Lust - Dramione

By bluewrites11

DRAMIONE - Hermione, Ron, Harry and Ginny are back at school for their final year at Hogwarts after the batt... More

The Train
His Tutor
The Letter
Mutals
Lust Or Love
Aftermath
Sinking
Amortentia
The Prefects Bathroom
Confessions
Breakfast
Help Him
Hangover
Intervention
Nightmares
Tension
Agreement
Christmas
Apologies
New Years
Party
Truth or Dare
Caught
Interrogations
Family
N.E.W.T.S
Update
Interviews
Dreams
Missing
Malfoy Manor
The end

Holidays

7.7K 121 184
By bluewrites11

A/N I ship drarry but it isn't a thing in this story so don't get any ideas, this chapter is just character development:)

Chapter 16

Hermione opened her eyes and slowly adjusted to the light. She could hear people talking outside the door and she turned to look at Draco. He was listening intently to the obviously important conversation. She strained her ears to try and hear what the adults were saying.

"They're both relapsing," Lupin's worried voice echoed.

"Yes but they're helping each other," McGonagall added.

"No, they're triggering each other, they should be separated and it will all go away," Snape's cold, icy voice dragged over the others.

"You git, they love each other, it's obvious if you separate them they'll rebel and it will all get worse, without Mione, Malfoy would be dead on the fucking bedroom floor," Sirius yelled over everyone.

Hermione felt her stomach flip, the yelling was too much. She jumped out of bed and ran to the toilet. Draco looked up suddenly and hurried after her, she wretched into the toilet as he held her hair up and rubbed his hand in circles on her back.

"It's okay, it's okay, I'm here," He said quietly as she shivered and threw up again. Apparently the noise was loud enough to get the adult's attention and soon they were all standing in the doorway watching.

"Alright we don't need a whole crowd," Draco scowled not looking away from Granger.

"He's right, we can deal with this and we can finish the conversation later," Lupin said turning to the other adults.

"I think that your conversation is over unless you want to include us in it," Draco said his voice growing colder.

None of the adults said anything as they realized that the kids had heard them and Snape and McGonagall left the room.

Hermione slouched against the cold bathroom walls when she heard the other teachers leave. She closed her eyes and rested her head on her knees.

"Come on bubs, here I'll help you back to bed," Draco said as he picked her up, she slung her legs around his waist and rested her head on his shoulder as he carried her to the bed and laid her down gently.

"So you guys aren't dating, I'm confused," Sirius said watching them with a small smirk creeping on his face.

"No we're not, do you really want me to be dating your daughter," Draco said a similar smirk crossing his own face.

"You're really pushing it aren't you, it's funny now but if you hurt her I swear to god I will kill you," Sirius said leveling the young boy up.

"Dad leave him alone," Hermione grumbled from the bed. Everyone froze at her words, Sirius looked like he could jump with joy at the fact that she had just called him dad but played it off smoothly and laughed softly.

"Mione's right leave the poor boy alone, "Lupin chirped up from a chair where he was reading his book. Draco's smirk grew wider and he raised his eyebrows at Sirius while trying to hold in a laugh.

"You remind me of James," Sirius muttered to Malfoy while ruffling the boy's hair and Draco smiled softly, "I'm surprised your not a Gryffindor honestly," he continued making Draco turn a slight shade of pink.

"I'm sorry but who's James," Draco asked curiously while he sat down on the bed next to Hermione.

"James Potter of course, Harry's dad, he always wore a smirk like that," Sirius replied nonchalantly as he sat down in a chair next to Lupin's.

"He convinced Dumbledore to give him his own room but he never had one as nice as this, how did you do it," Sirius continued looking around the room.

A large double bed with curtains sat in the middle of the room, a decent sized bathroom was to the left, and a giant window was positioned on the right wall behind two comfy armchairs.

Draco raised his eyebrows, no one had ever really questioned why he had a room to himself, everyone just excepted it since he was a Malfoy.

"I had really bad night terrors at the start of the year and I kept waking everyone up," Draco finally said quietly as he looked down.

He jumped slightly when Hermione threw her arms around his neck and dragged him down beside her, "Come on, let's talk about something happier," She said as she played with Draco's fluffy blonde hair.

"What about Christmas, Draco what are you doing for the holidays," Lupin said once again looking up from his book to join in on the conversation.

Draco shrugged, "Staying at school I think, I can't really go home."

"Why don't you come stay with us," Lupin offered quickly.

Draco raised his eyebrows, "No I couldn't intrude like that," he started but Hermione interrupted him.

"That's a great idea," She chirped happily. Even Sirius was nodding his approval.

"But Harry hates me and we can't exactly tell him that Hermione and I are... good friends," he stuttered blushing a deep red. Hermione just giggled and shook her head as Sirius cringed at his words.

"We'll just have to tell him that we're are doing a favour for Severus, since he's your uncle," Lupin said once again looking at his book.

"It's settled then, you can come back on the train with us on Sunday," Hermione ordered, and Draco sighed knowing that there was no way to get out of it.

----

Hermione and Ginny stood at the train station that Sunday chatting excitedly about Christmas presents and what they were going to do over the holidays.

"There they are," Hermione said as they finally spotted Harry and Ron walking towards them. They all dragged their trunks onto the train and went searching for an empty compartment. Their search, however, was unsuccessful.

"Maybe if you two had hurried up we wouldn't have been the last ones on the train," Ginny sighed and turned to enter the emptiest compartment she could find.

Pansy, Blaise and Malfoy looked up at Ginny as she pulled open the door. Malfoy raised his eyebrows at the four of them standing there. '

"No, nope not Slytherins, anywhere but here," Harry protested but Ginny wasn't having it, she grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him into the compartment, closely followed by Ron and Hermione.

Harry sat down next to Blaise and Pansy with Ginny under his arm while Hermione sat next to Malfoy and Ron on the other side. She tried to put as much space between them as possible and she avoided making eye contact with Draco.

They all sat in awkward silence for a while until Ginny finally spoke.

"So, what's everyone doing for Christmas," she asked.

"I'm staying with Blaise," Pansy chirped up as she snuggled into Blaise's chest making the boy laugh.

"I'm um staying at home probably," Ron added quietly, Hermione shot a warning glance at Draco who looked as though he was about to insult Ron and he slumped back into his seat

"Well, we all know where Malfoy's going," Harry muttered spitefully. Sirius and Remus had told him earlier that day about Malfoy staying with them and he had not been happy, to say the least.

Draco ignored him and continued to stare out the window.

"Poor little Malfoy doesn't have a home to go to with his pathetic excuse as a father in prison," Harry continued trying to get Draco to react.

"Harry stop," Hermione warned him under her breath but he seemed too caught up in the moment to notice.

"We all thought you would go crying back to mummy but I guess even she doesn't want you," He continued ignoring Hermione.

In a matter of seconds, Draco had pinned Harry against the wall with his wand pointed at his neck. His breath was heavy and his eyes were gleaming with anger.

"Draco," Hermione whispered placing her hand on his shoulder. Slowly he lowered his wand and dropped Harry to the floor.

"Watch it, Potter," He spat before storming out of the compartment. Hermione looked at Pansy with pleading eyes and nodded towards the door. Pansy subtly nodded in response and followed after Draco.

Hermione turned her attention to Harry who was sitting shocked on the floor where Draco had dropped him. Ginny was shaking his head at his stupidy and Blaise and Ron just sat staring around in confusion.

"Jeez," Harry muttered under his breath as he brushed himself off and sat back down.

"Well, what do you expect," Hermione burst out surprising everyone, "You did it to yourself and you need to get your bloody anger issues in check. When was the last time Malfoy has insulted you and you're doing it on purpose to wind him up, really mature Harry. He's staying with us all Christmas so get yourself together," She yelled before turning her attention to the window which had suddenly become rather interesting.

Harry sat in silence watching her before whispering an apology under his breath and dropping his head into his hands.

Draco and Pansy returned later and Pansy retook her seat next to Blaise. Draco sat down and leaned his head against the window, his hair was messed up and his eyes were red.

"Sorry Malfoy," Harry said surprising everyone, especially Ron.

"All good Potter, sorry for crashing at your house," Malfoy murmured back before closing his eyes and drifting off the sleep.

Everyone else either slept or sat awkwardly making small talk but soon enough the train slowed to a stop and they all hastily clambered out. They gave quick goodbyes to their friends before Harry, Hermione and Malfoy made their way through the crowd of parents to find Sirius and Lupin.

Both the adults gave each of them a long hug surprising Draco. He felt loved for once and warmth spread through his whole body.

He made eye contact with Harry who looked away instantly.

"You could cut the bloody tension with a knife," Sirius laughed and the kids stood more awkwardly. Lupin sighed and they all left the train station, they didn't stop walking until they reached the end of a grimy, empty alleyway.

"Draco and Mione, you guys can apparate with me and Harry you go with Sirius," Lupin instructed and Hermione and Draco took hold of his arm while Harry took hold of Sirius's.

Their feet slowly lifted off the floor and suddenly they were standing in front of 12 Grimmauld place.

Draco followed the others inside and looked around, it was homey and slightly modern, it looked as though it had been recently refurbished. They entered a small lounge room and Harry immediately jumped onto the couch, only to be dragged off by Lupin.

"I just cleaned," He stated glaring at Harry and straightening the pillows again. "Alright, so Hermione you have your normal room, same with Harry, and Draco can have the guest room. I'm assuming one of you will show him the way," Lupin resumed, "And everyone is staying in their own rooms at night, I don't want any late-night visits," He shot a look at Hermione and Draco who were both slightly red in the face.

They all hauled their trunks up the narrow staircase and Hermione showed Draco to his room. It wasn't small but it wasn't anything like the manor either, although Draco liked it anyway.

He flopped down onto his bed and closed his eyes.

-----

He woke to someone placing a soft kiss on his forehead. He opened his eyes when he felt the person pull away.

"Mione," he murmured trying to kiss her but she stepped away.

"No kissing until you can sort out your little feud with Harry," She smirked as Draco groaned and buried his face in his pillow.

"It's all Potter's fault, that's not fair," he scowled making Hermione giggle.

"Come on idiot, it's dinner time," She left the room still giggling to himself.

Draco clambered out of bed and stumbled down the stairs into the small kitchen. The heavenly smell of a roast dinner wafted in the air and he looked around. Sirius and Remus sat laughing at the dinner table with Harry while Hermione was serving herself food. He seemed to have forgotton how beautiful she was with her large brown eyes and her soft, pink lips and her hair that danced in curls behind her.

"You can help yourself Draco," Lupin said turning his attention to the boy standing awkwardly in the doorway.

Draco walked over to Hermione who handed him a plate piled with potatoes, beef, Yorkshire puddings, vegetables, and parsnips.

"You've been getting a little too skinny," she laughed as she gestured for him to sit down.

He instantly relaxed into the friendly atmosphere as he sat down at the table.

Their stomachs were full and their spirits were high by the time they finally finished eating.

"We have some big news to share," Sirius finally blurted out after getting Lupin's nod of approval. Everyone turned their attention to Remus and Sirius who were now holding hands and blushing slightly.

"We're getting married!," they both yelled, the three children sat in shock before Harry jumped up and hugged them both, quickly followed by Hermione.

"Congratulation," Draco said with a smile and a nod as he sat awkwardly.

"Come here you," Lupin laughed with a grin and Draco clumsily walked over and joined the hug.

"When are having the wedding," Harry asked his eyes gleaming with tears of happiness.

"Probably around Easter," Lupin said pulling the boy under his arm and kissing his head.

"That's so long away," Hermione groaned.

"We've been waiting 20 years, I think we can wait a little longer so we can plan a perfect wedding," Sirius said softly as he pulled his soon to be husband in for a quick kiss.

"Come on let's finish the night with a movie and a drink," Lupin smiled.

They all headed to the couch with beers, even Hermione had one after being convinced by Harry and Draco.

Harry sat down between Draco and Hermione while Sirius flicked on a film and turned down the lights.

They all relaxed, enjoying the movie. Draco and his family never really watched movies so this was another sort of luxury to him. He was close to drifting off to sleep when Harry kicked him.

"Move your leg Malfoy," He hissed at him as Malfoy sat up glaring.

"Don't touch me," He scowled back raising his voice slightly.

"Well then stay out of my space," Harry glared back.

"I didn't even fucking touch you," Draco muttered trying to ignore the green eyed boy.

"I DiDn'T eVen ToUcH You," Harry mocked as Draco kicked him in the shin.

"You dick," Harry yelled at him finally drawing the others attention as he launched at the blonde boy swinging at his face.

Hermione screamed as Draco pushed off the couch so he was on top of Harry and started throwing punches at his face.

Sirius and Lupin rushed over to drag the boys off each other. Harry held his hand over his mouth which was dripping blood, while Draco pinched his bloody nose which was now at an odd angle.

"What the hell was that," Hermione screamed as she stormed off other room. Guilt overtook both boys as they saw her wiping tears from her eyes as she ran up the stairs.

Draco tried to follow after her but Sirius growled slightly and dragged him off to the kitchen to fix his nose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 223 7
"Hyung, I think you like me." - Kim Seungmin. "You must be crazy." (says affectionately) - Lee Minho // or just some (or many) short 2min writings/dr...
512K 12.3K 100
tratie deserves more fanfiction. [ completed story ]
2.6M 106K 36
Hermione Granger, Gryffindor's Good Girl, Head Girl, Cleverest Witch of her Age, Nice to even the lowest of the low, Charity starter, Best Friend, Sa...
158K 3K 38
It is the year after the war, and all the 7th years are invited back to Hogwarts, so that they can graduate. Hermione Harry Ginny and Ron all go back...