Reunited

Autorstwa haneenrizwan

[COMPLETED] Have you ever seen Disney's Tangled? If you have, do you know about how Repunzel isn't supposed... Więcej

Reunited
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32 (Part One)
Chapter 32 (Part Two)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilouge

Chapter 31

2.1K 76 7
Autorstwa haneenrizwan

Ellie's POV:

I sighed as pushed open the doors of the cafeteria. I looked around trying to spot any one of the four.

The four meaning, Aidan, Abby, Austin and Connor.

I spotted Austin and Connor at a table in the back of the cafeteria. Both of them bickering.

I went over there and sat down on a vacant seat on the table.

"What's with the the sour face?" Austin asked.

"I've been trying to force Aidan ask Abby to the gala. He refused every time."

Seriously. I've been doing that ever since we both sat in the car together. I told him multiple reasons why he should take Abby but he always brings up that her father won't approve.

I slapped him upside on the head when he repeated that for the tenth time.

"Aidan's not asking Abby?" Connor asked shoving a handful of fries in his mouth.

I shook my head. Then I thought of something.

I leaned forward. "How about one of you ask her?"

Connor choked on his fries.

Austin slapped him on his back a couple times and gave him water before turning to me.

"What's going on in your head, Ellie?" He asked.

I threw my hands up. "I don't know! I just want all of you guys on there on Aidan and I's birthday."

"And why should it be one of us?" Connor asked, gesturing between him and Austin.

"Abby would rather go to the gala with someone she knew than a complete stranger. If one of you both would take her, she'd come happily." I explained.

They both thought over it for a minute.

"Hmm." Austin hummed. "Is taking a date really necessary?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Steve said that. I have no idea."

"Who are you going with?"

"No one."

Suddenly, Austin looked uncomfortable. "Uhhh... Okay."

Connor shook his head. "I'm going away somewhere I don't have to listen to this." He stood up with his tray in his hand and went to another table where a few people greeted him.

"What's up with him?" I asked, turning to look at Austin.

"I have no idea." He replied.

I shook my head. "Anyway. Austin are you going to ask Abby or no?"

He shook his head fast. "Hell no. She might be my best friend, but Aidan has to do it. No matter what."

"Speaking of which." Connor said, popping out of nowhere. "Where is he and Abby?"

I shrugged. "I have no idea. Last I saw him, it was in Arts class."

Connor nodded and went back to the table where he was. But before that, he gave Austin a look.

Once he was out of ear shot I asked Austin, "Okay, what are you both hiding?"

Austin looked at me. "What gave you the idea that we're hiding something?"

I pointed at him and Connor. "You both were bickering before I sat here. He went away when you brought the topic about me going with someone to the gala. And now he just went away again after giving you a look. What is it?"

Austin sighed. "Alright. You got me. I wanted to ask you something."

"Go on." I said.

Austin nodded. "Okay... So you said that you don't have a date...." He said and I nodded. "And I don't have a date either. So I was thinking that we both could go together. As friends."

I looked at him. "Really? That's what's been bothering you?"

"I was thinking of asking you to be my date but then I thought that someone might had already asked you so I didn't bother." Austin said.

I smiled and shook my head. "Okay. We can go together."

Suddenly the door of the cafeteria opened again. In walked Aidan Walker with a huge smile on his face.

Emphasis on huge. It was so big it almost split his face in half.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What's got him in such a good mood?

Connor spotted him as well and went to him. He said something that we couldn't hear because he was out of ear shot.

They both talked back and forth of a minute. The whole time they talked, Aidan was still holding the huge grin on his face.

Suddenly, Connor flicked him on his forehead. Aidan mumbled something and rubbed the spot he flicked at.

After that, they both walked towards our table. Aidan was now supporting a pout on his face instead of a smile.

"What happened to you?" I asked Aidan.

"Didn't you see? He flicked me on the forehead. And it hurt." Aidan said.

I rolled my eyes, "I meant before. Why were you smiling so big?"

Aidan's eyes widen a little bit and his cheeks turned pink. He looked flustered.

"Oh... Umm.... Well," then he said something as he rubbed his mouth with the back of his hand.

Austin leaned forward. "What was that?"

Aidan laughed. "Oh nothing just that..." He said something again but it was muffled but his hand.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Connor asked.

Aidan laughed again. "You didn't get it? I said..." He did it again.

"Say it properly!" Connor said leaning forward with a scary look on his face.

"IaskedAbby!" He rushed out.

I didn't understand it first. It took a minute for us to understand what he just said. When we did, the boys attacked him with a hug.

"You finally did it!" They said and leaped forward on him.

<=><=><=>

We were sitting in the last class of today. By we, I mean all of us.

Before I had my surgery, it was only Abby and me in this class but now, its all of us.

Austin and Connor had Aidan bribe the teacher, who was in charge of making everyone's schedule, and have them in this class on last period.

That resulted on changing the schedule of some more students at school but Aidan made up a lie to make the teacher do as he says.

The lie that I just found out was that I have some side effects of some medications that result in me acting like a drunk person and that he was the only one who could make me stay quiet.

He made a sad face when he told that to the teacher. She bought the lie took sympathy on him and even pulled him into a comforting hug.

I stepped on his foot ten times when we were walking to the class. Abby did me the favor of stepping on Austin and Connor's feet.

As soon as the teacher walked inside the class, Aidan groaned.

I recognized the teacher from day one and hate her just as much as she hates me. Maybe even more.

"Not, Mrs. Frank." Aidan mumbled to Abby.

Abby smirked and leaned back in her seat.

Mrs. Frank is the only teacher in the whole school who thinks that Aidan and I are spoiled brats. She always asks me questions after questions. Thinking that I won't be able to answer.

She even asks questions about the material we didn't even went through yet.

Luckily for me, when Mrs. Lee was teaching me, she taught me everything one step ahaead of my grade.

I answer all of her questions correctly with examples. She always sneers at me when I answer correctly.

I think she's made her life mission to prove to everyone that Aidan and I are spoiled brats.

"Mr. Walker. How nice to see you here." Mrs. Frank said looking at Aidan.

"Nice to see you as well, Mrs. Frank." Aidan said as well.

Mrs. Frank looked at him for a minute and he looked right back. In the end Mrs. Frank nodded and got to teaching.

She teaches math. I'd be a liar if I would say she doesn't know how to teach.

The woman is a human calculator. She was also very good at teaching. Which is the part of the reason why she hates me so much.

She thinks I know how to calculate in my mind as well. Which I don't.

"Why is she here?" Aidan whispered.

"Isn't it obvious?" Abby asked. "She teaches the subject."

Aidan rolled his eyes. Austin tapped him on the shoulder and he turned to look at him.

He told Aidan something in his ear and Aidan's facial expression changed completely.

It went from normal to murderous.

He snapped his head to look at me with the same look for a second and turned back to Austin.

He was about to say something when Mrs. Frank cut him off. "Mr. Walker. Am I interrupting something?" She asked.

Aidan turned to look at her. "No Mr. Frank. You're not."

She nodded with a suspicious look and went back to teaching.

Aidan leaned towards Austin and whispered something in his ear that made him go as pale as a ghost.

But Austin just nodded and focused back on the teacher.

The next chapter won't be as disappointing as this one. I promise.

I rushed through this one because I was so busy today I didn't have time to write.

This was the outcome.

I will come back and edit this but for now, I'm gonna leave it here.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

326K 6.6K 59
EMMA RUBY FOREST. You know the perfect girl, with blonde hair, blue eyes, who is desired by almost every guy, also dating the future Alpha, yeah th...
3.6M 127K 43
*WARNING: RATED MATURE DUE TO LANGUAGE/SEXUAL CONTENT. READERS MUST BE 17+* *CANNOT be read without reading prior novels in series* Asher Pryce hides...
105K 3.8K 42
At lightning speed I threw open the covers of the bed , checking for any trace of missing clothing ; Every ounce of my fiber, of my being was yelling...
29K 694 44
Emily Potter is Harry Potter's twin sister. They have always been together in everything. Until their letter came in the mail. They got to Hagwarts a...