Girl Meets Guy? More Like, Sh...

By SouthRnSass

Snooki Simpson was beyond average! She's been alone since she was six years old, always moving place to place... More

Chapter 1 - New Place, New Start.
Chapter 2- Was that What I think it was?
Chapter 3- His Voice is so Amazing!
Chapter 5- White Wolf.
Chapter 6. Secrets are hard to hide, and never truly hidden.

Chapter 4- PARTYYYYY!!!!

2.5K 61 6
By SouthRnSass

Hey Guys, I AM SOOOOOOO SORRRY its been forever since I posted. I've just been busy. I know its not excuse and I hope you forgive me. Thanks to everyone whos voted, commented and fanned.. I LOVE YOU GUYS Lol..

ANy who don't forget to comment and vote.. and FAN if you havne't yet :D.

My stories are alll copyrighted so please don't copy them!

Chapter 4 - PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hey! You look great!" his voice sounded as if he was hyped on mountain, it was kind of cute.

"Hey, Thanks! You too." I started to pull the door behind me as I walked out. Locking it before I headed towards his truck. He was driving a nice red dodge, I had to admit he had taste.

A few miles from my house we turned down a dirt road that was surrounded by plenty of woods. "So," He finally broke the silence while reaching for the radio turned it down. "This place were going, you said he's your friend?" maybe a question can start the conversation.

"Yup, he is. He's one of my best friends actually. And he happens to be dating my sister." He started laughing. I was more expecting a growl or something because I wouldn't be to thrilled if my best friend dating my sibling. But I guess each person is different.

"That's cool, what's his name?"

"Billy, he was at the diner with me. My sister was sitting next to him. Her name's Jessica. I believe she's close to your age, you guys might hit it off. Your what 16?" He kept his hands on the wheel, but his eyes were turned towards me. May I mention they were so beautiful. My eyes found their way to his, and I began to lost in them. To lost. My heart began to beat faster and faster, I couldn't control my breathing, I was breathless. What the hell was wrong with me?

"ugh, so your sixteen?" He raised his voice a bit.

"Oh.. I'm sorry I must've spaced off again. But no I'm not sixteen but in a way that might be flattering to me, but then again it could be an insult!" I started to giggle, my eyes finally finding their way back to the windshield in front of us. I can't believe I just embarrassed my self like that! I knew he could tell I was looking into his eyes. UGH!

"I'm sorry! Seventeen maybe?" He started to laugh again, as he was pulling close to a bunch of other trucks and cars. The house in front of all the vehicles was HUGE, and I thought my house was in the middle of no where. This house really was in the middle of no where because the long dirt road I thought he was going down was this Billy kid's driveway! Whoah. This place is amazing, every light was on in the house, a crap load of people were packed in the house and even surrounded the outside of it as well. The house was sitting in the middle of an open field with woods surrounded the field. I wish I would've found this house first! This would've been my first choice.

"Yup, guilty!" I turned my head from the house and started to smile at him. I didn't try to look into his eyes, I didn't want to make my self look like a fool, or like I was drooling again.

"Nice, I'm eighteen. You'll love it here, and whatever you hear tonight about me don't believe it. I'm usually known as I guess, the 'player' but people don't know the real me. So please before you judge me by what their saying, find out for your self." He meant this. Leo's hand touched mine that happen to be laying on my thigh. The sternness in his voice made it clear that what he just said was no lie.

"Okay, there's no judgment coming from me. Don't worry. You seem sweet to me so far, just don't make me think other wise. Now are you going to open a door for a lady?" Winking at him. He started to laugh and whisper something as he got out of the truck and headed towards my side of the truck to open the door.

Leo grabbed the door handle and opened it. Grabbing my right hand he started to help me out of the very tall truck. With a funny voice and a wink "Here you go my lady!" I rolled my eyes and giggled some, he was over playing the gentleman act to be a smartass. I'd let it slip this time and usually I don't tolerate smartasses but in his case, the way he already makes me feel. I'll let it slide.

While walking towards the house he placed his large hand on my lower back, guiding me through the crowd of people. I have to admit, when his hand touched me it sent tingles through my spine, down to my toes and back up to head. It was amazing and I couldn't explain it. But what ever it was I liked it.

Leo was greeted by everyone, with high fives, man hugs, winks and even giggles, it seemed as if he was pretty popular. Guess that's advantage for someone who's lived here their whole life. I on the other hand got sexual winks, whistles and even growls from girls.

"Hey man I'm glad you made it! You're here late though and your sisters been a bit worried. You know with everything that's been going on." This must be Billy and he was pretty cute and seemed very sweet.

"Aw its cool man, she always worrying about something you know her. And by the way this is Snooki she's new here and I figured she might want to get to know more people around here so I asked her to come." He gestured his hand towards Billy.

"Hi, you must be Billy. I've heard great things, its nice to meet you." Smiling, I leant my hand to him for him to shake it. As soon as our skin touched, I felt a burning sensation on my finger tips. What the hell? He must've felt it too because he let go of my hand very quickly.

"Pleasures all mine, Jessica will be down in a bit she'll love to meet you." He smiled back, but this time he looked to the now confused Leo standing beside me. He wasn't the only one confused because what just happened with mine and Billy's hand?

"Any way when Jess gets down send her out back, I'm going to introduce Snooki to some other people." And with that Billy nodded his head and headed back toward the dancing crowd. Leo grabbed my hand this time, the sensation ran through my body even stronger now. I had to close my eyes and get my body under control or I'd shift right here right now. I've never had this feeling before or got this close to shifting while being in front of all these people. There was no way I wanted to run and hide from this place because I exposed my secret. Nope... I wasn't going to allow my self to shift, I jerked my hand back from Leo's even thought it hurt to do so and when I did, Leo turned around and looked very shocked. It must've hurt his feelings because he gave me a fake smile and motioned for me to follow him.

He lead me out to a big patio that wasn't as occupied with people, it was quite and a younger girl I didn't recognize stood by the edge. She seemed lost in her own thoughts, the girl was very pretty with dark brown hair that fell down to her lower back, and she was wearing a white dress.

"Hey Summer, what are you up too?? And why are you out here alone?" Leo must've caught her off guard because she jumped about two feet and dropped her drink off the side of the patio.

"Damn it Leo, do you always have to scare the shit out of me." She started to smile until she saw me. Her smile turned into a upside frown. Ha. Joke.. Well..

"Oh hi," Summer started to walk towards us. Leo made his self comfortable on a lounge chair and patted the seat next to him for me. "I'm summer, I suppose we haven't met?"

"No, I'm new here. Leo brought me here to meet some people. I'm Snooki by the way."

Again I leant my hand out to her but this time when she shook my hand their was no burning sensation.

"Well were glad to have you!" Summer now took the seat next to me. Her smiled reappeared. It was as if she seemed happy that I wasn't introduced as Leo's date. Hmmm..

This girl seemed alright, but I wonder why she gave me such a dirty look. Because now we were lost in a conversation that lasted for at least an hour. We had so much in common about running and loving clothes. Leo had been talking to us some as well. I learnt that he of course had lived here his whole life, he wasn't into sports and his family was small. It was only him, his dad, mom and sister. Leo considered Billy as family too. Come to find out, Summer happened to be Billy's twin sister. It was really neat but what I couldn't figure out is why her hand hadn't burnt mine but Billy' had.

Another hour seemed to pass by with other people coming in and out of the house. Leo had introduced to me to what seemed like everyone. All the guys would wink at Leo and he would just laugh. I of course laughed as well. The girls on the other hand just gave me a fake smile and started to flirt with Leo. The flirting kind of made me mad. I wonder why? I'm not much of the jealous type and Leo wasn't mine to be jealous of any ways.

All of a sudden Leo's phone began to ring. "My Chic Bad, My Chic Hood, My Chic do stuff yo chic wish she could" it was My Chic Bad by Ludacris. Awesome song but the Leo I began to know didn't seem to fit the picture.

"Yeah.. Are you sure?... We're on our way..." Leo slammed the phone into his pocked gave Summer a weird look. His voice sounded very upset.

"Hey Snooki, I am very very sorry but I have to go, could you please drive my truck home so I know you'll get home safe? I'll be over tomorrow to pick it up if that's okay?" Standing up he came and kissed my forehead. Crap the need to shift made me stand on my toes, I felt kind of stupid for standing up that quick but I had no other choice, the sensation to shift was back because Leo touched me. What the hell is going on??

"Okay, Sorry maybe that was out of line. I just had the urge to do it..." His voice trailed off, but quickly picked up. "Yeah, well is that okay Snooki?"

"Sure, no problem everything okay?"

"Yeah, just some family problems Billy's going to drive me." When I glanced to his eyes I could tell he was lying but I just brushed it off. Again, he wasn't mine.

"Okay, see you tomorrow and thanks for bringing me here. I had a great time!" I gave him a quick smile and Leo took off. I seen him grab Billy and his sister and took off.

I told Summer good bye, which by the way why did she stay if Billy went? Wasn't she part of Billy's family? Oh well. I waved by and headed for Leo's truck.

When I got in I was glad I taught my self to drive a stick shift because his truck was a stick.

On the long ride home, I began to think about all the weird feelings I had had at the party. The burning sensation from Billy, the need to shift and all the tingling and butterflies from Leo's touch, what had it all meant? I've never had those feelings before and it scared me a bit.

Finally reaching my quiet empty home, I was a bit sad because just a bit ago I was surrounded by so many people and the feeling from it was awesome. Now I come home to this empty place and the whole I'd felt my whole life had now appeared again.

Since I had such the need to shift earlier maybe I should be more careful next time, and right now I could use the shift. It would clear my head a little bit. Running up the stairs like a kid I slipped off the dress I wore and threw it on the bed. Grabbing some night clothes and making my way back down the stairs I then laid my nighties on the table by the door and started with the same ol' routine. I opened the door and left it open a bit.

Tonight I really felt the need to fly. I decided that an owl would be the best bet. I thought quickly about a beautiful white owl. My body arched backwards, my knees fell to the floor, Arms extended strait out and I could feel them being replaced with wings and feathers. The breeze from the open door made my feathers ruffle as the shift completed. When being an owl your hearing is incredible, believe it or not I could hear for miles and miles away.

The sound of growling and a weird tearing noise caught my attention. Slowing making my little feet lead me out to the back porch, I started to flap my long white wings and took off for a slow leap off the porch. In no time I made my way high above the trees, with each flap and a small soar the sound of the growls were getting closer.

Finally reaching the sounds, it felt as if they were growling in my ear. Glancing down I saw an open field that was full, full of fifty or so wolves. Their were red, brown, sliver and the black wolf I had my encounter with was their. These wolves were fighting against tan wolves and the black wolf seemed to be doing okay until three tan wolves began to gang up on him. The wolves started to bite at his legs, he stood his ground and his teeth were showing. There would no way he'd make it, I had to help. The feeling of the butterflies I had with Leo started to sore again.

I made my wings extend and I dropped my head allowing me a fast flight to the ground. Two feet before hitting the ground I thought about my favorite animal, the white wolf. A lot faster than usual my body shifted into the wolf and all four paws met the ground.

The speed I was running at was like nothing before, I didn't want the wolf hurt. My body ached for it and the thought of the wolf getting hurt made me hurt.

Finally getting close to the clearing I could see all the wolves only a few feet away... I hope I wasn't too late.....

*-*-* sorry for the clift hanger but ill be uploading sooner.. Comment and vote.. also.. leo's p.o.v will be soon.. the more votes and comments.. the quicker I post :D.. thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.5K 58
Lunas are revered. Lunas are loved. Lunas are protected. Chosen by Alpha of the Southern River Border, Isabel is none of these. Isabel cleans herse...
218K 11.7K 51
A genetically unique but emotionally lost teenager must figure out who she is within her mixed-up, warring world of Shifters and Wolfstalkers. ...
8.9K 562 55
After losing his Rosie, Leo goes off to travel away from his families territory. At first, everything seems to be fine that is until he steps into a...
330 18 6
A gal in danger PLUS a sexy alpha Wolf Shifter who is her ex PLUS a rival alpha and a deadly duel... Desmond is the top dog in Louisiana and everyone...