Coming to life. (Twilight - E...

By TeamEmmettandKellan

Jake and Edward meet. What will their future hold? Not like most imprint stories... More

Coming to life. (Twilight - Edward&Jake Mpreg story)
Feling life within.
My gifted babies.
Im a dad.
20 years later.

My happy family.

5.4K 173 6
By TeamEmmettandKellan

Their baby girl Sarah Elisabeth.

Jake's pov.

I had woken up to a screaming fit in my head where my girl wanted my attention.
And soon after I was up and she was in my arms. God a beauty she was. I started to sing a song my mom sang to me when I was a baby. And started to wonder where my boys were.

Edward came in with a baby boy in his arms whom was looking all around him tip his eyes landed on us. He gave a sigh and settled right back down.

"He's quite protective of his sister" Edward grinned. He came over and gave me a big kiss, only stopping when we were both shown that Sarah was hungry. William was out like a light and looked truly like an angel.

I can't believe that I was so lucky to so soon in my life, to already having started on my happy ever after.

Edward my twins and our future kids were all I ever needed in life to be happy.
I snuggled into Edward as I feed Sarah.
Wishing that my parents could have been here to see them.

But I had all I needed right here.
I was finally free and loved. No one was taking it away from me, ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 4.1K 70
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
104K 2.8K 25
The second part of soul mates.