Black velvet

By six-flaws

if you've ever read fifty you'll see how I got the main idea of Zayn being a rich God from there. I've read t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 -Part 1
Chapter 43 Part 2
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Silence is a scary sound
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
private
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
hi
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Long time no see...Chapter 73?

Chapter 37

10.2K 572 110
By six-flaws

Just vote and comment, please- hope you enjoy it.
________________________

"Tired baby?" I ask titling my head and watching Ernie's little eyelids drop slowly.

"No baby," he mumbles curling on the couch. "Big boy!" He tries to say sounding very sleepy.

I smile and lean over the couch, holding him up to carry him.

They took Jakes at lunch time and I must admit Ernie is taking my mind off of things, he is such a sweetie.

Mrs. Tomlinson had brought a whole equipment with her for the weekend, so baby Tommo can sleep in his own cot.

I placed him in and covered him up, putting his stuffed giraffe next to his head. His little eyes were shut and I couldn't help myself from staring at him for a bit. Babies are too precious.

I walk out into the living room to tidy the toys on the floor. It's funny how Mrs. Tomlinson had two sets of identical twins, and even though Fizz, Lottie and Louis aren't identical they all look very similar.

I want to have a big family like that, if money wasn't a problem I'd have about ten babies.

Damn, I so need a job.

Lottie left her laptop with me so I'd been browsing around searching for a couple jobs to keep up the rent, bills and debts.

I was trying to concentrate but a couple of men voices were bothering me. They came from downstairs, outside the building. When I got up to look out the window, I spotted there were two big guys, dressed in black formal clothing.

Weird. There's normaly no one out there with this kind of temperture. Anyway, I need a job.

I sat back down and clicked on various links that took me nowhere, when I started to hear a jazzy music. Adds, I think that's why I hate technology.

I closed the tab that I thought was making a noise but the melody kept going on. I'm throwing this laptop out the window. I closed every single tab and the music stopped, but a deep voice followed it.

I suddenly realized it came from the hallway, out my flat. The voice was deep and ruffled and I couldn't make any words out of it. I looked out the peeping hole and froze when I saw a man, dressed like the guys downstairs, standing in front of my door.

His back was facing the door, it looked like he was talking on the phone and I didn't know what to do. What's going on? Are they going to kidnap me?

Ernie!

I rushed to my bedroom and my breathing slowed down when I noticed Ernie sound asleep. I leaned on the wall, hiding behind the curtain and peeked out the window.

The men were still there. They were only talking, and they didn't looked worried, like they did this every day.

I fisted the curtain into my hand. What do they want with me? My gaze wandered around the street and I noticed a very unusual car, not the kind of car you'd find in this area.

I knew that car, better than I'd like to. Aston Martin DB9. I couldn't see if there was anyone in the car, but I knew it was him.

I dashed out to get my phone from the living room and frowned noticing there weren't any missed calls from him.

These past couple of days, he has been ringing non-stop from different phone numbers, but I've just realized he didn't phone once today.

Is he going to force me to go back or something?

I unblock my screen and start tapping it to ring Zayn up. There's no way he's getting his own way out of this.

"Malik," he spits down the line in a deep voice.

I'm immediately intimidated, until I remember everything he's done.

"Get off my street, there's no way I'm going back so fuck off!" I shout down the phone trying not to wake Ernie.

"Don't speak to me like that, Olivia," he says with greeted teeth. "I'm not here to take you," he explains and I can sense how badly he's trying to calm down.

I frown and look out the window staring at his car.

"Why are you stalking me then? Why's there an army around my house?" I ask tapping my fingers on the window seel.

"I'm not stalking you, just keep on doing what you were, don't worry," he says, following it by a sigh.

I'm freaking out again.

"Worry about what? What's going on Zayn?" I question impatient.

"Nothing, it's fine," he says in a soothing voice that I no more trust.

"If you don't tell me I'll call the police to get those men away from me," I warn him leaning my forehead against the very cold window.

"I can't tell through the phone Olivia, it's best if you don't know!" He says sternly and I hear him fiddling with, what I suppose are, the car keys.

"If you don't come up and tell me I'll call the police," I state looking furiously at his car, although I know he can't see me.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you," he says angrily before cutting the line.

After ten minutes or so, there was a knock on my door and when I opened it I found Zayn standing in front of me and behind him was Troy. He was probably the guy up here before, but I couldn't recognize him from the back.

I walked in the front room, as I noticed Zayn closing the door behind him and following me. I sit on the couch and stare as he stands in middle of the room with a straight posture.

He is wearing balck tight jeans, very tight. He has his big jacket on and for some reason he looks very informal, he looks his younger age without acting it. I frown and look down at his feet noticing combat boots. Oh, that's maybe why.

"Remember the security system, Olivia?" He asks me and I nod slowly. He folds his arms over his chest. "Someone's been trying to break into your flat again, they realized it was installed and tried to manipulate it," he explains eyeing me carefuly.

"WHAT?" I shout and I'm standing and walking towards him before I realize. "No, no, no, no, this can't be happening, why didn't you tell me? What am I going to do?" I ask more to myself. I can feel myself losing it and I run my fingers through my hair trying to calm down.

Someone's trying to get to me.

"Calm down, Olivia, everything's under control," he says softly placing his big hands on my shoulders.

No, no, I can't deal with his touch right now.

And as if on cue, I hear my little saviour screaming the place down. I slip away from his hands and rush into my room.

Ernie's standing in his cot, his face is all pink from his sobbing and I can spot big tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Hey little Ernest," I say lifting him from under his arms and holding him.

He leans his delicate head on my chest and I soothe his back, while staring out the window. His crying stops but he's still making a soft noise, he puts his little fist against my shoulder and holds on to my shirt.

"It's okay, little man," I say in a low voice, still caressing his back.

"Where did that come from?" I hear Zayn ask from behind me and I can almost picture the disgust on his face.

I kiss Ernie's head and keep my eyes on the window. I can't believe he is so disrespectful, even to someone so innocent like a baby. Why would he be nasty to a little boy like Ernie?

I notice his cries have completly stopped and I smile to myself. Yay. I can be a mum. If Ernie had been my baby I'd be so offended by Zayn right now, he just doesn't think of the consequences of anything he does.

"So, who's is it?" He asks in the same not-amused voice.

It? Excuse me?

"It is a him, and he is my baby," I say without a care in the world.

I feel Ernie's little hand on my shoulder and his head moves slightly. No one messes with my little Ernie.

"You have a baby?! Why didn't you tell me?" He shouts at me furious.

I turn around and crease my brow, why would I have to tell him? Why does it even bother him? I swear, everything's bad news for him.

Ernie flatens his hand on my cheek, calling my attention, and opens his big blue Tomlinson eyes humming to himself.

"That's not your baby, he would have brown eyes if so," he states with a more relaxed tone.

"Not if his dad has blue eyes," I remark annoyed.

He steps towards us and scrunches his eyes studying Ernie's face. Ernest smiles and leans his hand on Zayn's chest, feeling his jacket.

"Swoft," he squeaks fisting the material.

I smile and tickle his side, making him let go of Zayn's clothes after seeing his dead enthusiasm.

"Is the guy that likes your arse the dad?" He asks warily, staring into my eyes.

"Why would you even care, Zayn? I still don't know why you're taking care of all the security stuff," I say sighing. I'm so fed up of his confussing and rude attitude.

I leave Ernie back into his cot and he lies down, cuddling on to his giraffe. I smile and pretend to take it away, while he pulls at it.

"I wasn't paying you enough if you had to look after your own baby, and if that guy isn't helping you out I can contact my lawyers," he says in a much softer voice.

Where did all that come from? He pretends he cares and then pushes me back down himself. Would he really have done that for me?

I've just realized we're talking about me delivering Louis' baby and my face is probably expressing my horror.

"Zayn, he is not my baby," I state carefully, giving Ernie his giraffe back. "But thank you anyway," I whisper, leaning on the cot.

Ernie's big wide eyes are slowly starting to close again.

"Who is he, then?" He asks in a soft voice.

He isn't mad because I lied. I mean, he shouldn't cause he did worse, but I was expecting another outburst.

"He's my friends' baby brother," I explain softly, covering Ernie up again with his fluffy blanket.

Zayn walked out my room and made himself at home, sitting on the couch he payed for. I followed him but stood in front of him staring at my fiddling hands.

"Are we safe here?..." I ask worriedly in a shaky whisper.

"Hey, come here," he says, reaching out for my hand and pulling me to sit next to him. "Nothing's gonna happen, yeah?" He says in the sweetest voice.

When he speaks like this his accent always seems twice as strong and his voice always goes deeper.

"You're safe, Jacob's safe and that baby is safe, okay?" He says making sure I understand.

I nod slowly and he holds my hand tickling his fingers between mine. I move my hand to stop his touch having an effect on me and I stare down to my lap.

"I'm sorry for what you saw in my office, Olivia," he says in a low voice.

"You can do what you like with your private life, but about my clients, I think you owe me an apology?" I tell him looking back up at his caramel eyes.

"I did what I had to do, Olivia, I'm not apologising for it," he says, folding his arms over his chest.

"What? Humiliate me?!" I ask trying to keep my voice down.

"No! You should have seen their faces, they were looking straight through you like if you were a piece of meat in front of them, Olivia!" He shouts standing up. He runs his hand through his hair and I sit back on the couch a bit intimidated. "Of course they said yes, who wouldn't?! But it's my job to choose the right client for you," he shouts at me, this time stompimg around the room.

"You could have told me..." I say in a whisper looking down at my hands.

Maybe he is telling the truth? It is his job...

"And would you have listened?" He spits back to me raising his eyebrows, standing still.

He is definetly right...

"You could have tried Zayn," I try to say mumbling.

"Well I will next time," he says sitting back down next to me.

Next time? I don't think so.

"I'm not going back Zayn, I meant it," I tell him turning my head towards him.

"You can't just leave, it was my fault, I won't do it again, it's your decission, please come back," he asks in a low voice.

Would he beg for me to go back? I'm not testing him but I really don't want to go back there at all.

"I'll think about it," I whisper.

The conversation drops anf we're both sitting next to eachother staring at the wall in front of us. I don't know how long he's gonna stay for but even if he left right now, I suddenly have a thousand more things to think about.

_______________________________

Please vote and tell me what you hate or not about the story if you like, feedback always helps :)

V. xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 5.5K 99
Hi Kiddies, warning my dears once you enter this wonderful book you will never look at your wonderful band the same. Turn back now if you are not rea...
169K 7K 33
[COMPLETED] ❝To know what life is worth, you have to risk it once in a while.❞ Alexandra Holt and Zayn Malik are from different worlds. Alexandra h...
17.8M 133K 189
A collection of preferences from Tumblr. Simple. Good. **some may contain sexual references which I will notify at the start of the preference*** n...
58.2K 825 10
This is my first fan fiction! I hope you like it! :) Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik from One Direction are both in love with each other. They both go...