FOREVER AND ALWAYS โ”โ”โ”โ” jaspe...

By poseyfilms

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ | โ a hurricane in the form of a girl.โž courtney swan has never been one t... More

IMPORTANT A/N
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
1- Forks Just Got Interesting
2- Out of this World
3- Reality Check!
5- Very Cool, Alice
6- Entirely Coincidental
7- Rumors and Skeptics
8- Alice's Secret
9- Not Again
10- Don't Lie to Me
11- At Least
12- Little Changes
13- Waves
14- Always Here
15- Yes and No
16- Something Else
17- Incredible Discoveries
18- Stranger
19- Again and Again
20- Protect and Attack
21- Roll With It
22- Outstanding
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
23- Meet Me in The 1800's
A/N
24- I Guess
25- Someway
26- Enchanted
27- Those Kids
28- Hardships
29- Attack
30- Timing
31- Idiots
32- Indifference
33- Not Now
34- Tomorrow
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
A/N
35- Even If
36- Never
37- Don't
38- Talk About It
39- Overprotective
40- Killing Song
41- Everything
42- Everyday
43- People
44- Stiff and Dangerous
45-Obduracy
46- Damnification
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’
47- Onomatepoeia
Extra One Shot!
48- Never Enough For You
49- Talking to Myself
50- Someone to Love
51- Anything Is Possible
A/N: IMPORTANT
52- Yellow Eyes
53- No
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ“
54- Okay
55- Justification
56- Unity
57- Steel
58- Tool Kit
59- Be Together
60- Even Darkness
61- Little Things
Midnight Sun One Shot
Midnight Sun One Shot #2
62- If's and When's
63- Eve
64- Very Close
65- Epilogue
A/N
Christmas Bonus!

4- Even Mad

38.8K 1.1K 1.2K
By poseyfilms

"You know a girl is mad when she starts off her sentence with, 'it's funny how,' because there is a 99% chance that she doesn't find it funny."

-Unknown

***

"Look Courtney... there is something wrong with those Cullens."

"Oh, hell no!"

Bella and Mike both stepped back at my abrupt exclamation. I could tell that they were expecting a more civilized answer from me. But Cullen family was my first-day miracle, and Bella is not going to take that away from me.

"No..." My sister tried again. "No, not like that! i just mean that-"

We both turned in unison to look at Mike, who was standing there like an awkward golden retriever.

I raised my eyebrow. "Why are you here?" I asked, the words coming out sharper then I originally intended. Mike flushed, but stood still. "I just-" He began, but stopped when Bella smiled at him. "It's okay Mike, you can go."

He smiled back at Bella like a love sick puppy. "I'll call you."

Bella seemed to wince as Mike walked away. "Will do."

I rolled my eyes. "Knew friend?"

"Looks like it."

We stood there for a moment, just staring at each other, until Bella spoke up. "Do I smell bad?"

I was taken aback by the question. "What? No."

Bella blushed, and I narrowed my eyes at her. "Why?"

"Because, Edward Cullen is in my biology class, and when I walked past him, he held his nose and shut his eyes."

I barked out a laugh against my better judgment. "I don't know, Bella! Maybe he is allergic to your perfume or something, you don't immediately need to jump to the most outrageous conclusion you can think of!"

"But It wasn't only that!" She continued. "I mean, look at them! They are all so unbelievably gorgeous, and when you were sitting with them, Jasper kept looking at you like you were..." She swallowed, "His next meal."

***

The rest of the day seemed to hurry by, much quicker then I anticipated, like the world was mocking me: You have to go home soon, suck it, Courtney!"

That was, until my knight in shining silk appeared.

I had my headphones stuck in my ears as I walked to my locker, the hallway full of kids shamelessly stared. They seem to think that Bella and I are the coolest things since sliced bread. But now, they think of Bella as the 'hot new girl,' whilst I am the 'weirdo who hangs out with the Cullen's. I keep my gaze ahead of me, stare if you want, I like the Cullen's and if one of these prejudice assholes makes a quip at me, I'll punt them all the way to Alaska.

I opened my locker, Halsey still playing in my ears, when I felt a little tap on my shoulder. I turned around and had to look down to meet the eyes of Jessica, the girl from English. She smiled at me, and I immediately knew that this wasn't going to be a pleasant exchange. I took my earbuds out and pocketed my phone, cocking an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

Jessica's smirk seemed to widen. "You're Courtney Swan, Bella's sister." She pointed out, and I raised my hand. "Guilty."

"Yeah, I need to share something with you." She gestured for me to lean down, so I did, just to humor her. But what she whispered in my ear rendered me temporarily speechless.

"I would advise you to stay away from the Cullen's, I saw you walking into lunch today with Jasper Hale, and after years of practically ignoring everyone at this school, I don't think that it is socially acceptable for one unimpressive new girl to waltz on in here and automatically be besties with all of them. Jasper Hale hasn't shown any interest to any other girl in this whole town, and then some plain, boring girl from Arizona comes in... stay away."

I laughed out loud, and Jessica seemed repulsed by my response. I just couldn't stop giggling. This has to be a joke. If this little girl thinks that the Cullen's are bad? The thought is just to ridiculous to fully comprehend.

"Y-You think-" I couldn't even get out one sentence.

"Yes I think! They're freaks!" Jessica's face turned bright red in embarrassment. A crowd was beginning to form around us, and I tried to wave them away. I could feel my hilarity slowly become anger, and I didn't want a bad rep on the first day of school.

"Sorry, Jessie." I taunted, trying to not let red overcome my vision. "You know, it's really funny that I made friends with the people that have been kind to me, and that I like. Sorry for not feeling threatened by a five foot one flannel wearing bitc-"

A cold hand rested on my upper arm, and I turned to see Alice behind me, her amber eyes staring into Jessica's soul. The girl herself had a terrified look in her eyes, and I soon saw why. Emmett and Jasper were behind Alice, Emmett had his arms crossed and his eyebrows raised, while Jasper... Jasper looked mad.

"I would advise you to back away from Courtney..." Alice began, her voice light, but her eyes full of darkness. "As weird as you think we are... we would still make powerful enemies." She threw a look over her shoulder at the boys. "Some more then others."

And with that, she grabbed my elbow and danced away.

***

Courtney:

Hey Bella... just wanted to let you know that I am going over to Alice's for a bit... tell Charlie that I will be home by 9.

Bella:

K.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone back in my pocket as Alice lead me outside to Rosalie's pink convertible. A bunch of guys were crowded around it, leaning in to get a better look at the blonde beauty. Edward was no where in sight.

"Goddamn." Emmett mumbled under his breath, trudging forward to avenge his girlfriend. I laughed lightly t how fast everyone scattered when he came into view.

"Even mad, you are more intimidating then me." I muttered sheepishly at Alice, who laughed, the sound like wind chimes. It is a fairly embarrassing thing to admit. Alice is five foot three, and still has such a commanding aura.

"Good thing we came when we did, if I didn't stop you, you would have clocked her and got expelled." Alice seemed to think that the idea was hilarious, and shrieked with laughter. I rolled my eyes, huffing as I fell into step with Jasper. I feel so calm around him for some reason, that is his aura, calming. He smiled at me from the corner of his eyes, and continued walking. I needed to be calm right now. The Cullen's are obviously very popular among the student body, and I felt everyone stare at me as I entered the pink convertible.

"Hey, Court," Rosalie lowered her big, movie star shades, and Emmett grinned at me from the front seat. "Glad to have you here."

I beamed. "Glad to be here."

Rosalie started the car, and we swiftly rolled out of the school parking lot. As we exited, I saw Bella standing by her truck, staring at me, and I winked, before losing sight of the school completely.

***

"Thank you."

I turned my head to Jasper, confusion etched on my face. "Hm?"

Jasper didn't blush, but looked like he wanted too. "Um, just... thank you... for standing up for us at school today."

"Oh." I did blush, and I am sure that it was extravagant. "No problem, I mean, I would've done it for any of my friends."

"That's nice."

"Yeah... I guess..."

The rest of the car watched this exchange with amusement etched on their faces. Emmett eyed me from the front seat. "What am I watching?"

"Emmett!" Jasper and I both exclaimed, revolt and embarrassment on both of our faces. The rest of the car howled with laughter. "They're speaking in unison, how cute!"

"Shut up you buffoon." I crossed my arm and pouted as the car rolled to a stop. I looked up, my face still hot, and marveled at they're big, modern, house.

"Come on!" Alice grabbed my arm, pulling me to the house. "You look like you are hating your life right now, so let's go in so you can meet Carlisle and Esme!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 471 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ" ... ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช...
173K 8.8K 35
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ. โ”‹ใ€ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„ ใ€‘- ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ โ˜๏ธ. *. โ‹† เฉˆโœฉโ€ง เณƒโ€โžท - - - ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ... she cann...
722K 18.7K 70
"สœษชแด. ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž...
12.8K 380 13
Twilight - completed โœ”๏ธ New moon - completed โœ”๏ธ Eclipse - ongoing Breaking dawn pt.1 - not done Breaking dawn pt.2 - not done