Hurricane || Lisa x Male Idol...

By sussurus_na

Just for fun. (During quarantine.) [REQUESTS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED] More

Requests
Jimin (Do you still remember?)
Jungwoo & Winwin (Spice)
Mark (Housemates)
Taeyong (Behind the cameras)

Jungkook (Yakult)

1.1K 17 2
By sussurus_na

ATTENTION MGA CHARARAT KOOO:
BEFORE YOU READ EVERY CONTAINING CHAPTERS IN THIS SHITTY BOOK, PLEASE EXPECT CRINGY GRAMMARS BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO PROOF READ AFTER A YEAR.

3rd person's P.O.V.

"Eh? Who stole my Yakult?!" Lisa blankly stared at the fridge, calling out for her unnies in a confused, NOT too loud furious voice.

"Shut it, Lisa! I'm trying to sleep!" Jennie yelled from her room upstairs, quickly going back to dream land. The girls weren't even surprised despite her sweet and mellow tone in front of every cameras, she quite had a very raspy and loud voice either when the cams aren't rolling or when she's worn out. I mean, yolo?...

"I didn't yell though..." Lisa mumbled under her breath, mentally ranting because of the problematic older women who share the same dorm as her and should probably take responsibility for they're old enough.

"Jichu unnie~!" Lisa called out with a threatening tone and a creepy smile plastered on her face, a scary dark purple aura can be felt, or maybe can also be possibly seen was floating around Lisa, like it was some kind of her own released mana.

Lisa slowly turned her head- then body to face Jisoo with burning eyes. And for Jisoo, who was just playing with Dalgom as an excuse, mentally praying for the heavens to save her from the scary situation, knowing that Lisa will kill her anytime soon before pigs can even fly, she's quite an assassin herself.

"Did you steal my Yakult? I mean, it's no big deal, just be honest 'nd it'll be all done. No excuses is what I need, just get straight to the point."

Lisa smiled warmly like a sun rising from the darkness, yet her face certainly did not match her tone, it was quite... mimicking? Was enough to be a threat. Her eyes were blank at the moment for no reason. I guess...

"N-no.. Why w-would I do that kind of thing to our lovely maknae..?" Jisoo stuttered, avoiding eye contact as possible, abruptly taking a few steps back while Lisa stepped forward like a maniac ready to kill with her bare hands. Well, she is-

"You better not! No backsies till I kill you! Better take my phone out and put it in my check list so I wouldn't forget like a handsome old woman I am."

"I really didn't-"

"Oh, and by the way. If you don't tell me truthfully I'll make sure not to buy you chicken anymore."

"H-HELL YEAH?? I STILL HAVE MY CHICKENS ANYWAY!"

"I ate them."

"THEN I STILL HAVE MONEY!"

"I also ate them--"

"Son of a bitch."

"I really did eat it." Lisa says with her signature smug look upon her face.

"Nahh, we aint lyin' in this house!" Jisoo shook her head in disapproval.

"Well, didn't you just lie lately?!" Lisa defended, clenching her palms cutely.

Jisoo paused for a moment.
Then started swishing her head around aggressively and said between difficulty, "What?? Can't hear you!! However, the only thing I know is that I didn't lie, stop doubting your own unnie!"

"Wow.. look who's talking"Lisa said crossing her arms, huffing deeply glaring at her unnie who is having a hard time to balance herself after she stopped spinning her head.

"Oi-"

"SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU ALL BORN AS WOMEN OR NOT?!" Another someone shouted behind Jisoo and joined the game that was happening currently.

"WhOt? It's not like we really are!" The both said in unison throwing dagers at the woman who just appeared.

"As long as I want to see you both bicker like kids, I too don't want to get killed by Jennie unnie. So if you excuse me, stop bickering the shit out of it now and Lisa, just buy your Yakult." the woman said

Lisa scoffed "Rosé unnie, are you against my innocence and sided with her already? Or maybe-"

"Yes, I was with her. Forgive me for I had sinned, she was the one who dragged me into shit and threatened me that I won't have food for dinner and, then with my stupidity, I decided to join her so I can also take the blame as unnie expected." Rosé stammered unconsciously as blood rushed up to her head just about 90゚,exactly half her head.

"That's... not what I was about to say..." Lisa said in a slow tone "-but thank you for being honest."

"NOW, if you exuse me. I'll.. *sigh* just buy MY Yakult before we get killed by the sleeping monster." Lisa said emphasizing the word 'Now', and 'My'.

"Who the heck called me a sleeping monster?! C'mere 'nd Fite me, you pocky stick!", without silence, a shout was heard above them, the three could hear heavy foot steps coming thier way. Knowing they'd be dead, the two scrammed into some obvious hiding places where their dead bodies will probably lay on.

"Better luck next time! Totaloo!" Lisa shouted and without hesitation, she grabbed her black mask and cap, going out of thier dorm in a hurry.

(●︿●)
[UNEDITED PART AND SO ON: BARE WITH IT, I GOT LAZY.]

"Ah..." Lisa sighed in relief for not getting involved with the upcoming crime scene of a serial killer named Jennie Kim killing all three at once.

Walking past many houses, she finally found a small convienece store yet comes in handy.

She quickly got inside as the cold air from the air conditioner touched her face.

She then hurriedly run to the transparent frige, seeing only one Yakult was only left made Lisa open the frige to grab the lonely Yakult

When she grabbed it, another hand took it away from her walking away

"Yah!" She yelled

"What?" Said the man who stole her 'precious' Yakult, then turned around facing her.

He was wearing suspicious black clothes like her, his black mask, and cap was covering his face

"That" Lisa said pointing at the Yakult

"This?" The man asked holding up the Yakult

"Yes, that" Lisa standed properly

"What's with this?" The man said lookinf straight to her doe eyes

"That Yakult is mine"

"Oh really? Do I see a name anywere?" The man asked sarcastically searching for a name written on the Yakult

Lisa rolled her eyes annoyingly "I MEAN, I found that Yakult first. So thats mine" Lisa said trying to snatch the Yakult out of the man's grasp, but failed

"Still, you didn't buy it" the man said rasing the Yakult in the air so Lisa wouldn't take it

As for Lisa, being short is the worst for her.

She tried jumping but she's too short to reach

"Yah, just give me the Yakult!"

"Nope" he said popping the 'p'

"Ugh!! Fine! Keep it yourself!" Lisa said giving up, slumping her shoulders while going out the store

(●︿●)

Lisa sat on the swing feeling down, she's recently at the park now

"How can life be so unfair.." lisa sighed deeply

"Ask your self" a muscular voice suddenly cane to Lisa's ears

"Wow.. now I'm hearing voices now.." lisa said in a low voice

Lisa heard a chuckle beside her before hearing a soft "No your not"

She then quickly snapped her head beside her, now seeing a guy on another swing

"Oh tell me about it" Lisa said

After a long pause Lisa heard a "Here" from the man, then a 'still cold' Yakult on her forehead

She looked at it before looking at the man

"O! Your the Yakult stealer!" Lisa said standing up facing him

"Yakult stealer? Where'd you get that nickname?" The man asked

"Dunno.. It just came into my mind" Lisa blankly said

"Yeah right" the man scoffed

"Yah! I'm telling the truth!" Lisa shouted with her cute voice, which made the man chuckle the murmured under his breath "cute~"

"Just-just drink the Yakult, or you'll drop the favour" the man said

"Ehe~!"

So Lisa drank the Yakult in one sip, "Ahh.. this is refreshing"

"Aigo~ thats why your so short, your too addicted to Yakult that much"

"Whats your problem?!"

He chuckled "nothing"

(●︿●)

The sun was already going down as Lisa and the man were still in the swing, trying to think of breaking the silence

"So what-" they both said at the same time

"You first" the man ressured

"No you!" Lisa answered "fine, fine, fine, me"
"So whats your name?"

"Same to you" the man said

"Well... just... you start first!" Lisa said, trying not to reveal her identity first. Or someone will recognise her

"Fine" the man chuckled, "My name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. Don't be surpised"

Lisa's eye's widen "omo! Sumbae-nim!" She bowed. As Jungkpok was just giving her a questionable look

"Ah.. I'm actually Lisa, Blackpink Lisa"

" o! Not surprised that were both idols"

(●︿●)

It was already dark when both bidded goodbye to each other, they switched numbers and kind of became good acquaintances.

And now Lisa was sneaking inside her dorm, as soon as she opened the door she saw a figure sitting in the couch, she slowly walker towards it squinting her eyes

Then there she saw a person, and that person turned its gaze towards Lisa then standed up

She(Lisa) then realized that it was her Jennie unnie, who was holding a baseball bat looking at her with her glaring cat eyes

"How dare you run away after calling me a sleeping monster!" Jennie shouted

It made Lisa filch then smiled sheepishly "U-unnie" she said between her chuckle backing a foot away as Jennie was walking forward to Lisa

"I'll give you 30 seconds to run!" Jennie shouted putting the baseball bat on her shoulder while simply counting hurriedly, not waiting for herself to kill her anytime soon

"Hehehe... shit" Lisa muttured

"30!" Jennie shouted rasing the baseball bat

As Lisa was running for her life, while Jennie was chasing ready to kill the shit out of her

------------------
1195 words

Fin'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 88 27
BLACKPINK OneShots!! Feel free to request if you want ❤️ Remember that these are fiction stories :)
121K 2.6K 57
Seventeen's ships :) [REQUEST CLOSED]
320K 2.5K 35
We all get a little pervy at times, please step inside of my land for a day. Let me corrupt you with my kinkiness. **DISCONTINUED BECAUSE ITS CRINGE...
48.5K 1.2K 25
very cringy. proceed at risk