Observer Alpha x Betrayed Mal...

By Markwindle

You were a German Scientist for the Iron Blood's and you are credited with invention of the -3 and V-4 rocket... More

BIO and prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Help
Iron Blood Harem's
Your Siren Harem's
Doctor Friedrich Steiner's and Doctor Edward Richtofen's Siren Harem
Chapter 10
Help again
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 7

5K 76 85
By Markwindle

Recap: You kidnapped Nagato, Mutsu, Mikasa, and Shiranui with Observer Alpha's help.

Back to present

Operation: Fox II

Time: 2000 hours

Rank: Doctor

Name: Wilhelm Von Alfred

Objective: Convince Doctor Steiner and Zeppy to join the Siren's

You have sneaked into the facility that Steiner is in and you are using the vents to your advantage.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: **crawling through the vents** I need to locate Steiner. He should be in the same lab I was in. B-87.

Mean while

Doctor Steiner: Gut, we are making progress. (Good,).

???: It's making good progress, I can hear them scream in joy in my head when this weapon is complete.

Your view

Wilhelm Von Alfred: **crawling through the vents** Just a few more feet.

You crawl until you are at the vent covering and see Steiner in the lab with another Doctor.

???: It's making good progress, I can hear them scream in joy in my head when this weapon is complete.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Psst, Steiner?

Steiner: Huh? **looks at the vent** Alfred?

Wilhelm Von Alfred: SHH! Help me?

They help you climb out of the vent and then they ask you some questions.

Doctor Steiner: Why are you in the vent? I thought you retired.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: I was going to. I meet Lord Bismarck at the harbor and after some time, Deutschland and Tirpitz beat the sh*t out of me. Then they bagged me up and threw me into the deep part of the Atlantic to drown because they favored you more.

Doctor Steiner: **gasps** They betrayed you?

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Jawohl. (Yes sir.). I am here to ask you to join us.

Doctor Steiner: Who?

Wilhelm Von Alfred: The Siren's, they saved me and an Observer is my girlfriend. Trust me, when another Doctor rises and is better then both of you, they will do the same. If you join them, they will treat you kindly. The rumors are false.

???: I will join you my follow Doctor.

Doctor Steiner: I will too. I have a self destruct button on the missile. You collect the documents.

???: Of course.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Where is Zeppy?

Doctor Steiner: She is at the harbor with Bismarck.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Then we will take Zeppy with us. She is like a sister to us.

All Doctor's: Agreed.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Observer Alpha?

Observer Alpha: Yes?

???: Who are you?

Observer Alpha: Please call me Observer A. if you would please.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Please take them to the lab. I need to find Zeppy.

Doctor Steiner and ???: Nein, we will help you kill Bismarck, she will betray us soon enough. (No,).

Wilhelm Von Alfred: U-understood. Observer, can you please take us to their harbor?

Observer Alpha: Of course.

She opens a portal and the Doctors collect the documents and Steiner activates the self destruct button on the missile. Then everyone enters the portal and exits onto the harbor.

Doctor Steiner: We are, follow me. I know where they are.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Observer Alpha. Leave, no one else can see you. It will be a grave mistake if they do.

Observer Alpha: Understood, I will see you guys later. **enters the portal and closes it**

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Lead the way S.

Doctor Steiner: Understood. When we see Bismarck, I will by you time to convince Zeppy.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Understood, and we will regroup when you bring Bismarck back.

???: I guess we will know each other in the morning?

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Ja. (Yes.).

You and the other Doctor follow Doctor Steiner and walk for some time, sneaking around the other ship-girls and finally see Bismarck and Zeppy.

Bismarck: Some day you will be as strong and powerful as Graf Zeppy.

Zeppy: I will, I am just like mommy.

Doctor Steiner: Hide inside the warehouse while I draw Bismarck's attention.

You and ???: Jawohl. (Yes sir.).

You and the other Doctor hide inside the warehouse and Steiner walks over to Bismarck.

Doctor Steiner: Lord Bismarck?

Bismarck: **turns around** Oh, h-hi Doctor. What do you need?

Doctor Steiner : There is something important I need to tell you right now, and in private. It's about the weapon.

Bismarck: Of course. Lead the way.

She follows Doctor Steiner and then you and the other Doctor walk over to Zeppy.

???: Zeppy?

Zeppy: Brother?

???: I have someone that you have missed very much.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: **walks out from behind the Doctor** Miss me?

Zeppy: **gasps** Big brother!?

She run and hugs you tightly.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: **returns the hug** I missed you too sister.

Zeppy: Don't leave please.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: We have too. Your friends betrayed me.

Zeppy: What?

You tell her what happened and she is shocked when you finished.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: They gave me another chance.

Zeppy: But, where will you go now?

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Will you join your big brothers Zeppy? Mommy has been naughty and betrayed one of your brothers. She will do it again if another scientist that is better then him and Steiner arises to the top.

She is in deep thought and then she makes her decision.

Zeppy: **hugs you** I will join you big brother.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: **hugs her back** Thank you, but Bismarck.

Zeppy: She must die, no one betrays my big brother and big brothers like that!

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Understood, Doctor, tell Steiner to bring Bismarck back. **pulls out a boot knife**

???: With pleasure Doctor.

He leaves to get Steiner and Bismarck, mean while, you hide behind a pill of crates while Zeppy sits down and acts like an innocent child. Next, they come back and you, Steiner, Zeppy, and the other Doctor prepare to kill her.

Bismarck: Alright, I think the weapon will need to be checked tomorrow.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: **sneak up on Bismarck** Revenge ja? (yes?).

Doctor Steiner: Thank you.

???: But there is someone that wants to meet you again Lord Bismarck.

Bismarck: Who is this person?

???: Ah, turn around and you will be greeted.

Bismarck: **turns around and gasps** DOCTOR ALFRED!?

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Remember me b*tch? **stabs her in the leg**

You, Steiner, Zeppy, and the other Doctor stab and beat Bismarck to death. You stab her in the eye and retrieve your knife. You feel the blood of revenge and happiness running through your body.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: We should leave, now.

All: Agreed.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Observer?

Observer Alpha: Yes?

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Take us back.

Observer Alpha: Of course Doctor.

She opens a portal and everyone climbs through it. But you booby trap Bismarck's lifeless corpse with fifty pounds of high explosives, and then you climb through the portal.

(THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 7. AS ALWAYS, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY READERS)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5K 86
Azur Lane Fanfiction. Following the life and adventures of the young engineer asigned to work with Prinz Eugen.
34.5K 474 8
Y/N or as known as Kriegsheld is the third ship of the Bismarck class. He is also the first ship boy. During a mission, he was betrayed by his own te...
1.8K 74 16
Betray Forgotten Abandon This is what the Z class is experiencing. Rivalry rises between them. An ally today can be an enemy tomorrow. Everything i...
48.7K 519 15
A young man then turns into a ship boy, after looking for the KMS Windlekonig