𝐌𝐘 ππ„π’π“π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒ'𝐒...

By -PLSJADN

when seb and his sister, avani gregg, stay at the sway la for two weeks, sparks automatically fly between her... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

8

720 22 3
By -PLSJADN

This chapter mentions abuse so please read with caution!

Avani POV:
As soon as we pulled up to the Sway house I jumped into Anthony arms. He held me tightly and I was slipping down so he grabbed my ass for support. I giggled. When he realised he quickly put me down and went bright red. He apologised and I said it was fine. I went around and said hello to the boys. He helped me bring my bags upstairs and I missed him as soon as we closed the door. I deeped the kiss. I took of his shirt and he took of my jumper which was technically his and after 10 minutes. I said Anthony we need to stop. He kissed my forehead and smiled. Damn. He knows I'm not ready and he is fine with that. Anthony had a call with his agent so I went through my phone. I wanted to liked and repost all the avanthony edits but I knew that we weren't ready for that so I viewed them and smiled to myself. I get a lot of hate and it hurts but I power through but today. For some reason I let it get to me. I remember mine and Payton's relationship and I break down. I run myself a bath and sit there. Im shivering lost in thoughts. When I hear Anthony,

AN:Babe? Babe.
AV:In here..
He opens the door and sees me in the bath and immediately turns around.
AN: My bad...
AV: Anthony turn around you literally can't see anything.
He turns around and sits down next to the bathtub.
AN: What's wrong.
AV: Literally nothing.
AN: Thats why your tears are red and your sitting in a freezing cold bath.. Babe talk to me.

I break down and I just cry into Anthony's arms. When I stop, he stands up and leaves me alone. After two minutes he comes back in with underwear, shorts and his sweatshirt. He then gets my towel from the floor and ushers me to stand up and then wraps the towel around me, careful not to look. I giggle. I get changed in the bathroom while he gets us water and puts on Netflix on the laptop. He is the perfect boyfriend.

I stand in the mirror and look at shorts Anthony brought me...  Theres a hole. I chuck it in the bin and leave the bathroom, turning off the bathroom light behind me. When he notices I'm only wearing my underwear and his sweatshirt he goes bright red. I notice he has Frozen on Netflix and I cuddle up next to him. I fall asleep in his arms where i'm the safest.

Anthony POV:
Me and Voni wanted some time alone and we decided to go out for breakfast. We got dressed and got out the house before anyone else woke up. We went to a 24 hr breakfast place and took it to the car. I had a little surprise for Avani. I drove us to a small grass area just above beverly hills and we watched sunrise. We ate our food and made small talk. We laughed about simple things and just enjoyed each other's presence. After we eat I take Instagram photos of Avani.

@/avani

liked by paytonmoormeier, luvanthony and others.
IFHY but ILY
view all 3573 comments..
madslewis: ily2 babe🥺.
  @/jadenhossler: am i a joke to you?
  @/avani: yes you are.
daisykeech: gorg🤭!
  @/avani: okay 🍑
user: did anyone else see anthony's comment about taking this?
  @/fanacc: he deleted it??
  @/userr: #baewatch
  @/joshrichards: aRe ThEy DaTiNg?!?
hateacc: payton could do better
  @/paytonmoormeier: i really can't.
  @/payvaniacc: r u too dating
  @/paytonmoormeier: maybe🙈.

My face immediately freezes when I see his comment. The fuck? Avani notices that I'm annoyed.
I start to pack up our things and she looks confused. She tries to hold my hand but i flick it away. I know he is lying but it annoys me so much. Tiktok room is definitely gonna see that and the payvani acc and edits are gonna come back.

Avani: Babe..? what's wrong!
Anthony: Why are you speaking to Payton again..!
Avani: He's messaged me a couple of times but I haven't replied with the same energy.
Anthony: But you might be dating?
Avani: What?!
Anthony: Why the fuck is Payton commenting on your IG post. Saying you might be dating...

She doesn't respond. I put the rubbish in a nearby trash can and I get in the car. Avani doesn't follow me so she either is annoyed she got caught or knows I need space. I sit in the back seat because the sun was in the driver seat and I didn't want the sun in my face. After ten minutes she gets in the back with me, there are tears in her eyes and I can tell she's been crying and I automatically feel guilty.

Avani POV:
I sit next to Anthony after crying for ten minutes. I need to explain to him everything so he knows he can trust me when it comes to Payton.

Avani: Babe. You don't have to believe me but I want you to know I would never cheat on you full stop. Let alone with Payton. While we were talking Payton treated me like shit and I assume that I was suppose to be treated like that. Being with you made me realise how wrong it really was. When I wanted to leave a party or a event he would hold my wrist really hard to the point I got bruises. One night we were making out and he tried to have sex with me and I refused so he slapped me and called me a tease. That night he had sex with my bestfriend of 10 years. Syndey Vezina. She got clout from being friends with Payton and then met you guys. Talent X signed her and she's popular now. I found out but still asked out Payton and he rejected me. I would never cheat on you Ant. Please believe me.

I didn't even realise I was crying until Anthony wiped my tears and hugged me and I cried into his shoulder he whispered "Avani I am so sorry you didn't deserve that". We were there simply crying and I finally felt free. It was like until I had told someone about Payton I was still under his grasp and it was so painful. Anthony had every right to be mad. It wasn't him not trusting me it was plain in front of him. I don't blame him. I'm just glad that he knows that I only want him and I hope he only wants me too. I look up at him and we connect our lips and this kiss was different to any other kiss. It was just like our first kiss but more passionate. We began to hard core make out and before I even have to say anything, he pulls away and kisses my forehead. God. I'm so in love with him. He knows my limits and I know his. All of a sudden I get a call from my agent and he says there is a possibility of me going on tour after Playlist and if I was prepared to do it or not I agreed and he explained that everyone had already been asked and confirmed. I ended the call. Was Anthony going? Was Daisy going? Was Payton going? Was Amelie and Nick? I decided not to bring it up. When I got in the passenger seat Anthony had already started the car up and I connected the aux and he vibed along with one hand on the wheel one on my thigh. Josh and Jaden were up. I briefly spoke to them about the tour and they explained Anthony wasn't going because he had family plans. I immediately regretted not asking him about it. I couldn't spend one month without Anthony... I spent almost every day with him for 2 weeks. I felt so bad. Do I tell him I can't do it anymore? I was so upset. Would we break up? Would he force me to not go? He's on the phone when I get upstairs to his room and I smile and take off my makeup in the bathroom when I get out he is on his phone smiling. He looks up and sees me.

Ant: Hey.
Avani: Can we talk?
Ant: Sure. What's up?
Avani: Well I heard your not going on tour..
Ant: I declined it yeah but they said if I want it I can go.
Avani: Oh.
Anthony: If you want to go you can.
Avani: I already accepted it...
Ant: It's fine we can facetime it's only a month.
Avani: Are you sure?
Ant: It's a good opportunity! I'm not gonna hold you back.
Avani: What are you doing? Instead of tour.
Ant: Visiting my family, Spending time with my Grandpa, Seeing Alex, Seeing some old friends.
Avani: Alex French?
Ant: Mhm.
Avani: Cool.

He went into the bathroom to shower and I went on his phone because mine was charging i was sending funny pics to his bestfriend list when I saw a message from 'Pumpkin🤢' i popped up with this

captioned whose this?

Pumpkin🤢

It's Alex. Whose this?
It's Avani on Ant's account?
omg!! i've heard so much about you.
i've never seen you before though.
hmm...
how r u?
I'm okay lol
Well that's good i got to go!! workout time lmaoo
bye
bye❤️.

Now feeling 100% less confident I went on her IG.
@/alexxfrench

liked by madi, luvanthony and 4,464,378 others.
can't wait to meet you🦖.
view all 4748 comments.

luvanthony: soon come❤️.
  @/alexxfrench: excited!
madi: bro you need to come down to LA.
  @/alexxfrench: defo!!
fanacc: r u and ant dating again
  @/alexxfrench: nope! just friends lol
userr: i ship her and payton or anthony tbh!
  @/alexfrenchtoast: she could have anyone she wanted. avani was a downgrade.

I close Ants phone and I quickly turn my back to the door as I hear the shower turn off and I pretend to sleep. Was I jealous? He isn't cheating on me so I shouldn't be annoyed with him. I woke up at 3am cold Ant wasn't cuddling me. He wasn't even in bed he was on the phone at his table. I could have guessed who it was so I just went back to bed.

Anthony POV:
I went to bed at like 4am. My mom was calling me telling me more about my grandpa's condition she recommended I visited him. She was still upset I wasn't going to tour to stay at home. I woke up and Avani wasn't in bed and the bathroom mirror was foggy so I assumed she was downstairs. I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face. I showered last night. I genuinely think avani is the one so I'm gonna ask her if she can meet my grandpa. I don't mind if she doesn't want to but he has cancer and he might not have long left. I would want him to meet my future wife if he could. Damn. I really want to be with Avani forever. Yikes that's a big step. I go downstairs and Griffin, Mads, Nessa, Josh and Avani are sitting down eating breakfast.

Ant: None for me?
They turn around and see me and they laugh.
Josh: You don't eat breakfast you would have told us to fuck off for waking you up for no reason.
Griffin: You're normally the first up why so late today Antman.
I laugh.
Ant: I was up talking to my mom. We had a lot to catch up on.
They all nod expect Avani she looks upset. I mouth to her are you okay. And she nods. I go and get water and sit down next to Josh.
Nessa: I heard from a lil birdie that you aren't going tour ant.
Ant: Yeah. I'm not I wanna visit some family and Alex.
Mads: Alex French?
I nod.
Griffin: Yeah yeah. We get it Anthony you used to date a mega hot mega famous instagram model.
Josh: I didn't know they used to date.
Nessa: They used to date but never announced it to the public then a video of them making out at a party got exposed after they broke up so they told everyone they used to date but are now just friends.
I look at Nessa. How tf does she know all that
Nessa: Sorry I'm a mega fan of her.
We all laugh expect Avani who gets up and leaves the room and I follow her.
Ant: Are you okay?
Avani: Ant what tf. Everyone speaking about your ex right in front of me.
Ant: You didnt-
Avani: If it was a old ex which was gone but no you still text and call her.
Ant: We're just friends... Avani I only have for you chill.
Avani: I'm sorry. I shouldn't be jealous but she is so pretty and you are so cute and together you would have cute babies and be the iconic couple.
Ant: I only want you. She's my friend and she knows that.
Avani: Okay.
Ant: I need to speak to you afterwards.
Avani: are you breaking up with me??
Ant: I would never.
We walk back to the table and sit down together.
Josh: Wow Ant. Does janthony mean nothing to you?
Nessa pretends to punch Josh. We laugh.
Mads: Sorry if I'm slow but why can't he go to tour?
Bryce walks by.
Bryce: because then he can't see his little girlfriend because she doesn't live in LA and he's moving here fully in January.
I squeeze Avani's hand.
Griffin: Why don't you bring her on the tour. She is literally the hottest IG model are she rn.
Anthony: Too low profile.
Bryce: Remember that time when you got her to come to LA just to sign my little sisters autograph.
Anthony: Yeah?
Bryce: She'd so anything for you. You know she still kinda likes you.
Ant: But I don't like her anymore so it's dead from there bryce.
Avani: Might as well ask her. It'll bring more people to the event and Nessa will see her idol.
Ant: No promises but I'll ask her to follow you Nessa.
Nessa looks so happy. When I see Alex I literally she basic bitch in school and nothing else so when people told about her like this I can't take them seriously.
Nessa: Actually! omg thank you Ant! I'm gonna cry.

Pumpkin🤢
anthony
alex

Hey i need to tell you something it's not really good
awhhh what happened❤️.
You know how I said I said I was gonna visit instead
of doing that free tour?
yeahhh
Well my friends and mom highly recommend I do it
Avani??
I mean yes but others too
she doesn't like me😭
Well she said that you should try and get on the tour
rlly! do they not know about your grandpa??
Nope.
oof. what you gonna do
I'm gonna ask Avani to visit him with me and spend a weekend down there and then go to playlist visit him again and then visit him just before the tour.
sounds good! i'm praying for him🥺.
i really appreciate the support pumpkin
stop calling me that 🛑!!
____________________________________
i'd be jealous too if my boyfriends ex looked like that.
notes:
•they didn't date irl
comment any ideas or recommendations <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 639 38
Brianna Richards is Josh Richards twin sister, Brianna still lives with her parents but they are never there and mean to her. When she moves into the...
93.6K 1.9K 25
.q*゚+.*.q A story where Angel realizes that likes girls and she's head over hills for Avani. But will Avani like her back?γ€€οΎŸ+..q*゚+
672K 6.6K 138
What happens when Noah stumbles upon a random girl's Instagram account
622K 8.5K 95
Anthony's little sister is forced to spend the summer with the sway boys but doesn't want to go. She insists on not making friends with the boys and...