WHERE RED MEETS WHITE

By Theos_wifey

In which Ron Weasley's twin sister falls for a certain blonde Slytherin. ❝I kind of hate most things but I'v... More

𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝘀
𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗔/𝗡
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘇𝗸𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗴𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳-𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

761 17 0
By Theos_wifey

I'm sorry if this chapter isn't good. I haven't been feeling well lately and I guess it reflected on this chapter. It's also more of a filler. Hopefully you still enjoy :)

~~~

One morning at breakfast, Errol flew over me and dropped another letter. I caught it just in time before it landed in my food again.

I opened the letter carefully and started reading.

To my children,

"It's addressed to all of us," I told Ron.

As you know Easter Holidays are coming up soon. Your father and I would love if we could see all of you over the break. Write back soon to let us know if you would want to come home to the Burrow for the two weeks.
Mum

"She wants to know if we will come home over our Easter Holidays," I told my brothers.

"I planned on staying here," Percy said and returned to his conversation with his other prefect friends.

"We dedicated these holidays to pranking with Peeves," Fred explained and George nodded. They exchanged a mischievous look. I rolled my eyes.

"I want to go home," Ron said but Hermione immediately scolded him.

"You cannot go home Ronald, everyday our professors are assignment more and more homework. You do not want to fall behind. Neither do you Abby," Hermione stated.

"I guess you're right Hermione but I do want to see Ginny. I might compromise and do one week here and one week at the Burrow," I said and since Hermione closed her mouth, I knew my idea would work out. I got up from my seat.

"I'm going to quickly answer Mum before our lessons start. Anyone want to join me?" I asked while I gathered my things.

Gia shrugged, "Sure why not? We'll meet you guys in Transfiguration."

Gia and I left the Great Hall and made our way to the common room quickly so I could quickly respond to Mum.

"I'll be two seconds, just wait here," I said over my shoulder as I walked up to the stairs of our dorm. I found some parchment, ink and a quill and began responding to Mum.

Dear Mum,
It seems like the boys have made other plans for the Holidays and want to stay at Hogwarts over the break. Our professors are piling work on us everyday. So I decided that I'll come home to the Burrow for a week and then return to school and catch up my work for the last week of the holidays. I'm very excited to see you soon.
Love
Abby

Once I finished the letter I walked downstairs and grabbed Gia from the couch in the common room. Luckily the owlery wasn't too far from Professor McGonagall's classroom.

I gave my letter to Errol and Gia and I walked into Transfiguration only two minutes late. To Gia this was the end of the world.

"I'm sorry we're late Professor. Gia came with me to the owlery to send a letter to my Mum," I explained as we took our seats.

"Don't let it happen again," She said sternly and I nodded. I am not getting on McGonagall's good side lately.

~~~

"Wooo!!" I cheered in my dorm. "I'm going home!"

All the girls rolled their eyes at me. I didn't care and continued to pack my things. Easter holidays have finally arrived. Hermione is staying at Hogwarts while Gia and Scarlett are going home.

After I was finished packing I walked down out of my dorm and saw Harry and Ron sitting and talking between themselves. I had already said goodbye to Fred, George and Hermione so all that's left was Ron and Harry.

"Hey guys," I said sitting down next to Harry on the couch.

"What time does the train leave?" Ron asked.

"In about half an hour I think," I said looking around and seeing students running all over the place. I never knew Easter was such a big deal here at Hogwarts.

"We'll walk you down to the train if you want," Ron suggested and I grinned. I went back up to my dorm to grab my trunk.

"Probably best to go early and find a compartment right?" I asked Gia and Scarlett and they shrugged.

I opened the door to our dorm. I called out to Ron, "Do you mind coming over here and stepping on the last stairs?"

Ron cautiously walked over and stepped on the stairs. As soon as he put his foot on the stairs to our dorm, the stairs turned into a slide. Ron looked shocked.

I took Scarlett's trunk and slid it down the slide. Gia then put her trunk on the slide and we watched it fall down to the bottom. Finally I put my trunk down and then sat on the slide and slid down. Scarlett and Gia followed me and fell on me when we were at the bottom. Harry and Ron helped us all up while we continued to laugh.

"How did you know that would happen Abby?" Harry laughed.

"Read about that one in Hogwarts: A History," I winked and grabbed my trunk. I started to walk and tapped my pockets. I left my wand on my bed.

I suddenly turned around, "You guys go ahead, I'll meet you at the train."

They all nodded and started to walk away. Once I grabbed my wand, I walked towards the portrait opening to leave the common room. I was only a few steps behind everyone when Fred and George approached the group.

I heard them say, "Let us help you with your trunks."

I rolled my eyes as they took Scarlett and Gia's trunks from them and walked with them to the train.

"Don't worry about me, I'll carry my own trunk," I muttered and tried to keep up with them.

On my way to the train, my trunk got stuck on some rocks and I tried my hardest to pull the trunk.

I heard laughter from behind me and turned around to see Malfoy carelessly dragging his trunk past me, not even bothering to offer some help.

"That son of a—" I cursed under my breath.

"Do you need help there?" A voice asked me. I looked to see Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan standing behind me. They were first years in Gryffindor with me.

"I'd love some help, thank you," I smiled at them and they each grabbed a side of my trunk.

On the way down we chatted, getting to know each other more. We finally arrived at the train and I spotted my brothers.

"Thank you so much again for the help. I'm Abby Weasley by the way," I said glancing back at the boys.

"Yeah we know. Ron's sister right?" Dean asked. I nodded.

"See you around Abby. Enjoy your holiday," They said and turned to walk back up to the castle.

"You too!" I called after them but I'm not sure if they heard me.

I joined my group of friends and Ron asked, "Why did you take so long?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "My trunk got stuck. Well goodbye guys."

I pouted as I gave Ron and Harry a hug. I gave my brothers and Harry one final wave as we got on the train. Scarlett, Gia and I quickly found a compartment and got comfortable.

I sat by the window and watched Hogwarts disappear. I know I'll only be gone for a week but I'm going to miss the castle.

The ride was long and about halfway through our conversation got interrupted by someone at our door. Can you guess who it was? Malfoy.

I rolled my eyes, "What do you want, Malfoy?"

He opened his mouth and then closed it. Then he opened it and then closed it again. Without a word he closed our compartment door and left.

"Well that was odd," Scarlett said furrowing her eyebrows.

"I told you he was odd," I said and then continued to stare out the window. "I think I'm going to have a nap."

~~~

"Gin!" I screeched as I ran off the train. I got some strange looks from a few people around me but I didn't care.

"Abby!" Ginny yelled as we collided into a hug. "It's been forever since we saw each other."

"No hello for the woman who raised you?" Mum asked rolling her eyes. I immediately engulfed her into a bone-crushing hug.

"Mum I missed you so much," I said smiling at them. "Where's Dad?"

"Still at the ministry. You'll see your father tonight," Mum said as she guided us away from the platform.

"I thought we might apparate just this once since it's only the three of us. Hold on tight," Mum said and I felt a tugging sensation. Within seconds we were home. At the Burrow.

I'll never get sick of this place. It isn't much but it is home. We all walked inside and Mum started preparing lunch. Gin and I ran upstairs to gossip and I realized how much I actually missed my little sister.

I told her all about Hogwarts and she told me about Christmas in Romania with Charlie. Before we even realized it, it was supper already.

I walked downstairs to instantly be met with my Dad. I jumped into his arms.

"How's my favourite girl?" Dad asked me putting me down.

"Heard that," Mum and Ginny said at the same time. I started laughing.

"I'm great Dad. Happy to be home. How was work?" I asked him as we sat down at the table.

"Same old same old," Dad answered, starting to eat.

We had a surprisingly quiet meal altogether. Mum and Dad were asking me all about Hogwarts and I rambled on for what felt like hours.

"When will you go back to school?" Mum asked me when she was cleaning up.

"I was thinking on spending a week here and spending the first part of Easter Day here. Then I'll return to Hogwarts and hand-deliver those baskets," I said pointing to the Easter baskets Mum made for all of us. "Instead of Errol accidentally messing up the delivery."

"That's a great idea. I think the best way for you to get back to Hogwarts is by the floo network, right Arthur?" Mum asked Dad.

"It would probably be for the best. I could always take her in the Ford Anglia," Dad suggested placing himself on a couch.

"That would be wicked Dad," I grinned. "See you guys tomorrow."

I walked upstairs to my room with Ginny and got into my bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 139 75
Lillian and Lindsay are best friends. During their first years at Hogwarts they befriend the Weasley twins. There's only one problem. Lindsay is a...
228K 5.8K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
74.6K 1.4K 23
'𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏.' --- Elaine Weasley, the twin sister of Ginny Weasley and in Slytherin house. Join her on her journ...
85.9K 2.6K 45
Ginny wasn't like the other Weasley children, she was more accepting of other houses. Her best friends all came from different houses. But maybe she...