MHA Ship Stories

By Lololoveslemons

It's MHA ship stories what else is there to explain? -Bakudeku -Tododeku -Todobaku -Todobakudeku -Fropina (F... More

BakuDeku Normal AU 💚I Will Protect You🧡
ShinKami Normal AU 💜Meeting with amusment💛
BakuKiri Cop n Assasin AU 🧡New Addictions ❤️
🖤TokoyamixShoji💙 Normal AU "Lending a hand"
Todobaku singer Au ❤️It is my voice💛
❤️KiriDeku💚 Forced experiment Au "A promise"

Tododeku Spider-Deku AU 💚Caught in the web of love❤️

142 1 2
By Lololoveslemons

(Hey guys author Lolo here I hope your enjoying the ships! Don't forget to put your suggestions for Different MHA ships in the comments below! Thanks and enjoy!!)

/Midoriya\
As I swing from building to building feeling the wing rush into my body through my suit I feel weightless and feel like I have the ability to fly.
This always calms me down when things are going rough in Hero or personal life.
This time it's personal.
My girlfriend just broke up with me cause she said I was too shy and timid.
I thought she said she liked that about me!
Oh well... life be like that sometimes.
As the wind rushes onto my skull a few thoughts form inside my scull as well.
I've always came off bisexual but I've never dated a guy before... Maybe I would have better luck with a guy?
All the girls I dated I loved but... just kind of didn't feel like there was something between us.
That something more, that click in your brain and heart. I've never been close to having that click before.
As my mind is clouded with thoughts I hear a explosion snap me from my thoughts making me almost let go of the string I was swinging on to get to the next building.
I jumped on the nearest building and climbed to the top.
I ran to the edge of the building that was closest to the explosion.
It was off in the distance not even with in the cities perimeter.
It was off in the huge forest, I could see the big funnel cloud of thick grey and orange smoke floating up into the sky.
Forests aren't exactly my strong point but if someone's in danger I'll have to take the risk.
I flip off the edge with chest facing towards the building and my face facing the ground.
I shoot through the air directly down wards and hear a few people say my name.
"Look it's spider-Deku!!"
Yes, that's me.
Spider Deku.

Meters before I hit the ground I produce a string of web out of my hand and stick it to the building in front of me.
I swing and land on a truck, running across it to stick another string of web to the next building flinging myself through the air towards the explosion.
The entires cities lights are shining a light bright yellow highlighting the black, Brown, grey buildings covering the city.
I hear no fire trucks yet and worry that no one heard or even knows about the fire.
How is that possible!? I heard it and I was miles away!
I have to make sure though.
I make a long string of web so I swing low enough to safely land on the floor.
Once I do many people are starting to crowd around me asking for autographs, asking questions, etc.
"Sorry guys! There's a emergency!! Duty calls!"
I apologize and carefully push through the crowd.
I run to the nearest parked police car I could see and knock on the window.
The police officer rolls down his window.
"Spider-Deku!? What do you think your doing eh?! Turning yourself in so soon?" The police officer jokes.
"Ha ha funny! You know I wouldn't do that Kacchan."
I respond back.
He rolls his eyes.
"What do you need Deku. Can't you see I'm busy?"
He grumbles eating a donut and coffee in his hands.
"Dude a donut and coffee at 8 THATS gotta be a health hazard."
I imply.
"Well I'm going to be a health hazard to you if you keep bothering me!"
He snaps. I rest my arms on the window sill of his car unfazed by his remark.
"Hey sorry! Im just wondering if you guys know about the explosion out in the forest?"
I asked pointing in the forest direction with my thumb.
"Ohhhh that's where that noise came from! Yeah I'm sure the police probably do but we can't do anything about it."
I look at him puzzled through my mask.
"Why!?"
"Well because that's not the city polices job, it's not in the perimeter of the city we don't deal with it."
"But what if someone's hurt over there! Heck someone definitely is hurt over there."
"Well then what are you doing talking to me?"
I laugh.
"Well I guess I'll be on my way!!"
I walk away from the police car and quickly climb up the building next to it.
I continue to swing my way over to the forest taking only a couple of minutes to do so.
As I reach the forest the smoke starts to calm down a bit.
I still decided to check it out just in case since I still couldn't hear any fire truck sirens.
"What police force is this property enforced by?! What ever force they stink! It's been almost 20 minutes and they still haven't sent out at least police cars I would have heard them."
I say to myself entering the forest.
I follow a trail that seems to lead to the area the explosion is.
I probably walk half way up the trail until I hear a stick snap from beside me.
I snap my head towards a bush that was rustling.
I slowly walk towards it.
I put my hands on ether side of the bush and pry it open.
My eyes widen.
There's a male, probably around my age starting at me, he's covered with ashes and has a few cuts and bruises but is otherwise ok.
He has half red hair half white hair, his eyes are turquoise and grey, and he also has a large scar on the right side of his face I could tell it wasn't caused by the fire cause it seemed old.
"Hey kid what are yo-"
I start but instantly get cut off by him grabbing my collar and putting his finger on my lip aggressively.
"FrIcK he's to close! Why me!"
I blush a bit and panic. (gay panic)
I suddenly hear the sound of several men talking and approaching quickly.
I dive into the bush with him estimating there were to many to take on all at once.
I hear them start to walk down this path making me hold my breath.
"Oh and of all days crime would spike up again it HAD to be the day I was mentally tired."
I grumbled to myself and internally sighed.
"Where did the boy go?! If we don't kill him we don't get the money for the assignment!!"
One of the men barked.
I'm guessing they were looking for this guy even though he seemed calm about the whole situation.
"We were ordered to kill all the Todoroki's!! Not most!"
The same man barked again.
"Wait most!? Oh no... I'm to late... they've killed the rest of this poor guys family! They must have been the cause of the explosion and they also must be assassins."
I say to myself again.
"This must be private property for rich family's or famous ones cause I'm pretty sure I've heard the name Todoroki before."
I concluded being distracted by my thoughts.
I didn't notice I was leaning a bit to the side until I heard a branch snap beside me because of my weight on it.
I quickly stood up straight again with sweat trickling down my head in fear.
The men in front of us were deathly silent and I could see the guy out of the corner of my eyes actually a bit scared but he barely showed it.
"Damn this guys got tough skin."
I say to myself trying to calm myself with my own thoughts.
I hear the silence break that doesn't help my fear as much as it should have.
"Take what ever is in the bush... OUT."
I hear the same man say as I hear another cocking a gun.
"Alright kid!! We're done here!!"
I blurt out and swiftly grab him shooting my web to a tree behind us.
I hear the sound of gun shot as I quickly swing into the trees.
"GET THEM!!!!"
I hear a bunch of men scream.
I try my best not to focus on them but more on the task at hand.
TRYING NOT TO GET KNOCKED OUT BY TREE BRANCHES.
Ok sure there's a lot of places to attach my string of web to and swing but there's such thing as to many.
I barely made it out of the forest without running into a tree.
My suit had a couple of rips in it from near hits with trees.
As soon as I hit the perimeter I smiled and swung up onto the building on the out skirts of the city where we were now located.
I saw the men emerge from the forest.
"FREEZE!!"
I hear the huge flock of police men say all at once with their guns pointed in the men's direction.
The guys instantly drop their weapons in defeat as they were now themselves out numbered.
I looked over the sea of cops continuing to smile "Kacchan must have called them, man that's true friendship there! Even though he kinda hates me- but still!!"
I look at the guy in my arms who seems a bit winded but more frozen with a still calm face on. JEEZ.
"You alright?"
I question setting him down on his feet.
He nods softly but then his eyes widen as he looks at the side of my stomach.
"What the-" I questioned to myself.
"You alright?" I asked again confused.
He slowly pointed at the spot he was looking and I looked down at it.
"Oh No-"
I suddenly feel dizzy probably at the blood loss from the bullet being shot through my side.
How did I not notice that!?
Everything started to get blurry and I could think straight.
I weakly held out my hand which being the last thing I did before darkness swept over my sight.

/TIME SKIPPPPPPPP\

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off.
I slowly turned over to the right side where it was located and instantly felt a sharp pain in my side that woke me up in a instant.
I screamed. Which wasn't very professional but give me some slack it caught me off guard.
I sat up and held my side in agonizing pain.
"Wow that hurt like hell!! I guess that all wasn't a dream I guess...wait! HOW DID I GET IN MY HOUSE THEN!?"
I was wondering kind of panicked until I heard the door slam open making me fall out of the bed luckily on my left side this time.
"Are you ok!? I heard screaming!"
I moved my legs which were partly on the bed and blocking my view and instantly turned a bright pink.
I knew this guy was fine looking when I saw him in the bush but my god.
He's so much more hotter when you get a closer look at him.
His slightly pale skin, his slick jaw line, and with his tight shirt you could see this guy was definitely not overweight to be honest I think he might be more fit than me!? How does this man exist in the real world!? He looks like a god damn well- God!?
I sat up and scratched the back of my neck looking down embarrassed.
"Y-yeah I-I'm ok S-Sorry!!"
I squeak out. Oh great I'm acting like my normal shy self again just great.
I only act professional when I'm out on hero duty but when I try it anywhere else- DENIED.
I suddenly realize.
Wait.
I'm in my house.
With him.
And my mask is off...
FRICK.
I quickly cover up my face.
There's a long silence.
I hear him suddenly chuckle.
"Are you... Scared?" He asked with the hottest voice I've ever heard, it's so calm and smooth.
I've never realized how much of a sucker I am for calm people until now!-
WAIT
NO.
I JUST MET HIM!!! DONT THINK THESE STUPID THINGS!!!
I quickly responded "O-Oh no! It's just only a few other people k-know what I l-look like b-behind the mask!"
"Oh..."
He complied walking up to me and putting out his hand to help me up.
I carefully accepted his hand and was forced upwards.
"T-Thanks!"
I smiled.
"No I should be thanking you."
I responded by tilting my head in confusion.
"What do you- Oh! Wait! I almost forgot I saved you!!"
I giggled a bit.
"Well y-you saved me t-to so we're even!"
I reminded him.
He did a suttle head nod in acceptance.
"Wait h-how'd you find m-my house?"
I asked.
"Well it was on your drivers license."
He complied turning away from me and started walking out the door.
Wait... my drivers license?
Wasn't my drivers license in my wallet? And wasn't my wallet in my back pocket near my-
I instantly blushed a crimson red.
NOPE NOPE NOPE.
THE RANDOM MAN TOUCHED MY BUTT.
HELP.
"I made breakfast as a thank you present even though were even."
He said breaking my GaY PaNiC.
"O-Oh thanks!"
I started walking towards the door.
He snapped his fingers stopping at the door way making me stop as well.
"You might wanna change your pants since I didn't, I only changed your shirt I hope that's alright."
He said tilting his head back a bit to look me straight in my dinner plate eyes.
HE CHANGED MY SHIRT.
GOD CANT SAVE ME NOW.
"T-T-T-That's o-o-ok!!!"
I stuttered like crazy.
He looked straight into my eyes for a couple minutes until he turned around to completely face me.
"Are you sure...? Your voice says otherwise... I'm sorry if I violated your space."
He apologized.
"I-It's fine you did what h-had to be done."
I sighed scratching my hair a bit.
I thanked him once more and he left the room closing the door behind him.
I drew a long breathe and exhaled.
I looked down at the side of my stomach to see bandages rapped around my stomach covering the wound.
They bandages had a bit of blood on them but I was no longer bleeding out thank goodness.
I walked to my closet on the right side of my room and turned off the alarm clock that was still blaring on the way.
I opened my closet and got out a cozy outfit since I didn't have any work today.
I put on a light green oversized pj top that had a spider in the middle in a darker colour, put on short baggy shorts that had spiders all over them, and put on my grey stocki- COUGH COUGH leg braces.

I open my door and walk down my hall way to the kitchen.
As soon as I enter a cloud of a beautiful smell hits my nose.
I lean on the door way of the kitchen still a bit tired.
I yawn. "Whatcha making?"
He turns from the stove and pan. "Pancakes and bacon."
I lick my lips and smile.
"Wow! It's like you know me already!!"
I giggle.
He pauses and turns off the stove since it was finished.
"Well... I do."
His response confuses and puzzles me.
"Oh! Have you heard me around somewhere or...?"
He shakes his head no.
"Childhood."
My eyes widen a bit.
"We used to go to the same pre school."
He concludes.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you!!! I-"
He cuts me off by putting his hand up.
"There's no need to apologize midoriya I know you did have memory problems as a kid."
Midoriya... the way he says it... the way it slips of his tongue just as smooth as him, the way he calmly says the word longer than normal.
I've only met one person who did this...
I may have had bad memory of sights and people but when I'd came to sounds I'd remember ever word.
"S-Shoto...?"
I cried out almost in tears, I hadn't seen him in forever and he was my only friend in pre school, he'd stand up against bullies and play with me non stop. He made me feel welcome and happy for who I was.
A small, bubbly, freckled face shortie.
I didn't know what to do.
We just started at each other my expression being a joyous sad and his being a partly shocked/Surprised.
I'm sure he definitely thought I'd completely forgotten about him but I hadn't.
People that I care about the most in my lives memories are still in my head, there just very vivid and hard to remember.
My memory problem got a lot better in Jk/Sk that's where I met my friend Kacchan.
"Y-You remember me...?"
He stutters the most shocked I've seen him.
He was shocked about this but not about us almost being killed by assassins?! I'm not even going to ask anymore.
I nods my head and smile with a few tears slipping down my face.
I snap my head away from his direction trying my best to stop crying. Dammit why am I such a crybaby!!
"I-I-I'm sorry I-I'm s-such a crybaby!"
I choked out letting out a forced laugh and continued to wipe my tears.
I heard foot steps approaching me.
I turn to face him and our faces were inches apart.
My cheeks quickly burned with blush.
He swiftly embraced me with a hug leaving me winded and frozen.
I leisurely snapped out of it and hugged back bawling into his chests since I was still SHORT.
He rubbed my back making me shudder a bit.
(That no sound right o-o XD)
He pulled away from the hug and smiled.
JESUS CHIRST HE IS GOD.
HIS LITERAL FACE JUST TURNED INTO THE SUN.
my eyes must have became swirled because of how dazed I was.
I think my literal soul left my body!
Why does he have to be so hot!!!
He laughed "Are you ok midoriya?"
I let out a small flustered sound that even aliens couldn't decipher.
He laughed again.
I gradually calmed down.
"Come on lets go eat! The food is getting cold."
He ordered. I nodded in response and sat down at the table.
He put a plate of the food in front of me and a Frappuccino with wip-cream.
"I-I hope you like it. I remember you liked sweet things and pancakes so..."
He rubbed the back of his head.
I smiled happily and thanked him.
I started to eat. I paused for a moment and looked up at him.
He was starting at me and my outfit probably.
Our eyes interlocked and we stared deeply into each other's eyes.
Then I felt it. The click. My eyes widened a bit and my breathing became funny.
I've never been as flustered around him as I have around anyone else.
Is it really him...? Is he the one...? But what if he's not gay!? Or not even Bisexual like me!
"Midoriya."
He but into my thoughts making me jump a bit.
"Y-Yes?"
I squeak out.

/Todoroki\
I just couldn't believe my eyes.
This was midoriya. Midoriya Izuku.
His hair softly and shining even with the lack of sunlight, his eyes shining even brighter and don't even seem to be real, his shy, sweet, voice that makes him sound like a angel.
When I looked at his drives license I could just barely believe this was him!
He looks pretty different, but I probably look completely different with my scar.
We both stare into each other eyes until I see something in his eyes click.
It makes me jump slightly but make mine click as well.
I blush slightly and fell my insides turn into butterflies.
I've never felt this before what is he doing?!
"Midoriya."
I ask making him jump a bit.
"Y-Yes?"
He quickly blurts out blushing as red as a ruby.
Makes sense he just seems like he'd be as valuable, as beautiful as a ruby it's self if not more.
Wait...
WHAT!?
Did I just call midoriya... beautiful...?
Am i... gay...?
I've never been able to know someone long enough for me to have a, what do you call it? Oh yeah! I crush!
Do I really have a crush on midoriya though...?
I mean I technically known him for 3 years in pre school and he seems pretty much the same.
Well except for when he's on hero duty.
He's still the adorable, bubbly, shy, freckled face shorty.
I'm still so confused with my thoughts and need answers.
I see him starting to drink his frap still looking at me to see what I was going to say next.
"Midoriya I've got a question."
I ask I see him make a small noise and  head nod in response.
"What's a crush?"
I see his eyes instantly turn white and his cheeks burn redder than red itself!
He spits out the frap in shock.
He coughs a bit and I rapidly apologized for startling him so much with my question.
"It's a-al-*cough* r-right todo"
Todo. That name makes me warm inside.
These feelings hurt so bad but feel good at the same time.
"W-Well a crush is someone you love! I-it's someone that makes you feel happy, makes you show emotions you never knew you could show, they make you feel warm and fuzzy inside with butterflies!"
He answers.
That's what a crush is....? T-that's all the things I'm feeling, in doing, r-right now...
I...
I have a crush on midoriya.
I mean... at least it's him, he's such a sweet, kind, loving person.
He'd never do anything on purpose to hurt anyone.
Unless they were hurting someone else.
I guess that's what you have to do as a hero.
"Why... do you a-ask?"
He questions making me look up at him.
"What do you mean?"
I ask back.
"Well w-why'd y-you ask that q-question...?"
He applied.
"O-Oh! W-Well um..."
I stutter trying to think up of a good excuse.
"I-I guess I-I just w-wanted to know."
I answered.
Wow.
That was a great excuse, in my defence it sounded a lot better in my head.
"O-Oh ok."
We finished our food and put our plates in his dishwasher running it afterwards.
We both went into his living room and sat down on his couch.
We both sat on the opposite sides of the couch away from each other making me a bit upset but I'll just have to deal.
"What w-would y-you like to do Todo?"
He asked twirling his hair.
"Hm I don't know."
I complied slouching on the couch looking at him.
Why am I sitting like this?! This isn't formal at all or respectful!! I guess I just... feel like I have the freedom to do this around midoriya, I feel safe to be truly myself and relaxed around him.
"Hm... oh my gosh!"
He quickly looked at me with worry and sadness in his eyes.
"I almost completely forgot about your family!! I'm so sorry!!"
He mourned.
"Midoriya it's not your fault, besides my dad and sibling were never nice to me and my mom died a while back.
My dad was also the cause of this scar so..."
"Oh... I'm sorry about that but... if I'd been faster I would have saved them..."
He started to tremble.
He must have a insecurity about not saving everyone and when he doesn't save someone he feels it his fault....
"Midoriya..."
I crawl over to him and softly grab his face to wipe the tears that have started trickling down his face.
"Midoriya even if you'd came sooner they'd already be dead. I was out in the garden when the explosion happened that's why I'm still alive... none of this is your fault midoriya, if you hadn't came when you did I myself would have died, now don't kick yourself about it ok...?"
I comforted him.
He puts his trembling hand my hand that's on his face.
He closes his eyes making more tears roll down and he leans into my hand.
That was the cutest thing I've ever seen, he is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
God how badly I want to be his lover right now.
"Thank you T-Todoroki-Kun...."
He whispers shakily opening his eyes again which are filled with millions upon millions of star like shines.
"Midoriya... I-"
We both hear his door slam down and snap our heads towards it.
*BANG*
"MIDORIYA!!!"
I yell as I see him fly backwards by the force of the net being shot at him.
He instantly starts to struggle.
"T-Todoroki!!! Run!!"
I turn to run but feel something on the side of my head stopping me in my tracks.
"TODOROKI!!!"
Midoriya cried struggling harder than before.
I slowly turned my eyes in fear to the man pointing a gun at my head.
"Hello there shoto todoroki, you know your being a real pain to kill you know that? I got a bunch of assassins to kill you and your family but you still somehow slip from my grasp."
He growled pushing the gun harder onto my head making me tear up a bit.
Is this really it...?
Am I going to die...?
No.
No no no please!!
I don't wanna die!!
I still wanna see all the wonderful things in life.
I want to marry midoriya and have kids!
Please! Please!
"I-I don't wanna die please..."
I whisper out starting to cry.
"Sorry but your family destroyed my families reputation and now for our cause we're going to get rid of you... PERMANENTLY."
He laughed maniacally as tears stripped down my face.
"LET HIM GO!!!"
Midoriya screamed still struggling.
"Oh what do we have here?~"
He pulled me up and walked over to midoriya where he was still struggling and giving my harasser a deathly glare.
"Wow would you look at that- aren't you a cutie~"
I could see midoriya cringe at his words for he had no intentions of ever like this guy.
"Don't worry I've got a placed for you after I finish some unfinished business~"
The guy purred putting his finger underneath midoriya's chin.
"HES NOT A YOUR PLAY TOY YOU FREAK!!"
I screamed at him pissed off.
I instantly froze as I heard him cock the gun.
I gulped.
"What did you say? Hm? I didn't quite catch that."
He smirked and held my neck squeezing it.
I couldn't breathe and I couldn't struggle.
I could barely see my life flash before my eyes as the tears and lack of air blurred my vision.
"You heard what he said..."
Midoriya growled making the guy look at him.
"I'm.
Not.
A.
PLAY TOY!!!"
He screamed as green lightning bolts formed around him distracting the guy.
The net was burned off by the lightning and he ran up to the guy, faster than the speed of light and punched him, hard, knocking him out cold.
The guy lost his grip on my neck and I instantly gasped for air.
I rubbed my neck as midoriya took the guy from the guy and tied the guy up with his spider string.
We were both out of breathe and breathing heavily.
"I-I'll be right back."
Midoriya panted grabbing the guy and with the lightning running out of the apartment.
He swiftly came back without the guy and dusted his hands off.
"He won't be bothering us anytime soon."
Midoriya growled.
His lightning disappeared and he looked at me.
He instantly turned back to his normal self jumping over the couch running up to me and hugging me tightly crying once more into my shoulder.
I cried into his and we both stayed there for a while until we both calmed down.
I slowly pulled out of the hug and stared deeply into his eyes.
He stared back with his green eyes brighter than neon green.
I gulped, I couldn't take this anymore. I had to tell him even if it's only been one day.
I've always adored him, ever since pre school, I know who he is, I know he's an amazing person, a sweet, shy, little tree that would do anything for you.
I want to do the same. He's saved me, but now I wanna be apart of his life, forever.
The both of us, saving each other, loving each other, forever.
"Midoriya...?"
"Yes Todoroki?"
He answered
I open my mouth and paused.
"D-Do you wanna know w-why I truly asked y-you what a crush is...?"
His eyes widened a bit.
"U-Uh s-sure!"
"Well..."
I took his hands and placed them in mine.
"I w-was wondering what a crush was because... I've never had one... but... since I've been around you, your beautiful personality, your gorgeous smile, eyes, everything... I've felt... all the feelings for you of what you explained... I-Is a crush..."
His eyes were widened and tested up a bit.
"W-What I'm trying to say is... Midoriya... I think I have a crush on you."
I finalized looking down in embarrassment.
"T-Todoroki..."
He squeaked out with that same, surprised, happy voice that I'd never forget.
"I love you too!!!"
He cried out pulling me down into a kiss.
I gave no hesitation to kiss back as we both shedded tears of joy.
We both pulled away and rested our foreheads together staring at each other with no regrets, just love.
And would you look at that...

I've been caught in Midoriya's web of love.
(Hey guys!!! I hope you enjoyed the tododeku spider-Deku AU! Don't forget to comment what ship I should do next! Thank you and biiiiiiiii, 5000 words total)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...
70.1K 532 22
Are you a BNHA multi-shipper? Well this is the book for you! Wether angst, Lime, Lemon, Fluff, Yaoi, this book has it all! Read one-shots from the e...
124K 3K 28
Group chats between the members of class 1-A... and more...? -Ships- Kiribaku Tododeku Kamishin Momojirou Erasermic Minakure Tsuchako Tokoshoji Mirit...
511K 11.3K 151
Just a bunch of random ideas that come into my head for Bakugou. Ships- 💥🧭- Crossover 💥🚫-No Ship 💥🥦- BakuDeku 💥🏃- BakuIida 💥🎶- BakuJirou...