Colby Brock Centric One-Shots

By Xxbittersweet_RoseXx

First installment of Colby Brock One-Shots! Requests are open. Disclaimer - This story was produced by Colby... More

Ledges // Sam & Colby
Jumpscare Prank (Punched) // Aaron, Sam & Colby

Requests // Ideas

3.9K 25 49
By Xxbittersweet_RoseXx

Hello, I'm Laci, and here's the first installment I have of Colby Brock One-Shots!

So far I have thirty-nine One-Shots that'll be posted for this book. And twenty-nine so far in my other installment of Colby One-Shots. However, while I work on publishing those drafts I do want to make it clear that I do take requests. And I'd actually really appreciate any. So if you have any please let me know! I'd gladly write them.

A quick fair warning though that some of the one-shots I come up with may be triggering for some. Or they may deal with certain topics that aren't suitable for everyone. So please just be mindful of that and know that It's perfectly okay to skip over any one-shots that might deal with more serious topics or issues if you aren't comfortable reading them.

I do write a lot of Angst,

Tragedy,

Hurt-Comfort,

Whump,

Etc,

And I write a lot of one-shots that deal with heavier topics such as the first chapter. So I'd just like to make that clear ahead of time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 2.1K 37
#1colbyxreader 4/28/19 & 5/26/19 #2 xplr 5/21/19 #2 xplr 7/11/19 #20 colbybrock 7/17/19 Y/n was a 19 year old who had mutual's close to Sam and Colby...
32.8K 288 34
A series of imagines that are reader x Colby Brock. NOT writing smut. These are very dramatic and cringy lol.
19.2K 278 19
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
103K 1.7K 57
Just because I feel like we need more Solby in Wattpad. Consists; Fluff (a lot), occasional angst, and sometimes smut, there will be warnings if nee...