Smile For Us || BTSxReader 21+

By shinoa13hiragi

"What do you call a fake noodle?" "Your dic-" "An impasta!" BTSxReader Feat. EXO, Got7, etc. « S L O W U P... More

Teaser
Prologue
1 - Tours and Introductions
3 - Unpacking
4 - Protector
5 - Two Types of Sick
6 - Very Dirty Laundry
7 - Deadlines
8 - Twenty Four Hours

2 - Moving And Snoozing

451 14 4
By shinoa13hiragi

Bangtan's POV:

All seven boys sat on the couches in the living room, discussing different topics among themselves until Jimin finally decided to get everyone's attention.

"Okay guys. Let's talk about Y/N."

The room went silent.

"What do you all think of her?"

"I already told you I like her," Yoongi said, stretching out and resting his head on Hoseok's shoulder.

"I like her too," Hoseok added.

"Of course you like her," Jungkook pouted, giving Hoseok and Yoongi a sour look. "She's a female version of Yoongi hyung!"

Seokjin choked on his drink and Taehyung quickly patted his back as he tried to regain his composure.

"What are you talking about, Kookie?" Jimin asked in confusion. "She's delightful."

"Hey!" Yoongi shouted. "I'm not that bad!"

"I'm saying she has a poker face 24/7 and you can't tell if she's plotting against you. She has no sense of humor either," Jungkook explained, crossing his arms over his chest as he slouched into the couch cushions. "And she's so sassy. She won't be any fun to hang out with."

"Listen boi—"

"Now that you mention it, she didn't react to anyone's jokes like you'd expect," Namjoon stated.

"She laughed at my jokes!" Seokjin declared with a triumphant look on his face.

"Her sense of humor is definitely broken then," Namjoon replied and now it was Jimin's and Jin's turn to shout defensively.

"She's a very serious person. So what?" Hoseok said. "She's also sweet and respectful. I think we should give her a chance to warm up to us."

"She's hot, too," Jimin added.

"Did any of you stop to consider that she was just uncomfortable because she had to meet seven new people, men at that, who were constantly making questionable remarks?" Taehyung finally spoke, everyone's attention turning toward him. "And she has to find a place to live in almost no time before she's kicked out on the streets. Cut Y/N some slack."

There was a long pause as the rest of the boys processed his words.

"...I was yelling at Joon when I met her," Seokjin admitted.

"Yeah, not the best decision," Yoongi deadpanned.

"You little shit!"

"Wha-"

"OKAY," Jimin cut in. "Tae is right. We didn't give the best first impressions, but she still said she's fine with living here, so what do we all think? Everyone who wants her here, raise your hand."

Jimin lifted his hand in the air and soon the others lifted their own. Jimin looked around and noticed that everyone except Jungkook had lifted a hand.

"Kook?" Jimin questioned.

"Bros before hoes," Jungkook answered.

"Kook, you brat, raise your fucking hand or no banana milk for a month," Seokjin growled at the youngest's refusal.

Jungkook's eyes widened in horror as he searched Seokjin's dangerous glare for any signs of bluffing. Finding none, he reluctantly raised his hand in the air. He couldn't live without his banana milk.

"Okay, fantastic," Jimin smiled. "I'll give her a call and see what time would be good to get her things."

"And tell her that Jungkook will help," Jin said, still glaring at the boy.

"HEY!" Jungkook shot up out of his seat, ready to tackle Seokjin.

"If you help, I'll treat you to lamb skewers later," Yoongi offered. "Sit down, Kookie."

The boy's expression went from grim to excited and he sat back down with a cute bunny-like grin.

"So damn easy," Yoongi muttered.

Jimin smiled and dialed your number.

———

Your POV:

After Jimin had called, you decided that it would be best if you moved your belongings the next day when you were free. You said it might take two trips because you had some big containers that took up a lot of space. After that, he told you that he was bringing Jungkook in Seokjin's truck to make things easier.

You had finished packing and disassembling your things and you were currently waiting for them to show up, playing a game on your phone.

There was a knock on the door and you went to answer it, tucking your phone away in your pocket. You opened the door to reveal Jimin and Jungkook standing there wearing casual clothes.

"Hi, Y/N," Jimin greeted with a cute smile that made your heart flutter.

"Hi, Jimin. Hey, Jungkook," you greeted, glancing at Jungkook who looked like he didn't want to be here. "Come in."

"Hi," he grumbled.

"So, what's the game plan?" Jimin asked as he looked around at the mass of boxes.

"I was thinking we could move the bigger stuff first so that we don't have to worry about fitting it in or wearing ourselves out before getting everything," you shrugged. "Then if there's room, fit the smaller boxes in, too."

You turned and grabbed a box containing one of your dressers, which you had kindly disassembled to make it easier to carry. Hoisting it up, you began lugging it out of the apartment and down the steps.

"Hey, hang on," Jimin called after you, bringing another box. He caught up to you and whipped out his keys, leading you to the truck and pulling down the tailgate. You loaded up the boxes and Jimin looked at you with question in his eyes. "Is it okay if I pulled the truck up to the end of the steps so we don't have to walk through the parking lot?"

"Yeah, do what you want," you replied with a shrug and heading back to your apartment. You were met with Jungkook looking in the refrigerator, which you hadn't emptied entirely because some of your food would go bad. He pulled out a carton of milk and looked at it before stuffing it in a bag.

"Ehem," you cleared your throat as you went towards him. "What are you doing?"

"Putting your shit in a cooler bag," Jungkook replied. "What does it look like?"

"You don't have to be so fucking mean," you growled. "I was just asking."

"Whatever," he muttered, and you quickly grabbed another box and carried it out of the apartment. Jimin was on his way up the stairs when you stopped him.

"Not to be blunt, but why is the kid here if he's just going to be a moody brat?" you asked, gesturing back toward the apartment.

"We bribed him with lamb," Jimin chuckled.

You blinked. "Lamb?"

"Yep. The baby loves lamb skewers... and banana milk," he giggled. "Those will win his heart in an instant."

"Good to know," you said, loading the box into the truck. "He still doesn't like me."

"He will. He's just a little threatened by you."

"How so?" You quirked an eyebrow.

"Because he thinks you're going to steal all of his hyungs' attention from him," Jimin replied with a smirk. "So I guess you're rivals."

———

"Finally," you sighed as you and the boys lugged the final boxes into the house. You had turned in your apartment key and now you were finished moving. "It's all taken care of."

"Time to unpack!" Jimin said, sitting his box down and rubbing his hands together with a grin.

"No, time for lunch," you said, stopping him from opening any of the boxes. Most of them were in your room, but quite a few were in the foyer and the living room. Jungkook perked up at the mention of food, no doubt hoping for his bribe of lamb.

"Lunch sounds great," Jungkook agreed, patting away the nonexistent dust from his clothes.

You grabbed your wallet, glancing at Jimin before you turned towards Jungkook. "Do you know anywhere with really good lamb skewers? It's been such a long time since I've had some. It'll be my treat for having you guys help me today."

You had never seen anyone's face light up as much as Jungkook's did when you finished speaking.

"I know the perfect place! Come on," he said, taking your hand and dragging you out of the house with Jimin in tow.

———

"Ah, that was so good," Jungkook sighed happily as you finished paying for the meal.

"It must have been. You ate like twenty of those lamb skewers," Jimin said, shaking his head with a chuckle.

"Thank you," you thanked the cashier, before turning back to the boys and quirking a brow, quizzically. "Okay, let's go now."

The ride back was comfortably silent as Jungkook grinned contently next to you in the back seat.

"Have fun?" You asked finally.

"Yep," Jungkook replied. You looked back at him again and noticed his eyes drooped as if he was trying to fight off sleep.

"You sleepy, Kookie?" You asked quietly. He slowly nodded and you gestured for him to lay down.

He obediently leaned across the seats to rest his head on your lap as he sprawled out, hooking a hand under your thigh to hold onto it as he closed his eyes.

"Cute," Jimin cooed as he looked back at you in the rear view mirror. You smiled softly as you watched the boy in your lap fall asleep almost instantly.

"He's a baby," you sighed, half expecting Jungkook to start sucking his fingers.

"You're baby, too," Jimin smirked. "And baby needs her daddy."

"I have a father already and I don't need him in my life anymore," you deadpanned. "I'm 23. I can take care of myself."

"Aish, it was a joke," Jimin whined.

"I know," you replied. "I didn't find it funny."

Jungkook whimpered in his sleep and nuzzled his face in your thighs, squeezing his hand slightly, making you suck in a sharp breath.

"Damn," Jimin whispered to himself. "He must like you more than he let's on."

"Yeah, I'll bet," you said sarcastically as Jungkook, turned so his face was pressed against your stomach, his fingers loosely gripping your shirt. Your face flushed red and you looked at Jimin, who had taken a different street than when you were heading for the restaurant. "Jimin?"

"Hmm?"

"Where are we going?" You asked, running your fingers through Jungkook's hair.

"I need to pick up some things so we're taking a little detour," Jimin replied.

———

I can't believe this...

As it turned out, "some things" had actually been super expensive clothing and accessories that Jimin got from his work. Park Jimin was a super model.

He had left you alone with a still-sleeping Jungkook for almost half an hour before returning with the bags full of Gucci, Chanel, and various other brands, which resulted in Jungkook trying to wriggle out of his clothes (while still being asleep) and you trying to keep them on his body.

"Jimin, tell this brat to keep his clothes on!" You pleaded as Jungkook started tugging his shirt up again. Jimin just laughed as he stuffed the bags in the front seat.

"Sorry, Y/N," Jimin smiled, reaching back and swatting Jungkook's hands. "I should have told you he sleep strips."

"Geez, you think?" You snapped, your voice thick with sarcasm. "I just had to see parts of this boy that I shouldn't be seeing."

"Did you enjoy seeing them though?" Jimin asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. Your cheeks went hot and you turned away from his gaze. The image of Jungkook's abs on full display came back into your mind and you felt yourself turn even redder.

"You're such a perv," you scoffed, crossing your arms.

"That doesn't answer my question," Jimin said, beginning to pull onto the road again.

"Hush up and drive."

———

You made it back to the house and now you were struggling to get out of the car due to Jungkook holding onto your leg and using you as a pillow. Jimin had recruited Taehyung and Seokjin to help with this situation because the boy would not wake up, nor let go of you.

"Kookie! Wake up now!" Taehyung called, tapping the younger's cheeks.

"Do you want help prying him off?" Jimin asked, looking at the grip Jungkook had on your thigh. You had tried many times in vain to remove Jungkook's hands, but the boy had a vice grip and you knew it would take at least two people to remove or even ease his grasp.

"That sounds wonderful," you replied, turning to the boy who had crawled into the truck to try to wake Jungkook. "Taehyung?"

"Yeah?" He stopped his attempts and looked up at you.

"Would you mind helping me with Jungkook's... fingers?" You asked, glancing down.

Jimin choked on his spit. You looked at him as he coughed, before looking at Seokjin and Taehyung. Both of them had pink spreading up their ears and cheeks. Then the gravity of your words hit you.

"Oh grown up," you grumbled. "This child is squeezing me so much, he's going to leave marks. Just please help me."

"O-Okay," Taehyung cleared his throat, bringing his hands up to your thigh as you did the same, each of you grabbing one of Jungkook's hands. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, let's skip the awkward part for now and just get this over with so I don't piss my pants. I've been holding it for a while now," you stated impatiently.

You both pulled Kook's hands away from your leg and ripped yourself free, jumping out of the truck. You quickly bowed to all of them with a "thank you" before dashing full speed to the nearest bathroom, locking yourself in and doing your business.

———

You washed your hands and opened the bathroom door, walking out to find Jimin and Jin carrying Jungkook into the living room, dropping him on an empty couch. Taehyung shyly walked into the house and closed the door.

"Hi," you greeted. "Thank you for helping me and I apologize for being rude earlier."

"Ah, I didn't touch you wrong, did I?" Taehyung asked. "It wasn't my intention to."

You gave him a reassuring smile and shook your head. "No, you didn't touch me wrong. To tell you the truth, I wanted you to help me with that because I knew you wouldn't try to get handsy. Jimin, on the other hand..."

You both glanced at the blonde before looking back at each other.

"Yeah," Taehyung agreed. "Um, do you want help unpacking your stuff? I don't have anything to do right now so..."

You grinned. "I'd love that."

———

A/N:
Whew! That chapter was all over the place lmao. I thought about giving each member some *moments* with Y/N. Next time, you get some time with Taetae. Heheh 😏
Okay bye bye babies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 309 21
"I just wanted to hear you whimper" No Mature Content Highest Ranking(s) 1 in jiminxreader 385 in idol Im so so happy!
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

116K 4.8K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
190K 10.5K 33
❝ mochiminie has sent you a message! ❞ - twitter ! fic ¡ lowercase ! started : 10 / 17 / 18 completed : 11 / 29 / 18 edited : 07 / 23 / 19 ranks • no...
253K 13.3K 62
The Kim's hire you to be their 'nanny' but things take a turn and suddenly your world is turned upside down. Guns, drugs and sex often make things a...