Castlevania: Alucard x Reader...

By NanisayNani

The Belmonts weren't the only enemies/hunters of the vampires there were others as well, they were called Wer... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Bio

Chapter 4

2.4K 57 17
By NanisayNani

Reader Pov

Only a day had passed by, but it felt like several with me being stuck here in this castle, being kept inside Dracula's room. Since yesterday and today Dracula has been "interrogating" me to tell him where my people were hiding.

He didn't use the simple one on one talking that usually happens in interrogations. No, instead he keeps burning each part of my body with silver until I finally give in. I had a scar on the left side of my cheek, two on my stomach, one on my neck, my ear, and practically all over my tail.

But even with all the pain that I suffered I still wasn't going to cave in to him. I wasn't going to betray my mother and all the sacrifice that she dealt with in order to keep us safe. I've actually kind of gotten used to being his captive. So when he came into the room once again I wasn't surprised, instead I simply held my head down in disinterested.

I couldn't have it held down any longer though as he used his index finger to tilt it up by my chin. I was happy when as soon as he did he took it off.

Dracula:So are you finally ready to talk?

(Y/n):*glare* I believe you should know my answer by now

He gave out a sigh, before he suddenly used two of his nails to clench down hard on my cheeks.

Dracula:*growl* You are trying my patience girl

(Y/n):Well then you might as well just kill me! Because guess what I'm Never Telling  you Anything!!

I guess my subconscious pain that I held back finally gotten to me because tears started to swell up in my eyes. I batted them away quickly to make sure he didn't see them. Seeing the determination written across my face, he made a 'Tch!' Sound and let go of me.

Dracula:Fine, seeing as you still refuse to talk I give up on getting information out of you, you managed to come out of the shadows so it's only a matter of time before the rest follow your lead

(Y/n):So what are you going to do now then, kill me or let me go?

Dracula:Neither, *smirk* I've still have some use for you

(Y/n):And what is that?

Dracula:Well, you said that you would do anything to protect humanity and end this war am I correct?

(Y/n):*gets worried* What are you getting at?

It was then that I noticed that he seemed to have something in his left hand. When he held it out to me and opened it I see that there was ring in it, it looked eerily similar to the ring Lisa wore.

I couldn't help but look up at him in confusion.

(Y/n):You can't be serious right?

Dracula:*glare* Do you really think I would joke about this, you are the closest thing I have to Lisa and so if you want to save humanity you will be my bride

(Y/n):I-if you think I-I'm just gonna say yes then....

Dracula:If you refuse then this war will continue and you will have to sit back and watch as the people you love suffer and die

I can't believe this is happening right now. This man who harmed so many innocents is asking me to marry him, and for such shallow reason. I want to so badly say 'no way in hell' but if I don't say yes...Alucard...Sypha...Trevor, and everyone else they all could get hurt or possibly die.

I want to protect everyone so.....I guess I don't really have a choice. Alucard, I know you may not forgive me for this but please realize that I'm doing this for you and everyone's safety.

(Y/n):*frowns sadly* O-okay, I will marry you

Dracula:*smile* Thank you for making the right choice

He then slides the ring on my finger and kisses the same hand he puts it on. My noes scrunched up in discomfort. He also does something else that surprises me, he unlocks my cuffs and the collar on my neck.

(Y/n):But why?

Dracula:I don't want my soon to be bride chained up and I know you wouldn't be foolish enough back out of our agreement and run, right?

(Y/n):*sigh* R-right

Dracula:*kisses cheek* That's a good girl

(Y/n):I-is it okay if I can at least let the others know about this

He was unsure about my request at first before he saw the pleading look I gave.

Dracula:*sigh* Alright

(Y/n):Thank you

When he gave me permission to send a message I summoned my contracted little bird familiar; Homura.

Homura:You summoned me mistress?

(Y/n):Yes, and I would like you to send this letter I am about to give you to Alucard

I grabbed some paper and a pen and proceeded to write the letter. Once I was done I wrapped it up and gave it to Homura.

(Y/n):Please make sure he gets this

Homura:Of course my lady

With that she flew away, when she did I could feel Dracula slowly wrapped his arms around me from the back and pull me close to him.

Dracula:Our engagement will be perfect, don't you think

(Y/n):*sniff* Y-yeah I-it will be

                                    [Time Skip]

After Dracula announced our engagement to his council the whole war upon humanity had ceased to exist. He also told his generals and servants not to do me any harm or be near me as he gave me permission to roam about the castle.

I was grateful that he did because I didn't want to be anywhere near Godbrand or Carmilla. While walking through the castle I decided to visit the library.

When I got there I was surprised to see Hector trying to find a book. He didn't notice me until I walked over to him.

(Y/n):Hello Hector

Hector:Ah hello (y/n), I'm glad your here, I wanted to thank you personally

(Y/n):Thank me for what?

Hector:*smile* Because it's thanks to you that my work is lessened heh

(Y/n):*frown* Y-yeah good for you

Hector:*frown* I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you, I just wanted to joke and lift your spirits, because I know that your probably not happy with this whole engagement

(Y/n):No it's fine, I mean you did try at least

Hector:I s-suppose...Uh anyway I also wanted to say that I really do appreciate what you said about my necromancy

(Y/n):Hey it's no problem, but may I ask why?

Hector:*frown* Heh, well you see for a long time people treated me badly because of what I do, my own parents even disowned me and regretted even creating me

(Y/n):*frown* T-that is just terrible

Hector:Yes it was....but it's fine now....since Lord Dracula found me I am somewhere where I can do my work in peace

Though his tone became uplifting I could still see the sadness in his eyes. So I thought of something that might lift his spirits.

(Y/n):*smile* Say do you know how to dance?

Hector:*smile* Oh god no, if you weren't listening my parents weren't the best role models at teaching

(Y/n):Well alright then

I took his hand, which surprised him, and guided him to the library's center.

Hector:What are you doing?

(Y/n):I'm teaching you how to dance, so please follow my lead

I continued to guide him into doing the basic step after step ballroom dancing.

He got eventually started to get the hang of it and proceeded to spin and twirl me.

We danced for a while until he finally ended it by dipping me down one last time.

(Y/n):Wow!, though it's your first time your a real natural dancer

Hector:Yes but it's all because I have a wonderful teacher like you with me

(Y/n):*blush and chuckles* Hehe, I guess so

Before we knew it though we began stare longingly at each other. Our faces moved so close to the point where I believed we were going to kiss. However quickly escorted himself from me before it even had a chance of happening.

Hector:*clears throat while blushing* Ahem, I-I t-think I should be leaving now

He then did as he said, leaving me in the library alone. Great, so much for making some kind of companion in this bloody castle.

Third Pov

Back to Alucard and friends, his search on ways to get head to the castle never dwindled. That is until the mini blue birdie herself appeared in front of him.

Alucard:Homura! Is that you! Tell me is (y/n) okay!?

Homura:Master (y/n) is doing fine, she actually sent me here to give you this letter...but I must say that your not going to like what you see

Alucard:What are you talking about?

Alucard wasted no time taking the letter from Homura and once he read what was written down his anger began to rise. The letter said as follows 'Dear Alucard, I'm writing you this letter to tell you, Trevor, and Sypha to not worry about anything anymore. Because I plan on marrying Dracula in order to keep you and the rest of humanity safe from any more harm. I know that you will be confused and angry at me for making this decision, but.....please....please know that I am doing this for everyone's sake. Also alucard seeing as this will probably be the last time we'll see each other, I thought I finally get this off my chest..............I love you. I have for a pretty long time now, I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to tell you before, goodbye Alucard'.

After he was done reading he ripped the letter in pieces. The look of murder was apparent all over his face.

Homura:*looks at him scared* U-um a-alucar..

Alucard:Homura, you know your way back to the castle am I right?

Homura shivered even more in fear. The tone of his voice was so dark, deep, and malicious, this is the same sweet Alucard she watched over when he was little right?

Homura:Y-yes

Alucard:Then take me there

Homura fearfully obeyed and began showing Alucard the way, but Trevor grabbed his hand before he could take another step.

Trevor:Hey Alucard where do you think your going?

Alucard:I advise you to let go of me Belmont

Trevor:What!?

Alucard then turned around and gave a stare that made the vampire hunter eyes widened.

Alucard:Don't make me repeat myself

Trevor, not wanting to make him any angrier, let go of Alucard's hand and almost in an instant both him and Homura flew/ran away at great speed.

Dark thoughts clouded the young vampires mind. There was no way he was going to let the lady he loved dearly sacrifice her life in such a way. No, he wouldn't allow it at all. (Y/n) is his and his alone, and he will make sure his father knows that perfectly.

Reader Pov

Being in the library for so long I started feeling tired and left out to find a spare room I could sleep in. When I stumbled upon one I let out a huge sigh of relief, but before my fingers reaches the door knob I hear a voice behind me.

I whip my head around startled to see that it was Dracula.

Dracula:I guess I forgot to mention that you will be sleeping with me from now on

(Y/n):H-huh!

Dracula:Don't make a fuss and just follow me

I could from his voice that it wasn't a request, so I begrudgingly followed him towards his room. When he was busy closing the door behind I used my magic to change into a nightgown.

Once we were near the bed he wasted no time pulling me in it with him. Staring at his face I notice clearly where Alucard got his handsomeness from. Wait! No what are you thinking (y/n)! This man kidnapped you, forced you into marriage, and here you are thinking he is attractive.

Dracula:Shouldn't you be heading to sleep now

(Y/n):O-oh y-yeah of course

I closed my eyes and soon enough darkness took hold of me once again.

Dracula Pov

As soon as she fell asleep I admired her beauty and pulled her even closer to me. I know deep down she must hate me, and I won't deny that I don't feel upset about forcing her to be my betrothed. But she is the only thing close to having Lisa at my side again, to not being alone ever again.

I really do hope she realizes that, and will soon learn to love me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 69.3K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.7M 125K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
266K 25.8K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
870K 72.4K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...