One Month

Von perthlaylovebot

A stupid deal breaks an innocent person and that's all I've to say about this. . 🐶🌱 . Cover by : ross 🥺❤ P... Mehr

The beginning
The calm before the storm
The breaking
The facing
The healing
The realising
The trip-ping
The caring
The loving
The boyfriends

The storm

5.1K 232 115
Von perthlaylovebot

Ram took care of King for the rest of the day but King felt terrible and just wanted to apologise to his junior.

He felt guilty for not stopping Ram because he was the sober one out of them.

Ram didn't speak much the next few days. He kept to himself. He was planning to tell the truth to his boyfriend.

King went to Ram's favourite restaurant and ordered his favourite food for the take out on the weekend. He then went to Ram's dorm trying to cover his nervousness with a smile and knocked at the door.

Ram immediately knew who it could be by the hesitant knocks on his door. He didn't want to meet King before figuring out a way to tell him the truth while still keeping him in his life after that but when King's soft voice calling out his name reached his ears, he couldn't stop himself anymore.

He hugged King as soon as he saw the said senior. The senior was surprised by the sudden attack but feeling the warmth radiating off his boyfriend, he hugged him back.

Ram didn't let go and just pulled his body inside the room, closing the door after him. His arms went around King's waist as he glanced at him.

King looked like he was still trying to catch up with his boyfriend's actions. He has never initiated such an intimate touch before. The hug was innocent but the feelings that he wanted to convey through it were hot and heavy.

Ram took his hand and lead him into the living room towards the couch. No words were spoken between them as they silently enjoyed the dinner. Ram offered a t-shirt and a boxer shorts to King without saying anything and the senior understood that his boyfriend wanted him to stay over.

King felt happy as he changed into his boyfriend's clothes. Ram wouldn't have given him his clothes if he was still angry and upset with him.

When he walked out, his boyfriend patted the spot next to him on his bed. King silently walked towards the bed, feeling his heartbeat raising with every step.

As soon as King settled in the bed, Ram pulled his boyfriend over him.

King could hear Ram's heartbeat as he settled on top of him. King felt sleep taking over him as Ram softly patted his head.

Ram felt content having King close to him.

He decided to tell the truth to the senior the very next day.

The next day came way to fast and Ram found himself sitting near the gear statue with his friends as well as the senior engineering gang.

All of them volunteered to help Tee with planting trees as he wouldn't stop pestering them till they agreed.

They went on to plant trees around the campus and it was almost evening when they got done.

They were still in the engineering building just hanging out together. King offered to bring them the drinks along with Mek and Boss. They left after asking everybody's choices of drinks and food.

Bohn felt uneasy whole day seeing how King's eyes kept glancing at the junior and the love in them made him want to go back in time and never make some stupid deal with Ram.

He just wanted to end this so he called Ram and asked him to meet him. Both of them left the table at the same time and their friends looked alert as well as worried because the way they were glancing at each other was the sign of the fight that was about to happen anytime soon.

"Can you tutor me...err... us... tonight?", Boss asked King with his puppy eyes.

"Stop with that look. It only works on your husband", King replied pointing towards Mek who was busy ordering food.

"Please help your stupid friend. You're 'God King' of engineering. You should help your friends", Boss said clinging to King's arm like a baby.

"When did I ever say 'no' to teaching you? Let's go back to my dorm together and pick up some stuff then we'll go to your dorm and I'll teach you and your husband", King said and Boss gave him the brightest smile.

"You're the best", Boss chirped in before going to Mek and jumping on his back.

King knew from the beginning that Mek and Boss were made for each other. They were literally the cutest couple out of them all. King felt like a mother hen to these two because whenever they fought, they pestered him equally, to help reconcile with the other.

King was smiling at his friends when he received a call from Duen asking him to come as soon as possible. King asked what was wrong but the junior ended the call abruptly.

King was now running back to the faculty building followed by Mek and Boss. He just wished that all of his friends were fine and not in some kind of trouble.

"I will not break up with him", Ram stated glaring at Bohn who was ready to punch him any moment.

"I'm not requesting you", Bohn barked angrily as their friends approached the scene.

"Breaking up was never a part of any of this", Ram tried to calm his nerves.

"You're playing with my friend's feelings", Bohn made a move to grab Ram's collar.

"I'm not", Ram replied grabbing Bohn's collar.

Duen made a move to go and stop them but Phu, Tang and Ting held him back.

They didn't want Duen to get hurt as both the boys looked angry and they were blabbering nonsense.

"Why the fuck is he asking Ram to break up with King?", Tee whispered to nobody in particular.

"It's bad, whatever it is", Phu replied and all of them nodded.

Ram and Bohn were seconds away to beat the shit out of each other now.

"We had a deal Ram and you're supposed to let my friend go, now that I've proven myself to you", Bohn said letting his hands fall to his sides.

He didn't want blood and fight. They both have been through this and it was going to end bad, really bad this time if they were to fight right now.

"The deal was about me choosing a friend of yours to date and it's upto me if I want to break up or not after this month ends", Ram said gritting his teeths.

"You can't go back.....", Bohn started.

"Deal?", They heard a soft voice behind them making them freeze in their positions.

None of them had the courage to face King. A heart shattering chuckle was heard next.

"Of course it was a deal", King could hear his heart breaking into pieces.

"It had to be some stupid deal. What was I thinking?", King added as the two boys turned to face him.

Nobody moved. All of their friends were glued to their positions and they were equally shocked and angry and what not at the moment.

"I should've known", King said meeting Ram's eyes first and then his gaze settled on Bohn who had guilt written all over his face.

King turned and started walking towards the gate stopping just infront of Boss for a moment.

"I'm sorry I don't think I'll be able to tutor you today. I'm sorry", He whispered.

"King", Boss said but King smiled again, patted his shoulder and left.

Ram made a move to go after King but Mek stepped forward and pushed him back.

"Don't let me see you near him from now on or I'll not hesitate to break your bones", Mek was seething with anger by now.

"And you....", Boss took angry steps towards Bohn and slapped his face, once, twice, thrice till Tee pulled him back.

"What Mek said to Ram goes for you too", Tee said glaring at Bohn before dragging both Mek and Boss.

"Why?", Duen's voice broke the silence.

"I'm sorry", Bohn said trying to hold Duen to get some comfort but Duen stepped back.

"How can you do this to your own friend?", Phu asked to nobody in particular.

"I'm disappointed in you Ram. Senior King has always looked after you. He helped you with everything even before you decided to ask him out, turns out it was just a deal for you", Ting said shaking her head in disappointment.

"You treated him like a thing and used him and for what? To prove that you're a good boyfriend to me? You're not even a good human in my eyes right now let alone a good boyfriend or a friend", Duen said in a shaky tone.

He felt guilty. It was because of him that King got hurt. Duen knew how much King cared about Bohn and it wasn't a surprise to him since they were childhood friends. He has seen the way King looked at Ram, like his world revolves around the said junior.

He couldn't imagine the devastation and betrayal King must have felt and that too, coming from these two. He wanted to hide and never show his face to King again.

"I don't want to see any of your faces from now on so don't come and look for me", Duen whispered before he left with Ting, Tang and Phu.

"We messed up", Bohn said as tears ran down his face.

"We sure did", Ram whispered as the heartbroken face of King played infront of his eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N : DID Y'ALL WATCH THE NEW EPISODE? MY RAMKING HEART IS SO HAPPY.
When Ram used King's pencil, uwu. They own my heart!! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

964 265 76
"Listen Kenzy, I know I've been an ass and truthfully maybe you shouldn't even bother returning my calls. You're right, I've been nothing but awful s...
909 51 12
Young and dumb, you had moved in with your boyfriend. On his birthday, you discover his affair. Torn apart, you instantly leave that place on an impu...
14.3K 112 31
Exactly what the title says This book is completed because i lost interest in it NO SMUT I'm not comfortable writing that Please don't start fights i...
62.9K 2.2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...