How To Kill A Legacy

De fangirl14heart

THIS IS BOOK 1 Book 2 out now Prince Ben and Princess (Y/N) were about to turn sixteen, and be crowned King a... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
bChapter 15
The End
Thank You!
Sneak Peak to Book 2!
Book 2 is out!!!

Chapter 2

1.7K 40 12
De fangirl14heart

How did I become friends with them you ask

♔♔♔

A week passed, and my brother and I couldn't have been more excited. Four new kids were coming to Auradon! Even though they were technically evil, I couldn't wait to meet them. I wanted to know what it was like on the Isle, while my brother was mainly focused on giving them a second chance, and discovering their inner good guy. He was right on one thing though. They were good, not evil.

♔♔♔

"Oof! Lonnie, I can't breathe," I squirmed as she tightened my dress.
She giggled.
"You have said that every time I have done a fitting for you, but you know this is perfect. Those tailors really do know what they are doing," she smiled as she finished tying the bow. She flipped me around to face her, and giggled, clapping her hands. "Ah! You look amazing!" She squealed. "Wait until those VKs meet you! Are you excited?"
I laughed. "Excited? I'm beyond that!"

I walked over to the mirror, and fluffed my hair. Lonnie stood next to me, and asked, "What do you think they will be like?" I crossed my arms, and sighed.
"I don't know..."

I stared in the mirror at my own reflection, lost in thought. What would they be like? That was all I had thought about for the past week. Would they hate me, or would we get along just fine? How much different than us would they be? Had their parents changed?

"Welp!' Lonnie said, bringing me back, "the limo left for the Isle an hour ago, which means they should be here any minute, and you need to get down there," she said, ushering me towards the door.
"Wait, I-"
"Don't worry," she said, cutting me off and handing me my phone, which I had forgotten. "They will love you. I know I do, and my mom broke a lot of rules." I sighed, and gave her a small smile.
"Thank you," I said, giving her a hug, "but your parents were a lot different than theirs."

I smiled, and walked out my bedroom door. Time to meet the villain kids.

♔♔♔

The band was playing for the welcome of the VKs. Students waved welcome signs and cheered as the limo pulled onto campus. I squeezed Ben's hand, and he looked down and smiled at me.

"Hey Bennyboo!" Audrey squealed, appearing out of nowhere on the other side of Ben. He let go of my hand and greeted his girlfriend, giving her a quick kiss.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Audrey waved at me. I couldn't tell if she was faking or not.
"Hey Audrey!" I said with fake enthusiasm. She gave me a pouty face, and i looked at the limo coming to a stop.

The door of the limo opened, and the band came to an odd stop. Fairy Godmother walked out in front of us, as the band separated to reveal her. I leaned to the side to get a better look, and two boys had fallen out of the limo, fighting over some scarf. Two girls crawled out around them. I could immediately tell who was who, just based on their clothes.

"Stop!" Carlos, who was being pinned down by Jay, screamed. "You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?"
"Cause you want it!" Jay replied.
They kept fighting until Mal spoke up. "Guys, guys, guys," she half whispered, "We have an audience."

We walked towards them, behind Fairy Godmother.
"Just cleaning up," Jay said as he helped the other boy up, mumbling something to him.
Fairy Godmother smiled and sang,"Leave it like you found it!" She laughed. "And by that I mean just leave it."

Jay threw the items back into the limo. He then looked at me, and his facial expression changed. "Hello, foxy," he smirked, walking towards me. He crossed his arms and looked me up and down. He was low key cute, but so was Carlos, who seemed to be glaring at his guy from the back. Carlos also had chocolate smeared on his mouth, so...

Jay grinned, "The name's Jay." I laughed.
"Okay?" I smiled. He winked at me as Fairy Godmother blocked his view of me.
"Welcome to Auradon Prep," she smiled.

Jay frowned, and backed up to stand with his friends. "I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress," she curtsied.

"The Fairy Godmother?" Mal asked. "As in Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo?" Fairy Godmother smiled.
"Bibbidi-Bobbidi you know it!"
The girl grinned mischievously. "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella, when you just appeared, out nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." She forced a grin. "And that sparkly wand.."

Hmm.

"That was a long time ago," the Fairy said. "And as I always say, 'Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future!'"

Ben, Audrey and I stepped forward. "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben-"
"Prince Benjamin," Audrey corrected, looking at him lovingly. "Soon to be king!"

Evie walked up to us, talking sweetly. "You had me at prince," she breathed, dreamily. "My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." She curtsied.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here, and neither do you," Audrey hissed.
"Now Audrey, if you always start with that, you're never gonna make any friends," I replied. She glared at me, but I got a smile from the villain kids.

"I like you," Mal pointed at me. "What's your name?"
I laughed. "Oh, I'm Princess (Y/N). Ben's my twin. It's really nice to meet you guys."

Evie smiled at me, and I caught Carlos staring. He quickly looked away when I noticed.

"I'm princess Audrey," Audrey said. "Ben's girlfriend," she cooed.

She reached over me to grab Ben's hand, so I was stuck in the middle of the two. I sighed and unlatched their hands. Ben looked at me funny, and I just gave him a 'really?' look. He sighed.

"These three are going to show you all around," Fairy Godmother said, "and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut! But the library hours are from eight to eleven. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." The VKs laughed just to please her, and Fairy Godmother, along with the band, left.

We stood there awkwardly for a second, until Ben broke the tension.

"It is so, so, so good to finally meet you all." Ben said, while getting a light punch to the chest from Jay. He went to shake their hands with Audrey, while I followed behind him. Jay didn't go to punch me though.

"It's nice to meet you, Princess (Y/N)," he said, taking a dramatic bow. I laughed.
"Nice to meet you too Jay. I like the beanie." He smirked, satisfied.

Mal reluctantly shook Ben's hand, and they just looked at each other for a solid two seconds. "This is a momentous occasion," Ben continued. I looked at Mal as she gave me a smile. I shook her hand, and a random thought crossed my mind.

"Ok, Mal, you'll think this is weird, but I feel as though we have already met," I laughed, knowing I sounded like an idiot.
She nodded though. "No, I get what you mean." We looked at each other for a second, then Ben went on.

"And one that I hope will go down in history," he smiled, shaking the hand of an unimpressed Carlos. "Is that chocolate?" Carlos licked his finger, but then quickly wiped his mouth as he went to shake my hand.

"Hi," I said.
"Hi," he breathed, gazing at me. "Sorry about the-".
"No please," I interrupted, "eat all the chocolate you want. It is the most important food group." He gave me a smile as Mal lightly shoved him.

Ben looked at me weirdly, and then continued his two sentences that had lasted way too long. "...as the day our two peoples began to heal." He shook Evie's hand, and she held on for a little too long. I quickly shook her hand as well. "I like your outfit," I whispered. She grinned and curtsied for me.

"Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are," Mal said. My brother laughed.
"A little bit over the top?" He asked.
"A little more than a little bit."
"Well, so much for my first impression."
They both laughed, and I nudged my brother. Audrey did not like it one bit.

"Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you?" Audrey cooed. I glared at her. "Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff," she said sweetly to Mal.
Mal did a big eye roll.
"Oh, my mom's Aurora."
I stopped her. "Audrey, chill."

She glared at me, but Ben luckily broke the tension again.
"Okay! So how about a tour?"

Ben led us towards the school.
"Auradon Prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king."

We walked towards the statue of my father, and stopped. I clapped my hands, and our dad became the Beast. Carlos screamed and jumped into Jay's arms. I laughed. "Carlos, it's okay," I explained.
"Yeah, our father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man, to remind us that anything is possible," Ben said.

"Does he shed much?" Mal asked. I laughed.
"Yeah, Mom won't let him on the couch," Ben smiled.

After another odd beat of those two staring at each other, most of us continued walking. Jay dropped Carlos, and the smaller boy stared up at the creature. He tried clapping like I had, but nothing happened. I slid next to him, and clapped once more, and the Beast transformed back. I smiled at him, and a light blush spread across his cheeks. I gestured for him to come with us into the castle.

"So, you guys have a lot of magic here at Auradon?" Mal asked. "Like wands and things like that?"
"Yeah, it exists of course, but it's pretty much retired," my brother explained. "Most of us here are just ordinary mortals."
"Who happen to be kings and queens." Mal said.

Audrey butted in again. "That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years," she said, draping Ben's arm around her. He fake laughed with her, then suddenly noticed Doug at the top of the stairs.

"Doug. Doug come down." Ben walked over to Doug, and wrapped his arm around the band boy once he reached the bottom of the stairs. "This is Doug. He and (Y/N) are gonna help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms." He looked at Mal and spoke calmly. "I'll see you later, okay? And if there is anything you need, feel free to-"
"Ask (Y/N)," Audrey finished, pulling Ben away. I sighed.

"Hi guys," Doug waved. "I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and...heigh-ho," he breathed as he saw Evie. She stepped forward, glad to have finally been noticed by a guy.
"Evie. Evil Queen's daughter," She said flirtatiously.

He sighed happily and tried to stay focused on the class schedule as Evie stood in front of him, twirling a strand of blue hair around her finger.
"Okay. So about your classes. I put in the requirements already," Doug began. "History of Woodsmen and Pirates, Safety Rules for the Internet and uh Remedial Goodness 101." Mal looked over his shoulder as he read the list.
"Let me guess...new class?" She asked, eating a chocolate from the limo. He nodded nervously as Mal dropped the wrapper on the ground.
"Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms."

They started to head up the stairs, but I called them back.
"Oh, um guys...your dorms are that way," I pointed in the opposite direction they were going. They huffed, and Doug started going over his list again as the VKs walked past us.
"Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy and..."
"Sneezy," Carlos and I said as he passed by. He stopped and smiled at me, before joining his other friends. Doug looked at me smugly.
"Oh stop," I said, nudging him lightly. He laughed as I went to go find Lonnie.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

40.7K 1K 15
-Book 1 in Descendants Series- After the villains are banished to an island, known as The Isle Of The Lost, time has passed and the villains, along...
26K 568 18
Jay is the son of Jafar and lives on the Isle of the Lost thanks to King Beast's rule to keep evil and good separated which doesn't last when Ben Kin...
41K 577 30
What if... that's how it should start, right? Go and read to find out what happened after Ben's coronation... (JayxOC plus bunch of other ships backg...
48K 1.3K 31
Mal and her friends were taken prisoners and were forced to tell wearing the Auradon descendants were hiding, but they refuse to say anything. Malefi...