Journey to the Devildom | Obe...

By Ontario321

~ FOLLOWS SEASON 1 OF OBEY ME! WITH SOME DIFFERENCES ~ Jackson never had a good life. They had a twin sister... More

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Epilogue

Chapter IV

19 1 0
By Ontario321

"Where's your sister, Jackson?"

      Jackie looked up at Lucifer, wondering why they should care about wherever Jillian could be.

"I don't know, Lucifer," Jackie said, the bed shifting under them.  Lucifer wrapped his arms around Jackie, kissing them on the cheek.  "How are you feeling?"

"Wonderful, yourself?"

"I'm tired," Jackie said, allowing Lucifer to pull them back.  They laid against him, basking in his scent.  "You're gonna make me fall asleep."

"Are you against that?"  Lucifer whispered, his breath hitting their ear.  Jackie turned, now able to face their boyfriend.

"Not if you're singing me to sleep," Jackie said, Lucifer rolling his eyes.

"Absolutely not," he said.  Jackie pouted.  "Don't give me that look."

Before Jackie could give another reply, a knock on the door broke the two apart. 

"Yes?"

"Jack, I need to talk to you," Jillian called from the other side of the door.  "It's urgent!"

Jackie exchanged glances with Lucifer.  His eyes narrowed in annoyance, before standing.  Jackie leapt to their feet, rushing to the door.

"What's your damage?"  Jackie asked, not missing a beat.

"Let's talk in your room," Jillian said, looking frazzled.  Lucifer looked like he suspected something.

"You didn't go to the attic did you?"  He asked, only it seemed more like an accusation.

"No!  And I wasn't talking to you," Jillian said far too quickly.  "Jack, come on."

Jackie allowed Jillian to drag them back to their old room.  Jillian closed the door, locking it.

"What's going on?"

"Don't tell that psycho boyfriend of yours," Jillian whispered, rushing over to Jackie.  "But I went to the attic."

"What?"  Jackie hissed, praying Lucifer wasn't on the other side of the door.

"I met the seventh brother," Jillian said quickly.  "His name's Belphegor and he's Beel's twin brother."

Jackie remained silent, Jillian saying nothing further.  Her breathing was rapid and her hand shook.  Jackie took her hands, a heavy knock on the door shattering the silence.

"Jackson, Jillian," Lucifer said.  "Open the door."

"No," Jackie said, hugging Jillian.

"There's simply three rules, Jillian," Lucifer had said.  "Don't go to the attic, don't involve yourself in our affairs, and don't break the rules."

"What's in the attic?"  Jillian asked.  Lucifer glared at her.

"It's none of your business.  Jackson isn't allowed up there either."

"Jackson, I'm not stupid," Lucifer snapped, hitting the door.  "I know Jillian went to the attic."

"I warned you, Lucifer!"  Jackie screamed.  "I told you she wouldn't listen!  I fucking told you!"

"Do not make me break down this door, Jackson."

"Go away!"

Jillian clutched onto Jackie at the same time as the first hit against the door.  Jackie glanced around the room. 
The closet. 
The closet
They couldn't hide forever, but it'd slow Lucifer down.  Jackie tugged Jillian towards the closet door, Lucifer hitting the door a second time.  Shouting was coming from outside the door from more than just him.  Jackie pulled Jillian into the closet just as Lucifer hit the door a third time.

"He's not gonna kill us, is he?"  Jillian said in a shaky voice.  Her entire body was vibrating in fear.  Jackie didn't have an answer.  They didn't know.

The fourth hit against the door sent it flying in the room.  Jackie and Jillian quieted their breathing, hiding behind the boxes and clothes.  Lucifer's voice practically shook the room when he began yelling.

"You can't hide from me!  This will be quick and painless, if you come out now!"

Jackie felt something wet hit their shoulder.  Jillian had begun crying.  Her cries were silent, as Lucifer fell silent himself.  The closet door swung open, the light flooding the inside.  Jackie held their breath.  He wouldn't kill Jillian.  He simply wouldn't.  Diavolo would be furious with him, and the same went with if he killed Jackie.  Especially Jackie.

"I know you're in here," Lucifer growled, his voice husky.  "There's no point in hiding anymore.  Just come out.  You're going to both die either way."

Jackie remained silent, Jillian pressed against them.  Jackie watched Lucifer's shadow against the wall.  He was in his true form.  His horns, his feathery wings, his outfit that reminded Jackie of a peacock.  How could someone so beautiful be capable of such deadly force?
What about the wishes to marry Jackie?  The wishes to have children one day?  He'd throw all of that away because Jillian went to the attic?
      Jackie watched the shadow creep closer.  Panicked cries from the other brothers were coming from behind him.  One of them said that Diavolo was on the way.  Another one said that this was against Diavolo's wishes.  Things of the like continued being cried out, until the shadow stopped coming closer.  Jackie was scared to look to see if he could see them.  Jillian came closer yet to Jackie.
      The shadow suddenly lunged forward, grabbing the boxes Jackie was leaned against.  The boxes were promptly thrown away from the two, causing the two to hit the floor.  Jackie smacked their head against the floor, blacking out for less than what they thought was a second. 
When they came to, Jackie saw Jillian laying away from them.  She was bleeding profusely.  The realization set in, as it occurred to them that Jillian was dead.  Her body was mangled.  Jackie felt tears running down their face.  Lucifer had Jillian's blood on him, as he turned to face Jackie.  Jackie quickly stood up, their body reacting before they could stop it.  They lunged at Lucifer, aiming at his throat.  They promptly hit the floor before they could touch him.

"I almost spared you," Lucifer's voice rumbled.  "If you just stayed on the fucking ground, Jackson, I would've spared you."

"You're a monster!"  Jackie shrieked, no longer sure of who Lucifer was.  "Get away from me!"

Lucifer chuckled.  His hands reached and pulled Jackie off of the ground.  They were slammed against the wall.

"I'm not doing this with malicious intent, Jackson," Lucifer purred.  "I'm doing this because I love you."

"Lucifer, put her down!"

Lucifer immediately dropped Jackie to the floor.  Jackie kicked at his shins, wanting him to get away from them.

"Jackson.." Lucifer said, crouching to Jackie's height.  "Don't be so cruel."

"I fucking hate you!"  Jackie screeched, not aware their voice could reach such volumes.  "Get the fuck away from me!"

"Lucifer, enough is enough!" 

Diavolo rushed over to Lucifer, pulling him away from Jackie.  He reached out to their face, Jackie promptly slapping his hand away.

"Don't even try, this is your fault, too," Jackie growled, Diavolo looking defeated.

"I'm sorry, you were right," he whispered.  "I should've listened to you."

Diavolo turned to face Lucifer, leaving Jackie to stare at Jillian's dead body.  A hand on their own frightened them, but it was merely Satan.

"Come on, let's get out of here," he whispered.  "We'll go for a walk.  Clear your mind."

Jackie followed Satan, holding onto his hand.
     Once outside, Asmo wiped Jackie's eyes, as Levi, Mammon, and Beel watched.  Satan stood next to Asmo, Jackie unable to stop crying.

"You wanna get it off your chest, love?"  Asmo said, carefully choosing his words.  "We can go to Purgatory Hall and talk with the angels and Solomon."

"What'd you see in that ass.." Mammon muttered, obviously about Lucifer.  Levi punched him, telling him to shut up.  Jackie sniffed, Beel holding something out to them.  Jackie realized it was a bag of truffles.

"Why..?"  Jackie's voice was hoarse, Beel speaking calmly.

"You need it more than I do."

Jackie choked on their tears, crying even more.  Asmo pulled them into a hug, allowing Jackie to cry on his shoulder.  Jackie felt bad and hoped he wouldn't care about this later. 

"Dammit!"  Satan suddenly screamed.  "That bastard!  I can't believe he'd fucking do this!"

"Satan," Mammon said, restraining him.  "Relax, man, relax.  There's not a damn thing we can do to Lucifer.  Let's just protect Jackie."

Levi nodded, with Beel stepping in the way of the front door.  The two exchanged glances, then looking at Asmo.  Asmo sighed, continuing to try and calm Jackie.

"Let's go to Purgatory Hall and sort this whole mess of things out," Asmo said, obviously trying to lead Jackie away from the House of Lamentation.  Jackie nodded, sniffling quietly as they followed the five brothers to Purgatory Hall.

      Asmo summoned a handkerchief, whipping Jackie's eyes as Satan knocked. 
At first, there was no answer, Satan seemingly patiently ringing the doorbell.  Jackie saw his foot tapping, definitely meaning he wasn't patient.  Simeon's voice on the other side of the door got their attention.  He had asked them to wait a moment, which wasn't too difficult. 

"Sorry, can I-" Simeon stopped, looking around at the brothers.  His gaze finally settled on Jackie, Simeon's eyes visibly shivering.  "Please, come in."

Simeon led them to the cute living area, it appearing as the total opposite of the House of Lamentation.  Luke and Solomon peered in the room, Luke panicking.  Solomon tried to grab him, but to no avail.

"Jackie, what's wrong?"  Luke asked, innocently oblivious to what had happened.  Simeon stroked Luke's head to get his attention.

"How about you get Jackie some hot chocolate and a slice of cake?  I'll see if I can't figure out what happened."

To Jackie's surprise and relief, the five brothers said nothing.  Simeon watched Luke run out of the room, his gaze then refocusing as Solomon sat next to him.

"What happened, if you don't mind me asking?"  Simeon asked, Solomon not being as gentle.

"I'm going to guess Lucifer did something to Jillian."

Jackie choked back tears, only for more to immediately pour from their eyes.  Asmo briefly scolded Solomon, Simeon trying to remain calm.

"Did any of you see anything?"  He asked the brothers.

"Jillian had gone to the attic," Levi began.

"They rushed to tell Jackie about what they found and Lucifer overheard," Beel continued.

"I called Lord Diavolo when I realized how out of hand the situation had become," Satan added.

"Only Lord Diavolo didn't make it before Lucifer.." Mammon's voice trailed, obviously not wanting to say what happened.

"It was horrible," Asmo said.  "He was going to kill Jackie, too!"

"But he didn't," Solomon said, Luke running back in.  He had a small tray with a slice of cake and hot chocolate, Simeon standing up to sit next to Jackie, rather than on the table in front of them.  Luke set the tray there, Solomon finally speaking again.  "What stopped him?"

"Lord Diavolo," the brothers all said in unison. 

Simeon continued stroking Jackie's hair for a brief period of silence.  It felt like an eternity before Simeon said anything.

"Jackson," he said in a comforting tone.  "I need you to first understand that whatever happened, was not your fault-"

"Of course it's not," Jackie snapped, not meaning to sound rude to someone as kind as Simeon.  "Jillian went to the attic.  Jillian wouldn't have been brought here if Diavolo listened when I told him not to.  In the end, it's he and Jillian's fault."

Simeon seemed to be reading Jackie's face before answering.

"Yes, but it's also Lucifer's," Simeon quietly said, still remaining calm.  "After all, he killed Jillian."

Jackie couldn't muster an answer.  They didn't want to blame Lucifer.  They loved Lucifer more than anything. 
This had happened in their last relationship, though.  Their partner had cheated, hurting Jackie, then blamed them for not being good enough.  It had been the night before their wedding, and Jackie immediately called it off.  They didn't give him another chance.  That was his one.
Jackie hadn't apologized for calling off the wedding, claiming that they had every right to.  They lost many friends, but accepted that no matter how many times they would explain the situation, they'd never understand.

"Jackson," Simeon asked getting their attention.  "Are you alright?"

Before Jackie could answer, a loud knock on the door silenced them.  That seemed to happen a lot.

"I got it," Solomon said, swiftly moving towards the front door.  "Lord Diavolo?  And Lucifer-?"

"Excuse us for interrupting," Diavolo said in a frighteningly serious tone.  "Jackson, a word?"

Lucifer was looking at the ground, not holding himself the way he had in the past.

"No," Jackie snapped, knowing Diavolo would do nothing.  "Absolutely not.  Not with him here."

Jackie barely gestured to Lucifer when Diavolo stepped closer.  He wasn't going to do anything, Jackie told themselves.

"I'm afraid it involves Lucifer," Diavolo said.  Jackie huffed quietly, forcing themselves to not cry.

"What do you want?"  Jackie demanded, not caring that he was a prince.  Diavolo gestured for Lucifer to come closer.  The room grew tense.

"Jackson," Lucifer said softly, casting his gaze to the floor.  "I'm not sure what came over me-"

"Look me in the eyes, Lucifer," Jackie demanded, standing up.  He looked shocked.  "Stop talking to me like I'm an idiot."

"That's not-" Lucifer began, before cutting himself off.  "I'm sorry."

Jackie stared at his eyes.  His emotions were genuine, but that wasn't enough.  Lucifer had killed Jillian, and that was unforgivable.  He took all Jackie had left.

"You should be," Jackie snapped, trying maintain their composure.  "And don't bother trying to win me back."

Lucifer snapped his head up.  The room somehow becoming tenser.

"I've made my choice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.8K 89
Sequal of "I Promise You" my very first obey me book Make sure you read the first version before this one so you get the memo of where we all left of...
44.1K 670 42
This is a collection of one-shots written by me, fr0gmouthz (Ray) on Wattpad. If you are reading this anywhere else, it's stolen. ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗⋆𐙚...
107K 4.8K 44
It was MC's birthday, you thought it'd be the same as every year but that changed when you were teleported to the Devildom. From there, you decide to...
223K 6.9K 49
Hana wakes up in a realm not meant for Humans. She has been selected as an exchange student to the Devildom where for the next year she will find her...