Only Then

By eipoohreel

Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are known for their kind personality. But what will happen if we got to know the... More

I got to see you
Identity
Fate
Someone New
Bestfriend
Time
Rain
Love
Happy
Master K
Hurt
Dumb
Thoughts
Alone
Miracle
Who
Help
Remember Me
Run
My Feelings
I Am Back
Craziness
Photo
Best
Scenarios
Jiji
Switch
Ticking Time Bomb
Only Then
Thank You

Other Side

2.7K 119 25
By eipoohreel

Third Person's POV

It was only a few days after Jungkook and Jimin met each other. They were so busy with their own businesses until they've run into each other outside school. Jungkook and his friends are heading home while Jimin just went out of the abandoned building. He was so scared of what might happen to him because of where he was. But.. the truth is, he was afraid he might get caught. He was afraid because he saw some sillhoute and then he ran without even looking at his wrist which he forgot to clean.

He would sneak out when he's alone to kill some time and to kill someone. There was a time when Jimin met a very beautiful lady in his work which turned out to be Namjoon's sister, he got insecure and spent his anger towards her girl victim.

And during the time Jimin and Taehyung got almost raped, after Taehyung went to their room, Jimin went back to Bryan's Penthouse which made the boys shocked.

~

In Bryan's Penthouse few minutes after Jimin and Taehyung Ran Away

The boys are grunting in pain because of Jimin and Taehyung's attacks. They were resting when someone knocked on their door which Alex immediately opened. They were shocked when they saw Jimin standing there smiling at them. The four of them looked at each other and nodded at each other thinking of the same thought 'we'll get our dessert'. They let Jimin in without knowing what his motives really are.

"Why did you come back?", Timothy said while looking at Jimin from head to toe then lick his lips

"Do you want...

to play with us?", Alex

"I do", Jimin simply said while touching Alex's shoulder then roam around his body down to his crotch. Alex licked his lips and slightly moaned.

"But I want to play with you one by one" Jimin then winked at Alex and grabbed his hand to go to his room. Jimin looked at the three and said..

"Wait for me" and then he closed the door.

The three of them felt so excited to fuck someone so beautiful.

Jimin went to Alex and traced his shoulder to his crotch. He pushed him to the bed and got the handkerchief he have in his pocket.

"I want you to keep silent baby while I pleasure you", Jimin whispered it to Alex and he got shivered down his spine. He just nodded at the thought that he'll just lay and have all the pleasure.

Jimin tied Alex's hands on the headboard and Alex is just looking at him with full of lust. After Jimin tied it tightly, he removed all his clothes then put it beside the bed and went to Alex. A beautiful and hot body infront of Alex makes him wanna fuck Jimin more.

So beautiful, Alex thought.

Jimin went on top of him and sat on Alex's stomach. His cock touching Alex's abs made Alex's bulge bigger. Jimin licked Alex's nipples which made Alex moan and then Jimin kissed it softly and moved his body back facing Alex. Jimin removed his belt and threw it away. He then removed his pants and the boxer under it leaving Alex's cock hanging in the air. Jimin slowly kissed his cock which made Alex grunt in pleasure. Jimin then put it inside his mouth making Alex a moaning mess from the heat he is feeling inside Jimin's mouth. Jimin sucked it slowly at first and then moved faster making Alex lean his head back. Jimin then moved his body making his ass close to Alex's face and his cock hanging. This made Alex feel more lust and got hornier. He is feeling his climax now and leaned his head back more while closing his eyes. Jimin noticed it and slowly picked the knife he quietly put on the bed without Alex noticing it. Jimin sucked faster and Alex shot his cum in Jimin's mouth. However, Jimin didn't swallowed it, he spit it on Alex cock and slowly raised his head. He sat again on Alex stomach who is still catching his breath. Jimin took the chance and held Alex's cock and slowly moved his hands up and down. After a few seconds, he positioned the knife and cut his cock. Alex groaned in pain and tried to scream but no one can hear it properly because of the handkerchief on his mouth. He cried in pain and tried to release himself but to no avail. Jimin then faced him with a creepy smile on his face. Alex couldn't control his nervousness and breathe faster. Jimin is slowly going closer and held his knife tighter. He pointed it at Alex's left chest and laugh silently but creepily. Alex is shaking his head no and cried to what might happen to him. However, Jimin is just enjoying his view. He stabbed hardly Alex's chest exactly at his heart. Blood started to flow out of his heart which made Jimin pull his knife out only to stab him more. When he is satisfied, he stood up and get Alex's clothes to remove the blood on his body. He still have 3 more bodies to enjoy.

30 stabs are enough, Jimin thought before taking his gaze away from Alex. He went out of the room and went to the 3 boys.

Their eyes widened when they saw Jimin's beautiful body getting their bulge bigger.

"That was quick", Nathan said while still looking at Jimin's body.

"Because the performance is great.", Jimin simply said

"So who's next?"

Nathan went to Jimin and Jimin smiled at him. He grabbed Nathan's wrist and pulled him to another room inside the penthouse.

"Don't follow me and Nathan as well as Alex. We'll face each other after I finished pleasing all of you." Jimin said and the other 2 nodded.

Nathan immediately removed his clothes and went to Jimin. He kissed Jimin torridly and pushed him to bed and put Jimin's cock in his mouth. Jimin moaned in pleasure and leaned his head back enjoying the moment. Nathan sucked Jimin's cock and moved his head like a professional. He's even doing a handjob which made Jimin moaned more. Jimin's moans are beautiful sounds to Nathan's ears so he sucked him more. After a some minutes, Jimin grabbed Nathan's hair and pushed his head closer to his cock. Nathan felt a throbbing in his mouth so he sucked faster which made Jimin moan loudly.

"Ugh fuck Nathan you are good", Jimin said while he's looking at Nathan. Jimin cum inside of his mouth and Nathan gladly swallowed it. Jimin pushed Nathan on the bed and positioned himself between Nathan's legs. He didn't even let Nathan adjust, he just pushed it inside him and thrust fast. Jimin let his body take over since it's such a waste if he'll kill Nathan now. He makes Jimin feel so much pleasure. Jimin held Nathan's waist and pushed deeper inside him. Faster, deeper, harder. They are both moaning because of the pleasure they both are feeling. Once Jimin found Nathan's sweet spot, he thrusted there deeper which made Nathan moan so loud making the two other feel more excited because of the pleasure they'll feel as well. Jimin is now feeling that his climax is coming so he chased it thrusting into Nathan faster and deeper. After a few more thrust, Jimin finally let his cum out in Nathan's hole. They are both catching their breath but Jimin didn't waste any chance. He immediately stabbed Nathan's legs which made him cry in pain. It is loud enough for the others to hear but they thought that it is the pleasure that made him scream. Jimin continued to stab him all over his body until Nathan lost his last breath.

Jimin smiled and took Nathan's clothes to remove the blood on his body. He immediately went out and move to the other two's spot. He immediately grabbed Bryan's head and pulled him for a torrid kiss. Timothy is enjoying his view and let his cock out of his pants and stroke it. Jimin pulled out and kissed Timothy for a few seconds. Jimin then pulled Bryan to the last room in his penthouse. Jimin stopped and said to Timothy..

"I'll save the best for the last". Timothy blushed and sat down on the couch.

Once Jimin and Bryan got inside of his room, Jimin immediately pushed him on the bed and remove his clothes. Jimin used Bryan's top to cover his eyes and his belt is used on his hands. He removed Bryan's pants and let his cock out. It is so big and veiny now because of the so much lust taking over his body. Jimin sucked it immediately which made Bryan scream and moan loudly.

"Ugh fuck Jimin you are good", Bruan loudly said which is heard by Timothy outside making his pants get tighter.

Jimin sucked him wildly for a while and Bryan continued to scream. After some moment, Jimin let his knife out and aim it to Bryan's heart. He sucked deeper one last time and made him scream and immediately stabbed Bryan's heart. Bryan lost his his life after a few seconds and Jimin continued to stab him more on his chest. Jimin removed Bryan's clothes on his eyes and used it to remove the blood on his body.

He's moving faster so he can go out of this shithole fast.

He then moved to Timothy wearing his best smile. Timothy went curious because it was so fast but he just shrugged it off knowing it's his turn now.

He immediately pulled Jimin's head and kissed his plump lips. His hands went to Jimin's cock and moved his hands up and down. Jimin moaned while his lips are still sucking Timothy's. Timothy broke it and removed his clothes faster in order to feel all the pleasure. Timothy is like Nathan, they enjoy being the bottom one. He kneeled in front of Jimin and sucked his cock. Jimin grabbed his head and move his hip harshly making his cock touch Timothy's throat. He pushed in more and more until he finally released his cum in Timothy's mouth while he swallowed it. Timothy moved his body closer to Jimin and jumped on him. His legs are around on Jimin's waist while his arms are around Jimin's neck. Jimin then immediately held Timothy's back and pushed his cock in Timothy's hole, again without letting the other adjust. He thrusted faster and deeper making Timothy went crazy from all of the pleasure. After a while, Jimin laid Timothy on the sofa while still thrusting his hip. He fucked him harder and deeper until he's chasing his climax. He thrusted harder into him until he cum inside him. He let his cock out and went to the kitchen leaving Timothy there to catch his breath. Jimin pulled a knife and went back to Timothy. He kissed him and whispered to close his eyes. Timothy obeyed and closed his eyes. Jimin spread his arms and then kissed Timothy's nipple. After raising his head, he immediately stabbed Timothy's hand. He cried in pain but cannot move properly because they just finished having sex.

"That is what you get for the tight grip earlier", Jimin said to Timothy.

He pulled the knife only to stab Timothy on his chest a lot of times until he can't move anymore.

"I'm sorry I didn't let any of you touch my hole. Jungkook can only fuck me. Jungkook only."

Jimin went to Alex's room and took his clothes and showered first before leaving them in. He took the knives he used and threw it in the garbage truck without letting anyone notice him and then went to the resort's garden.

~

When it was on the news, he let Jungkook know about it and cried. But once Jungkook hugged him, Jimin looked at the tv screen and smirked.

He also killed the couple that he burned after.

He likes it.

He likes killing people.

He likes being the Jimin his parents thought he is.

The thought that kept circling on his mind when he was young, finally sank in on his mind, only to change the Jimin who was innocent.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hope you like it! Thank you for reading! Borahae~

▪︎eipoohreel▪︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.2K 29
Park Jimin is an angelic, yet slightly sadistic, psychiatrist. Jeon Jungkook is a psychotic sadist, known internationally as one of the most dangerou...
46.8K 3.5K 29
[ Park Jimin, a 23 year old psychiatrist, assigned to the infamous serial killer Kim Taehyung. ] ☞ Contains some mature and triggering content, read...
152K 3.7K 41
Being the sister of a strange, and almost psychopathic Min Yoongi isn't easy. Overprotective and untrusting, he doesn't give you much freedom, makin...
185K 9.2K 51
i love you with all my soul and you love me to the core yet we can't be together for you and i are too toxic for one another....~~~