.;It's my choice;. FoxyXoc

Par chichiwaffles

Vixen Von helck' is a 18year-old girl. Well almost 18, she has gone to live with her cousin in California whe... Plus

Part one: prolouge
Part three: finally meeting
Part four: Mr.Handsome?
Part five: looking into the eyes of my savor
Part six: meeting the crew
Part seven: the gentle bunny?
Part eight: gift of Arf
Part nine: settling in
Part ten: love game
Part eleven: MERRY XMAS!
Part twelve: no more Mr. Nice Fox
Part thirdteen: wet pillows
Part fourteen: new friend?
Part fithteen: insane bunny
Writer's note
Part sixteen: Hospitality
Part seventeen: finding hope
Part eighteen: Frēddy De Aur
Part nineteen: bigger grins
Part twenty: Tracked Down(Part 1)
Part twentyone: Terrific Memories
Part twentytwo: Tracked Down(part 2)
Part twentythree: Tracked Down(part 3)
Part twentyfour: Tacked Down(part 4)
Part twentyfive: clearing things up
Part twentysix: good things happen to whoever waits
Updates,
Part twentyeight: Bibby bobby boo
Part twentynine: baby's here
Part thirty: Alice
Authors note

Part two: balloons of mischief

185 3 4
Par chichiwaffles

(The song kinda came to my head idk why^^)

Vixen~

Tsk.

Damned kid, why do you pull on my arm while making me bump into people that give me dirty looks and yell at me. Why did I agree to follow you?

I sigh loudly while being drug by little Timmy or Balloon kid, I keep pondering where he's taking me. Though I know we're still on the deck that's near the beach that's for sure, so many girls wearing string bikinis or almost nothing at all, sick...

I hate it when women wear this shit when they're just trying to get a guy to and I quote "Kick it in the backseat," with their boyfriends or even random guys. It's discussing!!!

I look up at the little shops that they have here-their signs saying
"Buy one pound get five off for free!"

Heh, ya right.

I think balloon kid must of thought that I was out of it because he squeezed my hand hardly snapping me out of my train of thought.
"What..."
I growled finally being able to sit down for once instead of running around with a little 12 year old, I'm guessing.

"Oh nothing!" He smiled, "I thought you like were dead or something like a zombie because you were like staring off into space." He giggled. Evil..

"Ya well I'm back into reality so what now kid?" I growled sticking me hands into my purple cloak.

"Hmm, how about the beach?" He smiled. Ya I know what you're planning kid. But I'll play along just so I can slap the shit out of you.

"Heh, why not? Though NO bikinis ok?" I grinned trying to make my voice sound as kind and velvety as I could.

"Really??" He widen his eyes in amazement to my answer.

I nodded my head, "yep. Really"

He jumped up and down like a monkey on crack then smiled evilly.

Oh shit.

"Shall we get you a swimsuit ma'am?"
He bowed like a gentle man greeting his partner like they were going to ballroom dance.

I kinda shrugged it off and sighed knowing I'll have to watch my back very closely.. .. . . .

Foxy~

Never accepted.

"Foxy?"

Always alone.

"Foxxyyyy?"

Don't trust them.

"Foxy cap'tian sir?"

EAT THEM.

Huh? Someone's saying foxy... That sounds so familiar but I can't put my finger on it. Wait, isn't foxy my name?

I looked up at the purpled hair bunny that was currently calling my name trying to get my attention, more like struggling but eh'

"What ye' be wanting'"
I mumbled grabbing a bottle of rum from the shelf by my seat that faces the front of the ship so I can see the sea.

"Um, erm well first we have docked-"

"Cou'rse"
I interrupted snickering to myself.

"Um yes. But there seems to be a slight, tiny, isty bitty, tinywinny, mir-"

"SIPT IT OUT' LAD!"
I yelled knowing Bonnie likes to use his random words everytime I'm annoyed. It's like a trigger its so annoying it hurts like a bitch.

"We hit a rock er' something so now we have to stay her'e until the repairs ar' fixed." He spat out quickly not even taking the time to recheck words and say them properly.

"Agh, so we'r stuck er?" I growled under my breath.

He noded, "yes captain sir."

I sighed once more.
"Alright. Might as well go and enjoy our selves. Chika has been up my ass bout going to da beach."

Vixen~

Oh. My. God.

I blushed and hot anger boiled up in my face and head.

God damn that kid. Out of all of the bikinis he could of found he got THIS one.

I looked down once more at the swimsuit.

It was a bikini of course but it had thick straps that crossed over in the back. Then near my breasts it was think and -thank god- covering.... The middle of the top had a ring then the bottoms on each side had rings white the front of the bottoms had a tiny black bow. The whole bikini was black and white stripped.

I blushed even more then grabbed my cloak covering myself then trudging out onto the sandy beach.

* * * *

I sat close to balloon kid on our HUGE blanket that we had spread out on the beach. He had brought a picnic basket and made some stuff but I couldn't really see nor wanted to. When he grabbed the bag of Cheetos and shoved all of them in his mouth he looked back at me confused.

"Why are you wearing your purple thingy?" He pouted sticking out his bottom lip.

Because of YOU. You lil' shit!

I laughed trying to push it off but he didn't want the question to be thrown off that easily. BRAT..

I sighed. "Because it shows more than is like it to ok?" I smiled hopping he'd understand.

"So? It's the beach you're supposed to show off." He huffed and shook his head then continued to eat his Cheetos.

WHY YOU...

He also then gave me a very confused look and pointed at my sword. It's more of one of those Japanese swords like a katana. My father got it for me when I turned 10-to protect myself and I've carried it ever since.

"You never know who you're going to run into kid." I said proudly feeling the joy in my sword hit me.

Father, thank you so much for this sword.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Okkie." He mumbled like a blonde chick getting math. Ya, that doesn't happen.

I yawned and looked at the time on my iPhone 12:30. . . . Urgh'

"Hey kid I'm going to take a stroll around the beach ok?" I stood up and looked over my shoulder at him.

"Okkie!! I'll watch our stuff!" He smiled again while stretching out on the blanket.

I waved him off and trotted towards the water.

I'm going to make this a good day! Even if it kills me.

* * * *
After a hour of wandering in the water looking for seashells and other goodies I noticed bunny ears-purple ones to be exact- walking towards me.

Alright this is weird. Yea we have ears I have fox ears that match my orange hair but I've NEVER seen purple bunny ears. He MUST of dyed them.

I walked a little closer to them even though they WERE coming my way I just didn't want them knowing I was trying to come THEIR way.

"Hmmmmm."

After walking I got kinda excited and started running in their direction though I can't remember why. I just started running. Then I hit something. Or someone,

"Urgh my head owch urgh." I rubbed my head feeling something under me. It had squishy parts and hard parts and that kinda scarred me. I jumped up so I was sitting in a lap feeling and looked at the thing.

IT HAD EARS LIKE MINE!! OMG OMG OMG OK ok stay cool vixen.

It was the handsome guy I saw earlier ya know the one on the ship. Then I got a horrible memory. This dude almost swashed me!!

"You...." I growled.

"You." He chuckled grinning.

This damned, handsome, foxy MAN!

(Yep stopping there!! But now our characters have FINALLY met!! Hopped you enjoyed!^^)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.7K 89 15
For many years, a certain pizzeria was the place a young girl used to go to as a child. She loved coming here almost everyday to spend time with her...
11.4K 324 29
DISCLAIMER!: I DO NOT OWN FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S! IT BELONGS TO SCOTT CAWTHON. ART ON COVER: BY ME! (I don't know the exact stories of five nights...
1.8K 58 14
Foxy Adams starting going to a different school, Fazbear High, because he moved away from his original hometown, Wisconsin to New York. When he's at...
201K 5.3K 32
(HEY FRIENDS! THIS STORY WAS MADE IN 2015, SO I KNOW SOME INFORMATION OF THE LORE IS OFF. PLEASE NO HATE!!) Welcome to your worst nightmare, or is it...