Contradicting Twins Love {EDI...

By MabelOsagiede

Meet Thelma Logan and Theresa Logan. They are twenty-five years old identical twins with different personalit... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Fun-filled Chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Epilogue
Dear Readers โค๏ธ
It's Out๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Instagram Handle

Chapter 34

217 76 15
By MabelOsagiede

This chapter is dedicated to all my everso lovely readers! You had read this book to this point. It makes me so happy. I love ya. ❤❤❤💓💖💗

*************

"It was just a kiss" Theresa mumbled to herself. She just walked into the R&L company this morning. She knew kissing Alex could cause a lot of problem and she was regretting it; partially!

She placed her hand on the wall of the elevator. She was alone giving her time to think.

"Just a kiss! " she mumbled. "I just need to act like it never happened ".  She nodded, "like it never did"

*I knew I would regret it! Beside he is my enemy. I want to destroy him. Why would anyone kiss their enemy? Who would? The ones with handsome enemies though. Like me, Alex is handsome and that's the problem *

The elevator door opened. She shrugged and walked out. As she placed her hand on her door handle, a voice jolted "Theresa! "

A frown made its way to Theresa's face. "What?" she turned.

A smiling Thelma replied "Mr Roger would like to speak to you after lunch today".

"Sure! Whatever! " she pushed her door open and walked in.

*Why are people fond of screaming my name. Last night, it happened*

     ~~~Flashback ~~~

"Theresa! " a voice yelled.

Alex and Theresa had broke off from their kiss. They watched as a figure walked up to them. They couldn't see the person because of the darkness.

"What was going on? "

Theresa gasped as a smirking Kelvin showed up. She stared shocked and kind of glad it wasn't the person she had in mind.

"Don't worry, my mouth is sealed" he winked at me and smirked at Alex. Theresa however noticed something that flashed in Kelvin's eyes. She couldn't quite place a finger on the emotion but it frightened her.

*Was that jealous?*

"Let's play basketball, shall we? " Kelvin broke the mood.

"Are you that friend Theresa brags about? " Alex asked.

"Yep! "

"Then, it will be fun to kick your ass" Alex ran to a basketball on the floor. "Let's play".

     ~~~End of flashback~~~

It was strange that Alex could easily push the fact that he kissed her and act normal.

                 *****

  After lunch, Theresa walked into Alex's office. He stood staring out the wide glass window that showed the beauty of the city. His hands were dugged into his pockets, exposing his perfect sturdy build.

*Gosh! How come it actual took me long to see that this guy is a model material? He should consider it. I imagine him walking on the runway. I will be so impressed.*

She stood waiting for him to say something or at least turn to look at her but his mind was far from there. Business thoughts kept him from noticing her presence.

*I will definitely strangle Alex for this stupid feeling I am getting. I hate the way I am tensed. If I were like Thelma, I would have described this feeling as nervous but no way! I call it a ticking bomb. If he doesn't look at me in the next two minutes, I am going to make him.*

She sent daggers at his back. He wore a silver-gray suit. You could tell it was of high quality. She waited. Two minutes later, she walked up to him, gripped his jaw and pulled his face to her direction.

"Down to earth, Alexander Roger" she sneered. Alex blinked back in confusion. Her artificial nail digging through his flawless cheek.

"Afternoon to you, Theresa " he said and jerked his head free. He adjusted his suit and walked to his seat. An aura of confidence and elegance emanated at each steps. He was so professional and... Cold.

"We need to talk" he said as soon as his butt touched his seat.

*Wow! Just wow! Don't be surprise if I strangle this guy! *

***************************

"I guess that it's not all people that outgrow their high school habits" Thelma mumbled to herself.

She was stuck between woman who were so engrossed in an office gossip.  Lunch was over but they still had a lot to say about that person. The person that seem to be more important than their office work; their boss, the one and only Alexander Roger.

  "Thelma, accept it!" Cherry squealed.

  Thelma bit her inner cheek as she stared at the ladies.

"Mr. Roger has warm up to you. Period! " Cherry placed her hands on her hip. She pursed her lips. "Just accept it! "

"It is not like that!" Thelma said defiantly.

"Shush! The cold Prince's heart has melt because of you" another girl, Caroline by name whispered. Her body moved excitedly as she smirked at Thelma.

Thelma sighed and shook her head.

"He even eats lunch with you. Since when did how our boss eat lunch? He is a workaholic! But all that changed because of soft-hearted woman that stole his heart" Cherry concluded.

"Awwn!!" the women mused.

"We are friends" Thelma replied.

"That is how it starts" Caroline's lip lashed as she spoke with confidence. "Guys! Get back to work" her voice added with command. Caroline was the head of the financial department. She was an hardworking woman. She took her work seriously but always had time to gossip. The women stood up leaving Caroline and Cherry behind.

"Do you like him?" Cherry asked. "I promise I will not tell anyone".

Thelma bit her lip trying to suppress a smile. It was too late. Her cheeks had a tint of red.

She nodded in reply.

"Then, you need to up your game, woman!" Caroline hissed.

Thelma shrugged, "That is not necessary".

"Dummy! If you don't, a fine woman can steal him from you" Caroline eyed her.

"Wait! Have you forgotten Vivian? There are many women like her. Don't be deceived. It is now or never" this time Cherry's voice was serious and firm. She allowed her eyes drill into Thelma's.

Thelma's jaw was clenched at the thought of Vivian. She really disliked her. The thought of her made her angry. The fact that she dared to seduce Alex made her more furious.

*Alex is mine*

"What should I do?" Thelma insisted.

"Duh! Change your dressing. Maybe try something more sexy and professional " Cherry shrugged.

"That is what I love about Theresa, her fashion, always so flawless and beautiful. Her dressing can kill" Caroline smiled in amusement.

"Try to show him that you are interested and can be more than a friend. You need him to date you," Cherry continued. "That's what I think you should do".

"You can even make aove to kiss him" Caroline shrugged. "Just saying".

"How about we go shopping?" Cherry chimed.

"Nah! I can't" Thelma replied instinctively.

"Why not? " Cherry narrowed her eyes at her suspiciously.

"I am not a fan of malls"

"So, you are not interested in Alex?"

"I didn't say so"

"Then it is agreed! We are going to the mall" she shrieked.

Thelma's phone rang. She smiled and whispered "It is Mr. Roger". Sounds of 'Ooh!' followed.

"Sir! You called! "

"Can you announce to the departments that we will have a meeting soon. They should all gather at the meeting room. I am on my way" he ordered and hung up.

"What did he say? " a goofy smile played on Cherry's face as she wiggled her brows.

"We are having a meeting now! Tell all your departments to gather at the meeting room" Thelma stood up. She forced a weak smile. "Maybe we can talk later".

Caroline waved her hand in dismissal. "What might be the matter? Did I mess up? Thelma, you will have to speak for me in case he wants to fire me. He has a soft spot for you" she ranted nervously.

"Calm down! Everything will be okay" Thelma nodded and left.

"This meeting was sudden. What's wrong? " Thelma murmured.

Author's note ~•~

Hi, how are you? How have you been coping in this coronavirus pandemic?

How was the chapter? I hope you loved it. Share your thoughts sweethearts! Mama wants to know! Pls do vote and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!! Love ya ❤❤❤ and God loves you too.❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 96 8
We all know Logan as the less 'emotional' persona of the sides, but what if he was in the spotlight - what if he was secretly hurt by his little 'rob...
517K 11.2K 37
| ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ๐˜… ๐—™๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ยท [EDITORS' CHOICE -- NOVEMBER 2020] [ONC 2020 Winner] Two strangers on separate trains, divided by uncaring glass. A bond...
193K 8.9K 34
#20 in LOVER (15.01.19) This is the sequel to "Clumsy Is My Middle Name!!!" Do read the first book. It is posted on my profile. ----- Well, it's nev...
5.5M 28.4K 9
{ CURRENTLY REWRITING } With one of the best college grades and her masters degree in hand, Emma Durson's next plan is to move to New York to pursue...