HATING YOU

By thatbitchonline101

Markus is captain of the football team. He is the golden boy which equals good grades,perfect hair and popula... More

Intro vs characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
EPILOGUE

Chapter 18

8.3K 254 141
By thatbitchonline101

Markus POV:

"Are we seriously doing this?" 

I am standing in my room shirtless trying to decide on what clothes to wear it was between Guess shirt or Polo shirt. Ella was seating on my bed with a short red dress and Doc Martins. She had really bright red lipstick and black eyeliner that made her eyes pop. She sat on the bed her legs crossed and her eyes traced around me curiously. 

"I mean Mr.Christian wants to go to not only a club but a GAY club?! Did my dealer put some crack in my weed or something?" she joked but still looked at me waiting for an answer. 

"What? I want to see if I'm actually gay or not... like maybe I'm just horny" I reply back still conflicted on which top I should choose. What screams I'm confused, help me? 

She got off the bed and pulled out a pattern short sleeve shirt and put it on me and began to button the shirt up. It was perfect. While fixing the buttons she looked up at me again with pity in her eyes. 

"Markus you know their bisexuality? or Pansexual and many other sexualities it's not all black and white" she says leaving a button undone making me looking kinda hot. She sure knows how to style hopeless men like me. 

"Bisexual- Pansexual- what in the world is that?" I asked confused out my mind. 

Ella looked at me for a moment as realised I was serious and burst out laughing. She covered her face to try and stop but made her laugh more. 

"Oh my little Markus you are too precious for this world" 

Then she explained everything to me. 

------

Hunter POV:

I'm not a stalker... I just might have accidentally seen Ella going to Markus house looking hot as fuck and usually when she goes their shes a mess so it intrigued me. Then I kinda saw them laughing and talking while they got into his car. Then I might have impulsively got into my car and followed them. 

TOO  A FUCKING GAY CLUB?!

------

MARKUS POV:

When we get there I felt a bit overwhelmed with loud noise and flashing lights coming out of the large building. They were men smoking in front and some moving around drunkenly laughing and screaming.  They were two scary bouncers standing in front of the entrance as well as a line of people waiting to get in. I looked up at the sign and slightly cringe 'FAIRYLAND' so creative. Stop Markus you need this. 

I glad we did not need ID to get in. ID is only needed if you want to buy a drink at the bar. I researched it during last period. Ella said we could use fake IDs if we wanted to go to a bigger club but I rejected. I don't want to get arrested again. 

When we got in the lights were more intense than outside. Blue and white lights flashed and the beat of the sound vibrated beneath our feet. The music was your basic dubstep and super loud. It made my ears hurt. The dance floor was just as chaotic. They were so many bodies grinding and humping in rhythm with the music. I never have seen so many men act so sexually towards each other. They were some openly making out with each other and hands down each other's pants. I was traumatised. I started to panic. This was a bad idea. 

I turned my body to leave and then Ella stopped me and pulled me to sit by the bar. She could sense my panic and ordered shots with her Fake ID. The bartender looked at her for a while and shrugged giving her two shots of vodka. 

"Here baby, take just one shot to relax you a bit," she says sliding the glass towards me as she gulped hers down quickly.    

"I don't-" I looked around the club again and decide what the hell? my night can't get worse so I gulped down my drink despite it burning my throat slightly.  

"YES! Okay, is cool if I go exploring a bit? I wanna see if I can land a threesome." she winks while patting me on the back.

I laugh while she moves into the dance floor waving at me as she disappears into the crowd. I wish I was that confident. 

"First time buddy?" a deep voice said behind me. 

I quickly turned around. A man who looked about in his 20s sat in the stool next to me grinning with a bar in his hand. 

"Is it that obvious?" I joke growing slightly nervous. I did not expect anyone to talk to me. 

"I mean your leg been shaking this whole time mate" he laughed with a thick British accent. 

I glanced at my leg and placed my hand on it to stop it from shaking. This is so embarrassing. I suddenly started to feel nervous. I did not know whether it was because he was attractive or that he was older and confident. My cheeks began to colour which causes him to laugh again. 

"I remember my first time. I nearly shit my fucking pants! It's normal. Mate just ease up a bit" he says rubbing my shoulder to comfort me. He has really big hands...why am I looking at his hands. 

"Yeah... I just like how did you know you were actually... gay or you liked boys?" 

"Who said I'm fucking gay?!" he shouted. Oh shit. 

"I didn't-" 

"I'm just messing with you... well I'm gay and I guess I always kind of knew deep down... but I think the moment I knew was my when I first kissed a boy. Sure, I had kissed many girls before this and I never HATED it. It was just okay? But when I kissed this boy... OH LORD. It felt absolutely fucking amazing. Then I was OH SHIT!  I am gay" he says grinning as he takes another sip of his beer. I could not help but stare he was really attractive. He had really dark hair and deep blue eyes. 

"Wow... that's wow. I only ever been with 2 people... so I don't really know what I like. I mean I had a girlfriend for like 2 years and we recently broke up and well the other person he- that was just no" I sighed now wishing Ella got me a beer instead. 

"That's tough... well are you dating anyone now?" he says like at me with those gorgeous eyes. 

"I mean... no. That's why I am here to kinda find myself I guess?"

He suddenly moved closer to me and I could smell his cologne it was new Dior one. When he moved closer I held my breath but did not break eye contact. 

"Why don't we try something? hmm? Let's kiss and see what happens... what do you say?" he said are faces were really close together. His breath was minty with a tiny bit of alcohol lingering on as well. 

"Umm sure" I mumbled cautiously. I'm about to kiss a stranger...I don't even know his name. 

"We don't have too if you don't-" he says but before he finished I smashed our lips together. 

Even though I initiated the kiss he quickly took control and started attacking my mouth with his lips.   

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! GET OFF HIM NOW?!" a voice I knew too well screamed from the dance floor. 

"Wha-" but before he could finish Hunter grabbed him and pushed him onto the floor. 

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OF HIM YOU PEDO!" he screamed louder causing heads to slowly turn. 

The man stood up from the floor and his face burning with anger. He quickly moved towards Hunter and punched him in the face.

"Little whore never fucking said he had a boyfriend! He kissed me!" he yelled back. I felt kinda hurt by that remark. I actually enjoyed the short-lived kiss. 

I turned to Hunter and he looked like he was about to kill him. Literally. I had to stop this before he got arrested again. I moved quickly using body blocking Hunter from hurting this man any further. He tried to push me out of his way and his fist clutched and his eyes filled with fire.

"Hunter he is not worth it! Let's go..." I say in a calming voice. 

Hunter looked at me and the looked at the man he gave him once last glare before he allowed me to drag him out of the club. 

Once we were outside. I kicked him hard on the leg causing him to groan in annoyance. 

"Why the hell did you follow me!? What are you JOE from YOU? Who do think you are coming in to ruin my life again!" 

"Ruin your life?! That guy is fucking like 35 or some shit and you are inspired virgin! You really let him kiss you? He is a fucking stranger! What if he was a murderer or something" he growled back. 

"Oh, that is so rich coming from you! You are allowed to sleep with random women all over the city and their mothers but the moment I even kiss someone I'm suddenly an idiot!?"

"That's me! You are not ME! Okay? You are perfect and good and innocent. YOU are careful. This whole thing is not you at all. A gay club seriously? Is Ella making you do this?" grabbing on my shoulder and shaking me slightly. 

I push his hands off me violently.

"You don't know me! Okay! I'm not this perfect little angel that everyone thinks I am. Like when can I ever catch a break?! Everyone always expects me to act in a certain way or be a certain way. Even when Idifferentlyently it's suddenly 'Did Hunter make you do this?' 'Did Ella make you do this?' NO, I FUCKING DID THIS! I am my own person. I make good and bad decisions like everyone else. I wanted to go see who what I am. Because I don't fucking know if I'm gay or bisexual or fucking pansexual. I don't know, I just don't know." my screams of frustration had turned into a sob and once I started I could not stop. 

Hunter grabbed me and started hugging me tightly as I cry into his shoulder. This not how I expected my night to go down at all. I cried harder at the thought. All the emotions I have been keeping in just suddenly exploded on Hunter shirt. He rubbed my back and told me it was okay and I should just let it all out so I did. 

--------- 

"There you guys are!" Ella called out from the sidewalk with her shoes in her hands and waving. 

Hunter and I were sitting on the pavement looking at nothing in particular. I could not look him in the eye. I have never broken down like that in front of someone other than my mother. I have cried in front of him but not like this. I hate this. He has seen my vulnerable side and I still haven't seen his. He still a mystery to me and I'm basically an open book. Ella approached us sensing the tension in the air. 

"You guys alright? I heard there was a fight" she questioned looking at both of us cautiously. 

Hunter did not say anything and just stood up and left. Both Ella and I trailed our eyes at him while he walked towards the car park.

"You going to tell me what that was about?" 

"Nothing..." 

Hunter POV:

I think I might have a fucking crush on MARKUS... MY RIVAL... MY CHILDHOOD NEMESIS...FUCKING BARBIE!

I can't fucking. HOW? WHY? 

NO... IT CAN'T BE... 

When his eyes burned with tears. All my anger had disappeared with a blink of an eye. The saddest in his face hurt me so much. All I wanted to do is hug the shit out of him and kiss him better. I wanted to claim him as my own so he would never have to deal with this shit. 

I just wanted him. Only him. 

Like, look at what he has done to me! 

A few months ago, I was the asshole kissing someone girlfriend. I made fun of the guy for punching me due to jealously. I never got jealous. Like ever. But seeing Markus kiss that guy... my heart broke into a million pieces. I hated every minute of it. 

I... Like a boy...not any boy...but Barbie...

"WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" I scream in my car alone as I drive. 

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKK

------

0_0 i DID NOT RE-READ THIS SO DON'T JUDGE MEEEE 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 7.1K 20
Gun and Off used to be best friends in high school but when Off's girlfriend start𝘀 to get jealous of their relationship, things start to get messy...
6.7K 246 40
[COMPLETED] Meet Jacob and Theodore, the polar opposites within a tight-knit circle of the most esteemed members of society. Jacob's the laid-back an...
249K 8.2K 45
[this book is going to be DELETED SOON!!] When brothers Cade and Keegan Stone transfer to a new high school, they're quickly showered with endless at...
34K 2.2K 28
Dane has always been Mr. Chill. His friends think of him as the centered, calm, even kind of guy. He plays the piano. Bakes on the weekends. Does...