Heroically Instinctive(BNHA F...

By UnorthodoxShipping

Izuku Midoriya is quirkless, which means that he has no superhuman ability in a world where everyone else do... More

Hope
Todo
Φuiπk¥
TΔL¤
Strand
His-Hizashi
Latent
Pull the Pin
Alaala
Di' Makalimot
A Myriad of Topics
Pale Blue and Bright Red
Study
Cake
Waiting Room
And...
A/N

USJ

2.2K 43 41
By UnorthodoxShipping

    Once Bakugou had calmed down, Izuku offered to walk her home.

    "Do... are you..."

    "Do I have Gender Dysphoria?"

    Izuku nodded, turning his head to look at her.

    "Yes." she sighed.

    "You aiming to--"

    She nodded.

    "Then why hav--"

    "Because! What if it ruins my chances to--!''

    "It won't." Izuku said, looking away.

    "How can you sa--!"

    "Have you heard of the Equality Hero, Spectrum? She's trans."

    Izuku turned to her.

    "Katsuki, it doesn't matter who you are. We're in the Quirk Era now! To be honest, people care more about quirks than sexual orientation or race. Not like before."

    He paused, and looked at her stangely "Do, your... Parents...?"

    "No! They're  completely fine with it!"

    "Okay, well..."

    Katsuki looked at him, the hope flaring in her chest.

    "Did you know that Genderswap quirks exist?" He asked her.

    "Wh--what?"

    "Yup. No need for SRS or really any femenitization proccess. Cool right?"

    "Most are temporary, but... I found this guy. His name is," Izuku checked his phone. "Doctor Sakanimaka. Permanent Genderswapping Quirk."

    Izuku showed her his phone.

    It showed a website, pink and blue accents, with a white body.

    Doctor Sakanimaka, Hiruko

    Permanent Gender Swapping Quirk.

    Izuku scrolled down, revealing five star reveiws, the location of his office...

    ...Mustaufu, Japan...

    It's so--it's so close!

    She felt the tears sting her eyes.

    She leaned in for another hug, unsure.

    Izuku obliged.

    Izuku walked into class again, doing the usual, well kind of.

    This time he said hi to Bakugou. Most of the class were nervous for him, except of course for Izuku's freind group.

    They had already been told.
    Izuku sat behind Bakugou, with a bored look on his face. The uninitiated just looked on, petrified.

    Aizawa walked in, pleased at the quiet.

    Maybe his class was learning.

    Aizawa greeted them a good morning(even if he didn't believe it was).

    The class responded hesitantly.

    "We'll be going to a field trip, bring your costumes. Or don't. Just make sure nothing hinders you."

    Later, Aizawa led them to the bus, and informed them of where they were going.

    Like All Might, he too held a card up. But instead of 'Battle' it said...

    'Rescue'

    The class erupted into chaotic mutterings and murmurs.

    Aizawa sighed.

    Guess not.

    ----------------------------------

    Izuku peeked inside the bus, making sure it wasn't the standard.

    Iida screamed behind him. Rallyng his fellow students while Momo simply looked on. Apparently frustrated.

    When he made sure, he beckoned them to come inside, telling Iida to 'calm down, dude.'

    Izuku decided to pick a chair in the middle of the bus, for a better vantage point.

    He looked around to see if he was equidistant to both ends of the bus.

    He was. Izuku nodded, satisfied.

    The class flooded in, clumping into small groups. Sitting next to each other, and chatting.

    Aizawa looked like he wanted to scold them all. But, with the rough workout the Rescue Training was gonna be? He decided to leave them alone.

    They reached the USJ, and after the mild confusion, cleared up by Izuku, who had pointed out the similarities in a hushed voice.

    They laughed, Iida reprimanding them with a smile on his face.

    Number Thirteen caught their attention, Aizawa looking exasperated as ever, but even more so.

    'All Might was supposed to be here right?'

    Izuku felt a tingle in the back of his head.

    "So, I've got two things to say. Maybe four, or five..." They paused, "Anyway, I'm pretty sure you all know about my quirk."

    The class murmured their agreement.

    "Okay, so while Black Hole can save so many lives..."

    They looked at the class, and I mean really looked at them. "They can also destroy them. One wrong move, one wrong step and someone dies."

    Izuku felt his Dangersense intensify.

    It traveled down to his back, and he shivered.

    He took a shaky breath.

    His head was really starting to hurt.

    "You--eager--but be--ful or y--!" Thirteen's words blurred together, He took another deep breath.

    A peircing pain shot through his head, and he bit back a groan.

    ...

    ...

    Then...

    His mind cleared, and his ears felt more sensitive, his eyes felt keener, and he could suddenly taste his breakfast.

    Then, he saw it.

    A misty swirling vortex appeared in front of the fountain. It writhed and shook until a hand crept out.

    Slowly, it went closer, and the magnitude of the situation finally... clicked.

    Izuku felt disconnected from his body, as he shouted at Aizawa, telling him to turn around.

    As he lead the students toward the exit.

    As Thirteen stood guard behind Izuku.

    As Aizawa leaped forwards and took out multiple Villains.

    As the Purple Mist somewhat solidified and stared at them, glowing yellow eyes narrowing.

    Izuku felt himself tense up. He spotted the metal brace floating in place.

    'Weak Spot' his mind supplied.

    He felt One For All flare up in his legs.

    He felt the wind rush up against his face as he tackled the brace, and he felt the ache of a bruise.

    Izuku landed with a thud, the neck brace cushioning them.

    Those eyes stared at him, peircing his soul.

    Izuku tried for a smile.

    He failed.

    His shout echoed his thoughts, as he said, "Mineta!"

    The short boy rushed towards him, almost reaching Izuku when...

    Izuku felt cold, and it was dark and--a light, a glimmer of light. Like a spotlight, bombarded his vision

    Then, he felt the cold water embrace him. He couldn't breath and his Dangersense--like a voice--told him 'no, not yet.'

    So he held it in, what little air he had.

    He could barely see, but he felt a ripple in the water. A heavy shape, rushing towards him.

    Then he felt another shape, this one faster.

    This one headed for the first one.

    He heard a dull thunk, and a soft, flexible... rope? Wrap around his mid section.

    No, not rope.

    Tounge.

    He was flung out the water, and a second later he landed on the boat.

    Thunk

    He groaned, and pushed himself up.

    Tsu looked at him apologetically--honestly it was hard to tell.

    He saw Mineta sobbing.

    Izuku sighed. He turned to Tsu, and proposed a plan.

    Aizawa could not let them get to hi--the kids.

    They won't.

    He repeated it like a mantra.

    They won't.

    And after every strike,

    They won't.

    Every takedown,

    They won't.

    He repeated it louder and louder in his head.

    They. Won't.

    Roundhouse.

    They Won't!

    Backflip and Spin Kick.

    They Won't!

    He landed in front of what looked to be the main guy.

    He'd seen it all before, the cockiness, the manic delight, the pure insanity that radiated from him.

    So why'd it feel so different?

    He glared at them, anticipating an attack, but they just... stood there.

    The man with hands all over shook in silent laughter.

    "You really are cool... Eraserhead."

    Aizawa tensed.

    "But now, I know your tell! It's... hard to see when you're spammin' the jump button, but your hair..."

    Aizawa clutched at his Capture Gear tighter.

    "...Floats right?" The hand man giggled. "You've got low Defense and your Mana's depleted." The hand man stared at him, one ruby red eye filled with insanity and pure crazy.

    This man was derranged.

    And that was the most dangerous type of criminal you could ask for.

    Aizawa definitely did not ask for this.

    Momo hit another Villain on the head with her staff.

    She was afraid, but her class needed her.

    Jirou unleashed another soundwave as Kaminari crashed into another Villian, electrocuting him.

    Jirou and Kaminari needed her.

    So she pushed past the fear, and spun her Bo Staff in her hands, when a Villain rushed towards Jirou.

    She groaned, and smacked the Villain's solar plexus.

    Jirou delivered a push kick to the man's forehead, which knocked him backwards.

    Momo gripped her Bo Staff tighter.

    Raku Hinagami looked at the kids on the boat, The green ones looked like they were planning something.

    The purple one was just crying in the corner.

    He held back a scoff, and focused his attention on the green ones.

    Sharkfin was getting fidgety.

    He hated fidgety.

    "Stop that! Don't underestimate them. They're hero students." He said.

    The green boy grabbed purple's collar and dragged him on his back.

    The other green one just stared, as Raku powered up. A hand formed from the water and as it came crashing down, the green headed on was leaping in the air, wreathed in lightning.

    Aizawa barley registered the exploison of water, but heard it.

    And he was worried.

    'No! We'll get through this, we have to!' He thought, pushing the nuber of dark thoughts creeping its way into his mind.

    "Aargh!"

    Oh, ri--right. He was being crushed and broken.

    The person--if it could even be called such--put even more weight onto him.

    'Fuck'

    From the corner of his eye, he spotted Tsuyu, Midoriya and Mineta.

    'Fuck!'

    They were standing at the edge of the water, dumbstruck.

    Except Izuku.

    'FUck'

    His eyes we're filled with determination.

    Aizawa could've used Erasure but...

    "Get away from him!"

    Izuku appeared in a flash of lightning, droplets of water still coming off him.

    He was about to hit the Hand - Man but then, a familliar misty portal swirled into exostence.

    Right in front of Izuku.

    Boom!

    An explosion rang out, and Bakugou appeared in a flurry of rage and smoke as he tackled Izuku.

    Tomura screamed as he was encased in ice, like much of the terrain.

    But The Nomu, and therefore him, was instead in encircled in ice.

    "You idiot! You always do this!" Katsuki? Said, apparently scolding Izuku.

    'Screw it, they're my kids now.

    Katsuki kept trying to scold him, until he reminded her they were sorta kinda fighting.

    She pushed off him, a light blush dusting her cheeks.

    Izuku stood up, bent his knees, and lifted his arms up to his face.

    His felt the flow of power from One For All seep into his arms, strengthening and even increasing his heart rate.

    Izuku brought his arms beside him, unleashing a strong gust of wind.

    He powered up his legs, and rushed to the Handy Man.

    "Bakugou! Portal Guy!"

    She merely nodded, and as he turned away, he heard the familiar explosion erupt from behind.

    Izuku reeled back a fist, and a torrent of lightning exploded from his arms, stronger than before!

    10%!

    He aimed for the Man's lower jaw.

    Izuku's fist connected, and the ice cracked.

    Dangersense flared, and he dodged the hand that broke out in a shower of fragmented ice.

    He landed five feet back, and he skidded back three more.

    Izuku looked around, when he spotted Tsu, Kirishima and Mineta hauling Aizawa away.

    Izuku looked back at the Villain.

    And grinned at him.

    Izuku rushed at the pale blue haired man.

    But then, in an instant, The hulking figure with a beak blocked him.

    Izuku reeled his fist back, and aimed a punch at it's stomach.

    WOOSH!

    When Izuku's fist connected, a powerful gust of wind and force enveloped the creature, and the familliar pain of broken bones  his arm.

    For a moment, he grinned triumphantly.

    until the dust cleared.

    The monster grabbed his wrist and lifted.

    "Nomu," The hand - man started "kill."

    Izuku was slammed onto the ground with enough force for the ground to crack into peices.

    Izuku barely heard the shouts of alarm and worry.

    All he could focus on at that moment, was the Nomu's--that was it's name right?'--grotesque bird like beak, the way it's eyes bulged out, the exposed brain.

    The speed of it's foot as it came down to crush his head.

    'BOOM!'

    An explosion rang out as metal hinges broke and he was picked up with incredible speed.

    "Fear not, students." All Might said, the perpetual smile no longer so perpetual as he grimaced.

    "Why?"

    He ripped off his tie.

    "Because I am here!"

    "All Might!" The hand man laughed, but the feeling of hope everyone felt overpowered the aura of insanity.

    Izuku coughed.

    "All Mi--might, he--he--the bird guy--can take a On--one Hundre--hundred percent." He stuttered out.

    "Thank you Young Midoriya, now rest."

    Bakugou, and Shoto appeared beside him.

    And All Might rushed to the Nomu.

    "Texas! Smash!" Another gust of wind, stronger than Izuku's but the Nomu held up.

    "Idiot! He has shock absorption! He can take all the hits you want All Might!" The hand man cackled. "This society is wrong, Villiains and Heroes are all the same! You guys just get paid while we don't!" He said, but Izuku could tell he was lying.

    Well, not lying. More like he didn't believe in the words he spouted.

    All Might managed to knock the Nomu back, and he glared at the man,  "I've seen your kind before." He started simply.

    The man just looked on.

    "The kind that say things they don't mean. The crazy ones that kill for enjoyment! The ones that damage lives all because they want to!"

    The Nomu reappeared in a flash of blackened limbs, and All Might rose to meet him, delivering an otherwise deadly uppercut.

    "Thank you by the way!" All Might said, as he started a flurry of punches.

    "Shock Absorption, not Nullification eh?" The hulking hero muttered.

    Izuku realized what his plan was going to be.

    All Might punched the Nomu, punch after punch after punch. It may have looked desperate and reckless to some, like All Might was just going gung ho and hitting any spot he could reach.

    But, each punch...

    All Might unleashed ten punches as the Nomu dished out one.

    Was meant to...

    "Let me tell you about Yueii's Motto!"

    All Might reeled his fist back, his muscles straining and flexing.

    "Plus! Ultra!"

    All Might unleashed his final, mighty blow. One that sent the Nomu flying, as a gale force erupted from All Might's left fist.

    The Nomu crashed through the roof, and dissapeared into the sky.

    All Might stood infront of the Villains, as the mist man reappeared.

    "Shigaraki, we mus--"

    "Did you kill Number Thirteen?"

    "No, but they've been taken care of. However, one student has escaped."

    Shigaraki groaned, and he started to scratch his neck uncontrollably. "Kurogiri! If you weren't our ticket outta here you'd be dead!"

    "We mus--"

    "Come at me Villains! I've still got a lot of juice left!" All Might said.

    Izuku knew that was a lie.

    Even if he hadn't used Dangersense, he still would have known.

    Because All Might was steaming.

    "Gahh! Stupid-stupid-stupid! I hate you!" Shigaraki rushed at All Might, hands held forward.

    All Might couldn't move. Izuku knew that. He also knew that he should move.

    So, he ignored the Dangersense and he did.

    He rushed towards Shigaraki. Tendrils of electricity bouncing off his body.

    The pale man turned to him, and a portal appeared infront of Izuku.

    A hand thrust out of it, and the hero-in-training felt like he deserved this.

    Two shots rang out, and Izuku felt alarm as the hand spurted blood, and it dissappeared, along with the portal.

    He checked his Dangersense.

    Still there but it was waning.

    Izuku landed with his knees bent as he looked at the front entrance.

    The Heroes were here!

    Snipe, a western style Hero, lowered his gun, the barrel still smoking.

    "Time's up pard'ner." He said through a gas-mask like helmet.

    Tomura groaned.

    "Kurogiri."

    The portal appeared from under Shigaraki, and as he slipped into it, he cackled.

    A cackle that sent shivers down Izuku's spine.

    When the Paramedics arrived, Izuku was ushered off into UA's Infirmary.

    Apparently, he had four broken ribs, three hairline fractures to his fibula and metacarpals, and a concussion.

    Recovery Girl scolded him thoroughly, but let up when the other students came in.

    They all looked pretty shaken up. Especially Jirou, who was apparently taken hostage.

    The class got to see MamaZuku though.

    At the end of the day, Izuku was really the only one who received a major injury.

    And like a passing storm, a gentle calm replaced the chaos that was later dubbed "The USJ Incident" and the sun shone high and bright in the sky.

    "So? You think it is him?" Yagi Toshinori asked. A worried look upon his sunken features.

    "We--we're not sure. But Doctor Sarakamado did detect multiple Quirks and... quirks. Naomasa Tsukachi said as he adjusted his light brown fedora.

    "Pardon?" Toshinori asked.

    Naomasa smiled, "gotta make light of a bad thing right? Anyway, I mean that he's got some weird stuff about him." He said, his smile fading into a thin line.

    Toshinori asked for an elaboration.

    "Well first off, he matches the DNA of a Chisane Samaguni. Chisane was a barkeep, but apparently he died of heart failure. But that's not the weird part."

    Yagi  raised an eyebrow.

    "Chisane Samaguni, Quirk, none."

    "What?"  Toshinori's eyes widened, and his hands shook.

    He stood up from the couch, and walked to the window, opening the curtains and letting the sunset light in.

    Yagi searched the grounds of U. A. for a non - existent enemy.

    He was back.

    All. For. One.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 6.4K 31
Izuku MIdoriya is known to be quirkless. Well, that's what other people thought about him. They just didn't know that he was a late bloomer. Being to...
89.5K 2.5K 20
Izuku Midoriya is unfortunately a quirkless kid. Every day he is bullied and hurt until he accidentally figures something out. Watch as he goes from...
18.7K 925 13
Izuku Midoriya lives in a superpower society. Quirks are a must for a stable life and bright future. Quirkless people are shamed and treated like not...
1.8K 96 23
Kacchan thinks that izuku is useless. Many probably think so too. Deku doesn't have a quirk but his mother paid the doctors not to write him down as...