It's not that simple

By JemiaYoung

I'm not good with descriptions,but just know that this book is good and your going to like it!!! More

Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11
This not a update
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.23
Chp.24
Chp.25
Chp.26
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29
Chp.30
Chp.31
Chp.32
Wtf is going on !!!
Chp.33
Chp.34
Chp.35
Chp.36
Chp.37
Chp.39
Chp.40
Chp.41
Chp.42
Chp.43
Chp.44
Chp.45
Chp.46
Chp.47
Chp.48
Chp.49
Chp.50
Chp.51
Chp.52
Chp.53
Chp.54
Chp.55
New book!!!
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59
Chp.60

Chp.38

9.2K 343 338
By JemiaYoung

Liyah

"Von move yo arm"I groaned moving on von trying to get comfortable "my arms is on the side of me"he said in a sleepy voice.

I thought about what he said and I jumped up "woah"I said looking down at his print "von...devontae...kingvon" I said poking him "Liyah just let me get one more hour of sleep damn"he grabbed me and rolled us over.

"Ugh von your dick is on hard"I groaned and he sighed sitting up getting out the bed walking into the bathroom slamming the door.

Somebody's mad.

I heard the shower and I chuckled "I'm sorry" I yelled and I couldn't hear what he said but he said some smart.

I walked to my closet picking out me a outfit for the baby shower "god please let get through this day without drama"I mumbled to my self looking through my clothes.

I heard von get out the shower and he walked into the closet with me "we got to by my house to get me some clothes before we go to the baby shower"he said making me look back at him.

He had nun but a towel on "ok I'm gone change into my clothes and do my makeup"I said and he looked at me "why you putting on makeup"he asked me and I laughed "cause I'm already fat I got make sure my face is cute"I said going to my vanity.

"Girl you not fat you pregnant and you beautiful without all that makeup shit"he said and I gave him a tight lip smile "can I at least put my lashes on" I asked him and he rolled eyes "them fucking bat wings"I laughed at him and he chuckled walking back into my closet.

I looked down at my phone and saw the group chat texting me.

princess and the four stooges👸🏽

Xander😒: y'all coming to the baby shower?

Junbug🐞:I mean that's our niece ain't it 😐

Fav 🤪:yea we will be there pops got something for y'all

I'm coming with von

The calm one💆🏾‍♂️:Yea I'm coming 🥱

Xander😒:don't come here with that bull shit!!!

You talking to wrong person 🤨

Fav🤪:rii talk to yo bm and ha bum ass friend

I laughed exiting the messages going back to doing my lashes and eyebrows "ight I'm ready whenever you are"von said walking back into my room "ok let me get dress"I said standing up dropping my robe putting my blue and yellow stripe jump suit.

"I need a blunt"von laid down on my bed looking at his phone "you can go on the balcony and smoke" I told him slipping my heels on "Nawl we finna leave anyway you ready"he asked me and I nodded my head grabbing my sun glasses and my purse.

I walked into the kitchen and packed my purse with snacks "Liyah look"I looked over and saw von taking pictures of me I posed and he chuckled at me "goofy ass"he said and I laughed zipping my purse up.

"Come on I'm just gone find some at my mama house since it's closer to the venue" I nodded my head following him out the apartment getting on the elevator.

We drove to his moms house and we walked in hearing her on the phone, von walked to the back while I walked to the kitchen where she was at "Yea I'm going to the shower I'm waiting on von ass to get here"she said on the phone moving around the kitchen.

"Hey mama"I smiled getting her attention and she screamed "ahhh my daughter when did you get here girl"she said walking cup to me leaving her phone on the counter "me and von just got here he changing clothes rii now" she smirked and I shook my head.

"No ma it's not what you think"I said and she nodded her head "you still my daughter"she said and I laughed "you going to the shower"she asked me and I nodded it head "yes von begged me to come"I rolled my eyes and she chuckled.

"Be there for your brother and niece"she said and I nodded with a smile on my face "ight Liyah I'm ready"von walked into the kitchen and his mom just looked at him.

"Hello to you to devontae"she said and he grinned giving her a hug "wasuh og"she pushed him off of her and laughed walking up to me "y'all ready"I nodded my head following von out to his car.

I went to the back seat and his mama shook her head "no ma'am I can sit in the backseat I know it's uncomfortable for you"she said and I shook my head "it's no problem"I said and she waved me off getting in the back while I got in the front seat.

20 minutes later

"This the venue" mama said looking at the building and me and von laughed at her "I'm pretty sure they decorated it good ma"I said looking back at her and she had a iffy look on her face.

"Mhmm all I know is that this shit better look good"she said and we all walked to the front door of the building "mama gone head in I'm bout to talk to Liyah"she nodded her head walking in the building.

"You okay"he asked me and I nodded my head with a fake smile "let me know whenever you ready to go home and we gone okay"I nodded my head.

He gave me a hug and we walked in looking around "it's nice"I said to von looking at the center piece in the middle of the room.

"Look at you already got ideas for our shower"he said rubbing my belly "stop you know what you be doing"I moved his hand and he laughed at me.

"Liyah" I heard a squeaky voice call my name and I looked around and say lia running towards me "lia bug you keep getting bigger and bigger"I said bending down to her.

"Your belly so big it's a baby in there"she asked me and I laughed nodding my head "it's girl or boy" "don't call my baby a it and he is a boy"I said and she scrunched up her face.

"Unt uh Liyah I don't want a boy"me and von laughed at her "well that's what god gave me babygirl"I patted her head and she giggled running away.

"Liyah over here"I looked over and saw maj and the rest of the crew at one table "hey you guys"I smiled giving them all a hug.

"Hey mamas"maj looked at my belly and I laughed "I know right it keep getting big"I said looking at my stomach.

"Look who coming up"Caleb said and we turned around and saw Xander with a mug on his face and jayla and her sidekick walking up to the table.

"Hey Xander"we all said at the same time making von and maj chuckle "wasuh up"he went around the table giving us all hugs.

When he got to me he hugged me tight and said "I will kill this bitch"my eyes bucked and I shook my head "Xander look at me no"I pulled his face towards me "no".

"You ain't got to touch on his face"I heard jayla voice and Xander was about to say something but I shook my head "y'all heard some"I asked the table and they shook their heads.

"Damn I thought I heard a pressed bitch I guess not"I said waving them off and Xander laughed walking back around the table "you shouldn't let them talk about her like that"mya said and Xander mugged her.

"Bitch who is you the fuck"I busted out laughing "this is so ghetto" "I don't find nun funny bitch"mya said and von stood up and she backed up.

"Oh yea that's what I thought"I heard von cousin that was at the party walk up behind me "you got people fighting yo battles now"jayla said and I looked around still tryna figure who was talking.

"I know y'all hear that shit"I said and they shook their heads going along with me "you can get out of her party if you got a problem with her"mya said again and von cousin walked up to her.

"Address her one more time"she said all up in mya face "who are you"she scrunched up her face "I'm bout to be the bitch beating yo ass next if you don't shut up talking to Liyah".

"Malia chill out you ain't even like that"Jayla said to von cousin well her cousin "bitch you stay out of this only thing saving you is that baby in yo stomach"she mugged Jayla.

"What's going on"my pops walked in out of no where.

When this nigga get here.

Von laughed at my thought and I watched my dad looked at Jayla and mya "who are you sir"mya said with a attitude and that's when I stood up "hoe don't come to that one crazy cause I will really do yo shit in behind him".

I am crazy about my daddy and everybody know that "girl you ain't gone do shit"she said and that's all she had to say before malia swung on her making her lose her balance.

"What I tell you hoe"she said hitting her again and I heard a cracked noise "damn"me and von said at the same time "what is going on"Jayla mama and daddy walked up and saw malia and mya fighting.

"Liyah and ha family starting shit"Jayla yelled and I looked at her crazy "we ain't even do nun y'all came over here bothering us we only here for our brother and niece that's it" junbug said.

"Malia get that bitch"mama Janice was standing on the chair with her phone out recording "mama getcho ass down"von said and she waved him off.

Jayla dad eventually broke them up and malia was smiling "you gone get enough of coming in between mother fuckers"she said pointing at mya.

Something told me she had her own personal issues with this girl and I could see pain and anger all in her face "Jayla what is going on you do realize this is your child's family"her mama said looking at her like she was stupid.

Her and her mama never really got alone, jayla always thought that her mama didn't love her which was not true.

Her mama love her so much she doesn't agree with the decisions Jayla has made in life and I feel like Jayla feels so guilty that she has put that own idea that her mom doesn't love her in her head to have a accuse to why she act the way she do.

"I don't care"jayla yelled at her and her dad sighed shaking his head "Jayla what is going on with you"he said and she shook her head "nothing there's nothing wrong with me"she cried and me and my family just looked at her like she was crazy except Xander he looked concerned.

"Come Jayla you got chill out"Xander said and she shook her head "can y'all just go"she said and I nodded my head picking up all my stuff "I got to sanitize my baby shit anyway"I said getting up with von help.

"Oh here's a gift for you and xander"I said handing her the envelope and she just stared at it "keep it"she said and I chuckled shaking my head.

"You should go get help"I said walking away "like you crazy bitch"she yelled and my eye start to twitch "you know what I'm tired of you okay I'm so fuckin fed up with you yelling about how everybody is so stuck up my ass but you don't even realize it do you".

"Nobody goes through what I go through okay nobody knows what I'm feeling inside and you want throw my mental health in my face are serious"she didn't even say anything.

"If everybody was all about me they would've knew that shit okay and they didn't know until you said some so congrats you just proved to everyone that your just a bitter, jealous, triffiling ass bitch".

I walked out the venue and my eye kept twitching "I got to get home von"I said blinking my eyes "okay we can go now".

He helped me in the car and we drove to my apartment "calm down okay"he said rubbing my back whole we was on a elevator "i feel like blacking out"I said breathing in and out.

"Liyah come on look at me...look at me"he moved my face to look at him "Calm yo ass down"he said and I just stared into his eyes, which surprisingly calmed me down.

But my eyes couldn't help but to fall down to his lips, the elevator dinged catching our attention making us take a step apart from each other.

Once we got to my door I unlocked it stepping in "Umm I guess I will see you in two days for our appointment"I said standing I my door way.

His whole face expression change "Yea I guess"he said lowly and I sighed " look von I'm just not ready for us to get back together ok I just can't take that on right now...WE can't take that on right now".

He nodded his head backing up from the door "ight I will see you in two days"he said turning around "be safe von"I called out to him and he turned around and gave me a fake smile "always".

Once he got to the elevator I closed the door and sat on the couch looking at all the things I have to sanitize.

I sighed getting sad,I felt a kick in my stomach and I started crying like the crybaby that I'm at "I miss him to yushon".

I love von I really do but we just aren't ready to get back together and I don't know when we will be, but I know that we ain't ready right now.

We just have to get ready for the baby and we can see where everything goes after that.

Aww pooh getting mature on us ?

Okay but let's talk about that damn baby shower 🤭...

What y'all think going to happen next in the book?

Also I want y'all to check out Estherbadiah and her recent book !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 5.5K 36
Read it and find out ㋛
380K 11.4K 65
Just Read. If you pussy don't read it. 🙂👍🏾
259K 6.1K 27
This is a story about A trill love. Its a very Explicit book so if you can't handle extreme sex scenes and deaths and things like that don't read ig
23.1K 595 17
Let's see how this book goes. Hope you like it! ---