IRREGULAR//21NBA

By hotcheetozzz

"You don't see shit like that everyday, I know that." More

Disclaimer
Epigraph
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
ARC 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

4.7K 242 743
By hotcheetozzz

BOW!

lol i aint realize how longs its been since i updated this, my fault🥴

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy💕

*----//----*

Sheyaa's Current Pregnancy Status: 1 Month; 1-2 weeks pregnant

*----//----*

"Dadaaaaa." Kai and Kaiyah whined, eyes starting to tear up while small lips wavered, and Sheyaa sighed a little, physically tired. The twins had started preschool two weeks ago, so of course he couldn't get too annoyed with the fact that this was a new environment for them, but doing this every morning when he dropped them off before he made his way to work was kind of exhausting. Exhausting, but he was determined to be patient with his kids. He squatted down to come to eye level with them.

"Come 'ere ." And he opened his arms wide watching as the two came running to him, their little backpacks and lunch boxes bouncing along with them, Kaiyah almost tripping on her little feet. "Na, what did I talk to you guys about?"

"We growin' up." Kaiyah muttered.

"Right. And growin' up means what?" He asked.

Kai took a second to ponder, before little brown eyes lit up. "Eatin' cookies...and learnin'!"

He smiled. "Exactly lil man. So you guys are becomin' big kids, and big kids go to school to learn and eat cookies. But not fo' the whole day. Mama finna be hea to pick y'all up later on, just like she been doin'. So I'll see you later, ok?"

They both pouted but nodded. "Na, give dada some goodbye kisses and hugs."

Sheyaa laughed as the two proceeded to tackle him, and he fell on his ass as they bombarded him with kisses, hugging his arms and legs playfully. Other parents looked at them weird, but Kaiyah frowned and bucked at them, and they turned away and let them be. They disconnected, and he waved them goodbye as they ran into the building, heart happy. He knew his mood was going to be ruined when he got to work, but with the profession he was in, that was to be expected honestly.

"They look just like you."

Sheyaa turned to see some man approaching the building, bookbag in tote, dressed up nicely. His outfit was such a clear contrast from the face tattooes he had, the most notible one the big ass red star on his left cheek. He was muscular as fuck, about a couple inches taller than him, full beard, short hair, hazel eyes, and caramel skin.

"Thanks bruh. Those ma lil mini me's." He smiled happily, and the man gave a small grin in return. The man's meer presence had peaked his curiosity, and Sheyaa raised an eyebrow as he examined the taller who suddenly chuckled, which was deep and gruff to his ears.

He realized he was staring too hard and stopped himself. "Ma fault. It's just me judgin' off appearances and shit, but you just don't seem like the teacher type."

"I get that a lot. Always gotta remind people you can't judge a book by its cover though, I may not look like it, but I'm one damn good english teacher." And the man absentmindedly checked his phone, before quickly putting it away.

"I need to get to ma classroom though, so you have a good day beautiful." And Sheyaa nodded and was about to return the sentiment, before pausing and realizing what the man had said. It was too late to do anything about it though, because the taller was already walking inside the building, the glass door closing behind him.

He made a face before shaking his head, beginning to walk back to his car, raising his arms over his head and stretching. Sheyaa climbed into the drivers seat, but before pulling off, brought his hand to rub small circles on his stomach.

He sighed. It was about to be a long ass day.

~

"This is ridiculous! I have the clothes right here, why can't I return them?!"

Sheyaa huffed. "Like I said befo', our return policy requires that you bring yo clothes back within thirty days, with yo receipt, and with the tags still with or on the clothes."

"Ok, and? What's the problem?"

"...Ma'am, you just said it's been three months since you bought these clothes, you have no receipt, and the tags are nowhere to be found. So if we use our thinkin' caps, and remember what I just said, I can't really do anythang about your clothes now, can I?" If the woman wanted to throw a tantrum and act like a child, he would speak to her like one, Sheyaa didn't give a fuck.

The woman threw her hands up, upset, the strong smell of rabk body odor coming from her person making him scrunch his nose. "This is bullshit! I have been a valuable, paying customer in this store for over three years! I demand to speak to your manager right NOW!"

"You talkin' to the manager right now. Funky bitch." Markeyvius, one of his employees grumbled, walking behind him with a cart full of clothes that needed to be put back on the racks.

"You been a customer of the store for over three years and you don't know the return policy? The dumbass leaped out." Maria, another employee smiled tauntingly, chewing her gum while signalling for the next person in line to come to her register.

"What's your corporate number? You all think that you can speak to me like this?! I am the customer and I basically make your paycheck! I will make sure all of you are out of a job by the end of the day!"

"Mmmhmm." Sheyaa hummed, scribbling down the corporate number and boredly holding it out to the white lady, who rudely snatched it out his hand. She began to make the phone call right then and there, and he sighed again. "Ma'am, now that you have the number, if you could move out ma line-"

"I am not movin' ANYWHERE!" The woman shrieked, and practically everyone in the vicinity winced at the high pitch tone of the screech. "Everyone can wait, I am not leavin' this spot until all of you are fired!"

Sheyaa pursed his lips, agitated. The line was starting to get longer, customers annoyance clear on their faces, some indifferent while very few sympathetic. It was a busy day in general, and his employees seemed to have busy lines of their own, and overall it didn't seem like things were getting better anytime soon. At this point the woman was breathing fire, and throughout her ranting, her pointed finger was slowly getting closer to Sheyaa's face. He silently glared at her, not moving an inch, daring her to touch him.

"Uhh uhh pussy ass hoe." Destiny appeared out of nowhere, slapping the womans hand away from his face. "I will beat the piss out yo ass, and step on yo lumpy ass head, back away from my boss."

Sheyaa was pretty close with his staff, they were like another family to him. A very mismatched family, but still family nonetheless. They looked out for each other, and were extremely protective of one another because retail was a hard and annoying ass environment to work in, so of course they weren't going for this lady trying to get in his face. Especially because he was pregnant, and had just told them about it this morning.

The white woman growled, baring his yellow and chipped teeth. "Move you whore!"

"Bitch you move! Keep fuckin' playin' with me, I'll find out who yo baby daddy is, lick on his balls, and make him fall in love bitch, just cause I can!" Destiny continued, already bouncing on her toes, bucking at the white lady. "Dumb bitch, don't make me put ma wig in a rubberband!"

"You heard her, take yo stankin' ass the fuck on." Kirk snapped, making his way towards them, looking the woman up and down. "You botherin' ma boss and ma baby mama, go make yo call outside befo' we throw you out, you wrinkly, mothball smellin' bitch!"

It would of been better if the woman backed off after that; there was a reason why Sheyaa kept those two, more specifically the brownskin woman, in the back and on the floor to work. Their tempers were crazy, and they were always ready to fight someone. But then the woman made a show of puckering up her nonexistent lips, before taking a deep and nasty sniff, and hacked up a nasty loogie which she sent flying towards Destiny.

The whole store went silent as the spit slid down the woman's brownskin, and Destiny's face scrunched up as she slowly wiped it off. She silently took off her hoop earrings and handed them to Kirk, gathered her braided blue wig into a low ponytail, and came up out her shoes.

Sheyaa watched with happy eyes as the young woman charged the white lady, slapping the fuck out of her before grabbing her by the hair, and then kicking her in the ankle. The woman fell on the floor screaming in pain, and everyone watched as Destiny dragged her all the way to the restroom by her oily blonde locks, the door slamming closed behind her ominously.

Sheyaa cleared his throat, before grabbing the phone that was connected to the intercoms that were spread throughout the building. "Attention customers, attention customers, a fifty percent discount on all items is available to you lovely people as long as this lil incident stays inside this store."

Everyone cheered and whooped in excitement, and he smiled, coming off the intercom to take the next customer. They were finally picking up the pace again, getting the customers things check out and slowly making the long line shorter, when Destiny came out the restroom still dragging the lady by her hair.

Who was now crying, had a couple knots on her head, and was drenched from her head down to her toes.

"Take yo stupid ass the fuck on, potty water smellin' ass bitch. You banned from this muthafuckin' store so don't come back, and don't give me a reason to come and find yo ass, pussy ass hoe." And as soon as the brownskin woman let go of blondes hair, the white lady dashed for the front entrance of the store, crying ugly tears.

Everyone continued as normal, but Sheyaa and his employees laughed, Destiny coming behind the register and cheesing.

"Whatchu do to her baby?" Kirk smirked, wrapping an arm around the girls small waist and bringing her close.

"I made that hoe wash ma face, the fuck? I wasn't finna break out cuz she wanna spit toxic waste on ma pretty skin." And she giggled when the muscular man nuzzled into her collar bone, biting the skin lightly. "Then I beat her ass all up and down the restroom, and then shoved her head in a toilet and gave her ugly ass a swirly. I woulda shoved her head in piss water, but unfortunately you do yo job and make sure them stalls clean so."

"Y'all are so ugly, I swea'." Markeyvius muttered, watching with a stank face as Destiny hugged Kirk, the man's hands going down and grabbing her ass.

"Someones mad that they lonelyyyy." Maria laughed, scanning item after item for her current customer, and loading them into a bag.

The skinny brownskin man rolled his eyes. "That's rich comin' from the single glittery lesbian."

"Single glittery lesbian by choice because she's in her bag, lets not get shit fucked up now, I can get pussy just fine. You on the other hand are a serial cheater fruit loop, whose phone is currently dry as the Sahara desert because you got burned by another bitch who wasn't even yo bitch and now everyone in the city knows."

Marykeyvius started going off, and the rest of them cackled, Sheyaa smiling as he counted up some change before giving it to a customer with their reciept. Today wasn't as bad as he thought it would be, it started off hectic, but these guys always knew how to keep a smile on his face and he appreciated them for that.

~

Sheyaa had been completing some of his online school work, tired after coming home from work, when the doorbell had rung. It was late and as far as he knew, no one in this apartment was expecting someone. And Joe and Ben had keys to their apartment to come in when they choosed, so he wasn't going to get up and get it, because he knew it wasn't them. Maybe someone had rung their door by mistake.

But the ringing persisted and he slowly felt himself get agitated, about to get up when a shirtless Kentrell stomped from the twins bedroom, sweatpants wet from helping the kids take a bath beforehand, and a deep frown on his face. He muttered that he'll get it, approaching the door slowly, piece already out. The older watched the younger look through the peep hole before kissing his teeth, and roughly swinging the door open.

"Who the fuck is you lil nigga?" Kentrell snapped. "You lucky that I ain't put ma kids to bed just yet, cuz if you woulda woke them up ringin' ma doorbell like that, I woulda came out hea' and whooped yo muthafuckin' ass."

"U-Uh, hi. I-I um, I apologize-"

"Ma nigga, hurry the fuck up. English bitch, do you speak it? All that muthafuckin' stutterin' you doin', say it witcho chest-"And because of his boyfriends lovely people skills, Sheyaa took it upon himself to place his laptop to the side and get up, going to see who the hell was at the door. He slide up beside his lover, looking the lightskin, green eyed boy up and down.

"What business you got hea lil nigga? You a friend of Drew or sum?" He asked, realizing that his son and this boy looked around the same age.

"Uh, sumthin' like that." And both older men raised an eyebrow at that. "I'm sorry fo' comin' over so late, y'all his parents right? I just...wanna talk to him. If that's aight with y'all."

"Mmmhmm." Kentrell hummed sassily, jutting out his hip and looking the boy up and down, already wary of the younger. Sheyaa was too, he could feel that something about this niggas vibe was off and he didn't exactly like it, but he still called out to his oldest to come to the door.

"Wassup-" Drew stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of the other boy, before rolling his eyes. "What do you want Sean?"

"Can I talk to you? Please?" The lightskin pleaded. "I know you mad at me, but please hea' me out."

"..." He watched as his son kissed his teeth before silently turning around, Sean looking at them expectedly before they eventually let him inside.

"If you try anythang, I'll shoot you-"

"Calm yo ass, he is a child." Sheyaa muttered, elbowing Kentrell. "And you betta keep that door open Drew!" He called out to his son, watching as the teens went into the bedroom, and like he expected the door stayed opened.

"Since when he had a nigga?" Kentrell muttered, walking into the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Ion know." Sheyaa responded, leaning back against the counter, and his lover was quick to pour them some of their favorite juice into a cup before handing it to him. He kissed his lover on the cheek as a thank you and drank about half of the juice, watching the frown on his boyfriends face get bigger.

He handed the cup to the younger. "He would of told us eventually baby, relax."

Kentrell only grunted, and gulped the rest of the drink down, before peeking down the hallway. He watched hazel eyes stare hard at Drews bedroom door, before slowly walking towards it.

"Don't do that, give him some privacy." He whispered, even though he kind of wanted to listen in himself. His lover rolled his eyes at him and gave him a look, and then they were both silently creeping to Drew's bedroom door, standing besides it and listening in on the teens conversation.

"-ain't tryin' to hea' nuthin' you got to say right na."

"Are you really mad at me bruh?!" Sean whispered increduously. "It ain't even all that deep shawty!"

"Nigga yes it fuckin' is, cuz you lied, and liars just rub me the wrong fuckin' way! All you had to do was keep shit real, then maybe I wouldn't be trippin'! Excuse the fuck outta me if I don't wanna be referred to as yo 'homeboy' at school, when behind closed doors you be all up on me!"

"Drew, you overreactin'-"

"Overreactin'?! Boy kiss ma ass! And then it doesn't help that when the subject comes up, you don't be tryin' to talk to me about it. If you aren't ready to come out that's fine, but if you want to be ma boyfriend, can I at least get an explaination as to why though?"

"..."

"Like I really don't see the issue, sure we might have like one or two homophobes at school, but for the most part everybody, even yo homeboys at school know I'm gay, and they cool with it. So again, I'm not seein' the problem-"

"It's ma dad. H-He..." Sean's voice wavered, and there was some shuffling heard in the room. "...I like you so much Drew, you dope as hell, forreal. You cute, smart, funny, and just so yourself, and I really like that about you. But ma pops...he don't go fo' that shit. He get on me if I even 'look' gay, so if he found out that I was bi..."

"...Sean you shoulda just told me. You don't live in the best environment to be out, so that's why it's hard fo' you. I get it really. I went through that shit back home, that's why I wasn't really out like that maself."

"Please be patient with me. I wanna make this work, I really do. But he could kick me out, and I-"

There was more shuffling, and Sheyaa peeked in the room to see Drew and Sean in a tight hug, rocking back and forth against each other. He back away from the door, having heard enough, thinking to himself.

~

"Y'all don't like him, do y'all?"

"Hell naw."

"Sho don't."

His son pouted, and Sheyaa took a sip of water, before absentmindedly flicking the boy in his forehead while doing so. When the twins were tucked away and in bed, the four of them, Sheyaa, Kentrell, Drew, and Louie, would stay up a hour or two afterwards, chilling before going to sleep themselves. They would either smoke and play video games or smoke and talk, and tonight they were doing the latter minus the smoking because he was well, knocked up.

He knew Drew was going to talk to them about his boyfriend eventually, because the younger told them everything, and was very open about the things going on in his life. That's what he liked about their relationship; may his beautiful mother rest in peace and continue to watch over them, but he hated how he wasn't able to talk about some things with her because he was afraid of how she would react. So he made sure to let Drew know that he could talk to them about anything, and he meant anything.

"Why though?"

"There's just sumthin' about him." Sheyaa muttered, and he felt his son turn to look at him from his spot besides him on the couch. "I can't put ma finger on it."

Drew sent him a blank stare. "That's not a good excuse dad, can y'all be a lil more specific?"

"That dl shit, ion like it." Kentrell started, shaking his head all while fixing the blanket on their bodies before looking at their son. "Imma tell you like this hea': tryin' a relationship with them kind of niggas ain't it. It's basically like fuckin' around and goin' back in the closet, I hope you know that."

"But...his dad is homophobic and shit, it's not like he can help it."

"What's happenin' with his dad is sad yes, and that's a valid reason why he can't come out sure. But if he has any real respect fo' you, he wouldn't put you through this shit." His lover continued, and he nodded in agreement.

"It might not seem like it's all that bad na, but when he's constantly slappin' yo hand away when you wanna hold hands in public, and y'all gotta sneak around to do every lil fuckin' thang with each other all the time, its gonna get annoyin'." Sheyaa said. "You wanna be someone's secret Drew? Cuz it kinda sounds like you do."

Drew silently shook his head, and Kentrell nodded. "And you shouldn't. Because you have been out and proud fo' a while, you are very comfortable in yo skin, and you shine Drew. And I'll be damned if this Sesame nigga comes along and dulls that shine, all because he not comfortable with himself just yet."

"Y'all kinda bein' negative about the whole thangs though. What if I can help him become comfortable with himself, give him a support system, and show him that it's ok and there's nuthin' wrong with likin' who you wanna like. And soon he can stand up to his dad, and maybe they can work thangs out. That's not bad, right?"

Sheyaa gave the younger a small smile; even after all the things he went through, Drew was too sweet for his own good, but he was so naive as well. The younger boy hadn't had much experience with relationships, so as his father he could commend his son for trying to be noble and help Sean, but he just didn't want that to come and mess him up at the same time.

"...You can do that sure, but there's a good chance that you can get hurt in the process. Just...be careful around this boy."

They were simply just trying to be realistic with him, and he already knew that Kentrell was thinking the exact same thing he was: why would Sean pursue a relationship with a whole boy who was out and proudly bisexual, when he himself was not? That's just asking for problems.

Drew made a face, but nodded, hugging both of them tightly and saying his good nights before getting up. Louie got up and followed him, and the two made their way to the boys bedroom, the teen closing the door behind him quitely.

He sighed. "He's not finna listen."

"And isn't." Kentrell mumbled, and Sheyaa went to lay down against his lover, his cheek smushing against the man's chest. "But he's young. Let him experience thangs on his own."

"But-"

"Baby. You gotta remember that we can only be there and give him advice, its up to him if he wants to take it or not. And if he doesn't, things get bad, and he falls..."

"Then we gotta be there to pick him up and dust him off." Sheyaa muttered.

"Exactly. And that's one of the most important jobs we have as his parents."

"...You sexy when you all mature and smart nigga." He said, coming up a little and planting a kiss on his lovers lips, the younger smirking against him.

"Say sumthin' else smart daddy." Sheyaa whispered against the youngers lips.

"Two plus two equals four." And the older pretended to swoon harder, causing them both to duck their heads down, snicker stupidly by themselves in the quiet living room. Kentrell then came forward and kissed his forhead.

"Come on na, you need some rest. Let's get you to bed."

~

There was a grumble that came from his stomach.

Sheyaa shot up out his sleep, and sluggishly shuffled out of bed, trying to be as quiet as possibly but his movements still managed to wake up his lover. His legs quickly carried him to the bathroom, and he immediately doubled over the toilet, spilling the contents of last nights dinner into the bowl.

"Awww, look whose all knocked up and havin' mornin' sickness againnn. Ain't you just the cutest thang?" Kentrell cooed.

"Shut the fuck-" His cheeks puffed up and he threw up again, bending over the toilet. All his lover did was slide behind him, and start grinding up against his butt, laughing as he continued to puke.

He gasped, trying to catch his breath. "Kentrellllllll." He whined in annoyance.

"Aight, aight. Relax mama, I gotchu." And the man patted his ass, before exiting the bathroom, leaving him to groan against the toilet bowl in agony. They had already taken several pregnancy tests and went to the doctors, and all the tests came out positive, so he knew for sure that he was pregnant. He was absolutely hating this throwing up shit though, he didn't expect morning sickness to feel like this.

He came up a bit too fast, which didn't help because he was already feeling woozy, and he blicked before seeing two toilet bowls in front of him. Sheyaa heard a cackle and Kentrell came waltzing back into the room, well more like two Kentrell's.

"Oh ma gawd, I'm seein' so many dents and dick prints." He muttered, reaching out for them and missing because they were moving so much.

His boyfriend kissed his teeth. "Shut yo cute, stupid ass up." And he handed him a cup of water, which he shakily took and swallowed, shaking the water around in his mouth before spitting it out in the toilet. He flushed it and brought the toilet seat cover down to sit on it, watching Kentrell prepare his toothbrush before standing infront of him, and opening his mouth to brush his teeth.

"I love youuuuu." He gurgled around the toothbrush.

The younger smirked. "I know." And went to the other side of his mouth to brush it as well. "I love you more mama."

"I love the sound of that." Sheyaa whispered, and blushed furiously when Kentrell kissed his forehead tattoo, smiling. He was infatuated with his boyfriend, he honestly couldn't wait to have the man's kids. He thought it was cute that they were each other's baby daddy's and mama's, a lot of people couldn't say that.

He rested his chin on the man's chest, feeling his lover stick his toothbrush further down his tongue and throat, meeting no resistance. "Yo gag reflex has come a long way baby." Kentrell muttered, smirking like some little pervert.

The man finished brushing his teeth, and Sheyaa grabbed the toothbrush to brush his tongue before finishing up, spitting out into the sink. "And has. Before I could barely fit yo dick in ma mouth, now I eats the dick."

"Oh ma gawd, twinsies!" And they both snapped their heads towards Ben and Joe, who were standing near the bathroom door, the darkskin man with cheesey ass grin on his face as he posed like some white girl.

"Everybody who proudly eats the dick raise their hand up high!" The darkskin man smiled and raised his hand up, followed by Kentrell and then Sheyaa who snickered as he rinsed his mouth out with water and then mouthwash, before spitting into the sink.

"You tryin' to be funny Ben?" Joe glared, looking his lover up and down. "Singlin' a nigga out and shit."

"Awww it's ok baby, you'll get betta. Sure you can't keep yo teeth away from ma dick, but we finna keep practicin', aight?" And the man patted his boyfriends shoulder, Joe quickly shrugging him off.

"Oh hell naw, boy I'm on yo ass." Kentrell laughed. "You can't be literally eatin' the dick Joseph."

"Maneeee, the nigga teeth dug into ma ball sack one time, thought he tore that muthafucka open. I was scared all ma precious kids was gonna fly out."

Sheyaa made a face, the image not so nice looking in his head. "Um, ew."

"Aight, aight, drop it and leave me alone." The lightskin frowned, face a little red and embarassed, crossing his arms tightly against his chest.

"You know what...we should have a oral sex class, and help Joe out." He said, smelling ginger tea in the distant, which would do a lot to sooth his stomach. The older smiled, happy that his lover actually took the time to find out what was best for him to feel better when he got nauseous.

"Look at this proper ass nigga. 'We should have a oral sex class." Kentrell mimicked him in a horrendous british accent, and he quickly kneed the man in the back of his knee, watching the younger fold and fall on his butt making all them howl in laughter.

"But we down. Please, I'll give ma nigga the benefit of the doubt and say I'm a bad teacher." Said Ben.

"I believe that." He muttered, feeling his lover move around on the ground, now leaning and resting his cheek against Sheyaa's leg. "Kaiyah came back home with a 40 on her math homework, and that was from the night yo dumbass came ova to help."

"Mane, these teachers be doin' this new math shit that I don't understand! I double checked the work!"

"You do realize that we ain't even all that old, right?" Joe laughed, raising an eyebrow at Ben. "And that it's preschool math?"

Kentrell snickered. "Might need to send Ben ass to school with Kai and Kaiyah then."

"Yea, yea, yea. Kiss ma black ass. Anyway, look at these videos we took with the kids befo' we dropped them off at school." And Ben took out his phone before showing them, Sheyaa and Kentrell smiling at Drew, Kai, and Kaiyah in the back seat of their uncles car, all sleeping and cuddled up together.

It made him feel all warm and fuzzy, heart thumping calmly as he looked at all his kids, relaxed and safe, as they should be.

*----//----*

watchu think?

luv uuuu🖤💕💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 9.3K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
822K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
571K 34.9K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...