FORELSKET » |larry au|

By kosmicgirl

Gemma Styles is one of the most famous fashion designers in the world. Harry Styles, her brother, an incredib... More

ABOUT.
1. the beginning
2. not the only one, but the favourite one
4. the only one that's here for me
5. maybe just a little
6. surprises all around us: fangirling and moral breakdowns
7. oops & hi
8. nothing on my mind but you
9. let's make bad decisions together then
10. falling for you won't be a mistake
11. middle of the story
12. always found my greatest moments in the sound of your hello's
13. waiting for the hint of a spark
14. just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life
15. the secrecy our smiles take on before people
16. all I really care is you wake up in my arms
17. and we could use a crazy night
18. the way is long but you can make it easy on me
19. anywhere I would have followed you
20. you brought out the best of me, a part of me I've never seen
21. the start of something else
22. is this the place that I've been dreaming of?
23. if there's something I've learnt from a million mistakes...
24. feels like this could be forever tonight
25. truly, madly, deeply

3. this is what happy looks like

14.4K 834 523
By kosmicgirl

Louis sighs and closes his laptop, letting chills run down his spine, smile slowly appearing in his face.

It's been a good couple of months, Louis thinks. It's amazing how in a few months, he has developed a friendship through e-mails.

Friendship? Well, that's what it looks like. Even though, Louis can't deny he's feeling something else towards this... boy. For fuck sakes. He's not even sure he is a boy.

But he likes it. Whatever this is, he damn likes it. And he would be lying if he says he's not waiting either on the computer or his phone for an e-mail. Because he is. Every damn minute of every damn hour of every damn day. Since it began.

"Love, dinner is getting cold!"

"M' going!"

Louis stands from the bed and pushes himself away from his laptop, knowing that even if he decides to answer, he will get a notification on his phone.

"There you are love," Jay, Louis' mom, says. "I thought maybe you didn't want to have dinner. Even if it's your special today; lasagna."

"Mom, you know I never miss dinner here at Thursdays because of that."

Jay chuckles at that, because duh, he's right. See, everyday, Jay cooks something different. But there are traditions.

Like every first Sunday of the month, Jay and Louis get breakfast at the Waffle House in their PJs. Every Wednesday, whenever it's not chilly or cold, they go and get an ice-cream cone, around 6 pm when the sun is setting down and the stars and the moon start shinning; and if it's cold, or the weather it's not appropriate for ice-cream, they would go for hot cocoa instead. At least twice a month, on Fridays or Saturdays, they go together to the cinema. Or every Thursday for example, they eat lasagna, because it's only Louis' favorite and he likes it very much.

So yeah, they have traditions and it's a beautiful routine. Because it's only them, Louis and Jay. And it's nice. Most of the time. And not only that, but they only have each other, so there's that too.

"Well, you know Lou, I've been watching a few changes on you," Jay says, grabbing her plate and putting some lasagna and salad in it.

"Changes?" Louis says, already taking his plate to get lasagna too.

"Yeah," Jay says, "You changed the flavor of your tea for example. You are starting to wear socks with your shoes. You are starting to play piano again, although that one is nice."

And yeah, now that Jay says it, she's right. Only because H told Louis that his favorite tea flavor is mint, so he had to try it, okay? And well, H also suggested to Louis that he should wear socks because he might get a cold, even though it's summer. And okay, maybe H said he likes the piano. So what? Those changes are not harmful, right?

"Well, sometimes it's good to get out of the routine, you know mom? Maybe we should do it once," Louis says, not really looking at her, but trying to grab lasagna with his fork.

"Oh, so you're telling me you want changes now? How about I stop cooking lasagna then?"

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Louis shouts almost immediately.

Jay laughs at that, her eyes crinkling, Louis joining her only after calming down, because it was totally overreacted. He is always being dramatic. It's just how he is.

"See? We are fine with routines. We don't need changes. Our life is simple and calm, as it's supposed to be," Jay says serious now, looking at Louis and taking her glass of water.

"I guess so," Louis only whispers, because well, if things had been a little different since the beginning, maybe life wouldn't be so... boring. Sometimes.

And Jay smiles, knowing Louis understands. Because see, it has been the two of them always, and they understand each other, and they know the struggle they have been through, so yeah. Routine and a calm life it's what they are made for.

So Louis' mind is in peace until he finishes his dinner, washes the dishes and gets back to his room. Because now that he thinks about it, he hasn't received a new e-mail.

And when he turns his laptop on, he only notices he hasn't answered because Louis' e-mail hasn't been sent. Louis' e-mail is in the draft folder. 

"Damn you, cheap internet," Louis hisses under his breath. He tries to send it again, because he's now imagining H waiting for his reply.

Although maybe Louis is the only one waiting for an e-mail. Maybe he's the one always interrupting H life.

No wait, H has started conversations. H has been the first sometimes. So it's not only Louis. Besides, since the beginning, H was the one who wanted to keep e-mailing.

Good. Louis' soul is in peace, again.

And the e-mail is sent. Finally.

————————————-

From: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Sent: Sunday, June 6, 2013 7:23PM

To: HES0102@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: hello

Don't you hate it when people use smiley faces on their e-mails?

————————————-

From: HES0102@yahoo.com

Sent: Sunday, June 6, 2013 7:26PM

To: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Subject: Re: hello

:)

————————————-

From: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Sent: Sunday, June 6, 2013 7:27PM

To: HES0102@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: hello

I'm going to ignore that. And if you continue, I'm going to ignore you too.

————————————-

From: HES0102@yahoo.com

Sent: Sunday, June 6, 2013 7:28PM

To: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Subject: Re: hello

:) :) :)

————————————-

From: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Sent: Sunday, June 6, 2013 7:29PM

To: HES0102@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: hello

Oh for god sakes, H.

————————————-

From: HES0102@yahoo.com

Sent: Sunday, June 6, 2013 7:30PM

To: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Subject: Re: hello

Sorry :)

————————————-

From: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Sent: Sunday, June 6, 2013 7:31PM

To: HES0102@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: hello

Okay bye.

————————————-

From: HES0102@yahoo.com

Sent: Sunday, June 6, 2013 7:32PM

To: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Subject: Re: hello

Okay, okay I'm sorry. Jeez, why can't I look happy on my e-mails?

————————————-

From: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Sent: Sunday, June 6, 2013 7:33PM

To: HES0102@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: hello

Because that's not what happy looks like!

————————————-

From: HES0102@yahoo.com

Sent: Sunday, June 6, 2013 7:34PM

To: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Subject: Re: hello

Okay so, what does happy look like then?

————————————-

From: lwt24xx@gmail.com

Sent: Sunday, June 6, 2013 7:37PM

To: HES0102@yahoo.com

Subject: This is what happy looks like

Sunny days. Ice-cream in waffle cones. White vans with doodles. Sweaters that are too long that cover my hands. The smell of Christmas. Tea in a rainy day. Books with unique endings. Thunderstorms. Thursdays, but only when the sun is down. PJs and their soft fabric. The way my dog Bruce curls with me when we are about to sleep. Hugs after a long day. Genuine smiles of unknown people. The absence of smiley faces on e-mails.

What does it look to you? 

✉-✉-✉-✉-✉-✉-✉-✉-✉-✉

a/n: just so you guys know, LOUIS DOESN'T KNOW HARRY IS FAMOUS. okay that is clear then. 

vote and comment! loveyouall. 

song: counting crows - accidentally in love 

gif: smiley coy louis, god damn it. i love him so much. 

please check out my other story, pride and property. thanks xx.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 126 20
Harry Styles. Popular. Has boys and girls lining up for him anywhere. Louis Tomlinson. 19- year old boy who wears glasses and is the schools top repo...
327K 9.5K 31
What happens when the wide world famous star falls for a feminine boy?! Harry Styles. A boy who likes to dress in a pretty clothes that makes him fee...
5.9K 203 17
Louis Tomlinson is 21yrs old. He's nice, polite, beautiful, and gay. Harry Styles is 20yrs old. He's sweet,cheeky,gay, and a drunk. What happened whe...
124 7 20
Louis was dating Gemma Styles, the cheerleader and football player, straight from a storybook right? Things were good and could only get better. Righ...