The Elemental (Elijah Mikaels...

Od adbaez

"And who might you be?" His dark eyes darted back and forth between her blue ones, unreadable yet searching a... Více

PART ONE
Andromeda
Rose
Elijah Mikaelson
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon Part One
By the Light of the Moon Part Two
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Shots
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party Part One
The Dinner Party Part Two
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Happy Birthday.
The Birthday
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
The New Deal
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out the Dead
Dangerous Liaisons
All My Children
All My Children (SMUT)
1912
Break On Through
The Murder of One
Heart of Darkness
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset
The Departed
Part Two
Growing Pains
The Rager
The Five
The Killer
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes
The Brother's Keeper
O Come, All Ye Faithful
After School Special
Catch Me if You Can
A View to a Kill
Into The Wild
Down the Rabbit Hole
Stand By Me/Bring it On
American Gothic
Pictures of You
A New Life
New Orleans
House of The Rising Sun
Tangled Up in Blue
Girl in New Orleans
Sinners and Saints
Fruit of The Poisoned Tree
Bloodletting
The River in Reverse
Reigning Pain in New Orleans
The Casket Girls'
Après Moi, Le Déluge
Dance Back From the Grave
Crescent City
Long Way Back From Hell
Le Grand Guignol
Red String
Author's Note: Check Out My New Story!

We'll Always Have Bourbon Street

5.1K 198 120
Od adbaez

Andromeda was cooking breakfast, Elijah getting Regulus dressed upstairs, when her phone rang. "Hello?" She answered, balancing the phone between her ear and shoulder as she served plates of pancakes and bacon, while her best friend's voice filled her ears.

"Did you know that Elena was sired?!"

"Oooh, you figured that out sooner than I thought." Andy breathed, wincing as Caroline projected her voice over the phone. "Andy! How could you not tell me?" She questioned, and the elemental shook her head as she set the plates down, Elijah lifting Reggie into his seat so that he may eat.

"Caroline, you wouldn't have believe me if I told you-"

"Bullshit. Try again."

Andromeda groaned, pressing a hand against her forehead in frustration, and Elijah crossed the marble island to wrap his arms around her from behind. He pressed a chaste kiss to her neck, nuzzling his head there, and Andy smiled.

"Look...I know how you feel about Damon-"

"That he's a sociopath with no feelings, who cares about no one but himself, and tried to kill me, as well as my best friend-"

"Yes, that." Andy rolled her eyes, before continuing. "Elena just broke up with Stefan. He's going to fight even harder now to fix her, and if Damon finds out that she's sired...he'll be heart broken." The elemental didn't want to see the older Salvatore get hurt, he hasn't truly been happy in a long time. Elena made Damon happy, and for once he wasn't being selfish with her.

"She only has feelings for him, because of the sire bond, Andy!"

"No, actually, that isn't true. For Elena to be sired, she had to have strong feelings for him as a human. I asked Elijah." Andromeda corrected, and Caroline groaned in exasperation. "She's become his lapdog! Everything he says, she agrees with. Everything he asks her to do-"

"I get it, Caroline. I understand." Andy sighed, leaning back against her Original, and shut her eyes as he peppered kisses on the side of her neck. "Just...don't say anything. We'll figure out a way to break it, but don't say anything. If you really have to...then, let me talk to him, after. He won't believe it right away."

"I'm going to talk to Tyler, maybe he'll know what to do." Care breathed, and Andy nodded in agreement. "Do that. In the meantime, not a word."

"Got it."

Her best friend hung up, and Andromeda turned to face Elijah with a groan, her Original pressing a kiss to the top of her head as she held onto him. "Don't trouble yourself. It is not your problem, and you cannot fix everyone." He murmured into her hair, and Andy nodded against his chest.

"I know."

Elijah gently pushed her to have a seat next to Reggie, sliding her plate in front of her, and Andy gave him a grateful smile. She took a few bites, before stopping, her face screwing up in confusion as she was hit with a sudden bout of nausea. Andy got up from her chair suddenly, sprinting towards the bathroom, and Elijah followed her. Her Original forced the door open when she tried to slam it shut, quickly kneeling besides her as she fell besides the toilet, and Elijah gathered her hair in his hands as she vomited.

Elijah rubbed soothing circles on her back as she retched, frowning when Andy leaned back against him with a choked gasp for air.

"Elskan?"

"I'm fine..." Andromeda coughed, Elijah helping her to her feet, and she quickly rinsed out her mouth in the sink. When she straightened, Elijah pressed the back of his palm against her forehead with a frown, touching her neck as he looked her over.

"You don't have a fever..."

"It was probably just the food. Don't worry about it." Andy breathed, and while Elijah pressed his lips together tightly, he let it go. Her Original kissed her forehead softly, before leading her back downstairs. Elijah drove Regulus and Andromeda to school, the elemental kissing him goodbye as he dropped her off.

Andy found Caroline with Bonnie, the elemental shaking her head as the blonde beamed at her, and spoke before she could say anything. "Don't. I told you-"

"Yes, yes, not to say anything. And I'm not, I just told Bonnie-"

The brunette shot her a look, and Care shrugged her shoulders innocently, the witch smiling at Andy. "You and I both know, she couldn't have hid it from me." Bonnie defended Caroline, and Andy rolled her eyes. "Yeah, but I hoped she would try." She sighed, before Caroline pointed out something behind her.

"Oh, look, it's Elena!"

"Don't say anything." Andy warned, before they spun around to face the doppelganger with smiles. "Hey, Elena. Are you doing okay?" Bonnie questioned lightly, and Elena tilted her head in confusion as she smiled.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, Caroline told me you had to move out to stay away from Jeremy." The witch replied, a small frown tugging at her lips, and Elena nodded. "Matt's at the house staying with him right now, to make sure he keeps all of his hunter stuff in control." She explained, assuring that he was okay, and Caroline spoke up.

"But, are you?"

Andromeda elbowed her lightly, giving her a pointed look, but the blonde ignored her. "I mean, clearly, they don't have a flat iron at Hotel Salvatore." Care pointed out, noticing that Elena's hair was up in a messy bun, and Elena touched it nervously with a grimace.

"Oh. I was in a rush. I mean...look. Do you girls have any plans tonight? I'm in desperate need of some girl talk."

"You can come to, Andy. I feel like we should try to hatch things out, and we haven't really spoke in a long time." Elena looked to her with a small smile, and the elemental raised a brow, nodding slowly. "Sure...I'll be sure not to bring Rebekah." Andy stated awkwardly, and the doppelganger nodded.

"That would be great."

"I'm in. Shane taught me some small spells I've been wanting to try." Bonnie said cheerily, and Andromeda turned to her at that. "Speaking of Shane...did you tell him? About what I was?" She questioned, and the witch grimaced, moving to explain at Andy's look of disbelief. "He was asking questions about my friends, and when he heard what your last name was, he recognized it. I didn't mean to tell him-"

"Bonnie, that's why I don't tell anyone my name is Kokkinos. If anyone asks, it's McGregor, you know that."

"And now creepy professor guy is just Shane, interesting." Caroline changed the subject tactfully, and Andy raised a brow as Bonnie defended him. "He's not creepy."

"We're not judging-"

"We are." Andromeda and Caroline said in unison, looking to the doppelganger with small smiles, Elena just shaking her head. "Don't listen to them. So, girl's night? We can raid the Salvatore wine cellar." She offered, and Andy shared a look with Care, before they focused on Elena.

"Are you sure that Damon and Stefan are cool with us crashing at their place?" Andy breathed with a frown, noticing Elena appear distracted for a moment, before focusing back on them. "I can't go home, because my brother is trying to kill me. So their place is mine now, too."

Elena kept looking past them, and Andromeda turned to look, before the doppelganger spoke up. "I'll see you in a bit." Elena walked away, and they stared after her, Andy shooting Caroline a look. "You said Stefan stayed at your place?" She questioned, and Care nodded slowly.

"Yeah..."

"Hm." Andy hummed, watching the doppelganger turn down one of the hallways with a smirk. "So, her and Damon were alone?"

"Yes, why?" Caroline demanded, but the elemental just shook her head, slowly backing away. "Oh, just a hunch. I'm going to class." Care called after, but Andy walked away as she went to class. Andromeda texted Elijah, letting him know about their girl's night, and he agreed to watch Regulus for the night. The Original would take him to the movies, and Andy smiled.

After school, Caroline drove them to Andy's house to pack a few things, before they drove to the Salvatore boarding house. Music was already blasting through the speakers, and Andromeda shared a smirk with Care as Elena passed them their own bottles of champagne. When Bonnie noticed the blood bag, she held it up, moving to pass it to Caroline.

"I'm assuming this is for Caroline."

"Actually, it's for me." Elena grabbed it before Care could take it, and Andy raised a brow, the other girls sharing a look of disbelief.

"Oh, I thought-"

"Are you saying that-"

Elena took a sip from the blood bag, looking down at them with a smirk. "Thanks to Damon, I am not a dysfunctional vampire." She stated proudly, and Andromeda snorted, disguising her laughter with a cough as Caroline elbowed her harshly. "Oh darling, that is great." Andy raised her bottle of champagne to her, and Elena nodded in thanks, the elemental smirking before she took a sip.

"What do you mean, thanks to Damon?" Caroline questioned in confusion, looking up at Elena, and the doppelganger shrugged. "Well, he suggested that I try it again, so I did, and it worked." She stated plainly, before smiling.

"No more snatch, eat, and erase."

The doppelganger walked away, and the three girls looked at each other, Andy quickly speaking up. "She slept with him." Andromeda stated plainly, and Care elbowed her harder, Bonnie looking to her with wide eyes as she winced.

"Andy!"

"Elena is all smiles, spent the night alone with Damon, and you're telling me she didn't sleep with him? Please." Andy scoffed, and Caroline glared at her. "I don't believe it. It's this sire bullshit getting to her head-"

"Care-Bear, I told you. For vampires to be sired, they have to have strong feelings before they turn." Andromeda stated plainly, and Bonnie nodded slowly as she listened. "It makes sense..." The witch breathed, but Care shook her head.

"No. Stefan is her true love, and I am not giving up."

They all spun around as Elena approached, and Caroline painted a fake smile on her lips. "So where is my least favorite Salvatore?" The blonde questioned, and Elena looked at her phone, reading the text messages. "'Out with Stefan for the night. Don't wait up, brother bonding'."

"Hmm. So you guys check-in text now? What else do you do?"

Andromeda shook her head, taking another sip from her bottle of champagne, before pulling it away from her lips with a frown. The liquor tasted strange on her tongue for some reason, and another wave of nausea hit her, but Andy forced it down. Instead, she set the bottle to the side, planning not to drink with the other girls.

"I know you're not the biggest fan, but he kind of just changed my life. Do you mind laying off on all the hate?"

"OK. New girls' night rule...no boy talk, yeah?" Bonnie spoke up, Andy nodding in agreement, and Caroline rolled her eyes as she smirked. "Andy, you're relationship is literally perfect." She pointed out, and her best friend shrugged innocently.

"I mean, I don't want to brag..."

They all laughed, and even Elena joined in, a smirk tugging at her own lips, before Bonnie held up a bag of tea leaves. "Plus, why talk, when we have this?" The witch breathed, and Andromeda's eyes widened in surprise, Care voicing her thoughts for her.

"Is that stoner tea?!"

"It's spirit tea. It opens up your chi, or whatever."

"Whatever that is, you can have it. I am okay." Andy laughed, shaking her head at the witch, who defended herself. "Come on! It's not drugs. Shane is helping me do natural magic without having access to the spirits."

"Bonnie. I've heard of all kinds of magic. Magic without the spirits isn't always safe." Andromeda warned, looking at the witch seriously. "I'm just saying, be careful. I don't trust that guy." Caroline nodded in agreement, and Bonnie sighed.

"Don't judge. I trust him, and he's really helping me."

The blonde rolled her eyes, but Bonnie stared at her seriously, until Care caved in. "OK. Fine. I hereby vow not to be judgmental for the rest of the evening." Caroline held her hands up, and Andromeda smirked as the blonde added. "Even if you two, not including Andy, are potentially ruining your lives as I stand idly by, it's your choice."

"Classy." Andy gave her best friend a high-five, and the other girls laughed.

"I'll drink to that." Elena sat up, and the girls all clinked their bottles together with a smile. "Cheers." Everyone took a sip, and Caroline frowned as she noticed Andy didn't. "You're not drinking?" She asked in disbelief, the elemental shaking her head.

"Not tonight. Not feeling too good."

Care raised a brow in disbelief, and Andy gave her a pointed look. "You literally just said, no judging." She stated, and Caroline huffed. "Fine! Fine, be sober." Andromeda smirked as Care rolled her eyes, pulling her into a hug.

Andy sipped on cranberry juice as the other girls drank champagne, laughing as Caroline laid with her head across her lap. The elemental combed her fingers through her blonde hair, watching with a smile as they all joked together. It was nice. Gave them a day off from worrying about what tomorrow might bring.

Andromeda's phone rang, and the girls all shouted and booed, but Andy waved them off as she answered. "Mo chridhe. Miss me?" She breathed with a smile, and Elijah chuckled.

"I always miss you. How is your night?"

"So far, so good. Caroline swore off of being judgy, and we're pretending that Elena isn't sired by Damon." Andy whispered, looking over her shoulder as she entered the kitchen, and her Original hummed. "How is your night with Regulus? Did he enjoy the movies?"

"Yes, yes, he did. He picked out a 'Fast and Furious' film, I wasn't sure how appropriate it was, but Fane and Regulus insisted." Andromeda giggled, imagining her brother's pleading with Elijah, and sighed. "What is he doing now?"

"Regulus is taking a bath, after he and Fane destroyed the kitchen making baklava."

"Oh, please, please tell me you saved me some! I haven't had baklava in forever." Andromeda whined, suddenly feeling a craving for the sweet pastry, and Elijah laughed. "There is some left for you in the fridge. I made sure they did not eat them all."

"Oh, I love you."

"As I love you, mia vita."

Caroline suddenly appeared, plucking the phone from out of her hand, and Andy made a sound of protest as she held it to her ear. "Sorry, Elijah, but it's girls' night. No boys." The blonde hung up, and her best friend looked at her in disbelief as she placed it in her pocket.

"Nuh uh, no. Boys. Not even for you. Now, come on!"

Care tugged the brunette back into the parlor, Andromeda rolling her eyes, but followed. Bonnie and Elena were dancing in front of the fireplace, and Caroline pulled Andy with her to dance, the elemental laughing as she swung their arms. Bonnie pulled out her phone to record as they all drank, and Andromeda laughed as Care danced on top of the coffee table.

Someone spilled champagne on the carpet, and Andy cackled as Elena struggled to clean it up. "Damon is going to kill you." She sang, raising a brow as the doppelganger glared for a moment, before Caroline pulled her to dance on the couch.

When her bottle finished, Elena sped across the room to get another, the girls all cheering as she popped it open, and Andromeda laughed at their drunkenness. Any other time, she would have joined, but for some reason she wasn't feeling it.

The party moved upstairs, somehow they ended up in Damon's bathroom, and Andromeda sat on the porcelain sink. Elena laid inside the bathtub, Caroline leaning against the glass shower, and Bonnie knelt by the tub as she showed them the videos she took.

"Check this out...vamp speed video."

They all laughed, looking at Elena's blurry image, and Andy just shook her head as she leaned her head against the mirror. "Being a vampire is so weird." Elena complained drunkenly, and Andy laughed as she changed the subject quickly.

"Oh, my God, I love this bathtub. Why don't we come and hang out here more often?"

"I'll tell you why. Cooties." Caroline spoke up, and Andy sat up as she looked at the blonde. "Think of all the germ-ridden skanks that Damon has lured into his den of iniquity." The vampire laughed, and Andy frowned as she saw Elena sit up. Andromeda noticed her defensiveness over Damon, so she called out to her best friend.

"Caroline."

"OK. I'm sorry. I've been good all night. I am stopping now." The blonde stated, and Andromeda glared at Elena as she scowled at her best friend. "No. Don't stop on my account." She stated, and Care raised a brow, as Elena continued.

"Rip away. I mean, it's only Damon, right?"

"Well, say what you want about Ripper Stefan, but at least he wasn't a man slut." Caroline countered, and Andy stood up. "Caroline. Seriously." She warned, and Elena just looked at the blonde with a mock pensive expression.

"So what exactly was it about him that made you jump right into bed with him as soon as he met him?"

"Don't even fucking going there." Andromeda snapped, looking at the doppelganger with a glare. "Damon's emotions were off, and he used Care as a blood bag. While you were so in love with Stefan, who you had just met, Damon was compelling your best friend and I was the one who got her to wear vervain. You didn't even fucking help her, not even after you found out that Damon and Stefan were vampires."

"Well, he's always been there for me when I needed him."

"Because, you reminded him of his ex-girlfriend. Damon fell for another fucking Katherine, whoop-di-doo." Andy rolled her eyes, and Elena glared at her in anger. "I am nothing like Katherine-"

"You are just bloody like her. Bouncing between brothers, blaming every single problem in your life on vampires, when half of the shit that goes on in town is your own fucking fault-"

"You're just jealous-"

"Jealous?! Of what? You?" Andy stared at her in disbelief, and even Caroline glared at Elena. "Damon's only there for you, because he's hoping you'll sleep with him-"

"Well, maybe I did." Elena countered, smirking, and it was silent for a beat after that, until Caroline snapped. "You did what?!"

"You didn't." Bonnie breathed, trying to play peace maker, but Andy laughed. "I fucking knew it. It didn't even take you a whole week to be separated from Stefan, oh, but you're not Katherine?" She mocked, and Elena bared her fangs at her in anger. That was Andy's only warning before the doppelganger launched herself at her, but Caroline tossed her right back, making her head smash against the tub with a shout of pain.

"Don't touch my best friend." Care snapped, and Andy placed a hand on her shoulder, pulling her back as Elena stood up with a glare.

"Yes, I slept with him. I know you two have issues with him, but I'm happy, and I wanted to spend tonight with my best friends so I could tell them about it."

Elena brushed past them, and the other three girls stared at each other in disbelief. "I fucking told you." Andy stated, Bonnie shooting her a glare, but the elemental ignored her. "I can't believe she's so stuck up Damon's-"

"Caroline!"

"What?! It's that stupid-"

"And it isn't Damon's fault-"

"Everything is Damon's fault!" Caroline shouted, and Andromeda shot her a look, Bonnie moving to follow after Elena. "No. It isn't. He is with Stefan right now trying to find a way to fix it." She stated firmly, and Care rolled her eyes.

"And frankly, the fact that Stefan is trying so hard, when Elena doesn't deserve either one of them, after everything she has done, is bullshit. Damon for once is being selfless, yet you're blaming him for everything!"

"Stefan and Elena belong together-"

"Elena is eighteen, Caroline! None of you know what true love is, the only reason I know, is because I actually met the literal man of my dreams."

Andromeda walked away, Care following as they caught with Bonnie, and the three girls found Elena cleaning up the parlor. "Elena, come on." Bonnie called out to her, biting her lip, and Caroline looked at the doppelganger apologetically.

"Party is over. You guys need to leave."

"Don't be mad, OK? We're just looking out for you." Caroline exclaimed, looking at the brunette in disbelief, and Andy hung back as Elena spun around. "Do you think it makes me happy that you guys hate him?" She stated, looking between them with a fake smile.

"I get it. His track record has been kind of spotty, but I don't hate him. Andy doesn't hate him!"

Elena gestured towards the elemental, who rolled her eyes. "I may not hate him, but I still don't trust him. I learned from my mistakes." Andy stated dryly, and Elena scowled at her, while Caroline rolled her eyes.

"I can't hate him, he's...I think I'm falling in love with him."

"Shit." Andromeda cursed under her breath, looking heavenwards, and not even making a move to stop Caroline as she exploded.

"Ugh, you're not falling in love with him, Elena! You're sired to him."

It was silent for a beat, Andy moving forward to stand besides Caroline as the doppelganger stared at her in disbelief, shaking her head. "What are you talking about?" Elena questioned, and Care hesitated, letting out a breath as she moved closer. "Look. I'm sorry that it came out like that, but it's true. Damon's blood turned you. You couldn't feed from animals or blood bags-"

"Because, Damon said so." Andromeda finished, and her best friend nodded. Elena was staring at the floor, shaking her head in disbelief as she listened. "Then he suggested that you try again with blood bags, and suddenly-"

"No. There's no way. I-"

"Elijah and the other's already confirmed it. You can even ask Stefan." Andy breathed, and Elena looked to them in disbelief. "I'm sorry. You talked to Stefan about this?" She raised her voice in anger, and the elemental scoffed.

"Were we supposed to talk to you? You, who was oh, so confused-"

"It's not your fault, Elena, OK? Damon took advantage of you-"

"For the last bloody time, Caroline, no Damon did not! Damon didn't even find out until fucking today, and I told you, for a vampire to be sired, she had to have feelings for Damon before she turned." Andromeda shouted, having enough of the bullshit. Caroline hated Damon, rightfully so, but for bloody once, none of this was his fault. How could he have known?

"OK. You need to leave...Now." Elena stated angrily, the blonde looking between them in disbelief, as Elena moving towards the door. "Elena..." Bonnie tried to speak, but the doppelganger ignored her, holding the door open.

"I said leave."

Andromeda straightened up, seeing two of the hybrids behind the door, and pulled Caroline instinctively closer. One of the hybrids, Kim, slammed Elena against the wall, and Andy shot her hand forward to make her crash against the floor as she tried to come closer. The other fought against Elena, and Bonnie struggled to use her magic, making the lamps burst. It distracted Andy, and Caroline was shoved harshly away from her, Kim pulling the elemental into a choke hold.

Andromeda shouted, pressing her hands against the arm holding her captive as her eyes flashed crimson, and Kim screamed in pain as Andy burned her. She let her go, and Andy quickly blew her away from her, making Kim crash against the wall. Someone shoved into the elemental from behind, making her crack her head against the mantle from the fireplace, and Andy cried out as dark spots danced across her vision. She heard Elena cry out, but Andromeda couldn't focus as she tried to blink it away.

Bonnie helped the elemental to her feet, and Andy sagged against her for a moment, before she finally looked around.

"Where the fuck is Caroline?!"

Elena moved to call Tyler hurriedly, and Andromeda cried out as Bonnie held an ice pack to her head. "Hold still." The witch scolded, and Andy shook her head as Bonnie forced her to stay put. "I should bloody kill them-"

"You can't. And you can't tell Elijah, if Klaus knows they're un-sired, he'll kill them all. Including Tyler." Bonnie stated firmly, and Andromeda scoffed. "Oh, so, because a bunch of dogs can't decide who's in charge, they decide to drag my best friend into their werewolf business."

"That's what happens in Mystic Falls." The witch stated lightly, and Andy rolled her eyes. "Your head is healing. The swellings going down, you should be good to go home."

"Thanks." Andy murmured, letting out a sigh as she ran a hand through her hair. "Hey...I know you don't like Elena, but thank you. For just trying to help, and get us to understand." Bonnie murmured, and Andromeda gave her a small smile.

"I try."

Andy called Elijah, and he quickly picked her up to take her home. When they got inside, her Original chuckled as she threw her arms around him, lifting her up to carry Andromeda upstairs. "Had fun, elskan?" He murmured, and Andy just shook her head, burying her head into his chest.

"Oh, you have no idea."

**********************************************************

Vote and comment what you think!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

51.2K 807 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...
7.2K 622 19
𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐁 | ❝If I told you about the darkness inside of me would you still look at me as if I was the sun?❞ Hazel Gilbert...
168K 5.3K 25
𝑶𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 ~ (𝒂𝒅𝒋.) 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈; 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬...
43.7K 1.9K 36
"I am not the kind of princess that needs saving. I'm probably not a princess at all. You can be the gallant prince all you want, that's fine. But, g...