sweet and sour [h.s.]

By adashofniallandetc

word count: 10.4k content: friends with benefits, flirty pest!harry, teasing, fingering, and oral baybeeee pr... More

sweet and sour [h.s.]

4.4K 86 58
By adashofniallandetc

"I can't believe you've never done body shots before."

"It's just never come up!"

Harry snorts in mild, disbelieving amusement, the still atmosphere of the room staining with the sound of his multiple rings clacking softly against tempered glass.

He takes a firm grip around the neck of a Casamigos tequila bottle, dismounting it from its signature spot on the center shelf of the liquor wall, turning back around to face Y/N. He sets the alcohol container down on the waxed wooden surface of his work station, absentmindedly rummaging through one of the clean equipment tubs stored beneath it.

She can't help the way her lips twitch fondly at the obvious cinch between his thick brows, his mouth slightly down-turned in a pensive pout as he fishes for something out of sight.

Harry comes up fruitful, a black metal pour spout glitzing dully under the muted lights of the closed bar. He unscrews the cap from the tequila jug, carefully fitting the accessory into the neck and turning it tight for good measure. He taps his fingers triumphantly against the crystal clear glass, rings once again filling the empty space with chimes.

Harry's gaze locks with Y/N's, brows shrugging in a playfully expectant manner, one corner of his soft lips flicking upwards with sly mischief.  "Get up on the counter."

She rests her chin in the palm of her hand, elbow propped casually on the tabletop to support the weight. She snorts dismissively, shaking her head a tad. "I don't think so."

He points at Y/N scoldingly with the tip of the spout, both brows jerking upwards in a deadpan expression. "You're absolutely fucked in the head if you thought you were gonna confess to a bartender that you've never done body shots and leave without doing some. Now hop off it and get up on the counter."

Y/N rolls her eyes grandly, slumping her shoulders with begrudged annoyance. "No."

Harry stares at her for a second, reading her body language carefully— the pads of her fingers tapping jestingly against her cheekbone, the tiny crooked grin curling her delicate lips, the way her eyes are half-lidded in amusement, and the taunting rebellious sheen glinting across the glossy surface of her irises. She's not refusing due to comfortability reasons; she's refusing in order to purposefully get on his nerves.

He's not surprised— pushing his buttons is one of her favorite hobbies, usually because the flirtatious teasing and joking defiance spurs into another one of her favorite pastimes: Harry thrusting between her legs.

It's obvious now that she's being a pest to get a rise out of him and he's more than willing to give it to her. Too willing, if he knows what's good for him, but he can't ever seem to resist her— can't resist how much he loves the way she tugs at his strings so effortlessly.

Harry releases his grasp around the long neck of the liquor bottle, setting his palms flat against the smooth red oak of the pub table. He teeters forward on his hands, ducking down until his line of vision is level with Y/N's, so close to her face their noses unintentionally brush. The distance separating them is nearly nonexistent, so slim that she's enveloped in a sphere of his intoxicatingly delicious scent as it wafts up from his flexing neck, tingling her nostrils with notes of ocean salt, cedar wood, and vague whiffs of the fresh linen candle that is continuously alight in his flat.

He shackles her into place with unwavering eye contact, the darkened emerald hue around his pupils gleaming challengingly as his fluffy, shiny curls frame his strong jaw so beautifully it's likely considered sinful. The white tee he's sporting strains against his broad chest, the blocky, baby blue Enjoy health! Eat Your Honey! text stretching across his pectoral muscles, the doodle of a smiling bumble bee tempting her with the message's double-meaning. She hates that she can see his nipples printing through the sheer cotton fabric.

The warm breath of Harry's words scorches her barely trembling lips, his lashes dusting the tops of his high cheekbones with a sultry, domineering air. His accented voice is thick and dark as the syrup he mixes into his cocktails, low in sound but heavy in impact.

"Get on your fucking back or I'll stretch you out over the counter myself."

Y/N decides it's in her best interest to oblige.

She currently lays flat across the sleek counter, her hands folded across her tummy, digits tapping nervously at her abdomen.

Harry is off to the side, retrieving a few other ingredients that seem to be necessary for what they're about to engage in. She sees him shuffling about through her peripheral vision, glancing up at her sparsely and she can just make out the way his lips are cracked into a shit-eating grin at how easily he'd managed to set her in place.

She turns her head to face him fully, cheek pressing along the cold surface below her and causing her spine to involuntarily shiver. Her toes curl in her checkered sneakers as she anxiously waits for him to speak up, watching as he pulls out a black paring knife from below the edge of his bartending station.

"So," Harry clears his throat with a light cough, his other hand coming out from behind the hidden scenes with a large lime cradled at its center, "there's two ways of doing body shots."

He places down the lime, expertly halving it down the center and then quartering it in another swift cut, leaving the fruit in four even wedges. He wipes the knife off with a dish rag, twisting around to chuck it in the dirty dish tub behind him. He picks up one of the slices between his thumb and forefinger, holding it up proudly for emphasis. "There's the disgusting college frat party version of body shots, and then there's the proper adult version."

Harry's nose crinkles in distaste as an afterthought, his next sentence clarifying. "We're doing the latter because personally, I think it's gross to drink anything out of someone's belly button."

A small, feathery laugh escapes Y/N, her teeth then digging into her bottom lip to keep her jitters in check. "Whatever you say, you're the professional."

Harry gifts her a satisfied smirk at the minute stroke at his ego. "Good girl— that's what I like to hear."

The phrase was said with nonchalant humourous intentions, but it makes the pit of her stomach tighten nonetheless. She can't keep it at bay, not when she's heard those same two words come from him under very different contexts— not when he's panted them into her mouth in such a desperate, needy way, eager tongue lulling across the inside of her top lip as his long fingers had marked bruises along her jaw, hips roughly meeting her sore inner thighs.

It's ingrained in her head and she can never disconnect it and she has a feeling Harry recognizes that, which gives him all the more reason to bring up such matters as often as possible just to fuck with her.

And he truly is well aware of the effect it has. He damn well knows the way it disorients her when he offhandedly uses pet names and remarks that have made appearances during their sexual encounters; he knows the way it revs her and it amuses him more than anything to see her fidget and fumble to keep composure. He adores having that influence over her and he thrives on wielding it to his advantage.

Y/N swallows down her nerves, feeling them lodge in her throat and refuse to go down. The way he slowly bats his lashes at her suggestively doesn't help at all.

Harry reaches across the bar, hovering the lime wedge over her face. He taps it gently against the center of her lips, the acidic juice rubbing off and making her skin tingle. "Open up for me, yeah?"

Y/N's lips part on command and Harry can't stop the pompous hum that runs along the back of his throat. "Always so willing, aren't you?"

She glowers at him from the side, her grumble strained and therefore lacking any real mass. "Shut up."

He coos with exaggerated fondness, attempting to stifle an arrogant smirk. "I'm just happy to be your first time, s'all."

"You're so fucking annoying."

"And yet you always end up in my bed. Funny how that works, innit?"

The tendon along Y/N's jaw visibly tenses and Harry snickers to himself as he fits the fruit slice between her teeth, the peel facing inwards so that the part he actually needs is accessible. He then slides a bit further down the counter until he's standing right beside her resting hips.

He goes to lift her olive green knitted sweater, pausing for a second right at the hem. His fingers twitch excitedly as he glances up at her for permission, craving the rush that comes with absorbing her body heat. "Can I?"

Y/N jerks her chin once in a nod, teeth biting down harder onto the lime wedge when she feels his cold digits brush along her sensitive belly.

Harry pushes her jumper upwards, bunching it up just under her bust. He can see how anxious she is from the way her lower stomach jolts.

His hand grabs something off to the edge of her scope and when it comes into focus, she sees its a metal salt shaker. He suspends it a few centimeters over her body, tapping out a line of salt that starts just above her navel and ends halfway up her stomach. She does her best not to move; the last thing she wants to do is make a mess over Harry's freshly swept floorboards.

He sets down the container, snatching a tiny transparent red glass from one of the decorative drying racks, flipping it rightside up onto the table and laxly pouring out a tequila shot.

"This is the right way to do it. Pay attention 'cause I'm only teaching you once." His light-hearted tone eases some of the gnawing in her bones.

Harry bends down, the warm air that puffs from his mouth hitting the bare skin above her belly button and Y/N suddenly anticipates the feeling of his hot lips running across her tummy.

Her entire body begins to quake, overwhelmed by the flurry of sensations. The trembling is hard enough that Harry notices, eyes flicking up to meet her's, brows furrowed in a teasing chastising fashion. "I can't do this unless you stay still, Road Runner."

Y/N has a difficult time talking over the citrus slice in her mouth, her words muffled but understandable enough. "Sorry— don't know why I'm shaking but...but I can't stop."

One of Harry's hands squeezes her outer thigh reassuringly. "I've had my lips on you in way more intimate places than this. It shouldn't be that hard."

Y/N sputters into a round of nervous giggles. "Fuck off."

Harry gives her a disciplinary look full of faux sternness, trying to defuse the tension with some comedic relief. "Stop shaking or I'll have to hold you down."

"Guess you're gonna have to hold me down, then." She quips back, kinking her eyebrows with attitude.

What Harry does next she really wasn't expecting at all.

She'd figured he would pin her hips down against the counter to keep her still, but instead Harry coasts a palm up the center of her barely-clothed chest, fingers wrapping securely around her throat.

She nearly inhales the lime wedge.

The pads of his digits squeeze her jugular with just enough strength to jar her system into reboot, her whole body going deadly still in his dominant grasp. He presses the back of her neck down against the cold wood, coaxing her back to straighten out properly so she doesn't start quivering again. The whole situation is utterly erotic and Harry knows it. The feeling of her pretty throat straining against his palm is all too familiar— they'd been in the same position not even three nights ago, though it had been on the floor of his bedroom and they'd both been wearing way less clothes.

Harry was confident this would get her in line easily. The shock factor of such a bold, brazen move all out of the blue was bound to distract her enough to rid anything else from her mind, including the anxiety. The image it sketched was just a plus: Y/N staring at him all doe-eyed over the tops of her dewy cheeks, lashes fluttering with that needy innocent aura that makes the underside of his balls ache. It's the same look she gets when she's spread out across his sheets, clawing at the sides of his torso and pulling him deeper inside, begging for him to go harder.

She had instinctively choked out a teeny whimper the second she felt his hand enclosing around her throat and he's ashamed to admit his knees had buckled. It had been such a sweet, melodic sound and the fact that he had drawn it out of her so easily was threatening to pop a stiffy into his flared corduroy pants. Not to mention how good the contrast of his lilac polished nails looks against her supple skin, which seems to be glowing in the dim, bourbon-tinted lighting.

Harry licks over his mouth slowly, bottom teeth tugging at his upper lip. When he speaks, it's soft and deep, stirring the gravel in his chest. "Better?"

Y/N boggles her head in a jerky nod, eyes flickering down to where her stomach is permanently clenched due to the heavy atmosphere of the room.

"Alright, then."

He leans down once again, glimpsing at her one last time before he makes contact with the plush mound of her stomach.

Harry's tongue feels warm and textured as it slides upwards over the salt trail, the wet sensation sending her nerves into a numbed frenzy, a certain prickling washing across her scalp and pinching at the shells of her ears.

Y/N drinks up the picture before her like a tall glass of fine wine, her mind absorbing every detail with crisp awareness.

Harry's messy auburn ringlets fall across his face due to his angle, the silky locks kissing across his prominent jaw and structured cheekbones. His lashes drop over his eyes in a euphoric stupor, faint pulses of white hot energy traveling across Y/N's flesh and fizzing every cell of his. The salt burns the damp skin of his mouth, grating against his tongue as he works his way up as slowly as possible, refusing to surrender the sweet taste of the delicate skin that undercuts the bitterness of the ingredient.

Y/N's hand acts of its own accord, fingers prying away from clutching onto the edge of the counter and trading it for Harry's roots. Her grip cards into the hair along the nape of his neck, following the curve of his skull right behind his small ear.

The area is one of many sensitive spots she's become accustomed to toying with since they had developed their unlabeled relationship; the vaguely sensual manner of this entire exchange has her unintentionally falling back on muscle memory.

Harry's actions pause for an elongated second, the broad expanse of his back visibly contracting under the fabric hugging his torso. His tongue leaves her body— much to her pining disapproval— as a small needy hiss escapes his swollen lips, accompanied by a breathy weak sigh through his nose. "Fuck..."

It's a sound she'd had the pleasure of hearing before, usually when he was getting close and would try to hold off for the sake of dragging everything out. It's desperate, it tremors, and it packs a punch like nothing else; it means he's getting into his head about how she's making him feel and there's nothing hotter than watching him space out from how much bliss he's drawing from her— from this. From something as simple as touching his mouth to her skin.

Her thighs tighten together, the area between them growing uncomfortably warm. She wills her hold to ease up and nearly blacks out when he cradles his head into her palm, silently pleading with her to not completely pull away.

Y/N croaks out an apology for her sudden harsh behavior, bottom lip wobbling as his eyes list upwards to meet her own and she notices his pupils are blown way out of proportion. "S-Sorry. Force of habit."

His head gives a choppy shake within her frail grip, teeth worrying the inside of his cheek. His voice comes out as an airy, intense whisper, almost as if what he's about to utter next is something so private not even their shadows should be allowed to hear it.

"Don't be sorry, minx. Was praying you would. You know how much I love it when you're rough with me."

With that last comment leaving her embarrassingly breathless, Harry sticks his tongue back out and laps up at the last couple of granules of salt left on her stomach, planting a sloppy, delicate kiss along the crest of her belly button for good measure.

The way she gasps lightly strokes at his ego, a coy simper bracing against her tense tummy. Y/N holds in her next exhale to avoid giving him the satisfaction of gloating, trying her best to diffuse the bristling at the ends of her fingers and across her slightly damp cheeks.

Harry proceeds to sponge his warm, cushiony lips to the different pressure points he, too, has grown extremely familiar with, talking in between each stop on his trek. 

He travels up the extent of her belly and across the center of her chest over her jumper, his words heavy and sticky. "Y'know I can tell when you're holding out on me, right?"

He pools wet, tender pecks into the groove of her throat and onto the curve of her strained neck, finally reaching her face and gently bumping his nose against her chin, a stipple of his mouth chasing the gesture. He murmurs his thoughts in a low tone, brushing the pads of his fingers across her jaw and trailing underneath in such a sweet, admiring manner. He wanders upwards and halts right where her bottom lip curves the deepest, gluing one more light, lingering kiss to her cupid's bow as the grip around her throat tightens just a hair. "And you know I'm more than capable of coaxing it out of you."

The hand that is wound into his velvet curls falls limply down the side of his tanned neck, coasting across the strong build of his shoulder and down to rest flat against his slightly heaving chest, nestled between both of his pecs, the joints of her digits vibrating with his gradually swelling heartbeat.

Harry's nose grazes over hers as he takes the lime slice from between her teeth, juice spurting and streaming out the edges of her mouth as a result. She instinctively licks across her itching skin, just barely skimming Harry's lips as he pulls away with the fruit wedge in his mouth. She can feel the way his pulse jumps against his ribs just before her hand slips away due to the distance; it leaves her wondering if he had felt her own thundering against the palm he'd had around her jugular.

Harry grasps the halve between his index finger and thumb, fervently draining it as quickly as possible to get the tough part out of the way, tossing it into an unseen bin. His nose scrunches up at the sour, pungent taste, the buttoned tip twitching as one of his canopy green eyes squeezes shut, head ruffling in a sharp shake as if to regain his bearings. She can feel her stinging lips jerk with the beginnings of a fond smile at the way his loosely structured ringlets bounce to his motions.

Harry talks through a full mouth, hand fumbling for the sleekness of the shot glass. "Fucking hell, that's the worst of it."

He finds it when his knuckles accidentally knock across the rim, digits wrapping around the small cup securely and jetting it up towards his face while blindly aiming for the general vicinity of his mouth, hoping to get rid of the bitterness coating the underside of his tongue. He pounds it back without a hitch, Adam's Apple bobbing grandly as the liquor sears its way down the back of his throat, accompanied by its accessory ingredients. Harry slams the stout glass down onto the counter, mouth pursing and both eyes screwing shut as the curdling aftertaste fades into a dull throb that froths the pit of his stomach with a recognizable warmth.

"You would think you'd be able to handle your alcohol better, being a bartender and all."

Harry's eyes fly open at the coy remark that tinges the chilled air of the bar, vision zeroing in on its source as she lays across the wooden table with her sweater smoothed back into place, her intertwined hands resting calmly along the dip of her navel, and her enticing lips curled into a mildly condescending smirk.

His brows jump up daringly at Y/N's dig as he sets down the crystalline cup, quietly clearing his throat to make sure his voice doesn't crack. He lewdly circles the tip of his forefinger around the hem of the glass once, twice, and then a third time before finally speaking up. "Someone's being a fucking brat tonight, hm?"

Y/N's eyebrows mimic Harry's, her expression slathered in fake cluelessness, though the corners of her mouth betray her with smug glee. "Who, me? I would never, I'm an absolute dream!"

He pushes the glass as far away as possible— he wants to avoid it falling victim to what their conversation is insinuating. "A filthy wet one, at that."

Y/N's knuckles whiten as her grip intensifies, her lashes blinking sluggishly. "Is that so?"

Harry leans down, the hairs along his skin standing up as his forearms make contact with the cold surface of the table. He slinks his head to the side, continuing to dance around the subject they both know this talk is unmistakably leading towards. "Very much so."

"So was that your plan all along, then? To get your mouth on me just to be a pest about it afterwards?"

He bites into the pad of his thumb to muffle a chuckle, irises twinkling like sea glass, framed by his perfectly sculpted, jokingly furrowed brows. His words are unapologetically blunt, biceps rippling against the flimsy sleeves of his tee as he shifts his weight, pastel yellow Vans squeaking against the polished oak ground. "It truly wasn't my intention, love. But then you let out that pretty little moan and yanked at my hair so hard I saw stars and, well...quite frankly, I can't let you get away with that, now can I?"

Y/N swallows heavily, drinking up a deep inhale to replace the oxygen Harry has robbed from her— the way he's knowingly twisting the rusty golden H ring around his middle finger is doing her in.

Her voice lodges in her lungs, the result being a docile, needy tone and the aching between her legs is too much for her to even attempt to mask it. "What do you want from me, then?"

Harry stops turning his ring, instead walking his first two digits over her hip, picking at the button on her jeans mockingly and scoffing in dark amusement when she squirms. "Beg me for it."

The word slips past her lips all wispy and eager with no remorse or shame whatsoever. "Please."

Harry pops the metal clasp of her jeans open, smiling deviously around the thumb between his teeth. "Again."

Y/N puts more emotion into it, trying to convey how much she wants him so he'll quit this annoying charade. "Please, Harry."

He folds the flaps of her pants outwards, slowly tugging down the zipper and purring in pleasant surprise when he sees she's sporting the pair of maroon lace panties he adores so much. "Please what?"

"Please—" She chokes up as she watches him flirt ominously with the tiny bow on the waistband of her painties. "Please touch me."

Harry hooks his finger into the dainty material of the undies and pulls it back from her abdomen; the potential of the band snapping down onto her skin has her eyes watering. The pastel purple lacquer on his nail glints teasingly while a demand drips from his lips, thick and leisurely as his sight flickers sideways for a barely existent moment, interested in what lays below her undergarment. "Touch you how?"

Y/N's self-control is wearing critically thin and it's taking every fiber of her being not to pounce on him this instant. Instead, both of her hands snap around his wrist, the beaded bracelet he's sporting stamping into her palm. She clings to him like a vine, guiding his fingers below her panties, lungs stuttering as his icey, chunky rings catch on the hood of her clit. Her voice is dry and uneven as she arches her hips just a tad against his cupped fingers. "Like this— touch me like this."

Harry stays completely still for a few suspenseful heartbeats, staring at her with the colors around his pupils kaleidoscoping with different hues of muted sage and bright rosemary, the amber specks shimmering with silent power. Then, his hand begins to move, the pads of his digits lulling lazily against her core, bolts of bliss shooting up her spine. 

Y/N breaks their cemented gazes, watching in a starved haze at the way his knuckles and jewelry tent the flimsy lace of her underwear as his large hand bobs between her parted thighs. She can feel how wet she is— can feel how it coats his skin and makes his touch glide over her with ease. She can see the way his forearm flexes with effort, bent on infusing pleasure into every crevice of her body until she's left breathless and quaking. Veins carve their way under his smooth, inked skin, shifting and bulging beneath the intricate rose tattoo and creasing the portrait of the nude mermaid she so strangely fancies.

Harry removes the thumb of his free hand from between his teeth, bite marks indented into the soft tissue from how hard he was working on keeping himself together. He caringly tucks a strand of hair behind Y/N's ear, his chaste demeanor heavily contrasting the vulgar scene unfolding a foot away.

This juxtaposition of tenderness and eroticism is so typical of him when it comes to sex and she'd be lying if she said she didn't live off it. The polarity between his gentle, soothing personality and the absolute filth of his sex habits constantly keeps her on her toes, excited to see what comes next and restless to take whatever he has to offer. There was never a boring moment with Harry and she never felt like her desires went unattended; he always gives her exactly what she craves— both the sweet and the sour.

It's similar to the incredible drinks he's so well-known for: an even ratio of top shelf ingredients kept at a perfect balance, mixed thoughtfully to provide a signature cocktail that keeps her coming back for more.

The tang was evident in the way Harry would bend her over the back of his couch, tainting dark bruises onto her hips as he would work himself inside her, gasping broken curses into the shell of her hot ear and grunting at her to continue pushing back against him. It's in how he would decorate handprints across her ass whenever she'd slow down even the slightest, giving a relentless yank at her roots and scratching down the center of her spine until her back would arch obediently. The honey was in how he would then contradict his dominance by planting a gentle kiss to the back of her tense shoulder and to the nape of her sweaty neck, following the gesture with a tight, bashful mumble of, "God, please don't fucking stop. You feel too fucking good for this to stop."

The bite of the liquor was in how Harry was willing to drag her up the metal and glass staircase to his loft during the busy hours of a Saturday evening, shoving her flat across the expanse of his kitchen island and ripping his tee over his head. It's in how he would stuff the shirt in her mouth to stifle the screams he was hell-bent on weaning out of her, all because he had a full pub just one floor below but he didn't give a single fuck; he just had to feel her stretching, writhing, and pleading under him. The toothache of the syrup was present in how just before he'd stuff her to the brim, he'd dapple his lips to the tip of her heated nose in a quiet instance of reassurance, accompanied by a teeny boyish smile that would hold more warmth than all the rays of the sun.

The acidity of the lime was prominent in how Harry would tug her into his lap and slam her down against his thighs, hooded eyes electric with greedy satisfaction at watching her mewl and quiver with every deep stroke she'd take of his cock, the bottom of her tummy bulging from its girth and length. It's in the manner in which he'd snake one arm taut around her love-bite tattooed waist, the hand of the other weighing its first two digits heavy on her tongue until she'd gag and whine. The agave nectar undercurrent in tequila was distinguishable in how after they had both dismounted their highs and she had collapsed into his chest, dripping down her thighs and onto the sheets, he would nurse her jaw with the palm of his hand, thumbing over her swollen bottom lip with dreamy affection clouding his dim green irises. He would kiss at the top of her matted hair, tracing her water-beaded hairline with the bridge of his nose and cooing out a compassionate, "Did so good for me, pet. You always do so good."

Their relationship was sweet and it was sour and it was beyond anything she could've ever hoped for or expected. It was definitely beyond what Y/N had expected when she'd set foot in the bar all those weeks ago, tagging along with a friend simply to appease their insistent request, hiding herself in the booth farthest from the thick of the ruckus to make herself as invisible as possible. Bars weren't necessarily her scene; she'd rather people-watch than throw herself into the middle of a throng of half-conscious, sweaty bodies. She hadn't expected that the lanky, built, incredibly attractive bartender with an eclectic fashion sense would even notice her, let alone clamber up onto the bar and yell across the room, singling her out as the chosen candidate for the nightly round of complimentary shots.

She hadn't expected they'd hit it off so well either, mostly because she had harbored a few traces of resentment towards him for forcing her out of the safety provided by her sequestered nook, and also because he had the most stupidly infuriating gorgeous smile she had ever seen— it was authentic, inviting, and it gave her an odd sense of soothing familiarity, which was unsettling considering he was a complete and total stranger. She hadn't expected he would stir up jitters in her stomach, but after getting a spoonful of his personality, it seemed to be inevitable. He was sarcastic and giddy, full of inappropriate jokes and endless bundles of heart-fluttering giggles; when he engaged with her, he made her the epicenter of his world, which was so rare to find in people these days considering there was always somewhere to be or something else to do other than entertain some random person that was nothing more than a customer.

But no, he gave her his full and undivided attention, listening to every word that rambled out of her mouth as he propped himself onto the counter on his elbows, chin resting on his knuckles with a delicate, encouraging aura highlighting the edges of his rosy mouth. Harry kept up with the conversation without a catch and returned her energy and enthusiasm tenfold. He remembered small details of the stories she was sharing and actually laughed at all her jokes, despite the fact that half of them came out as a jumbled mess; the way his emerald eyes were sparkling under the starburst design lights hanging above-head was fucking with her ability to form coherent sentences.

Talking with him felt like stepping out into the sun on a canvas-worthy spring afternoon, the warmth of the heat waves running its fingertips along her bare arms and absorbing into her skin, making her bones ache in the best way imaginable. Making him smile felt like the shy caress of a faint draft, the wind smelling of honeysuckle as it wove its way between the ruffles of her clothing and skidded over the apples of her cheeks. Hearing his laughter was the equivalent of sitting in a field of grass, the ground warm under her touch, the blades silky between the creases of her fingers. It was buoyant, loud, and admiringly bold— it lacked the insecurity that tended to hold others back from fully enjoying themselves, scared of looking weird or making an unpleasant noise that might garner them disapproving looks. Harry laughed with his entire gut, a hand resting on his stomach as if to keep himself from bursting open, the ends of his eyes wrinkling and his two blocky front teeth showing. The tip of his nose would even twitch some, which was probably the most peculiar aspect of it all, yet it easily became her favorite mannerism of his.

She was taken by him from the get-go and it's almost pathetic how fast he'd had her wrapped around his pinky.

Y/N hadn't expected to feel like that around Harry and she had used the vodka shots as an excuse for her overdramatic thoughts, but there was a frayed wire in her mind that had continued to spark for the remainder of that night, wondering how it was possible to connect with someone so effortlessly and provoke such chemistry so soon.

However, what Y/N hadn't expected in even the slightest was ending up perched on top of the sticky wooden counter after the bar had closed, her arms wrapped around Harry's strong shoulders as his hips had rocked between her naked thighs. She'd caught his tiny gold hoop earring between her teeth while she poured cracked moans into the dip of his ear, his tongue stifling the burn of the bite marks he was scattering along the underside of her clenched jaw, the low rumble of his accented voice— dense from the liquor— urging the heels of her shoes harder into the backs of his thick thighs.

"Been wanting to taste your lips all fucking night."

One night stands were few and rare for her before that blurry, alcohol-induced detour. They were risky, unpredictable, and a right plague to leave behind the following morning— an hour or so of fun just didn't seem to be worth the probable cost. But with Harry, it was like she was sold on the idea before it had even been an offer. He'd had a mesmerizing pull about him that left her wanting to get to know him better in every context humanly available, whether it be physical or emotional. He had puppeted his pretty face and boyish charm without issue and she had been in over her head long before she'd even realized she was sinking.

What made it that much more appealing was that he wasn't even trying— he was just being himself. The flirty yet non-overbearing, cheeky yet respectful persona he displayed wasn't a display at all, it was just who he was and that innocent legitimacy is what propelled her to button their lips together the second he had made a move.

A hesitant bundle of pecks had turned into a deeper, hungrier round of kissing that had been speckled with half-suppressed whimpers. It had then morphed into Y/N clumsily crawling over the counter and toppling into his awaiting arms, her whole body buzzing as he had giggled into her mouth between heavy breaths and feverish whines.

The sloppy make out session had led to her fumbling with the leather belt around his slender hips as he had peeled her jeans down to her knees, his forehead falling against hers while he chewed his lower lip raw with impatience. It hadn't been too long before he had moved her panties to the side with a tug of his index finger, her palm groping him shyly through his trousers and earning a soft, throaty, "Proper tease, aren't you?" and then Harry was dipping inside her with a hiss streaming past the cracks of his gritted teeth. The drinks in their systems had acted as kerosine, setting every nerve alight as their bodies molded to one another's quirks and customs, finding much-needed comfort in learning what made the other tick. She can't recall how long it had lasted— she had been too lost in his company to care about the hands of the aged bar clock on the wall. When he had finally spilled inside her, it felt like forever and too soon all at once. Y/N had fallen apart right in his arms as the flat of his tongue tended to her racing pulse, blurbs of incoherent praise scraping across the roof of her mouth.

And now here they are, after what feels like decades later, on the very same tabletop that had christened their "no strings attached" relationship in the first place. And here Harry is, lovingly petting at her hair while his fingers work her towards utterly ruining her underwear, his intensely colored eyes reading every jolt of her features like the pages of an immersive novel. And here Y/N is, working her hips to match his rhythm, teeth cutting along the inside of her bottom lip as tight exhales falter past her nostrils.

She tilts her chin up, the back of her skull skidding against the counter, every dent and notch in the wood catching on her scalp and helping anchor her back down to reality. Her head halts when the blots of bronze in Harry's irises come into view.

His defined features have softened into an expression of doting awe, sculpted brows relaxed with endeared curiosity as his usually prominent cheekbones take on a softer appearance, crimson lips slightly agape. He's studying her closely, basking in how she responds to his actions and using her body language as a cue. He continues to nuzzle at the baby hairs along her damp forehead, eyes flitting across different points of her face, waiting for her to give him any sign as to what he should do next.

Y/N wills one of her hands to untie from around Harry's lazily flicking wrist, trembling fingers climbing up to tether around the pearl necklace laying daintily within the dip of his collarbones. The beads are ice cold to the touch as she knots them around her knuckles, her sight sewn to his lips.

The infatuation she carries for them is sad, really. Y/N thinks he has the most beautiful pair she's ever seen, the softest she's ever tasted, and definitely the most skilled she's ever felt. She could gawk at them forever if time allowed, following every ridge, curve, and peak, idolizing all the different shades of pink that are never quite the same.

But lips weren't created for the purpose of just being seen— not when there's so many better uses.

Y/N gives the necklace a signifying tug as a quiet, vulnerable mutter betrays her, her interest still plastered to his swollen mouth. "Kiss me."

Harry swallows thickly, struggling to catch a breath under her hungry stare, ears flaring at how frantic her sentence had come out. The emotion seems to have worn off on his own voice.

"Say it again."

The pearls pinch at the loose ringlets that tickle the back of his neck, straining against his skin as she beckons him forward more insistently. He poises himself a mere inch from her mouth, her shaky exhales fanning over his cupid's bow and fuck, he loves the suspense of it all. Loves the dynamic they share of toying with each other until the tension is practically palpable.

The hollow of Y/N's throat flexes as she grapples with her words. "Kiss me. Please."

And when he does, coincidentally enough, sweet and sour is all her muddled brain registers.

Harry always tastes sweet. His lips have an inherently sugary quality to them, almost as if he's dipped them in honey; it's as addicting as any other part of him. His tongue is sour. It carries the remnants of the lime and tequila he'd just doused down, the flavor trickling through her taste buds and causing an aching throb along the back of her jaw.

Harry's fingers shift down from her hairline, his thumb settling on her cheekbone as the other four splay across the side of her face. The kiss is gentle at first, yet teeming with need, and it gradually starts to swell into a more passionate tempo. He slots their mouths roughly, turning his head to delve deeper, noses bumping and eyelashes brushing.

Y/N's so far gone that when Harry suddenly buries his middle finger inside her, she literally screams into his mouth.

"Fuck, Harry— oh my God!" Her hips thrash upwards into his palm as he sinks up to his amethyst lion head ring.

His wet, moany whisper streams directly into her chest. "Christ, you're fucking soaked."

Harry pumps the digit into her groggily, savoring the sensation of her squeezing around it as his thumb continues to stroke at the sensitive nub higher up. The soft sounds that drip from her bitten lips, the lusty fog over her glimmering eyes, and the way she's guiding his hand nearly make him soil his pants.

In any other circumstance, he'd be too ashamed to admit it— to admit that some casual fingering has him squirming— but with Y/N, he won't even attempt to defend himself. She has him whipped and it's more than obvious; fighting it is useless. Whether that extends into emotional territory or not...That's something he's not prepared to untangle.

Instead, he just focuses on the moment— on what they have right now; on what she has him feeling presently, which is plenty. The confession airs itself without much effort.

"You look so good like that— gonna make me cum without even touching me."

The remark makes a lightning rod zip down her spine. "Y-Yeah?"

Harry draws back from her mesmerizing mouth, worrying her bottom lip between his teeth and letting it snap back. "You have me making a fucking mess of myself, pet."

Y/N yanks him closer than before, planting a peck to his chin and then suckling lightly at the crescent along his upper lip. Her voice struggles to keep steady. "Want another finger."

"Another one?" He slowly pulls out from between her thighs, aligning his second middle finger accordingly, rings clacking together. His typical snark is ever-present in his scoff. "So demanding."

He can feel Y/N grin smugly against him, her tone mimicking his from earlier. "Always so willing, aren't you?"

Harry rams her request inside, cooing with faux sympathy when she cracks a yelp.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?"

He curls the two fingers upwards, hitting a familiar spongy spot that he knows will drive her mad.

"Thought this was what you wanted, yeah? For me to fuck you like this?"

His prediction materializes in the way she claws at the collar of his t-shirt, grabbing at anything she can get as her body starts rocking, riding his fingers. Harry grips her face in a flare of dominance, nudging at her lips with his own.

"Baby just wants me to make her feel good, right? Y'want me to make you cum so hard you can barely walk up the stairs to my flat?"

He's plucking at a chord at the pit of her stomach, her thighs trembling in response and he furrows his brows into a cautionary expression that warns her not to clamp them shut. It takes every fiber of her being to keep her legs from clenching together.

Harry persists with his teasing, picking up the speed of his thrusts, his thumb relentlessly playing with her clit.

"That is where you're gonna end up, isn't it? Same as always— spread across my bed in one of my shirts with your panties hanging off my dresser and my fingerprints bruised across your hips."

"Harry, I—" Y/N can't even finish the thought, the words dissolving on her tongue as he bites at the flesh along the slope of her jaw, his own syllables charring her nerves.

"S'not like the underwear matters much, anyways. You won't need it until around noon the next day, considering you usually spend the entire morning bouncing on my cock. I'm not complaining, though. It's the highlight of my day, if I'm being honest. You just look so cute pulling at my boxers, half asleep with that needy little pout on your lips, not to mention how adorable it is to watch you crawl across the bed into my lap with your nipples peeking through the fabric of my tee."

Her hand leaves his wrist and spreads over the back of his, fingers carding between the cracks. She shoves him further inside and his jaw goes slack in aroused shock. She's so shameless about it all and it makes him twitch in his trousers.

"God, you're so fucking tight. And, shit, I can't stop thinking about the way my shirt just bunches around your thighs while you're fucking yourself on me, thrusts deep and lazy as you beg me to play with your cunt while you use me to get yourself off. That's what it's all about, isn't it, love? Using me to make yourself cum? Meanwhile I just sit back with my arms behind my head until you get close. Then you're scratching across my shoulders and panting into my neck, telling me how bad you want me to fill you up because you like how warm I make you feel."

Y/N's balancing on the edge as Harry spins a miracle between her drenched thighs and she feels embarrassed for the puddle that's likely spreading over the bar counter.

"Such a dirty fucking girl. Especially when you grab my hand and place it right here." He ducks his head and kisses at the center of her throat for emphasis, a conceited hum thrumming deep in his chest when she whimpers. "That's when you decide to get into the proper filth. Stuff like, 'You're so fucking big, H. Already have me sore.' and 'Want you dripping down my thighs.' But there's so much more than that, though. What's that one word you fancy so much? Need you to jog my memory."

He's switched to using his whole palm to rub at her clit, pounding deeper until his icy, chunky rings continuously thunk wetly.

Y/N abides to Harry's condescending question, gritting out the answer shyly. "Daddy."

"Oh, that's right. Daddy. How could I possibly forget when you always whine it into my mouth? 'Harder, daddy, please.' and 'Want you to cum, daddy.' and 'I'm your good girl, daddy.' And how about what you have me call you? Fuck, you just can't seem to get enough of it. Your eyes always roll back when I tell you what a slut you can be. There's that one phrase that you seemed to really enjoy the other day. When I said, 'You're such a darling little slut for me, aren't you, baby?' and you just melted."

Y/N feels a familiar spark igniting at the pit of her abdomen, uncontrollably building. "Harry, I'm gonna—"

All his actions immediately stop, fingers going limp between her legs.

The sob she releases is anguished and irritated. "No, no, no— please don't stop. M'close, H, please."

Harry looks down at her over the crests of his brightly pigmented cheeks and she hadn't noticed until now just how much this was impacting him, as well. She'd been so in her head she had failed so catch the way his whole body is trembling.

He speaks so low and delicately it's hardly audible, but the meaning of it punctures right through her ribs and into her gut.

"Wanna feel you cum in my mouth."

A few extended heartbeats tick by before his suggestion sinks into her brain and then she's struggling to sit up onto her elbows, already in the process of swinging her legs off the edge of the pub table.

Harry's drops to his knees with a hollow thump to the elegant wooden floor, large clumsy hands fiddling with the waist of her jeans, riding them down her clammy thighs. Y/N maneuvers herself into a somewhat upright position, sitting back on her palms, fingers wrapping around the edge of the bar counter for support. He finishes easing her out of the high-waisted denim bottoms, discarding them on the ground beside his calf.

Harry runs his warm touch up her goosebump-ridden legs, groping at her outer thighs and yanking her closer until she's balancing on the cliff of the waxed surface. Y/N can't stifle herself from swinging one arm out from behind her, blindly fisting at the curls along the crown of his head, shivering when he mewls weakly. He stipples his hot lips up her knee caps and along her inner thighs, spreading her open wider and wider as he trails upwards. His grip firms around her hips, holding her in place in preparation for the wriggling and twisting he knows she won't be able to reign. Harry eyes her center with drunken desire, toying with the waistband of her racy lace undies, taking some time to just get a good look at how dark the fabric has become.

Y/N takes this opportunity to ogle at him herself, gnawing the inside of her left cheek raw at how incredible he looks on his knees. His lavender flared pants compliment the polish on his nails, the pastel yellow of his Vans peeking through as he lounges back against his heels. Amidst all the commotion, his white shirt has become half untucked from beneath his belt and the desperate messiness his image paints is nearly enough to finish her off. Especially as her sight wanders upwards, catching on the small silver hoop shining on his right ear and then leveling with his view, his eyes owlish and puppy-like as he leans forward all the way and presses a lingering kiss right over the wet patch of her panties.

His voice is spaced out and distant. "Been thinking about eating you out all day."

Harry flutters pecks up to the elastic of her undergarment, taking it carefully between his teeth and tugging downwards. Y/N remains as still as possible as he coaxes the article off, one hand massaging at the back of her calf while the other stays secured to her hip.

Once the last bit of material is out of the way and she's finally bare, Harry straightens himself into perfect posture, hoisting both of her legs over his solid shoulders in one swift motion. Her heels knock against his taut back muscles, digging in with anticipation as he bites bruises into the junction where her inner thigh meets her crotch.

Y/N tilts his head up a bit to get his attention, her tone bleeding. "Need your tongue. Please."

He nods numbly in her grasp, wetting his lips slowly before answering in a hushed murmur. "Gonna give it to you, dove. Gonna make my girl feel so fucking good for me. Always do."

And he truly does; Y/N never doubted that. From the first kitten lick he gives, she knows she isn't going to last long.

His light strokes meld into deep, needy lapping, the flat of his tongue dragging against her clit in long trails, warm and silky. Every time he gets to the hood at the top, he gives a few quick flicks with the very tip, causing her to wring at his curls almost cruelly. He then proceeds to duck down until he's at her entrance, flirting his tongue around the rim and dipping it inside as far as he can before the back of his throat begins to ache.

He keeps this rhythm going firmly, every now and then allowing himself to wander some, suckling at the outer lips of her heat and gifting the area sticky kisses that make her shudder.

Y/N's head falls back between her shoulder blades, the weight straining the back of her neck but she's too high off him to force her joints to comply. She can only muster enough energy to comb her fingers through his satin locks, scratching at his scalp in agreement as broken sounds of encouragement sting the back of her throat and drive his every move.

"You taste like heaven, baby. So fucking sweet, can never get enough of it. Could spend hours on my knees for you."

Harry prods the bud of her clit with the tip of his button nose, puckering his lips around it and sucking feverishly, grinning into her cunt when her legs clasp harder around his neck. He talks over a full mouth, the vibrations pinballing up the knobs of her spine. "Liked that, didn't you?"

She adamantly shakes her head yes.

He coats his palms along her outer thighs, squeezing teasingly and prying them open enough to get a better range. He then shakes his face, tongue expertly caressing every nook and cranny.

Y/N's nails crunch against the wood that runs along the underside of the counter. "Yes, yes, yes— shit, thank you."

Harry presses his lips together tightly, tugging at her folds for the heightened stimulation, preening at how the digits in his roots spasm. "More than happy to help, minx."

She manages to crane her neck forward, chin pressing into her heaving upper chest as she stares down at him with so much lust her eyes water. He returns her starved gaze, the lower half of his face utterly drenched, cheeks glistening with her excitement as the corners of his darkened mouth prick his dimples into place. Every ragged breath and every watery moan is inflating his ego beyond reasonable.

"I'm so fucking close, Har."

He pushes his tongue deeper, head bobbing with newfound purpose as his lashes flutter up at her temptingly. He looks borderline ethereal with the amber lights reflecting off his glossy, cocksure irises, arms flexing with the strength it takes to keep her tethered down, the inking on his tan skin jumping to life.

"Be a good girl and cum for me, hm? Want you dripping down my chin."

This orgasm is definitely one of the best Harry has ever given her.

It boils over from the bottom of her tummy, a relieving glow surging through every vein and warming her from the inside out. It splinters her bones with unimaginable pleasure, her whole body caving forward as he eggs the climax to its full potential. He continues licking into her tirelessly, brows raised in amused glee as he watches her come undone at the seams, crying out his name as the waves of satisfaction roll out from the bottom of her feet to the very tips of her ears.

When Y/N finally regains her composure from the unrealistic surge, she nearly collapses right off the side of the bar table.

Harry intercepts what otherwise would have been a very unpleasant finish to the experience, mounting onto his feet and wrapping a strong arm around the dip of her back, keeping her upright and safe.

Her forehead plops against his, a dreamy giggle escaping past her marked-up lips as the last currents of gratification fade away. Harry's own boyish chuckle tinges the electrified air around them, his free arm coming up to use his wrist as an impromptu cloth, wiping away the leftover wetness. It's a simple gesture but it makes her belly throb.

He then cradles her face with both of his obscenely warm hands, spongeing his lips to the tip of her unfeeling nose in an endeared, affectionate manner, all the lust in his mood replaced by loving concern. "You alright? Wasn't too much?"

She wobbles her head half-heartedly, mind still submerged in the aftershock. Her throat is so battered she can barely get out her words. "It was perfect— you're always perfect."

To her unexpecting entertainment, Harry's cheeks and neck dye a dull shade of raspberry red. He follows the outline of her plump bottom lip with his thumbs, attitude bashful and sheepish. "You flatter me too much. My head's not gonna fit through the front door."

Y/N snorts playfully, kissing softly at the pad of his left thumb. "As if your head isn't big enough already."

"Heyyyyy!" He pouts childishly, bumping his brows to hers as a minute show of revenge. "S'not the way to treat the bloke that just tongue-fucked you into nearly passing out."

His friend rolls her eyes at him grandly, pinching at his stomach jestingly. "Ever so humble."

"Keep myself grounded, don't I?" Harry pulls away from their embrace, ducking down to retrieve something from the floor. He comes up with her crumpled panties hanging off his index finger, pressing his lips together to keep from bursting into a round of immature giggles. "I believe these are yours."

Y/N snags them, giving him a pointed, deadpan glare as she tentatively slips them up her naked legs, shimmying them over her hips.

A comical memory suddenly surfaces into the forefront of her thoughts.

"Y'know what's funny? If I recall correctly, you said we weren't gonna have sex on the bar anymore. Something about it being 'unsanitary and unprofessional.'"

Harry freely splutters into the cheeky laugh he'd been trying to muffle, casually crossing his arms over his broad chest, tongue sweeping over the front of his top teeth coyly. One edge of his mouth flickers upwards into a shit-eating simper. "Well, this technically wasn't sex."

"Oh, really?" Y/N flattens her palms against the wooden counter, hopping off smoothly and sweeping her jeans up off the ground. She's not sure what magic Harry used to get her pants off without removing her sneakers, but she knows she doesn't possess it. She toes off her checkered trainers and begins easing her foot through one leg. "What was it, then? Meditating?"

Harry scowls humorously at her quip— it's an inside joke that pertains to the code word he now uses for "masturbating." It was courtesy of a drunken customer once asking him for advice on what to do when they couldn't sleep and Harry had said meditating was a good way to unwind. Y/N had been visiting that night—as she did every weekend— and was sitting two seats down from the exchange when she had overheard the conversation, giving him a knowing smirk over the rim of her highball glass and shrugging her eyebrows slyly, her quiet mumble pouring a blush into his ears. "Yeah, sure. I've helped you meditate plenty through the phone."

Harry leans his lower back against the edge of the pub counter, crossing his ankles and giving his wide shoulders a nonchalant shrug. "It was a little bit touching and some innocent cunninglus."

Y/N scoffs sarcastically, shoving her other foot into the opposite pant leg and yanking it up over her bum, buttoning the article with finality and smoothing her sweater down. "'Innocent cunninglus.' The irony of it all."

Harry kicks Y/N's Vans towards her with the flat side of his own. "What's ironic is you mocking me as if you weren't begging for it a few minutes ago."

She wiggles her toes into the shoes wordlessly.

"S'what I thought." Harry taunts.

Now that she's fully dressed, Y/N slowly drifts closer to him, finding amusement in how his stance straightens in sudden interest. His forearms tighten a smidgen over his pecs, fingers tucking underneath his pits so she doesn't see them tapping anxiously.

Y/N stops once her chest bumps against the shield he's built before him, his neck visibly tensing. When she speaks, it's suggestive and her undertone resembles velvet. "You know what's the most ironic thing of all?"

Harry jumps when he feels Y/N's hands wrinkling the fabric of his graphic t-shirt, a harsh tug untucking it fully from below his waistband. Her hands slip below the material, cold, pliant fingers tracing over the toned muscles of his stomach and massaging at the love handles along his torso. "That you went through all that trouble of showing me how to appropriately do body shots, but you don't really know if I learned it."

He starts picking up on her hints, his biceps contracting at the feathery sensation of her fingertips spelling out random letters across the wings of his butterfly tattoo. He cocks his head down to get a better look at her, chin pressing into the alcove between his defined collarbones. Her lips are so close he has to force himself to keep from chasing them.

Harry entertains the little game she's dishing, voice low and heavy. "I guess that is pretty ironic."

Y/N reaches over his hip for something behind him, her hand coming back with one of the leftover lime wedges nestled at its center. She glances up at him from beneath her thick lashes, luring him in with that hypnotic aura she always works to her advantage. The lime slice ends up between her inviting lips, the rine facing outwards in the same manner Harry had placed his.

Y/N then balances herself forward onto the tips of her toes, the pads of her digits digging into his chest ever so slightly for reinforcement. She stretches her neck until her face is level with his and goes in as if to kiss him, transferring the lime into his mouth, juice squirting out and fizzing over his itching skin.

"Get up on the counter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 1.5K 35
"Once a week." "Once a week?" "We fuck once a week, every week" // A Summer dogsitting job for Mr. Styles is a dream come true for any broke uni stud...
77.7K 1.3K 27
♦ "You know how this works, right?" he huffed as he stopped my hands that were grasping the bottom of his soft, white shirt. My lip trembled as he l...
18.6K 375 39
*Caution* SEXUAL CONTENT "So what do you need help with?" Harry asks. "I was lying I don't have homework just leave now." I demand. "No. And if y...
38.1K 970 85
Started: April 2023, Completed: April 2024 Riley looked forward to college solely for the chance to start fresh. Healing and growing was Riley's only...