When I Decided to Divorce Her...

By arulpirai

He decided to divorce her.... Then.... More

Part # 1
Part# 2
Part# 4
Part # 5
Part # 6
Part #7
Part # 8
Part # 9
Part # 10
Part #11

Part #3

3.4K 153 73
By arulpirai

   Shravan's POV :

Rage surged in me as I understood  that Suman had come to meet Aditya...

Hatred and frustration equally ruled my mind... I opened the door knob to enter in a wink...

" Suman... Please listen to me... He was not under his control on that day..  please forgive him..."

Listening to the voice, I stopped there itself...

Nirmala ahuja!!!

I gritted my teeth out of anger... Inside, there were two women whom I hate the most in my life...

I didn't want to stand there anymore... I was about to return...

Still,

my mind wanted to know their conversation...

I postponed my idea of  going back...

" Wow... Even now, you're worried about Aditya and you don't even have a thought about Shravan... Strange!!!"

I was shocked to hear sumo...

She's talking about me?!?!

" I accept , on that day , as a wife your stand may be correct at your point of view... But, as a mother , you should have fought for Shravan... At least , you should have explained your situation to Shravan.. he wasn't a kid then .. Perhaps , shravan would have understood you..."

She paused...

" Rather , you chose your career and Aditya over Shravan ... That was completely unacceptable..."

" Even after that, have you ever tried to meet Shravan...? Don't blame ramnath uncle again... If you would have tried , definitely shravan would have given  his ears to you..."

" You failed as a mother... Infact, you are the reason why Shravan is like this today... He is not the same  shravan who's outside... He battles with the insecurity and loneliness inside him . Now , because of you ,  he couldn't   trust any woman  . Eventually , he started to  drink and he himself degrades  his character . "

I stood froze... I could feel her voice chocking....

I remembered how I have behaved cheap  with a girl infront of sumo on Pushkar ' s wedding party...

Disgusting...!!!

I felt shame...

" He is not my shravan... " She said firmly... Towards the end her voice went in... I could feel her voice mumbling...

My shravan!!!

The word rang something in me...

While I was listening , Nirmala ahuja was sitting calm unable to oppose any of suman's accusations...

" I thought to bring you in Shravan's life thinking that you  will make him happy... But , I was wrong... Never ever come in his life... that's good for him...I will take care of him..."

She said strong....

For the first time,I heard suman spoke out my heart on behalf of me...

Those  same words were hitting my heart since long time and I had no chances to speak them out... Now , Suman spoke the same words that made my heart so warmth..

My eyes curtained with tears while my lips curled up to a grin...

" Suman..."

Nirmala called her hesitantly...

Sumo laughed...

" What did  you say?   Aditya was drunk on that day...?!  "

She took some time to control her ...

I recalled the day when Aditya was trying to misbehave with sumo... A lone tear drop rolled down when I recalled her , running to me to bury her face in search of security...

I gulped hard to understand how hard it would be for her...

" Please don't try to convince me with the same reason that  his friends encouraged him to drink and made his mind cloudy...And , only because of that ,how could he do like that...? "

  " I don't want to remember my past... I came here to return your investment in PCT... Here's the amount you have spent on PCT... Please sign the agreement that you don't have any relationship with PCT anymore..."

I shrunk my brows at her straight forward approach...

  It's not Aditya...but, Nirmala who had invested money in PCT...!!

I  got everything clear now... I assumed it wrong that Aditya was a partner in PCT...

" No suman... Let it be ... It is purely business..."

A wry male voice broke out...

Aditya?!?

Aditya came out of his room and faced Suman straight...

I thought sumo would be retreating...

But , she wasn't...

" Purely business...?! And , aren't you ashamed  to face me...?"

Stating  in disgust,  she continued...

" I was not aware of your plan Aditya... You were ready to help me at the tight situation  and I accepted it as a loan..  you  took this opportunity to be more close with me...I wasn't thinking this much intently...... Later , you came up with wedding proposal which I hated the most"

" What's wrong in it..?" Aditya questioned...

Sumo nodded...

"  Nothing wrong Aditya... but , Aunty... "

She shifted her point to Nirmala..

"Though you know well that I like Shravan you supported Aditya's  proposal..."

She said in a stern voice...

She likes me ?!?!

I felt like fainting... I gripped the door to hold myself..with pounding heart beat,I stood ...

Her voice was high by time to time as she was the one who had more impact than anyone...

I was keenly listening.. I should know the reason why she had accepted his proposal though she didn't like him.....

" Everyone, including God had cheated me... You all made use of my weakness... Nanu has given his word... His health condition... Preeti' s wedding... PCT 's life....Mami ji' s compulsion... I was trapped amidst everything...I...I... kept aside my wish that I love Shravan  , I accepted the wedding ...."

She began to sobb.... The very next moment she regained her composure...

" But... Thank God...I am saved now... I accept ,  Shravan and me are not on good terms... He is not happy with our wedding and was angry with me... Yet , he never mistreated me ... He never rose his voice against me... He cares me still  and I knew he loves me...."

" Leave it... That's my family issue... You both are not related to this anyway... "

Wiping out the tears , she  placed a bag on the table...

" Mr. Aditya.. you had threatened me that you will shut down PCT as you had invested a large amount in it... here's the amount... Sign the documents  that you don't have any relationship with PCT.. "

He pushed the bag to sumo again...

" No... I can't... I wish to continue atleast as a working partner with you... I mean with PCT...!!"

His smile was crooked...

I could sense his double synonym...

My fists curled up in fury.. 

I entered the room like a hawk... The moment I stepped in , I grabbed his shirt ...

Before everyone could react, I slapped him repeatedly where he  had collapsed ...

" I think you have forgotten what you have got from me  on that day... I should have killed you for the reason you tried to misbehave with sumo... She's mine.. She's my wife... Mrs. Shravan Malhotra... Did you get that ?"

" Shravan... Stop it..." I heard Nirmala' s voice behind me...

" Don't you feel ashamed to threaten a women ...how cheap...!"

The anger so far I had stuffed in bursted out like a volcano....

He was one of the reasons why I hate my sumo today... This soared my rage and he was under my vicious attack...

" Shravan..." Sumo tried to stop me...

I didn't stop beating him  until sumo grabbed me away...

" Shravan... We will handle him legally... "

She shouted  and pulled me aside...

I was panting for breath...sumo held my hands tightly in a scare that I may attack him again...

Nirmala was sitting near Aditya and made him to sit comfortable...

" Shravan..." She tried to talk something...

I turned away from her... Sumo eyed me and she  understood that I didn't want to face her ...

" Shravan... We will leave..."

She dragged me outside...

When we came to the parking lot, she left my hand ... 

Throwing  a disgusting look at me , she questioned
..

" Shravan... Are you stalking me?"

I could see her tear filled eyes...

" Sumo... I can explain...!"

Before I could describe my point , she drove away her car swiftly...

Irritated.... I kicked the car ....

"Sumo.... Why?!"

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 2K 14
So guys i was thinking of anither #shraman story a #ss This is gonna be inspired by #edkv tv series The characters are the same.. This is gonna be...
6.7K 312 27
Heyy guys its my first story so forgive me if I hurt your sentiments. This story is starts when Shraman's court marriage happens.
21.2K 1.4K 12
Dread. Panic. Pain. Crippling pain. I am getting married to a man I don't love and now it's too late to do anything... Or is it? What happens when Su...
9.6K 1K 35
He likes her but She always stay irritated🙄 She felt lonely & he held her in his arms❤️ He always says her " I AM PROUD OF YOU"😌 They struggled to...