My Suggested Names (PART 1)

By RenXieyin

PART 1 Naghahanap ka ba ng pangalan para sa character mo? Well feel free to browse this and find the name you... More

DISCLAIMER
NAME LIST PART 1 (Finished)
My Created Name 1
Canadian Boy Name: A-J
Canadian Boy Name: K-V
Canadian Girl Name: A-D
Canadian Girl Name F-L
Popular Names In Canada
Korean Name A-E
Korean Name G-H
Korean Name H-K
Korean Name L-N
Korean Name O-S
Korean Name T-Y
Additional Korean Name
50 Gemstone Names
50 Irish Girl Name
50 Irish Boy Name
Dark Warrior
Royal Name A-Z
Fire Names
Ice
Ice or Snow Name
Greek Mythology
Roman Mythology
Greek Gods and Goddesses
Robot Names from Movies
Names from Harry Potter
Color Names
Magical Witch & Warlock Names
100 Nature Names Girl & Boy
100 Badass Names
Mermaid Names 1-2
A-Z Merman Names
Worst Name Meaning
Good Names with Bad Meanings
Gothic First and Last Names
Chinese Names
Japanese Names
Egyptian Names
100+ Dragon Names
Dragon Names With Meaning
Spirit Names
Cat Names
Names Inspired by Elements
44 Names Inspired by Season and Months
4 Season Names Without Meaning
300 Fantasy Names: Characters, Towns and Villages
Elf Names With Meanings
A-Z Elf Names
100 Cool Pirate Names
100 Space Baby Names
100 French Names for Boys
100 French Names for Girls
Bird Inspired Names 1
This Is Not An Update
100 Sweet and Sassy Flower Names
500+ Dwarven Names 1
400+ Dwarf Names 2
Space Inspired Names
100+ Celestial Names
64 Popular Filipino Names With Meaning
63 Diverse Aboriginal Australian Names
The 20 sexiest names of all time
225 Sexy Girl Names And What They Mean
200 Most Attractive And Hot Guy Names That Women Love
The Most Popular Baby Names of 2021 for Both Boys and Girls (PART ONE)
50 Creative Gender-Neutral Names (PART TWO)
Names Inspired by Kings of Sparta
Ancient Greek Female Names A-G
AGFN H-Z

80 Unusual Vampire And Demon Names

4K 5 2
By RenXieyin

80 Unusual Vampire And Demon Names For Baby Girl And Boy

By

Meghna Wani

March 24, 2020

It is always fun to be naughty and evil, and parents would want their little children to be cute and evil. Parents would also want their names to be something unique and naughty, and there are a lot of choices. Sinister baby names are never boring as they are magical, dark, and supernatural. Check out these vampire and demon names and meanings that have been inspired by novels, mythologies, and TV shows!

Demon Names
for Baby Boys

1. Aamon

In demonology, the name Aamon is a Marquis of Hell and a demon, one of the spirits of Goetia. He also carries the title of prince.

2. Abaddon

This name has a Hebrew origin, and it is an angel of the abyss. In the bible, it is a place of destruction and a realm of the dead.

3. Agares

This is the name of a demon in the demonological grimoires. The other variations of the name are “Agarat”, “Agaros”, or “Agarus”.

4. Armaros

The meaning of the name is “accursed one” or “cursed one”. This name belonged to one of the fallen angels.

5. Asura

In Hindu mythology, this name belongs to a power-seeking clan who are always in battle with the gods. These are superhuman demigods.

6. Beelzebub

This name belonged to a major demon in the Abrahamic religion. It is also the other name of Satan or the devil. This is a very nice demon baby name.

7. Blade

With an English origin, the name is an occupational name for a culter or the dealer of knives. In Middle English, it means “blade”.

8. Boruta

In Slavic mythology, this name belonged to a demon. It is believed that this spirit rules over all the forests. This is a wonderful name that means demon.

9. Caine

This is an Irish name, and the meaning of the name is “son of a fighter”. It was also the name of a demon in a TV series.

10. Chibi

The name is used to describe an animal or a short person. The origin of the name is Japanese, and the verb meaning includes “become shorter”.

11. Chort

Chort is a demon with horns, skinny tail, and hooves and a total evil of doom. He is also known as “didko”, “irod”, and “Kutsyi”.

12. Cobra

The name has a Latin origin, and it means “a snake”. In Portuguese, it means “serpent of the hood”. The name also belongs to a venomous snake.

13. Djjal

This name belongs to an evil figure in Islam. This demon is said to have come from several locations in the Middle East.

14. Dzoavits

This is the name of a demon from the Shoshonean mythology. In many legends, this demon confronts many animals in mythology.

15. Erlik

In Turkish mythology, the name belonged to the god of death. The other variation is “Erlig”.

16. Furfur

In Christian demonology, the name belonged to a powerful Earl of Hell. He is the ruler of many demons.

17. Ghoul

In several mythologies, this name belonged to a monstrous thing who spent time in the graveyards. In modern fiction, it belonged to an undead monster.

18. Ipos

This is a powerful prince of hell who has command over 30 demons. He can make men valiant and witty.

19. Mammon

This is a biblical demon with a greedy pursuit of gain. In Hebrew, it sometimes would mean “money”.

20. Samael

This demon name belonged to Talmudic lore. The meaning of the name is “poison of God”, “Venom of God”, and “Blindness of God”.

Demon Names
for Baby Girls

1. Ardat Lili

This is the name of a young spirit or night demon who attacks children and women.

2. Batibat

This name belonged to a vengeful demon belonging to Ilocano folklore. This demon is famous for causing death during sleep. This demon always stays in a tree.

3. Empusa

This name belongs to a demon that is popular for eating travellers. The demon is said to have one leg made from brass, and the other one is a donkey leg. This demon is also associated with demi goddesses Lamia and Mormo.

4. Gorgon

The demon name is a personification of wisdom and mysteries. The demon is the creator of life and the bringer of death. The name has a Greek origin, and the meaning of the name is “terrible”.

5. Hecate

This name is the Latin variation of the Greek name “Hekate”, and the meaning of the name is “worker from far off”. In Greek mythology, this demon is the goddess of the underworld.

6. Jezebeth

This is the demon who deceives people with her falsehoods. She preys on enraged and weak human and adds fire to the flame when they give in to their frustration.

7. Kasdeya

This demon is also believed to have been the fifth Satan and is a demon that specialises in poison.

8. Kok-Lir

this demon preys on wandering men and is Borneo’s succubus demon.

9. Lamashtu

This name belonged to a witch. In Mesopotamian mythology, the demon was responsible for the death of unborn and newborn. She is also known for kidnapping children.

10. Lamia

The name of a monster who kidnaps little children, the meaning of the name is “large shark”. In Latin, the name means “vampire”.

11. Lezabel

This is a Hebrew name, and the meaning of the name is “intact and chaste”. She was the wife of Ling Ahab, and in mythology, she was a town by hounds.

12. Lilith

Lilith is the Hebrew variation of the name “Lilitu” in Sumerian. The meaning of the name is “of the night”. In Hebrew myth, the name belonged to a storm demon in Mesopotamia responsible for death or diseases.

13. Lilitu

This demon has goat horns, goat hooves, and a tail of a snake. She is one of the triads of the demon. The most disturbing feature is her eyeless face.

14. Mara

Mara is maleficent female wrath, and it belongs to the Scandinavian folklore. In mythology, the demon is the primary cause of children’s nightmare. In Hebrew, it means “bitter”.

15. Nimune

Also called the Niniane, the name belonged to an Arthurian sorceress. The demon is not completely evil, but her role makes her sound like a demon.

16. Pandora

The meaning of Pandora in Greek means “all gift” but she is the person who unleashes evil to the entire world because of her curiosity.

17. Prosperine

This demon is also known as the princess of Hell. She is also believed to be Baal’s mother.

18. Qarinah

In Arabian mythology, the name belonged to a demon. It is said that people with second sight can see this demon in forms of a household pet.

19. Succubus

Succubus belongs to powerful female demons, and her character is to attack men in their sleep.

20. Yuki Onna

This demon is associated with snowstorms, and she always appears during horrifying storms as a tall, beautiful woman with black hair and blue lips. She lures people in remote areas to freeze them solid.

Vampire Names
for Baby Boys

1. Abchanchu

Abchanchu is the name of a legendary vampire of Bolivia. He usually takes the form of an older person and acts like a helpless traveller. When a person tries to help him, he victimises that person and drinks the blood.

2. Alaris

This name is a character from a famous TV series, the Vampire Diaries. The meaning of this powerful Latin name is “noble leader”.

3. Alessandro

This is a very charming and famous vampire name and a usual version of Alexander. The meaning of the name is “defender of man”.

4. Armand

Every since the production of the show Camille, the name has been considered to be a very beautiful option. This is a French name, and the meaning of the name is “soldier”.

5. Barnabas

One of the most favourite vampire names from the American horror film, this evil boy name is unusual but exotic.

6. Damon

With a pleasing, strong aura, the many famous people have had this name. It is also the name of a key figure in the shows, “The Vampire Diaries”.

7. Darius

the name has a Greek origin, and the meaning of the name is “kingly” or ‘wealth”. This is the name of a key figure in the history of Persia. This name has a vampire ring to it.

8. Dimitri

Dimitri Belikov was the name of a fictional character who was a vampire in the Vampire Academy.

9. Dracula

Count Dracula is the main antagonist of Dracula, a Gothic horror novel. He descended from Attila the Hun and is a centuries-old vampire. The vampire lives in a decaying castle.

10. Draven

Draven is derived from the word draefend, and the meaning of the name is “hunter”. This has a rhythmic appeal, and a member of Linkin Park also adopted the name

11. Hal

This name belonged to a fictional vampire in a TV series called, “being human”. The meaning of the name is “Army Ruler”.

12. Magnus

From the Vampire Chronicles, this is the name of a vampire. This person is characterized by dark eyes and dark hair and is known for drinking blood from a helpless vampire.

13. Malcolm

The name belonged to a character of “True Blood”, the American television. The show focuses on vampires and humans coexisting.  This was also the name of a Scottish King.

14. Marius

This also another fictional character from the novel, the vampire chronicles. This is a unique option for your baby boy.

15. Nicholas

Nicholas is one of the main characters of “The Vampire Chronicles”. The meaning of the name is “victory of the people”, and it has a Greek origin. This is a very strong option for your little one.

16. Nosferatu

A vampire character from a dark horror movie called the Nosferatu, this is a very nice option for your baby. The meaning of the archaic Romanian word is “vampire”.

17. Orpheus

The name means “darkness of the night”, and it is a fitting name for a vampire. This is also the name of a legendary Greek musician. Though this is a challenging name, it is a nice option.

18. Salvatore

From the TV series, the vampire diaries, this is one of the plethoras of vampire names. This name was the last name for two brothers.

19. Spike

This name also belonged to a very vicious vampire in another famous TV series. In the series, another vampire teaches Spike to behave appropriately in the mortal world.

20. Vlad

Vlad is believed to be the heart of many legends of vampires. This vampire is popular for impaling people on stakes and eating bread dipped in blood.

Vampire Names
for Baby Girls

1. Akasha

The main characters in “The Queen of the Damned” novel, she is a very famous female character.

2. Ambrosia

The meaning of the name is “food of gods” and is a wonderful vampire name.

3. Angel

Angel is also a Vampire from the series “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”.

4. Astrid

An adorable vampire name, the meaning of the name is “divinely beautiful”. In many stories, the name is associated with vampires.

5. Bella

This is one of the most favourite vampire names. The meaning of the name is “lovely one” and became popular after “Twilight”.

6. Bronwen

This is a character from a very famous novel, and the meaning of the name is “dark and beautiful”. This is a nice girl name that means evil.

7. Carmilla

This is a famous vampire name and has been portrayed in many films and literature.

8. Claudia

This was the name of a child vampire in the “Interview with the Vampire”.

9. Drusilla

A very popular character from “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”, this is also a wonderful option for your little one.

10. Elena

This is another character from the “Vampire Diaries” series and is an excellent option for your princess.

11. Eli

“Let the Right One In” is a dark and powerful story and this evil girl name belonged to a child vampire.

12. Elizabeth

She was the countess of Hungary who people suspected to have been a vampire. She is famous for bathing in blood as a beauty treatment and bites the flesh of victims.

13. Katherine

The name belonged to a witch and was a main character in the Vampire Diaries.

14. Layla

The name means “dark beauty” or “night” and is a beautiful vampire name.

15. Pamela

This is one of the most favourite vampires in the show “True Blood”. This was a very beautiful character in the show.

16. Sekhmet

This is an Egyptian name and is the name of a goddess known for drinking blood. According to the book of the dead, if a part of a soul did not get proper offerings, it left to suck blood.

17. Selene

This name also belonged to a vampire in the Underworld beauty and is one of the main vampires in the series.

18. Sonja

The name belonged to a vampire in the Underworld series and is the daughter of victory.

19. Vampirella

This is a very popular character from Vampire comics; this vampire was a nice character.

20. Zurie

The meaning of this unique name is “lovely and white”, and it is the name of a popular witch who played with magic and portions.

ーーーーーー

© 2010-2020 Parenting.FirstCry.com. All rights reserved.

CREDIT TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER!
This is copy paste

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 2K 41
I really don't have a choice! My life is a mess. I can't do anything to change my life. I'm stuck being a drug pusher. I have to be careful because...
11.1K 977 24
Not trying to fit in her new school and wanting to have a quiet place to enjoy her lunch, Almira found herself sharing lunch with her seemingly mute...
230K 5.7K 41
Isang agriculture graduate si Cielo na nagbabaka-sakaling makahanap ng trabaho sa Sicily---isang autonomous region sa Italy. Nakapagtrabaho siya sa v...
670K 3.8K 30
Completed Paano natagpuan ni Olivia ang sarili sa ibang kama,gayong may naghihintay siyang asawa sa kanilang bahay?