FOREVER AND ALWAYS ━━━━ jaspe...

By poseyfilms

π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π€π‹π–π€π˜π’ | ❝ a hurricane in the form of a girl.❞ courtney swan has never been one t... More

IMPORTANT A/N
π…π¨π«πžπ―πžπ« 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀π₯𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬
π†π«πšπ©π‘π’πœπ¬
1- Forks Just Got Interesting
2- Out of this World
3- Reality Check!
4- Even Mad
5- Very Cool, Alice
6- Entirely Coincidental
7- Rumors and Skeptics
8- Alice's Secret
9- Not Again
10- Don't Lie to Me
11- At Least
12- Little Changes
13- Waves
15- Yes and No
16- Something Else
17- Incredible Discoveries
18- Stranger
19- Again and Again
20- Protect and Attack
21- Roll With It
22- Outstanding
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
23- Meet Me in The 1800's
A/N
24- I Guess
25- Someway
26- Enchanted
27- Those Kids
28- Hardships
29- Attack
30- Timing
31- Idiots
32- Indifference
33- Not Now
34- Tomorrow
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 πŸ‘
A/N
35- Even If
36- Never
37- Don't
38- Talk About It
39- Overprotective
40- Killing Song
41- Everything
42- Everyday
43- People
44- Stiff and Dangerous
45-Obduracy
46- Damnification
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 πŸ’
47- Onomatepoeia
Extra One Shot!
48- Never Enough For You
49- Talking to Myself
50- Someone to Love
51- Anything Is Possible
A/N: IMPORTANT
52- Yellow Eyes
53- No
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 πŸ“
54- Okay
55- Justification
56- Unity
57- Steel
58- Tool Kit
59- Be Together
60- Even Darkness
61- Little Things
Midnight Sun One Shot
Midnight Sun One Shot #2
62- If's and When's
63- Eve
64- Very Close
65- Epilogue
A/N
Christmas Bonus!

14- Always Here

25.7K 874 553
By poseyfilms

" I think that protecting your family and giving to them is so important. It is the most important achievement."

-Natalia Vodianova

***

TRIGGER ALERT: MENTIONS OF RAPE

There was one phrase that I kept repeating in my head as we drove to Port Angeles:

I miss Alice, I miss Jasper, I miss Alice, I miss Jasper.

I do though! Miss them both. It seems like I haven't seen them in decades, although it has only been days. I am kind of freaked out about what Bella and Angela said yesterday about... you know. I just don't really know how I feel about Jasper yet. I know that I like him more then a friend, but I am too afraid to tell him and risk not only rejection, but ruining my friendship with all of the Cullen's in the process. Pus, I have never been the type to actually tell people how I feel. Once I had a crush on this guy for three years straight because I was too afraid to confess to him. It is kind of sad really.

And now, here I am, trying on dresses with the three people I thought I would never have fun with.

No offense, Angela.

"What about this one?" I asked, holding out a shorter, dark blue dress. I held it out in front of me and mockingly struck a pose. Bella shook her head.

"No. You need red. It goes good with your skin-tone and your hair."

"Whatever you say."

"I like the red too! It really shows your inner thirst for blood!" Jessica yelled from the dressing room, and I rolled my eyes. We didn't like each other, but I feel like we are passing slowly into frenemy territory.

"Shut up, shortie!" I yelled, looking around and grabbing the first bundle of red fabric I could find. It was long, falling down to my feet, and had a silver belt that twisted up into the off-the-shoulder sleeves.

"That's the one." Bella said immediately after I exited the changing room. I scrunched my nose, "really? You don't think it's too..." I searched for the right word, "flamboyant?"

"No, it looks great, Court." Angela grinned, a shopping bag in her hand. She was the first to pick out a dress because she looks stunning in everything.

"This is the one, it makes my boobs look good." Jessica announced, stepping out in a pretty, strapless pink dress. I snickered, "or lack thereof."

"Shut up." She placed her hands on her hips, and we both stared at each other, in our pretty dresses.

"I didn't think you would look anything short of hideous."

"The same could be said for you."

Bella and Angela shared knowing smiles, they knew that was the closest we would get to complimenting each other.

"I'll get this one, but I'm gonna be broke after." I warned, stepping back into the changing room to put my comfy clothes back on.

"Now can we get food? I'm starving!"

***

Bella and her goddamn books.

I just wanted food.

And Bella wanted books.

Now, I didn't want her out alone in the dark, in the city. So I agreed to accompany her to the nearest book store, which also happened to be a twenty minute walk away. Bella and her damn books. I want food.

"It's nice out." I noted, and it was true. The air was warm, with a slight breeze that blew my hair into my face in the most ungraceful way possible.

"Yep."

"I want food."

"Same."

"I made out with Edward Cullen yesterday."

"Cool."

I rolled my eyes, obvious to the fact that my sister was lost in thought. This could be a fun game, try to say that most ridiculous thing that came to mind.

"I am actually dating Alice."

"Nice."

"I once killed a man with only my bare hands and an old T-shirt."

"Mmh-hm"

"I actually hate the Harry Potter books."

"Okay."

I laughed, she was totally zoned out. I was about to think of something else to lie about, but the sound of laughing interrupted me. I turned my head, and saw a small group of guys, obviously drunk, stumbling down the road. I felt my eyes widen, and my blood turned to ice. "Bella." I tapped her arm, "Bella seriously."

"What?" She muttered, before turning around herself. She tensed next to as one of the guys pointed at us. I grabbed her hand and pulled her onto a different street. The streetlights were dim, casting eerie shadows on the pavement.

"It's okay, just keep walking." I whispered, trying not to think about if I was being dramatic or not.

"Hey girls! Are you lost?" One of the voices slurred, and now it was my turn to tense. They followed us, something is very wrong.

"No thank you!" I yelled, before pulling Bella a little faster.

"Are you-"

That was when I ran.

I grabbed Bella's arm and I pulled her along, the sound of our rapid footsteps the only thing I could hear over the beating of my heart. I felt tears sting the back of my eyes. This can not be happening.

"Fuck." I swore under my breath, seeing the road cut off into a dead end. I could still hear the voices advancing, and my eyes were blurry with tears.

"Courtney?" Bella's voice asked from beside me, shaking and quiet.

"I'm here, it's gonna be okay. We could be totally fine."

Or we couldn't be.

I reached into the pocket of my jeans, and pulled out the small knife. "Take this." I pressed it into Bella's hands. She is smaller, she'll need it.

Sadie made me keep it. She always makes me keep it with me.

Bella didn't ask though, she just trembled.

"If they get too close, we both scream, got it? As loud as you can."

Bella nodded, her face pasty white.

The footsteps grew louder, and the men came into view. "Hey ladies." One of them grinned, "fancy seeing you here."

"Get lost." I pulled out my phone, waving it above my head. It died in the store, but they don't need to know that. "Go away or I'll call the cops!"

The didn't even falter, just kept advancing. I flashed back to what Sadie told me to do if I was ever in this situation. "I'll scream!"

Usually, this would work. But these fuckers are piss-drunk and have probably lost all grip on reality.

"I'm here." I whispered to Bella. She was trembling, and had her hand clasped tightly around my bicep.

"Damn right you'll scream, baby-"

Before I could say anything else, a blinding light invaded my vision, and the men scattered like dominoes.

***

Edward Cullen was mad.

Madder then he had ever been in his entire 109 years of life.

He had been stalking... following if you will, Isabella Swan. Not in a creepy way, contrary to popular belief, no, more of a concerned way. Bella isn't exactly known for staying safe. As much as Edward believed himself to be a monster, he knew deep down that a slippery floor could kill her just as well as he could.

The two girls came into view in front of him. The shorter of the twins was a pasty white color, and had a death grip on her taller sisters arm. She had a tight grip on an object in her hand, and Edward could immediately recognize it as a pocket knife. Courtney however, despite having glistening eyes and a similar pale expression, had her teeth clenched and a look of grim determination on her face. She was repeating words in her head over and over again, thoughts floating around so fast that it was difficult for Edward to pick them out.

I'm gonna scream. Sadie told me if you do that they'll go away. I have to get Bella out of here, I have too I have too- I have to get back and I have to protect Bella. Kick 'em in the balls.

In any other situation, Edward would have found the girls inner-commentary amusing. But now, it just deepened his rage. He knew what he was feeling now would be nothing compared to what Alice would do when he told her, and Jasper, oh Jasper. Something is going to die that day.

"Get in." He hissed, skidding to a stop next to the Swan twins. The girl wasted no time in jumping into the shiny, silver Volvo. He sped off as soon as they were safely in, the only sound being the soft sobs coming from the girl in the backseat.

***

I know what you are, I know what you are.

I kept repeating that phrase over in my head. I couldn't stop the tears cascading down my face as I buried my face in my hands. I couldn't process what just happened. What could've happened if Edward hadn't came.

I know what you are, I know what you are. I know you're a vampire, Cullen, I know the truth, I know the truth.

I didn't lift my head from my hands to see if the boy himself reacted. I couldn't. I was too shaken up. Bella seemed to have calmed down enough, but that was just because she was with Edward. I know because I would give anything to be with Jasper right now. Or Alice. Heck, Even Emmett and Rosalie would suffice. I just need someone.

"Where are we going?" Bella asked from the front seat, and I could tell she was averting her gaze. Edwards gruff response came right after. "We're bringing Courtney home. I told Alice what happened, she'll want to see her."

"You told Alice?" I finally found my voice, raising my hand and wincing at the croaky sound that emitted from my throat. "She's gonna hunt them down and kill them herself."

Edward just nodded.

If I'm right, tap your finger once on the steering wheel.

Edward didn't move for a solid minute, but then, he raised one slender finger and tapped it on the steering wheel.

I fucking knew it.

Normally, I would make another sarcastic remark, but I was too tired. I didn't have any tears left to cry, so I just sat there, shaking slightly. Sadie was almost raped once. That's why I'm freaking out so hard.

"Go on. Alice is probably already in there." Edward said stiffly, and I didn't even notice we had arrived back at home until he spoke. Huh, I wonder how far above the speed limit he was.

"Did she break in?" I mumbled, but didn't wait for an answer, slamming shut the door of the shiny car, and stomping up to the door, leaving my shopping bag in Edward's car.

I pushed the door open, the house dark and quiet. Charlie is taking the overnight shift, which is good. If he saw me like that he would probably just shoot someone.

Now that I was alone, the anger that grew in my stomach exploded, and suddenly, I couldn't see. Just red.

I screamed, grabbing a glass that rested on the counter and hurled it across the room, shattering against the wall. I lashed out and punched the wall, surprised when my hand went straight through the plaster, blood traced down my hand, and I fell to the ground, a sobbing mess.

"Courtney!"

"Don't come in!" I yelled. If Edward is a vampire, it's safe to say the rest of the family is too, and vampires don't mix well with blood.

Alice ignored me, although I was sure she could smell it. When she entered the room, her eyes went wide and she immediately turned away. "Jasper! Don't come in here!"

I know this was a bad situation, but a small insignificant part of me still wanted to see Jasper.

"Are you okay?" She asked, and although I knew she was trying to play it off as cool, her eyes betrayed her. They were darkening by the second.

"I got it, I got it." mumbled blindly, standing up and staggering over to the medicine cabinet. I cleaned at bandaged my cuts, warning Alice to not come any closer, until my cuts were bandaged firmly, and there was no trace of blood left in the room.

"I-I'm sorry."

Alice immediately ran over to me, scooping me up in her arms so I could cry. "Shh." She cooed. "Shh, it's okay."

"Oh my god."

I looked up from Alice's shirt, and saw a familiar blonde in the doorway. My heart panged with shame, and I wanted to hide my face in my hands again.

Jasper ran over to us and dropped on his knees. I shifted my weight so I could be cradled in his arms like a child.

"I know you're a vampire."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 18.5K 70
"ʜΙͺᴍ. π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒂𝒔 π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 π’‰π’Šπ’Ž. π’Š'𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 π’‰π’Šπ’Ž 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’. π’Š'𝒅 π’„π’π’Žπ’† π’ƒπ’‚π’„π’Œ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’‰π’Šπ’Ž...
14.1K 408 14
IN WHICH - Sabine Cullen knows that Jasper Hale is her soulmate, but flat out refuses to tell him. @-toodeviant / 2023
12K 367 13
Twilight - completed βœ”οΈ New moon - completed βœ”οΈ Eclipse - ongoing Breaking dawn pt.1 - not done Breaking dawn pt.2 - not done
153K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...