Unwanted Marriage? | Alerrie

By albanianbabe03

What If your Father says you have to marry somebody you DON'T know? What If you can't live with him? What If... More

1♡
2♡
3♡
4♡
6 ♡

5 ♡

258 12 7
By albanianbabe03

"So I had a girlfriend. We were inseparable from the start. Our Parents knew about us, but when they found out that I proposed to her. They started to do everything to break us apart, because we were pretty young. They just wanted the best for us. We couldn't handle them so we decided to move to another country, i mean we were young and dumb. Especially me, because on the way we had an accident. I didn't get that hurt, but i harmed her way too much. It was my fault." He explained with tears in

Wow. With every word he says I feel so bad.
Nobody deserves anything like this, so I hug him. After that there is pure silence.

"I had an accident too, after that accident I never remembered anything that happened before."

Why did I just say that ughhh?!

"Really? I guess we have something in common even though it's not positive." He days and laughs a bit.

The Sunset started and it's beautiful!

"I've never seen the sunset in this kinda way." I tell him.

"It's my favorite thing to do. Looking at this view makes me feel like a lion or like owning the world."

Wow he has feelings.

"It for sure is extremely beautiful."

I get a text message: Pez where are you? Alex' Family is here. ~Mum

I'm with Alex we'll come soon.

Oouu so you're on a date?~ Mum

"We have to go your Family is at my house." I say.

"Okey." He says and opens the car door for me.

We drive back to my house.

"Today was lovely. I really hope we can do this again." He says.

"I guess we have to." I say.

"Is it that bad to marry me?" He asks.

"No, it's just marrying in general. I don't want an Arrange Marriage. I want to wear a beautiful dress, go to a wonderful location and marry the love of my life, have my Friends and Family there, dance all night and celebrate." I pour my heart out.

"Perrie..." he says and comes closer and takes my hand.

"If you want that, we can definitely do it. Let's just make the best out of this marriage and try to actually get to know each other. Alright my Love?" He says and hugs me and gives me a forehead kiss.

Wow, I don't need butterflies i got the whole zoo.

"Thank you, alex." I say and we walk in to see our families sitting there.

"Hey! How was your date?" My mom asks.

"It was quite alright." I say.

Alex and I went upstairs to my room.

"I'll go to the bathroom and change real quick ok? "

I go back and see alex just Staring at me.

"How do you look good in everything?" I started to blush.

ALEX WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME FEEL THIS WAY?

"Ok so let's talk and plan everything." I say and take out my folder for my wedding.

"I made this years ago. I mean I dont remember but it seems really good. Let's start with the house. I need a house before my wedding so I can move in on my wedding night. Also I want a house with an-"

"Elevator." Alex says.

"How did you know?" I ask.

That was so weird. How did he know that I mean I didnt know until I read it. This is impossible.

"I wanted it too since forever." He says.

"Oh okay... "

"Honeymoon?" He asks.

"We're going full on with this wedding so yes. Where do you want to go?"

"You can choose, princess." He says.

"Ugh stop calling me cute names just because i opened up." I say.

"I gotta get in my role."

I roll my eyes. Why is he full on himself?

"Bora Bora or Paris?" I ask.

"Both sound amazing."

"Just choose alex!"

"Bora Bora."

"Ok good so we also need to know the date we want to get married, because I gotta go on tour."

"Can I go with you?" He asks.

"Woah chill out lil guy. I don't know you yet. my friends don't know you yet. How is this supposed to work?."

"Let's introduce our friends to each other. I mean we have to know them sooner or later so why not tomorrow?"

"Why are you like this? It seems like you want to get married."

"ALEX! WE HAVE TO GO AND PICK UP ALISSA FROM THE AIRPORT." his mom says.

"Bye Perrie." He says and hugs me tightly and i feel a little caterpillar open up in my stomach.

Alex and his family left and i went to the studio.

"GIRLS." I scream.

"How was it?" Jade asks.

"Omg babe it was so cute." I say and explain all the details.

"Kinda seems like you guys like each other." Jesy says.

"No we don't"

"Of Course you do."

"I don't believe that. Oh, and also you guys will meet him and his friends soon."

"Yes i wanna see who f*cked your mind." Jesy says.

"JESSICA YOU LITTLE SLUT." I scream and laugh.

"She's not wrong." Leigh says.

"Ok so he texted me saying that we will all go bowling together."

"Booooooring.Let's watch some drag queens." Jade says.

"I'd be down but my "fiancé" is saying otherwise." I say pronouncing it weirdly.

I go home and lay in my bed for hours.
STOP MANIFESTING PEZ UGHHH!!!
I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE.
I fall asleep a few hours later.

When i woke up I just did my hair and makeup and changed immediately.

The girls come and we all eat the food we made together.

Leigh⬆️

Jesy⬆️

Jade⬆️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 23.4K 63
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
167K 3.7K 25
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
661K 35K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.1M 82.1K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...