The Mafia's Surrogate (ON HOL...

By Adwitiya_Bagchi

【Highest Rank】 #2 in Love out of 1.84M stories, on 12th April 2019 #1 in Surrogate on 2nd November 2018 #... More

And here it begins!!
Acknowledgement
Characters and Cast
Chapter 0 ✔️
Chapter 1 ✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6 ✔️
Chapter 7 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12 ✔️
Chapter 13 ✔️
Chapter 14 ✔️
Chapter 15 ✔️
Chapter 16 ✔️
Chapter 17 ✔️
Chapter 18 ✔️
Chapter 19 ✔️
Chaptet 20 ✔️
Chapter 21 ✔️
Chapter 22 ✔️
Chapter 23 ✔️
Chapter 24 ✔️
Chapter 25 ✔️
Chapter 26 (Part I) ✔️
Chapter 26 (Part II) ✔️
Chapter 27 ✔️
Chapter 28 ✔️
Chapter 29 ✔️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Part I)
Warning! (44 - 49)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
My Lovelies!!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Important Announcement
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
I need your help!
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 43 (Part II)

9.3K 399 172
By Adwitiya_Bagchi

-: Flashback continuing :-

Chase's throat clogged up when his fuzzy brain registered the bloody prints on the pathway of the farmhouse. Shoving Luca away, he almost staggered into the farm, when Luca held his shoulder to prevent him from entering.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Chase's temper sparked. His mother was in danger, and his cousin was stopping him.

"Calm down Chase! We can't just barge in there. We have no idea how many people are waiting inside for us to step in, so that they can shoot us," he snarled lowly, trying not to gain amy unwanted attention from the intruders.

Chase stopped thrashing in Luca's grasp and he let him free. Breathing heavily, he threaded his fingers through his hair, tugging on them. His gut wrenched when bizzare thoughts started running in his head, about his mother being harmed or injured.

"Boss, here." Draven handed them over their guns. Luca tucked one in his holster and so did Chase.

Clasping a gun each on their hands, the three prowled into the premises, tiptoeing their way in. It was dark inside, no sign of fracas atleast on the foyer.

Dread coiled around Chase's heart as be accessed the situation he was in. Due to the drugs and alcohol, he wasn't stable enough. Two guards were already dead. Only Hades was probably inside with his mom. Chase hoped that Hades wasn't dead and had protected Aurora.

He tried to keep his eyes vigilant, but his head was spinning. The drug and alcohol were taking a toll on him. He shook his head to clear his vision, but a wave of nausea hit him and he stumbled. Draven quickly stabilised him, and Luca tried to look around for the switch board when soft low light illuminated the whole space.

Chase had to squint due to the sudden intrusion. His eyes were sensitive to light due to the drugs. But when his vision cleared after a few seconds dread settled in his heart, and his pulse quickened at the sight in front of him.

His mom, the Aurora Morgan was sitting on the floor on her knees, tears running down her cheek. But that's not what made his blood boil in this veins. It was her condition.

Her face was badly bruised, one black eye and split lip. Dried blood was visible near her chin, hair disheveled. A piece of cloth was stuffed into her mouth and her arms were slashed open with a knife, which were tied behind her. Blood was still flowing down ber wounds.

"Mom!" Chase howled out in agony, and tried to run towards her. But the moment he took one step, 2 pair of hands swaddled around him and pushed him down on the floor, making him immobile.

"Boss!" Before Draven could rescue him, something hard hit the back of his head. His vision swarmed and inexplicable pain spread through his skull. He stumbled down on the ground beside Chase and clutched his head, passing out due to the strike.

Chase gritted his teeth and tried to unclasp himself out of the men's grasp when a harsh voice resonated in the entire room.

"Settle down boy, a lot is left to unfold." Chase's face snapped towards the man whom he just noticed. His face was still not visible due to low light, but he was wearing a black suit and a rifle in his hands.

"Who the fuck are you bastard? Let go of my mother!" Chase roared out, trying to thrash his way out.

The man leaned forward in his seat, keeping his arms on the armrest of the couch. Chase's eyes widened in trepidation as olive green shes glared back at him from the back of his mask.

"Benjamin." He glowered at him, griding his jaw hard.

"Chase Morgan, delighted to meet you for the first time." Benjamin Kavanagh, the Don of Ireland, was an infamous name in the Ndrangheta. He had managed to unwind his territory from the famous leading mob families.

"Let go of her you coward!" Chase growled out. Fury roared through his mind, as he analysed the situation around him. He wasn't that strong enough to fight alone due to the drugs. His limbs were unstable and he was having difficulty to concentrate, even stand on his own feet. Draven had passed out beside him due to the bat he received on his head. Luca was getting beaten to pulp on the other side of the other side room by Benjamin's men.

They had been hemmed in from all sides by his soldiers. His only hope was Hades, and only God knew where he was.

"I must say that your mother does know how to fight..." Benjamin said in an edgy tone adjusting his collar, where claw marks were visible. Even in a situation like this, Chase's chest swelled up in pride. She had clawed his face. His eyes flew towards his mother, and a smile grazed his face.

Aurora Morgan held her head high and gave a subtle nod to Chase. She was a strong woman, who never surrendered easily.

Benjamin's scoffed when he saw Chase giving him a smirk.

"...but her skills are not good enough." Saying this Benjamin pushed Aurora down on the ground by kicking her back. She shrieked out and fell on the ground on her face, hurting her already wounded chin.

"You bastar...."

"You motherfucker, let go of me!"

Before Chase could react to the way Benjamin pushed his mother down, a harsh voice resonated in the room. Three men were pulling an injured Hades down the staircase. He was jerking violently in their grasp. A nasty cut was visible on his temple and blood was dripping out of it.

"Ouuu, look who we have here. The infamous Hades Morgan!" Benjamin's taunting voice rang around all of them. Benjamin's men carried away Draven and Luca in one corner of the room and tied them up with a rope. Both of them were passed out, on the verge of death.

"Chase..." Hades whispered as soon as he saw the miserable condition of his.

"Now now now, enough of family drama. I am getting impatient here," Benjamin mocked in a throaty tone, and unlocked the safety of his gun, pressing Aurora down again with his shoes. She winced in pain and Hades eyes widened as he saw the miserable condition of his Queen.

Aurora's eyes teared as he saw the pathetic condition of people around her. Hades, her best friend was injured and his son was down on the floor. Luca, her nephew was lying almost dead in the corner of the room along with Draven. She felt helpless.

"Let her go your son of a ...."

Before he could finish his statement a loud bang resonated in the room and everyone stilled. It was an empty shot by Benjamin and an open threat to all, not to mess around.

"I am not up for unnecessary dramas, so I would get to the point directly," Benjamin growled out and pulled Aurora up by fisting her hair. She grinded her jaw to bear the pain, but didn't let out any sound from her mouth.

Opening one of her hands, Benjamin placed the gun in her hand, and locked her body with his. His grasp was tight, as he aimed where Hades was standing. Chase was made to sit up on his hauches by Benjamin's soldiers who were holding him down.

Aurora's eyes widened as she looked at the gun. She felt disgusted at his touch on her and at the same time fear crawled into her body as she though of, what kind of sick ideas were flying in Benjamin's head.

Bringing his mouth near her, he licked her ear shell and she shuddered in disgust. "You did a very big mistake, by choosing Andrew over me. Now its time you suffer the consequences of your choice." Benjamin whispered harshly and tightened his hold on her.

Aurora's eyes pricked with tears as fear settled in her nerves. She was tired of explaining to Benjamin why she had no choice but to marry Andrew. Her marriage was a tactical decision, her parents made.

Aurora had been promised to Benjamin at an very early age, and she had always accepted her parents decision. Over time Aurora started liking Benjamin for his ambitious nature and possessive side. He was brave and courageous which had always intrigued Aurora in her teenage years.

But the moment Benjamin distangeled his territory from Ndrangheta, he was labelled as a traitor and Aurora was married off to the Don of Ndrangheta, Andrew Morgan.

She had protested in the beginning, cause the 19 year old girl had already developed feelings for Benjamin by then. But as time passed she accepted Andrew, not only because she never got a choice, but because she never got a reason not to. Andrew had loved her fervently and was protective of her, caring and respected ber choices. Being the Capo wasn't a task of faint heart. He ruled brutally over thousands of men, but he never brought violence home.

She didn't regret marrying Andrew, except for the small ounce of guilt that had always been there in the deepest corner of her heart. The guilt which made her think that she had betrayed Benjamin.

Now he had came back with a vicious mindset, of destroying everyone she considered dear.

"Now, my love, choose. Either your best friend, or your son." Benjamin's words sent chills down her spine and her eyes widened. The gun shook in her hand, but Benjamin steadied it.

"Don't do this," she growled harshly, turning her head slightly too look at him. But his eyes glowered with so much hate that even Aurora couldn't help but cower back a little. Dragging his other hand, he kept it at the base of her throat, applying very little pressure.

"Do it Aurora. I am ready to lay down my life for my Queen," Hades said, his posture straight, as he prepared himself to lay his life down for Chase.

"No! Don't kill him mom. Kill me." Aurora head whipped from Hades to Chase, as she looked at both of them with tears running down her cheeks. Both of them were very dear to her. One, her son and the other, her confidant.

"We both know whom you want to save. So spare us all the drama and kill Hades." Benjamin's words was riving her heart. Tears pricked at her eyes, and her nose stinked with emotions.

Killing wasn't in her nature. It was against her morals.

"Do it Aurora, before I kill your son for you. You have two bullets. Put it to good use." Benjamin's cruel words broke a sob out of Aurora's throat and she wailed out.

Hades and Aurora exchanged a look, before Hades gave her a curt nod. 'Do it' he mouthed.

A bang rang out in the room and the bullet shot Hades's thigh. He sank down on the floor yelping out in pain. Blood dripped out and his slack turned red in a few seconds.

Aurora cried out at the pain of Hades' and her knees shook, but before she could react more, Benjamin steadied her arm and aimed again at Hades. "One more time love."

She shook her head, and bit her lip trying to aim somewhere else but Benjamin's hold didn't waver.
Another bullet left her gun, aimed at Hades' chest. He toppled down on the ground howling out in pain.

Aurora sobbed out as her hands shook and the gun fell down from her hands. Benjamin's lip widened in a twisted grin and he chuckled out darkly.

Chase thrashed helplessly on the ground, regretting taking drugs and alcohol on an unfortunate day. Hades was also down and there was no hope left anymore. They would surely die today.

Benjamin motioned towards a man who was standing in the back. Chase squinted his eyes to look at the man, who strolled upto Luca and fisted out something from his pocket.

Chase's eyes widened when he saw his face. He was the same boy who sold hin the drugs at the club. He was a fucking spy working for Benjamin!

His heart banged his rib cage as the boy handed over the packet of drugs to Benjamin, and he smirked back at Chase. Something was cooking in his mind, and Chase was dreading his ideas. Benjamin was a twisted man and he loved to play with his victims.

"You shouldn't take drugs young Morgan. Didn't you mother tell you that?" Benjamin mocked and Aurora's eyes widened at his words as she eyed Chase accusingly.

Chase gave an apologizing look to his mother, but the situation was so messed up, he wasn't sure what to do.

"Now Aurora, let's see. Do you love your son?" Her heart leaped into her throat at Benjamin's words. Cold sweat ran down her forehead as she gave him a pleading look. She could fight against everything but the mention of her son from his mouth turned her blood cold in her veins.

"Don't Ben," Aurora whimpered looking at Benjamin. His angry olive green eyes turned soft only for a few seconds before they turned sharp in a flash.

Fisting her hair, she yanked her into his chest and growled out, "Answer me!"

"Ofcourse I do!"

"More than yourself?" Panic surged through Chase's body at Benjamin's word. He shook his head frantically as the impending circumstances cleared out in his head.

"Yes." Aurora snipped, glowering ar Benjamin.

His smirk widened as he held out the packet of drugs in front of her eyes. Aurora gave it a look and glared back at Benjamin.

"Take it then, and relieve everyone else of their pain."

"Mom no!" Chase thrashed frantically in the man's grasp. Adrenaline pumped through his entire body at Benjamin's words. He tried to push them away, and fight his way out. Three more men pushed him on the ground, tying him up with rope. He kicked and punched but was outnumbered.

Tears welled up in Aurora's eyes at the scene infront of her. She sniffled and looked back at Benjamin who was gazing at her with cold eyes.

"Promise me, you won't kill my son," she whispered. Benjamin's eyes swarmed with mirth. "I promise."

"Mom! Don't even think about it. Don't do it mom! Please!" Chase pleaded but Aurora turned a deaf ear to him.

"Promise me," she reiterated.

"I am a cruel man Aurora. Ruthless and manipulative. But you know I am true to my words. I take promises very seriously. This current situation is because of a promise too," he growled in her ears.

Aurora nodded her head and bit her lip. Taking the packet of drug from his hand, she gave Chase a longing gaze and said, "I love you, my son."

Chase's face scrunched up in dread as he shook his head profusely. Tears ran down his cheeks and he thrashed in the grasp of his trappers. "Mom don't!"

Turning her eyes away Aurora threw a last despising look to Benjamin and whispered "I pity you Kavanagh."

Those were the last words she uttered before tearing open the packet and depositing the entire packet of powder down her throat.

Chase's movement stilled as her mother gulped it down. Taking a knife out of his holster, Benjamin stabbed her back and she whimpered out at the pain. Her eyes widened and her lips parted, as Benjamin let her body loose and she fell down on the ground with a thud.

It didn't even take a minute as her body started convulsing. Her breathing turned laboured and she gasped and exhaled harshly. Her pupils dilated and her limbs started trembling.

Within a few seconds her lips turned blue and her eyes crossed, as she choked on something. She punched the floor repeatedly with her fist, her other hand rubbing her chest.

Benjamin kneeled down in front of the dying woman and whispered his last words to her. "See you in hell Ruri."

Flashback ends

SARAH

Tears ran down my eyes as Chase glowered at the ceiling. His eyes were shining with unshed tears but his face was masked with an unrelenting harshness and cruelty. His fingers were in curled around in a fist as he harshly exhaled a shallow breath.

"What happened after that?" I broke the silence of the room, cause I couldn't bare the tormented look on his face. He was one of the strongest man, but he was also a prisoner to his past.

"He didn't kill me as he promised mom. But I still remember his last words to me, before I passed out."

"What was that?' i asked, silently.

'Only if you weren't reckless, your mother could have been alive today. She gave up on her life, cause of the petty notion; Love.'

I felt tongue-tied as I observe the man infront of me. He had been though so much. Saw his mother dying in front of him. And he still blamed himself because of that.

"I detest love Sarah, I fucking despise it. My mother gave up on her life because of love. I don't deserve any love from anybody. Neither do I want to. It's a weakness. And a man like me, can't afford that."

My heart broke with his words. Now I knew why was he so against the notion of love. It had only brought him pain.

"My father was a fool in love. After I opened my eyes in the hospital two days later, the funeral was already over and my father had broke down. He couldn't cope up with the loss of his wife, so he shut himself away from the world."

My eyes stinged with tears. If Andrew had been so miserable after his wife's death, he surely loved her zealously.

"That was his ultimate plan. Andrew broke down and he Benjamin thought so would I. If I had, our territory would have been taken by other ruling families." Chase let out a harsh breath and I interlaced my fingers with his, a silent support.

"I didn't even get the time to grieve over my loss. On the fourth day I had to officially take up my father position as the Capo of Ndregheta."

I sobbed out. Everyone was so busy with themselves that no one saw the little boy and his loss.

"The world feed on the weaks, and I couldn't afford to appear weak in the mafia. I had to rule with an iron grip or I would have been thrown down."

I nodded mt head and looked down. Every bit of information he provided today was too overwhelming for me.

"Do you still blame yourself for it?" I asked, dreading the answer.

His eyes narrowed down to slits as he glared at the back of his hand. "I do. She died because of me. If I hadn't been so reckless that day, she would have been alive today."

I shook my head and opened my mouth to disapprove his words. But Chase eyes darted towards the closet.

Climbing down from the bed abruptly he strode into the closet and walked back within a few seconds carrying a rectangular box.

"What is it?" I asked.

He opened the box and took a knife. It's handle was twisted and it looks strangely familiar.

"Rings a bell?" he asked, scrutinizing me.

I nodded but then shook my head. I had seen it somewhere but wasn't sure where. I peered up at him, demanding an explanation.

"This is the same knife Benjamin plunged into my mother's back and the same knife that had been tattooed on my back."

I gasped out and my hand flew to my mouth in shock. Why had he preserved it?

"Cause I want to stab the same knife into his fucking heart when I will kill him." The brutality of his words sent a cold wave of fear down my spine.

Shaking his head, he kept the knife back in its case and looked back at me, his eyes cold and harsh. "It wasn't my intention to call you a fucking surrogate. But when Andrew pushed the wrong buttons at the wrong time, I blasted that out."

My eyes darted to him, and I gulped down a painful lumb. It was one of the most painful day of my life. His words had affected me so fiercely, that I almost started detesting my child.

"I had instantly regretted my words Sarah. The moment they were out, I loathed myself for saying them. I know I had hurt you, but a mere sorry won't be enough to aid that deep pain in your heart that I have inflicted on you with my words."

I didn't know how to react or what to say, so I gazed at him deeply.

"I was deeply hurt Chase. You dont have any idea what I felt at that time. It was as if my heart was getting torn apart from my chest," I mumbled, biting my lips. Tears stung my eyes but I blinked them away.

"I know, thats why I couldn't bring myself to talk to you for a few days." Chase's voice rumbled.

"It might be difficult for you to express your feelings towards me, Chase. But I knew, what I felt for you. It wasn't a moment of weakness or small crush. Those emotions developed in me over time," I saif deeply gazing at his dark pools of chocolate.

"Felt?" he asked.

My eyebrows shot up at his question, "What?"

"You said felt. You don't feel anymore?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowing into a deep frown.

I chuckled out wistfully. "Feelings just dont die Chase. I was deeply hurt bu your words and at the same time I was angry at you too. But that doesnt mean my lov ... " I shut my lips and snapped my face to the other side. Shit! I almost said that I was in love with him.

Silence prevailed in the room. A long stretched silence. Until, I turned my head back to look at him. His eye bore me with such an intensity as if he could see my soul. Clearing my throat, I gave him a tight lipped smile.

Exhaling harshly, he grabeed my nape amd pulled me down to down to brush his lips with mine. My body froze and my pulse accelerated at his action.

"I was a fool trying to perceive things in a different way. From the first day I saw you, I had a very strong attraction for you. At first the plan was just to seduce you into my bed, but then I saw how different you were. How innocent and impeccable you were." he whispered on my lips, his hot breath causing havoc in my stomach.

"Then I decided to use you as my surrogate and let you go. My life was a brutal and ugly zone. But it was impossible to keep my distance from you. With time each and everything you did drew me more towards you. I was falling into a deep pit, and I did nothing to save myself. I let myself get trapped by your charms." He pecked my lip one more time and released my neck. His words affected me more than I had thought it would.

Taking a deep breath, I gazed at him. There was passion and admiration shining in his dark brown eyes, but I needed a little space. "It would take some time for your words to sink into me."

He nodded, and looked down at our entiwned hands.

"Do you still want us to be together?" I asked. He instantly tightened his hold on my hand and nodded. "Off course. More than anything."

"Would be able to protect me Chase?" He sat up straight and pulled me into his lap. His eyes were harsh and cold, brutally menancing. Taking my knuckles upto his lips, he kissed them and glared back at me.

"I will protect you and our son with everything in me. I will burn, obliterate and maim if that means protecting you."

His words should had scared me away but it didn't. In the place of it, I felt my heart blossomimg more for him. My love for him intensified.

"I need some time Chase. Give me a few hours to decide." I requested him and he nodded after glancing at me for a few seconds.

"Okay, take your time. I won't force you. But don't forget onething." His chocolate brown eyes studied me with such piercing scrutiny that my toes curl up.

Taking my hand he kept it on his chest, just above his heart. "Whatever love this organ is still capable of, it belongs only to you."

*******

I didn't go down for lunch, neither for dinner. Diana brought my food in the room at appropriate times.

Chase had maintained his distance for the whole day, giving me enough time and space to think. What he had gone through was cruel and inhuman. His mother gave up on her life because she had loved her son unconditionally.

But his last confession had left me stunned to my core. Even after detesting the love, that had brought so much pain in his life; he indirectly said that he loved me. He did love me. My heartbeat intensified whenever his words were ringing in my head. My stomach felt giddy at his confession. Heat creeped up in my cheeks and my lips automatically curled into a smile.

Taking a deep breath, I climbed down from the bed. I had taken up my decision, but before that I needed to test one thing.

Making my resolve, I walked out of my room and strode towards his office. I knocked on his door and the moment her ordered to come in, I strolle my way in.

His eyes turned earnest as soon he saw me. As if he was waiting for me to come the whole day. I prowled upto him and stood in front of him, crossing my arms on my chest.

"I have made a decision," I said.

"And?"

"But before I announce it, I have a request."

He accessed me for a few seconds. "And what is it?"

"I want to meet my papa, face to face."

*******

CHASE

I sent the last sms to Mike, telling him to tighten the security at the hotel. It was a risky task, but I couldn't say no to her.

When she appeared in front of me yesterday evening, I expected something else. I wasn't sure what she had decided. Did she want to live with me or not. But if me letting her meet her father could strengthen our bond, then I was ready to take the risk.

I knew where that was coming from. She got emotional when I talked about my mother yesterday. I was aware of the risks meeting her father now could appear. He could easily coax her to not give me a chance. Or to stay away from me. But I was ready to take any risk, if she was happy.

Sarah climbed down the stairs in a white maternity dress, my mom's scarf draped around her neck. She looked like a angel, coming down from heaven, and I couldn't break my eyes from her. She was just so beautiful.

Lexi appeared beside her, her eyes pleading me, but I shook my head, glaring at her. As soon as she came to know that I had decided to take Sarah to meet Robert, she demanded a visit too. But I had no reason to take her, so I denied Lexi.

I kissed Sarah's lips as soon as her steps came to a halt in front of me and she flushed, giving me a shy look. Interlacing our fingers, we strolled towards my car, Keven hot on our heels.

The car roared to life, and drove out of the mansion premises as soon as we all settled down in our respective seats. Keven sat on the shotgun, his eyes vigilant.

Sarah's face was radiating with joy as she beamed at the outside scenery. She was going to meet her father, after almost 9 months. Off course she was happy.

Taking her hand in mine, I traced her knuckles with my thumb and her face whirled back at me. Her crystal blue eyes were gleeming with joy, as she regarded me.

"Remember what I told you yesterday, love. No matter what." I didn't know what her papa would say to her. I could only hope that she would keep trust in my love.

"Thank you Chase. Now I know that I didn't make a wrong decision," she muttered with a soft smile.

"And what was your decision?" I asked.

Before she could reply, a car crashed with the trunk of my car. It spunned around, and Sarah yelled out in panic.

"What the fuck is going on!?" I growled out, taking out my gun from my holster and glowered outside. My eyes widened as I accessed the situation. We had been surrounded by three other cars, and the men had already drawn out their weapons.

"Down," I quickly ducked Sarah head down but due to her buldging stomach she could not bend too much. Though my car was bullet proof but I didn't want to take any risk with her.

A loud band resonated and the car catapulted, in air. Everything else zoned out for me, as I tried to gather Sarah in my arms but I got thrusted to the other side due to the impact of whriling.

The car crashed down on the ground on it's back, my head colliding with the door. Black dots appeared in front of my eyes as I sensed blood dripping down my ears. My vision blurred as I tried to look at Sarah, but my vision blackened.

The only thing I noticed was a pair of legs coming towards me in brown leather shoes, before I succumbed to the dark abyss.

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Hey Lovelies 😥😥
I am sad cause last chapter didn't receive much comments and votes 😢😢😢

Don't you see my tears.🥺🥺 Why didn't you commented more on the last chapter 😔

But as I promised, here is the update! 😀😀

Did you like this chapter? Share your thoughts with me 😇☺️

What do you think will happen next? What are your thoughts about Aurora and Benjamin?

Vote 🌟 & Comment 💬 🥺🥺

It doesn't even take more than 10 seconds for you but it makes me immensely happy. 😀🤗

Take care. I love you all 😘💖❤️

Thank you 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 57.3K 44
COMPLETED✅ Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
251K 3.3K 36
'Dominic Carson'. The man you would never wish to cross paths with. The name which can make you regret the day you were born. He is a walking nightma...
162K 3.7K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
1M 30.1K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...