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapther 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 48

1.2K 41 3
By 12inch_liz

(Thank you for the 1K reads : ] )

It's been hours since ateez went to stalk on NCT.

Mina: What time is it?

Sana: It's already 7:00pm

Jihyo: They been out for hours already.

Y/N: I hope their okay.

Sana: Don't worry Y/N they'll be fine.

You smiled at Sana and decided to send a text to Yunho to make sure if him and the members are doing okay.

Yunho🌙💓

Y/N
Hey Yunho, are you okay? Or how are the members doing?

You placed your phone back in your pocket to wait for his message. You looked over to your left and saw some of the Twice members playing the video games and some of them on their phones. You got up and went to the kitchen to get some drinks for them.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*Yunho's P.O.V*

I felt my phone vibrated so I took my phone out of my pocket and saw the message and when I did a smile appeared on my face.

Princess💫💗

Princess💫💗:
Hey Yunho, are you okay? Or how are the members doing?

Yunho
Hey buttercup, I'm doing alright and so are the members. We're still watching NCT I don't know what time are we going to get home but don't stay up too late on waiting for me or the members and also don't forget to eat. I have to go but I love you and goodnight💖

I put my phone away and continue on watching the NCT members until I feel a slight smirk on the back of my neck so I turn around and see Wooyoung.

Yunho: What?

Wooyoung: I love you~ Don't stay up too late~. Wow, I have never seen you this happy.

Yunho: Well, now you do so make it last while it can.

Wooyoung: Whatever~

Hongjoong: Can both of y'all shut up! Stop talking and focus on NCT.

Yunho: Yes Hongjoong.

Wooyoung: You're mean:(

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*Your P.O.V*

Y/N: Here's your drinks.

Sana: Thank you Y/N~

Chaeyoung: Thanks!

Y/N: Yeah, no problem.

You felt your phone vibrated and decided to see the message that Yunho send you.

Yunho🌙💗

Y/N
Hey Yunho, are you okay? Or how are the members doing?

Yunho🌙💗:
Hey buttercup, I'm doing alright and so are the members. We're still watching NCT I don't know what time are we going to get home but don't stay up too late on waiting for me or the members and also don't forget to eat. I have to go but I love you and goodnight💖

You smiled at yourself and kept on reading the last sentence of the message until you heard your name being called.

Nayeon: Hey Y/N!

Y/N: Huh...y-yeah?

Mina: What are you smiling about?

Y/N: Umm....

Dahyun: Is it your boyfriend~?

Y/N: I-

Tzuyu: What did he say?

Jihyo: Leave the poor girl alone. Y'all are putting pressure on her.

Sana: Aww~, are you okay? Do you want to lay down?

Y/N: I'm fine, thank you.

You went to go sit down on the couch and when you did Jihyo talked to you.

Jihyo: What did Yunho say?

Y/N: He said that their still watching NCT and that he doesn't know what time their coming back home.

Jihyo: Oh okay.

Y/N: Sorry....

Jihyo: For what?

Y/N: It's getting late and y'all have to stay here and babysit me...

Jihyo let out a little laugh when you said that to her.

Jihyo: It's okay, really I don't mind and I won't say "babysit" it's more like a hang out.

You smiled at her and she did the same, until you heard Sana ask you something.

Sana: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah?

Sana: Have you and Yunho made out?

You looked at her with your eyes wide open and blushed.

Y/N: I'm s-sorry.....

Sana: Aww~, look you're blushing.

You saw Sana get up from her seat and made her way to you and sat down next to you while having her arm around your shoulder.

Sana: Have you and Yunho....you know.....had se-

Momo: Okay Sana! That's enough questions for her.

Sana: Why~?

Momo: Look at her.

Sana looked at you and you were really red and sweating from the question she was about to ask you until Momo interrupted her.

Momo: She's red as hell and she's also showering in sweat. You made her really nervous.

Sana: I'm sorry Y/N.

Y/N: N-no it's.....it's f-fine.

Momo and Sana went to play some games. You were minding your own business when Jeongyeon came up to you.

Jeongyeon: You know....you can also tease Sana too.

Y/N: Huh? How?

Jeongyeon: Sana also has a boyfriend.

You were shocked when Jeongyeon told you that about Sana.

Y/N: Really?!

Jeongyeon: Yup.

Y/N: Who's her boyfriend?

Jeongyeon: Mark.

You stood quite for a second until Jeongyeon spoke up again.

Jeongyeon: Not that Mark from NCT.

Y/N: O-oh...then who?

Jeongyeon: Mark is from a group called Got7.

Y/N: Oh....

Jeongyeon: Trust me, their really nice once you get to know them and they were also close friends with stray kids and they know about you too so don't feel lonely okay?

You smiled at her and nodded your head.

Jeongyeon: Come on, let's play some games.

Y/N: Okay.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You yawned and stretched your arms and legs. You grabbed your phone to see the time and you were surprised.

12:50am

Their still not back yet? How long are they going to watch them?

You placed your phone back to your pocket and looked behind you, you saw all of the Twice members sleeping.

Tzuyu: You're still up?

Y/N: I should ask you the same thing too.

Tzuyu just smiled at you and sat next to you.

Tzuyu: We should sleep it's getting late already.

Y/N: Yeah...

Tzuyu: Come on, let's lay down and sleep.

You followed Tzuyu and lay down next to her. You were really tired so it was easy for you to fall asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Wooyoung: Finally! We're home~ I'm soooo tired.

Seonghwa: All we did was stalk NCT and that's it. What are you tired from?

Wooyoung: Shut up! Leave me alone, you know that I'm lazy.

Seonghwa: Whatever.

Mingi: Hey, look....all of them are asleep.

Hongjoong: We should let them sleep here and when they wake up they can either eat breakfast with us or leave it doesn't matter to me.

San: Well, I'm going to bed.

Wooyoung: I'm sleeping with you~

San: When don't you?

Yunho looked over to you and smiled and went up to you and picked you up on his arms.

Yunho: Well, I'm taking my buttercup to my room so we both can sleep together.

Hongjoong: Cute...

Yunho: Thank you.

With that, Yunho took you to his room and placed you down. He looked at you for a moment and realized that your clothes were uncomfortable to sleep in so he went to his closet and grabbed one of his hoodies.

Yunho: Alright princess, don't freak out when you wake up and see me taking off your clothes.

Yunho started to take your clothes off and threw them on the floor. Once you were half naked he looked at you for a moment and shook his head to take off images from his head and put his hoodie on you.

When he was done putting his hoodie on you he went to change to some sweatpants and decided to sleep without a shirt. He laid down next to you and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.6K 31
One shots with your favourite Ateez member this book is unedited
141K 5.4K 53
just a bunch of messages you send ateez which they reply to. completed.
37.5K 1.1K 42
[COMPLETE] She had a brother that she doesn't know for the rest of her life. Now she need to live with him. What a messed? Read this. [Once you star...
40.1K 2.4K 26
❝if you are too good to be true and would it be alright if i pulled you closer.❞