Switch || taekook āœ”ļøŽ

By tae_soup

"Sure. We can be fuckbuddies, but we both know I top." "We'll see about that." ā€¢ ā€¢ ā€¢ It's a relationship whe... More

Introduction
1 ā€¢ Another Day
2 ā€¢ Fantasize
3 ā€¢ Surprise
4 ā€¢ Wrong āœ§
5 ā€¢ How it Began āœ§
6 ā€¢ Mischief āœ§
7 ā€¢ You
8 ā€¢ The Mall āœ§
9 ā€¢ Foods
10 ā€¢ Change
11 ā€¢ A Secret āœ§
12 ā€¢ Dammit
13 ā€¢ Tease āœ§
14 ā€¢ Being Nice
15 ā€¢ "Dinner Date"
16 ā€¢ Cyber Smirk āœ§
17 ā€¢ The Carnival
18 ā€¢ Not Today āœ§
19 ā€¢ Third Round? āœ§
20 ā€¢ The Ice Ring
21 ā€¢ Namjoon on ice
22 ā€¢ The Case of the Missing D
23 ā€¢ Kookie?
24 ā€¢ Surprise (ft. satan)
25 ā€¢ Whipped
26 ā€¢ Sope
27 ā€¢ And a Happy New Year
28 ā€¢ Rumors
29 ā€¢ The Night of Yoonmin āœ§
30 ā€¢ Secrets
31 ā€¢ Kisses
32 ā€¢ Boys are Weird
33 ā€¢ Misfortunate Events
34 ā€¢ Dumb dumb dumb
36 ā€¢ Bonfire
37 ā€¢ Don't Let Them Know
38 ā€¢ Prune Mates
39 ā€¢ The Night Begins
40 ā€¢ The Night Ends
41 ā€¢ Missing You
Happy Anniversary!
Q + A Interview
42 ā€¢ Bring the Pain āœ§
43 ā€¢ Chosen Love - The Finale
Thank You for Reading; Author's Note

35 ā€¢ Beautiful

8.6K 394 192
By tae_soup

Everyone began making loud and obnoxious noises to scare away the predator (I assumed). I screamed as I had my eyes closed, randomly swinging my hiking cane at the creature before us frightened. Despite obviously missing the target, I continued the useless action.

"Taehyung," my movements slowed down as I felt a force trying to stop the cane. I opened one eye to see Jungkook holding onto the walking stick, also holding in a laugh. "Look," he pointed at the petit bear, growling but appeared rather adorable.

"A cub?" I asked.

"Its just a baby, it won't do any harm to us," the ravenette chuckled. "Thank you for your service though, we all felt safe," he joked.

"Shut up," my cheeks grew pink as I recalled the memory of me bluntly swinging the cane like an idiot not too long ago.

"Yeah but we better get out of here before mama bear wants to eat us," Namjoon mentioned. We all nodded in agreement to get out of there fast, but yet again we were lost in the middle of the woods.

"How about we just follow the trail until we see someone and ask them for directions?" Jin asked.

"Yeah I guess that would be the best option," Hoseok shrugged.

"Then let's go right, right is always right," Jimin said as he began proudly walking to the right path.

Jungkook then stepped in. "Go left, trust me he's wrong more than half the time."

"No I'm not!" Jimin argued.

Jungkook shook his head, "Yeah you are."

"Who are you to say that Jungkook, you're the one who made the biggest mistake."

Though the elder didn't mention what mistake, Jungkook seemed to know exactly what he was talking about. I looked up at the two of them, the tension radiating greater and greater by the second.

"Can we not talk about this now," Jungkook said.

"Talk about what?" I asked.

Jimin opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by someone else, "Let's head left shall we." Yoongi said as he grabbed Jimin with him.

"But I said we should go right," The boy with pink hair whined.

Yoongi looked back and nodded at Jungkook, the latter returning the action— almost as if he was thanking him.

"Jungkook, what was that about?" I asked him.

He sighed, "Me and Jimin got into a fight a couple months ago and we still aren't on the best of terms."

"Oh," I was able to make out.

"I'll tell you what it was about later, when we're alone." He gave me a reassuring smile before heading to the left path.

Jimin

"What was all that about?" I sternly asked Yoongi.

He rolled his eyes, "You were about to have a fight with Jungkook again."

"I'm just trying to help him see that what he's doing is a mistake!"

Yoongi shushed me, "You're being too loud."

"Yoongi why're you on his side and not mine, aren't you dating me," I pouted.

He gave a little sigh before continuing, "Jimin you just have to know. They actually have feelings for each other. I've never once seen Taehyung actually caring about someone and I want to keep it that way, he's my best friend Chim."

"But Jungkook is my best friend, and I don't want him getting hurt," I looked down, slightly worried about him. I missed talking with him of course, laughing, teasing the younger.

"I think Jungkook is old enough to make his own decisions when it comes to love."

He was right, Jungkook is capable of choosing who he wants his partner to be with. I glanced back to see Taehyung and Jungkook walking behind us, having small talk and chuckling here and there.

As much as I hated stating it but they did indeed, look cute together.

• •

3rd p.o.v

At last the group of boys found tourists in the hiking lane with them, the only problem was: they weren't Korean.

"Namjoon we need you to translate for us again," Hoseok grumbled.

"Again? Oh my, I feel honored." Namjoon said in English and stuck out his chest courageously.

The boy with violet hair walked to the couple who seemed to be around their thirties. Giving a polite smile, he began to conversate. "Hello, we were wondering if this is the right path to crown falls?"

The man perked his head up with a smile, "Ah crown falls? We just took some pictures there. Well you're heading the right way, just hike up that hill and you'll find it." He had a British accent, pretty aqua eyes and blonde short hair.

The women nodded her head, "Oh yes. But be careful, there are a lot of rocks you can trip on." Her brown locks fell just below her shoulder, her eyes tinted with a hazel glow.

"Thank you," He gave a slight bow to add a pinch of his culture.

Namjoon ambled back to his friends and chuckled, "Thanks to Jungkook we're almost there."

"Told you," The aforementioned grinned.

Jimin scoffed, "Whatever."

"We just have to hike up that hill and we'll see it." Namjoon said before heading to their supposed direction.

It took mosquito bites, thirsty throats and knees on the bridge of collapsing to be more than halfway there— oh and a whiny Taehyung.

"I'm tireddd," the red head continuously spoke.

"I'm tired of hearing your voice!" Yoongi yelled at him.

Taehyung huffed, arms crossed agaist his chest with the hiking stick dragging slightly against the damp path.

All of a sudden the cane got stuck on a rock's ledge, resulting in Taehyung tripping over. His life flashed right before his eyes as he felt himself fall in slow motion, his hands protecting him from hitting the dirt but differed when he felt a splash come in contact with his palms. All he could hear was dangerous ripples from the river he fell into, stumbling as the force of the water was able to make him scream for help.

"Help! I don't wanna die!" The poor boy cried.

Just then two hands grabbed his flaying arms and pull him out of the stream, the air hit his drenched clothes making him shiver at the feeling. "God you're so clumsy," he heard a chuckle.

"He deserves it," Yoongi scoffed.

Jungkook laughed once more before speaking, "You almost drowned in water that's only two feet." The younger pointed out to what seemed like a little stream, little fishes swimming peacefully in coordination.

"Shut up," Taehyung's teeth chattered as he spoke.

Jungkook hummed before taking off his jacket to wrap it around the freezing boy, "You need it more than I do."

Taehyung would have gladly accept the dry clothing but was too stubborn to do so, "N-no. You take it it's yours, I'll be fine."

"Taehyung, please." Jungkook displayed his all too well doe eyes at the older.

He was mesmerized by the afternoon's light hitting  against the raven's eyes perfectly— every detail was shown, his own reflection seeming more vibrant.

"O-okay, thanks." Taehyung snapped from his staring took back the jacket.

"Well on the bright side," Hoseok stepped in. What bright side could the autumn-dyed boy think of when he's the brightest to be around? "We're here."

He pointed at the falls, the endless amounts of water splashing onto it's second surface. A faded rainbow displayed, shattered in mist but still appealing to the eye. The dashing droplets spreading their own way then reuniting once again.

Beautiful.

"Let's go get a closer look," Namjoon recommended.

And so the boy's travelled closer to the loud falls, around were tourists taking pictures of the magnificent view.

"We should all take a group photo," Jin clapped his hands.

"Alright, I'll go ask someone— again." Namjoon proudly said.

"No let me do it, you're too stuck up when you speak English," Jin said.

"Go ahead princess," Namjoon was amused to see what was to come.

"Ah I told you not to call me that in public," Jin blushed.

Namjoon chuckled as he watched Jin commence the mission of getting someone to take a picture.

A young girl walked by but a handsome man named Kim Seokjin stopped her.

"Uh hello," He said, quite nervously since he wasn't used to speaking a foreign language. "Uh, you can take picture?" He gestured a camera in his hands and added clicking sound effects.

Namjoon chuckled as his boyfriend's actions, he never failed to amaze him.

"Oh sure," she smiled. "I could also give you my number if you'd like," She flirtatiously winked.

That's when Namjoon immediately stopped laughing, he stepped towards the girl and said in his most sweetest voice:

"Sorry, but he's taken." While snaking his arm around Jin's waist.

"O-oh," she stuttered. "I'm sorry, I'll take the picture."

"Thank you," Namjoon smiled.

The group of boys stood together, letting the view of the falls outshine it's natural beauty.

"3... 2.. 1." The girl took multiple photos from Jin's phone, she contemplated on secretly giving him her number but due to the 5'11 man she was too intimidated to do so.

"Here," She didn't bother to say goodbye before leaving.

"Woah these came out pretty good!" Jimin commented. "Hyung could you send those to me?"

Jin nodded, "I'll airdrop them."

In the mean time, a young ravenette was looking into the waterfall, "I wonder..."

"Wonder what?" Taehyung asked.

"Come with me," Jungkook didn't give the red head a choice as he grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the waterfall.

"Jungkook what are you doing! We're going to get wet!"

But the latter didn't listen as he neared the waterfall closer and closer. Taehyung closed his eyes shut, prepared for the cold blast of water soaking him once again. He heard the water roaring, he knew he was almost there. But didn't feel the familiar touch of water against him skin. He opened one eye to see their location.

They were behind the waterfall.

Jungkook smiled, "I knew it."

The natural rocky walls were glistened with the touch of water, marking silver as a highlight and several other colors to enlighten the dim cavern.

"When I was a kid I've always seen people go behind waterfalls in movies," Jungkook looked around, admiring every feature. "I always wondered how it would feel to actually be behind one."

"It's beautiful," Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded, "That's not the only thing." He walked closer to Taehyung, his palms carefully placed on his waist. He leaned into the older's ear and delicately spoke words, "You're beautiful."

The familiar fluttering in Taehyung's stomach reeled, he heard many compliments before such as handsome and sexy; never beautiful. Jungkook brought his palm to the other's cheek to caress his soft skin with his thumb.

They looked into each other's eyes, the crystalized minerals reflected off of their deep pools. Jungkook mentioned the word before, but both thought the same word once again.

Beautiful.

Just then the two boys unconsciously leaned in, as if some type of force initiated their lips to touch. Softly going against each other, the tender and slow movements adding to the setting. Taehyung reached around Jungkook's nape to pull him in closer, tangling his digits around his noir hair. For only a moment they pulled apart, resting their foreheads against each other.

The moment was absolutely flawless, and so Jungkook began to think:

Is it the right time?

Everything seemed to be set in place, and so Jungkook spoke:

"Taehyung..." Jungkook cherished the eyes of the older.

Taehyung hummed as a response, playing with the younger's dark locks.

"I—" He was then rudely interrupted.

"Yo check this place out!" A voice boomed. The two boys immediately unattached from each other, looking around as if nothing happened between them. Hoseok skipped rock to rock, followed by the entire group.

"Ah there you two are, we were about to leave you guys." Jin said.

"We should at least leave Taehyung," Yoongi grumbled.

"Well we better get back quick if we want to make it before dark, we spent four hours hiking," Hoseok mentioned. "I'd like to eat dinner, not be dinner."

"Speaking of dinner, we could finally do a barbecue and s'mores since the wood is all dry," Namjoon said.

"Ah we could even sit around the bonfire and tell scary stories," Hoseok included.

Yoongi laughed, "Hoseok you're a pussy and you're talking about scary stories?"

"You empty bottle of lotion you better watch what you're saying," Jin scolded, shaking his head with a sigh. "Let's go back to the cabin then," He clapped his hands for the second time.

_____

Sooooo what do you guys Jungkook was going to say? ৲( ᵒ ૩ᵕ )৴♡

Due to quarantine I'm able to spend more time on this story, I also opted out of several classes I don't need since my grades are above average.

Have you guys seen my new fanfic?
Check it out: Edited.

mwah <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 331K 61
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook runs a Twitter stan account and stumbles upon Taehyung: a flirty, not-so-straight fuckboy. top!taehyung bottom!jungkook...
34.6K 701 32
cute ,wholesome and mature taekook stories šŸ’œšŸ’š Hope you guys like it !! enjoyy...šŸ˜š *Rankings* #1 taekookoneshot
2.1M 137K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...