Anime boys X Seme/Uke Male Re...

By Joestar628

A book of oneshots that I'll write to your request, write your requests to me in PM or in the comments! More

Requests
Levi X Seme Male Reader
Shoyou Hinata x Uke! Short male reader
Seme Male Reader x Kageyama Tobio
Kuroo Tetsurou X Attorney Male Reader
(A/N) Important!
Sugawara Koushi x Seme! Male reader
Oikawa Tooru x Male reader
Tsukishima Kei x Uke! Male reader
Yamaguchi Tadashi x Seme Male reader
Kuroo Tetsurou X Attorney Male Reader
Wakatoshi Ushijima X Deaf Male Reader
(A/N) Appreciation post
Sugawara Koushi X Seme! Male Reader
Kuroo Tetsurou X Seme! Attorney Male Reader
Goshiki Tsutomu X Seme! Male Reader
Valentine's Day Special
Prince Kenma Kozume X Male Reader
Prince Kenma Kozume X Seme Male Reader
Kuroo Tetsurou X Attorney Male Reader

Kuro Tetsurou X Uke! Male Reader

31.4K 456 448
By Joestar628

Requested by @inarizqki; thank you so much for the request, enjoy!

(Y/N)s POV

It was a cold evening in the middle of December. I sat in my rustic leather armchair next to the fireplace. As the wood slowly burned I pushed my glasses up to continue reading my book. It was unusually silent for this time of the day. I sighed as I flipped the page focusing back on the chapter I was reading. I took a sip of warm smoking tea that was sitting on the small table next to me when I heard the rustling of keys before the front door opened. I closed my book and a smile formed on my face when I stood up to greet my boyfriend who just returned from work. The wind blew some snow inside the house before Kuroo closed the doors. He removed his hat revealing his, even messier, pitch-black bed hair. He smiled setting his brown leather bag on the woods cabinet next to the front door. He slid off his boots before taking off his large coat and putting it on a hanger. I quickly threw my arms around his neck to capture his lips in a soft loving kiss, instantly his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Welcome home baby!"

He smirked before kissing me again.

"You know I love returning home to this."

I giggled caressing his cheek.

"Yeah, I know."

I kissed him again and just as I was about to place my forehead on his my phone rang.

"Really?"

Kuroo whined, I kissed him again before unwrapping myself from his embrace to get my phone.

Hi (Y/N)!

"Hey sis, what's up?"

I have a favor to ask from my adorable, sweet, loving, and caring little brother.

"Oh, God... What is it?"

She giggled.

Gareth and I are going on a business trip tomorrow morning, I forgot to get a babysitter for (Nephew name). Will you please take care of him until we are back, please, please, please!

I sighed turning to Kuroo. 

"I have to check with Kuroo just a moment."

Okay, I'll wait for you two lovebirds to decide.

I eye rolled with a small laugh before muting my phone.

"What is it?"

Kuroo looked at me tilting his head slightly.

"(S/N) asked if we could take care of (Nep/N) until she comes back."

His eyes widen slightly as he scratched the back of his neck.

"For how long?"

I shrugged unmuting my phone.

"How long will you be gone?"

Just for a day, I'll come Sunday morning to pick him up.

I turned to Kuroo.

"Just for a day."

He sighed.

Do the puppy eyes. I need this (Y/N)!

I sighed shaking my head slightly before I pulled my best sad puppy eyes.

"Please Kuroo."

He rolled his eyes looking up at the ceiling.

"Come on (Y/N), that's cheap, you know I can't say no to your puppy eyes."

My lips spread to a victorious grin.

"So it's a yes!"

Splendid I'll drop him off in the morning. I love you, lil bro!

"I love you too sis!"

You hung up turning to Kuroo.

"What?"

He stood in front of me with his arm crossed.

"We have to watch over a kid for a whole day! So many things could go wrong! What if he has some kind of allergy we don't know about? What if he falls into the fireplace? What if he's a disguised alien that-"

I grinned as I silenced Kuroo with a soft reassuring kiss.

"It's gonna be alright baby. We've been through worse over those two years, we can handle a kid."

He sighed wrapping his arms around me again.

"Yeah, you're right."

"Of course I am! Now let's grab something to eat!"

After we grabbed something to eat, Kuroo went to our room to finish some work and I prepared the guestroom for our new guest. The night slowly crept around, even tho the day was over heavy snowing continued. Kuroo and I snuggled next to each other in our bedroom. I nuzzled into his chest as his hands wrapped around my torso.

"Not the best Friday night I ever had, but I'll take it."

"Well, I'm sorry mister oversleeper, but we can't oversleep tomorrow. Just shut up and start snoring already!"

He chuckled turning the lamp off. 

"Fine, fine, no oversleeping! Good night baby, I love you."

He softly placed his lips on mine. The kiss was sweet and tender, the complete opposite of Kuroos intimidating appearance. I smiled into the kiss before we separated for air.

"Good night baby! Get some rest, you'll need it."

Weak rays of sunshine blasted through the curtains, slightly illuminating the large bedroom and the sleeping couple. The alarm blasted from my phone, breaking the peaceful silence. Kuroo graned loudly turning around and covering his ears. I opened my eyes laughing as Kuroo desperately tried to continue sleeping. Instead of turning the alarm off, I started singing along.

So if you can, play this song, it got stuck in my head so I kinda used it here :D "Easy street" by The collapsable hearts club.

"We're on easy street! And it feels so sweet! Come on babe wake up!"

He groaned again as I started shaking him, still singing along to the song.

"It's our moment in the sun! And it's only just begun! It's time to have a little fun!"

He sighed, realizing he couldn't do anything to stay asleep. I took the imaginary mic pretending to perform in front of an audience.

"On easy street! Yeah, we got a front row seat! Oh, to a life that can't be bea-"

Kuroo shoot up and turned the alarm off.

"Hey, I like that part!"

I laughed as he rolled his eyes with a smirk.

"So, you're on easy street?"

I tilted my head surprising a giggle, but I didn't expect Kuroo to grab me and pull me back in bed. He started ticking me with a devilish smirk on his lips, I giggled uncontrollably as I tried to push him away.

"St- hahaha, Kurooo Stopppp!!!!"

After some more tickles, he stopped his torture flopping on the bed again.

"Let's take a shower!"

I shoot out of the bed again grabbing my boyfriend's hand and dragging him into the bathroom. We had a refreshing shower and after we finished our morning routines I got to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. I still hummed the song that woke us up as I prepared some eggs benedict. I was so caught up in cooking that I haven't felt a pair of arms wrap around from behind me. Kuroo kissed my neck gently nuzzling his nose onto it.

"Hey, honey!"

I hummed in response.

"Do we have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!"

I laughed loudly at Kuroo's cheesy pick up lines.

"You know we are already dating right?"

He smirked.

"Yeah, so?"

"Then why do you still use those bad cheesy pick up lines on me?"

He grinned widely as he placed another soft kiss on my neck.

"I love to hear your laugh."

I chuckled shaking my head slightly. The knock on the front door was heard as Kuroo sighed.

"Go get it while I finish making this."

He kissed my neck again before opening the door almost instantly (Nep/N) ran in.

"Uncle Kuroo!"

(Nep/N) wrapped his arms around Kuroo, but since he was much shorter he ended up hugging the taller man's legs. Kuroo panicked locking his worried eyes with me.

"(Y/N) what should I do?!"

You laughed as your sister entered, giggling too. She kissed Kuro on the cheek skipping over to me with her arms open. She gave me a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, boys! I just wanted to thank you for this. It means a lot to Gareth and me!"

I smiled and a car honk was heard. Garet stepped out of the car waving with a large smile on his face.

"Hey, Kuroo! (Y/N)!"

Both of us waved as (S/N) went for the door.

"I'll see you two tomorrow morning, be a good boy for mommy (Neph/N)!"

"I will mommy!"

She kissed him before exiting the house and getting to her car. The three of us waved as the car disappeared from view. Kuroo closed the door before the cold air could advance into our cozy home.

"Are you hungry (Nep/N)?"

The small boy nodded with a grin on his face. 

"Yes, uncle (Y/N)!"

I smiled as I helped him untie his boots. I handed Kuroo his backpack with tigers and lions all over it. He grabbed my hand as we got to the kitchen. I put a plate in front of him laying the breakfast on it, Kuroo quickly joined us still yawning. We all sat in silence until the little boy spoke up.

"I finished uncle!"

I smiled rustling his (H/C) hair. He giggled with his eyes closed as Kuroo observed us.

"When will I get a little brother?"

Kuroo and I exchanged a confused look before we looked over at the boy again.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when will you have a child?"

Kuroo choked on his food as I laughed. His face became dark red.

"When we get married. You'll have a brother or a sister to play with."

"Yay!"

He squealed with excitement as Kuroo's face became even redder if that was possible. I smiled with amusement as I gathered up the plates to wash them. Too bad I didn't have a chance to tease the hell out of him! Kuroo led the little boy to the living room and I joined them shortly after. (Nep/N) ran up to me raising his notebook above his head.

"Uncle, can you and uncle Kuroo help me with my homework?"

I smiled widely.

"Of course we can!"

The boy squealed sitting next to Kuroo and showing him his math homework.

"How do I do this?"

"Okay, so you're doing subtraction, you are taking something away so you end up with..."

"Less than I started with?"

I extended my hand for him to high five me.

"That's right, champ!"

He decidedly clapped his hand against mine with a victorious grin. Again, in the corner of my eye, I noticed Kuroo staring at us with a smile on his lips. 

"So I'll have three here, right uncle Kuroo?"

He shook his head as he focused on his surroundings again like he was super deep in thoughts.

"Ahh... yeah three."

I giggled. (Neph/N) turned to me again.

"Can we play a game?"

I nodded.

"How about you two do it while I make some cookies for after lunch?"

Kuroo exclaimed as he stood up. The small boy grinned excitedly at the mention of cookies, but I furrowed my eyebrows knowing that Kuroo... can't cook.

"Babe, you sure?"

He nodded with the sweetest smile I ever saw.

"Don't worry."

I nodded hesitantly as my mind filled with worry but I got pulled away from them by a small hand that was persistently pulling my shirt and a par of (E/C) eyes gazing at mine.

"So champ, what about I spy?"

He nodded vigorously sitting next to you.

"You go first!"

You placed a hand on your chin, thinking.

"I spy with my little eye something beginning with K!"

The boy chuckled pointing to the kitchen.

"That's easy! Uncle Kuroo!"

I laughed nodding.

"You got it. Your turn champ."

He looked around the house scratching the back of his neck.

"I spy with my little eye, something beginning with G!"

I hummed out loud furrowing my eyebrows earning a giggle from the boy.

"My glasses?"

"Yes!"

We hive fived and continued playing some more, both of us giggling and trying to come up with the hardest object to find. But then I smelled something burning.

"Kuroo? Stay here okay?"

The boy nodded and I ran into the kitchen. Kuroo stood over the counter, his head hung low. In front of him was a baking tray full of burned cookies. I hugged him tightly nuzzling my nose into his neck.

"Hey..."

He sighed.

"I just wanted to... Nevermind."

His eyes, usually full of energy and happiness, were now filled with a mix of sadness and disappointment. I kissed his cheek before scraping the burned cookies of the tray. He paid attention to you and every move I made.

"(Neph/N)! Come over here!"

The boy shyly perked in the kitchen. I smiled motioning him to come over.

"How about we help uncle Kuroo with cookies?"

The boy smiled and nodded so the three of us got to work. In the clouds of flour that appeared in the process of making the cookie dough, I took some of the cookie mixture and rubbed it on Kuroo's nose, his playful smirk returned as he did the same on my cheek before he licked it. I smiled joining our lips.

"Gross!"

The two of us giggled and the small boy joined us shortly after. I watched as Kuroo crouched to the boy's height and the two of them laid the tray with cookies into the oven. They high fived and Kuroo picked the small boy up putting him on his shoulders.

"Uncle Kuroo?"

"Yes, cowboy?"

The boy giggled at the nickname Kuroo gave him before he answered.

"Can we make a snowman after lunch?"

Kuroo looked at me expectantly and I shook my head with a small smile before nodding. Kuroo led the boy around the house as they explored every last bit of it. I called them over when the cookies were finished. I got the large red oven mitt from one of the shelves and I handed it to Kuroo. He smiled kissing me on the cheek.

"Thanks, honey."

Even tho I got used to sudden acts of affection, this one caught me off guard and I blushed, Kuroo just smirked as he helped (Neph/N) get the tray out of the oven. The beautiful smell of freshly baked homemade cookies filled the room. The lunch got served and eaten pretty quickly because everyone wanted to try those delicious chocolate chips cookies we made. After we stuffed our bellies with cookies we got into our jackets. Kuroo double-checked (Neph/N)'s clothing before letting him outside. We put on our gloves and stepped outside following the small energetic boy. I closed my eyes breathing in the relaxing cold air but a chunk of cold and wet snow quickly collided with my face as Kuroo ran away with a smirk

"Very mature Kuroo!"

"Thanks, babe!"

He shouted before throwing another snowball in my direction. I barely dodged it.

"Oh, you're on!"

We giggled as we ran around the yard throwing snowballs at each other, while we were at it (Neph/N) already finished the base of the snowman.

"Hey!"

He shouted and both of us immediately stopped to look at him.

"Let's decorate it!"

Kuroo and I exchanged a smile before we skipped over to the boy to help him. Kuroo placed small pieces of charcoal as buttons and eyes, I wrapped it with a scarf and placed a broom in his hand while (Neph/N) placed a hat on the snowman's head before finishing it with a carrot nose. We stepped back to admire our creation. The boy extended his palms to Kuroo and me and we gave him a high five. The sun slowly neared the distant hills as it changed its color from yellow to orange. We entered the house and I immediately made some hot chocolate for all of us. We sat in the living room sipping our warm drinks. Kuroo and I sat on the couch, his hand wrapped around me as I leaned into his chest while (Neph/N) played with his toy soldiers on the floor. Both of us smiled while we looked at him. It was a perfect, unique, and peaceful moment for us. But then the boy's stomach growled.

"Champ, you hungry?"

I asked nuzzled into Kuroo's chest. The boy nodded shyly and I went over to make us some sandwiches. The boy ate them happily joining us on the couch. Tired out from all of the activities the boy started softly snoring as he had fallen asleep on the couch. I looked over at Kuroo who was smiling back at me. He stood up picking the boy from the couch and carrying him upstairs, it the guest room. I watched as he laid the small boy in the bed. He covered him and placed a soft loving kiss on the sleeping boy's forehead. My lips curved upwards unconsciously. Kuroo grabbed me by the waist leading me back to the living room.

"How about a movie before we go to sleep?"

I kissed him on the nose as we hopped on the couch.

"Yes, please!"

He smirked pulling a blanket over us. I cuddled up to his chest feeling safe and protected while his arms were wrapped around me. We exchanged small kisses al throughout the movie and when it ended Kuroo yawned.

"Sleepy already?"

He nodded.

"Yeah, I got tired."

I smiled softly kissing him and pressing our foreheads together.

"You know you would be a great parent."

I commented and a faint red danced across his cheeks.

"Well, you too. We look like we're married already!"

I grinned kissing him again. His face reddened at my comment.

"Would you like to have a kid one day?"

I blushed as I gazed in his eyes. He didn't have his usual playfulness behind them. His question was serious and he nervously waited for my answer.

"With you, of course!"

He sighed, relieved before capturing my lips again, he placed his forehead back onto mine.

"I love you."

"I love you too. So much."

He captured my lips again.

"We should head to bed."

He picked me up bridal style. My hands instinctively wrapped around his neck as I squealed.

"What are you doing?"

He smirked pecking mu nose.

"Just practicing."

He winked before putting me down on our bed. We quickly found each other beneath the covers, I fell asleep in his arms shortly after. I woke up again after I felt someone shaking me, glancing over at the watch I saw it was near 3 in the morning. I turned around and I was met with a pair of teary  (E/C) eyes. 

"Hey champ, what happened?"

I quickly pulled out of Kuroo's arms and he groaned waking up. I quickly embraced the smaller boy who started gently sobbing.

"I had a nightmare!"

My face softened as I looked over at Kuroo who had a similar face, overdosed with cuteness.

"Can I sleep with you?"

I nodded pulling him in the bed between the two of us.

"Good night uncle Kuroo! Good night uncle (Y/N)!"

"Good night champ! Sleep tight!"

"Good night cowboy!"

We all fell asleep shortly after cuddled up beneath the covers. Birred chirruped to sign that the morning came, my alarm started ringing with the same song again. I got up looking at Kuroo and (Neph/N) trying to ignore the catchy song. Both of them groaned as I started singing.

"We're on easy street!"

I started singing loudly following it up with a weird dance.

"Babeeeee! I'm up! I'm up!"

Kuroo shot up from the bed placing a hand over my mouth. We heard giggling as the small boy finally woke up. Soon after we got ready for the day there was a knock at the door. I opened it and my sister hugged me tightly.

"Hey, lil bro!"

"Hey, sis!"

I wrapped my hands around her as (Neph/N) ran out of the living room followed by Kuroo who carried his backpack. My sister quickly hugged her son spinning him in the air as they both chuckled. Gareth approached the door hugging me.

"Hey (Y/N), Kuroo."

Kuroo waved back.

"Was he good?"

"Perfect Gareth, no worries. Whenever you need you can bring him over. Right Kuroo?"

Kuroo nodded with a wide grin on his face.

"Absolutely!"

"Thank you again for taking care of him."

My sister thanked me again as she kissed my cheek.

"No problem. See you both soon!"

"Goodbye!"

Gareth and my sister exclaimed in unison. (Neph/N)  ran back inside hugging Kuroo tightly.

"Goodbye uncle Kuroo!"

"Goodbye cowboy!"

The boy ran over to me and I crouched to give him a hug.

"Goodbye uncle (Y/N)! It was nice sleeping over!"

I smiled kissing his forehead.

"Goodbye champ! It was nice having you. You can come whenever you want!"

We high fived as they went into their car. Kuroo and I stayed hugged in front of our door waving as they drove off. I captured his lips as it started snowing lightly. He wrapped his hands around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck. We stayed like that, kissing in front of our door with soft snowflakes falling on our hair.

"Damn."

"What?"

"Marry me!"

I laughed as I kissed him again. My cheeks turning red, partially from coldness and partially from blushing.

"You know I will!"

We went back inside, slight redness dusting our cheeks as we held hands wearing matching wide grins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 4.3K 38
This is for all of us who are a Yaoi Bitch, a little Fan Fiction of you and male characters (if your a girl ur welcome to join this crazy adventure b...
124K 1.4K 17
(THIS IS NOT YAOI ANYMORE!!). 👉🏻If you want make a request please read my request page!! 👈🏻 There aren't many male reader inserts. So hopefully...
585K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
100K 1.5K 47
Enjoy these one-shots. * I don't do smut. * I take requests, but I'm slow so bear with me. [Requests Currently Closed] *I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARA...