ANIME SENPAI/CRUSH/HUSBAND LI...

By crazyrayemma

I've been wanting to write this for so long lmao. I'm a really intense person to be honest, and I just feel s... More

Yato
Levi
Yamaken
Bakugou

Son Hak

100 4 0
By crazyrayemma

(But Hak for the friends. And we’re all his friends)

This guy’s probably one of the sexiest, best looking anime characters of all time.

His whole physique is PERFECT. Strong and long body, beautiful blue eyes, Levi-like hair which we all adore.

All that combined with his great sense of humour and the way he wants to protect you and still wants you to enjoy and learn from life with him.

He’s just the perfect dude, dude.

I’d want to be him if I was a guy, but being Yona wouldn’t sound too bad either. I really wouldn’t mind being the redhead girl of his dreams and be able to fuck him every day… Wait. That sounded weird…

Anyway, for you who don’t know the anime or manga, it’s called “Yona of the Dawn” and it’s great, seriously, Yona and Hak’s relationship is enough for watching it to be worth it. So please do.

Welp, thanks for reading. I don’t know what’s with me today. Next chapters won’t be so long lol I was supposedly just going to write a sentence. Ah… Hak gets me so inspired…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...