π•Šπ•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•‘π•šπ•₯π•ͺ ~ 𝕂𝕒...

Por Stilinski_O_Brien

π•Šπ•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•‘π•šπ•₯π•ͺ /ˌsΙ›r(Ι™)nˈdΙͺpΙͺti/ π•Ÿπ• π•¦π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π• π•”π•”π•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•– π•’π•Ÿπ•• π••π•–π•§π•–π•π• π•‘π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯... Mais

𝕆 π•Ÿ 𝕖
𝕋 𝕨 𝕠
𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕖 𝕖
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
π”½π•šπ•§π•–
π•Šπ•šπ•©
π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•‹π•–π•Ÿ
π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
?
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–

π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–

4K 127 197
Por Stilinski_O_Brien

I'd been away from mystic falls for a while but it was semi safe now, there were no sirens Damon had turned his humanity back on so he was the Damon we had all missed and Stefan was human surprisingly, so there was no danger from him the only thing was that Cade was around but apparently they had figured out a way to kill him so that was even better.

I was going back, but only to meet with Ric because like Lizzie and Josie, Arabella's magic kept flaring up and I didn't know what to do.

It was hard because she would get mad that her sister wasn't going through the same thing but I tried to calm her and assure her that it was ok.

We get to the armory and I take the girls up to see Lizzie and Josie who were trying on their flower girl dresses. "Hey monkeys, are you supposed to be wearing those?" I ask catching their attention, "aunt Thea." They run and hug me as I laugh, "let's take these of before your mom sees." I suggest, crouching down to put the dresses away. "No!" They yell grabbing onto my arm and siphoning, "ow." I say pulling away, "don't hurt my mommy!" Arabella shouts before smashing the mirror luckily the girls were far away from it. "Arabella! It's ok, they didn't hurt me, and you shouldn't try and hurt them. You girls need to calm down we're family and we don't do that to each other ok?" I ask and they all nod. "Sorry aunt Thea." They say, "yeah sorry mommy." Arabella adds, "it's ok." I tell them bringing the three in for a hug.

Before anyone could say anything Caroline enters, she sees the girls wearing the dresses, I take that as my invitation to leave.

"Hey momma, who's cobrakai1972?" Kaira asks she'd been pretty quite having been playing on my phone that whole time, "uh he's a friend sweetie, why?" I ask taking the phone off of her, I noticed that she'd been on yelp and I saw a post from today? That couldn't be right. 'Grunge music selection weak. Drinks even weaker,' that was 30 minutes ago and then another one popped up, 'Drinks getting better. Love this place. With a Microphone emoji and a Fireball emoji.' There was no way that was right, it couldn't have been. "Um you girls go back to aunt Caroline there's something I need to do." I tell them my heart beating wildly.

I get to the bar, feeling my hopes drop as I noticed that he wasn't there, someone must've hacked the account, I can't believe that I let myself fall for it. My phone begins to ring, once I see that it's Caroline I begin to worry that Arabella may have hurt someone. "Thea, I think you might wanna get back to armory like right now." She says making my eyebrows furrow, "what why?" I ask, "I don't have time to explain but it's like urgent."

(Changing POVs )

"Well, the same thing happened to me when I was around their age. You start being able to do these things, amazing things, and at first it's accidental and random, and then you start to figure it out, which... which sounds cool, but it's, um... it's torture. It's lonely." Kai explains to Caroline why the twins were doing what they were doing. "Wasn't the same thing happening to Jo?" Caroline asks confused, "Jo wasn't a siphon. Jo was a Glinda. A perfect little witch who would do spells and make things float, and people would clap. Oh, Josie! Yes! And I was the kid walking around like an addict, fiending for a hit like I was on fire all the time. And they didn't understand it. So they isolated me. Couldn't even touch anyone." He Sighs making Caroline frown. "That screwed me up big-time."

"How do we fix them?" She asks, "Well, I chose to become a sociopath with a penchant for murder and mayhem. But I take it you might want to steer them in a different direction?" He jokes, "Uh, yeah." Kai looks behind Caroline and smiles at the young girl stood there, "well would you look at that it seems one of the twins have come to pay good old uncle Kai a visit." Caroline whirls around expecting to see one of her children only to be face to face with Arabella who was staring at her father in shock. "Aunt Caroline." She starts off looking between her aunt and her dad, "aunt Caroline?" Kai asks a bit confused, "I know that they're not technically yours but I thought they'd at least call you mom, and you know she actually looks exactly like-" he doesn't get to finish his sentence because another small girl appears, "daddy? You came back!" Kai's eyes widen as he locks eyes with the small girl who had his eyes.

"Hey girls why don't you go back upstairs." Caroline says nervous not knowing if now was the best time to tell Kai he was a father, she was waiting for Thea to come back and do that. Caroline tried to usher the children out of the room but Arabella glared at her, "let us see our daddy." She scowls angrily siphoning from the older blonde. "Arabella, mommy said we don't hurt family." Kaiara scolded her twin who then stopped. "Sorry aunt Caroline." Caroline shakes her head, "it's ok honey but you need to go back upstairs, and wait for your mom ok?" Arabella looked hesitant but Kaiara nodded and pulled her sister away.

Caroline turned back to Kai who was still stood there wide eyed watching the children's retreating figures, "Arabella?" He whispered to himself quietly, feeling the slight burn as tears form in his eyes, he took a seat on the bed behind him. "They're Thea's?" Caroline nods looking at him sympathetically, "and mine?" She nods again.

He smiles to himself the moment feeling bittersweet, on one hand he was happy to find out that he was a father, he had gotten what he wanted with the love of his life. But on the other hand he was devastated those girls were already so big, he'd missed out on everything, the important milestones like their first words and first steps. "What're their names?" He asks Caroline who sends him a hesitant smile, "Arabella and Kaiara Parker." She says making him laugh to himself, he had gotten his Arabella and Kai jr. "They're beautiful."

Caroline felt sorry for the man and so she stepped forward and let him out of the holding cell, "what're they like Caroline?" He asks wanting to know everything he possibly could about his daughters, Caroline smiled noticing how this was the first time he'd ever called her by her actual name. "Well as you just saw Arabella is a siphoner like you, but Kaiara is not." He nods wanting to know more "and-" just then Thea walked in, "hey Care I'm here whats so urgent?" She asks, stopping once she notices the figure beside her best friend.

"Kai?" She asks tearing up, a smile taking over her face as she looked at the love of her life. "Thea." He grins relieved to see her, without wasting a second she sprints and jumps into his arms, kissing him passionately. "Oh my god you're back." She grins as she pulls away and rests her forehead against his. "How are you back?" She asks, not even actually caring, all that she cared about was Kai and the fact that he had come back to her. "Cade brought me back to life." He shrugs giving Thea a smile as she kissed him once more.

"I-I need to tell you something." He says hesitantly knowing that what he was about to say would hurt his wife deeply. "To get Cade to bring me back to life I did something, something really bad." He says, Thea pulls away but gives him a smile, "it doesn't matter Kai all I care about is you and the fact that you're back." She assures him putting a hand on his cheek. "Thea...I gave Elena to Cade." Thea's heart stops for a second, feeling a crash in her amazing mood, "you did what?" She asks taking a step back, "Thea I'm sorry, I am but I couldn't go back to hell, I couldn't." He tells her desperately, afraid that she was going to stop loving him.

Thea looked at the man she loved in disbelief, she was conflicted, she'd never been so happy before, but he had given her sister to the devil, and who knew what Cade was going to do with Elena. When she doesn't say anything Kai looks at her desperately, "Thea say something, please." She blinks at him, "I don't know what to say, you gave my sister to Cade, how could you have just given her over?" He takes a step forward, "you don't understand what hell was like, I couldn't stay there and now I'm here I'm alive again." He says, "but Kai, that's my sister, what if he kills her?" Suddenly Caroline's phone goes off, "they got Elena and killed Cade." She says making Kai look relived.

Thea thought it over and she decided that she was just so tired, and that she didn't want to fight with him, Elena was back so she just wanted to forget the whole thing had happened and focus on the fact that her dead husband was alive again.

"You got lucky, I'm just gonna pretend that never happened." Thea tells Kai who grins and pulls her into his arms, "I'm sorry." She shakes her head and wraps her arms around his torso, ignoring how the slightly rough material of his jacket made it slightly uncomfortable, "We're not talking about it, it didn't happen in my mind." She murmurs enjoying the hug that she never thought she'd get ever again.

(Changing back)

"I saw them." He whispers, making me look up at him, "you did?" He nods smiling happily, "Arabella and Kai jr, they're perfect." I laugh feeling the warmth that ignites in my chest, "don't call her Kai jr her names Kaiara." I tell him, "can I um meet them?" He asks nervously, "of course you can, all they want is meet you." I tell him reaching for his hand. He squeezes it and gives me a nervous smile, "relax babe, they already love you." His face softens, "they do?" I nod and press a quick kiss to his cheek. "Who wouldn't?"

As I'm taking him up we come face to face with Damon, who glares at Kai and pushes him up against the wall, my heart drops into my stomach, "Damon stop it, leave him alone." I say quickly pulling Damon off of him, and standing in front of Kai protectively. "Thea he took Elena." I look down, "well you got her back, so let's let bygones be bygones."'I say, "you know you should feel lucky that I'm not barbecuing your ass after you killed me." Kai says, making Damon glare at him and take another step forward, "if you want to kill him again you have to kill me first." I say also taking a step forward making Damon stop. "Move Thea." I roll my eyes, "just stop please, I'm begging you Damon."

"Damon, just leave them alone." Stefan says sounding tired, "fine but I got my eyes on you weasel." He says stepping back, "likewise dick." Kai tells him, "and thanks for that Steven, sorry about your hand." Stefan just shakes his head and walks off.

Now that all that drama was done with, I took Kai up to where the girls were meant to be asleep, "why're the two of you still up?" I ask from the doorway making them both jump, "We're not." Arabella says before fake snoring, I laugh as I go and sit between them. Kai was waiting outside of the door until I gave him the signal, to come in and he was so nervous I could hear his heart beating wildly from here.

"What were you guys doing?" I ask, Kaiara looks at me before sliding that picture I had shown them of Kai and I out from under the pillow. "We were just looking at this picture mommy." She says, "do you know, we saw daddy today, but aunt Caroline wouldn't let us talk to him." Arabella pouts as she tells me, "really, because I brought someone to come and see you guys." I say as Kai walks into the room.

"Daddy!" They jump off the bed and run to hug him, he crouches down as he holds them both in his arms, I smile as I watch them, a tear rolling down Kai's face as he smiles. "Why're you crying?" Kaiara asks wiping his tear, "I'm just so happy to see you guys." He tells them. "You're not gonna leave again are you?" They ask and he smiles and shakes his head before kissing the top of theirs, "I'm never gonna leave you ever again." He assures them as he carries them over to the bed. "Now I believe your mom said you guys were supposed to be asleep." He tells them making them pout.

"But we don't wanna sleep." Arabella tells him crossing her arms, "yeah we wanna spend time with you." Kaiara adds also crossing her arms, "you can spend time with me all day tomorrow, promise." He tells them holding his hand out, they look at each other, nod and take his hand. "Fine, but you have to read us a bedtime story." She demands making him nod an amused smile making its way to his face, "sure, what've you got." I hand him a small stack of books, "Snow White, boring." He hums tossing it to the side as Kaiaras eyes widen, "snow white's my favourite." She tells him, "oh, well in that case let's read Snow White." He says picking it back up off the floor, "no I don't like Snow White, I like Cinderella." Arabella says making Kai look at me a bit confused, "which one do I read then?" I smile and pick sleeping beauty from the stack, "they both like this one." He nods and sends me soft smile before he turns back to the girls, "you know your mom, she was my sleeping beauty."

***

We ended up going back to Kai's and I apartment, I hadn't been there since he had died, but he was back now and he told us that the armory was the worst place for siphons because of how much magic there was there and so we had to move Arabella out of there.

"Man are they a couple of divas?" He asks after we get them to bed, "well they do take after their father in that way." I tell him making him gasp over dramatically, "I am not." He says but I don't reply, "Thea I am not a diva." He says coming to stand in front of me, "mmhmm sure you aren't." I grin, before leaning up to kiss him.

"I missed you so much." I tell him as I wrap my arms around him and put my head on his chest. "I missed you too." He murmurs kissing my head. "Please don't ever leave me again." I whisper making his arms tighten around me. "Wouldn't dream of it, those three years without you were hell." He says before laughing at his own joke, I shake my head at him feeling a fond smile make it's way to my face.

"I can't believe I forgot how much of a dork you were." I say as he continues to laugh at the joke that wasn't that funny, "like you're not?" He asks, "I'm not." I say a bit more defensive than I would've liked making Kai chuckle, "sure." He smiles kissing my head softly. "Kai?" He looks down at me, "I love you, so so much." I tell him feeling my heart warm at the adoring smile that takes over his face. "I love you too, more than anything."

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

509 14 10
"𝑰'π’Ž π’ˆπ’π’π’π’‚ π’”π’•π’‚π’š π’“π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’šπ’‚ π’‰π’π’π’†π’š"
280K 3.2K 70
I will be including: Damon, Stefan, Klaus, Elijah, Jeremy, Kai and Kol. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED
15.1K 267 31
Damon x Reader imagines All character rights go to TVD & The Originals besides the main character, You.
43.3K 787 43
I decided to create this because I already have an imagines book and I didn't want to combine this into that so it's separate. Please check out my im...