Dear You

By AredgonAven22

You gotta speak to make things clearer. Sooshu <3 (G) i-dle More

01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
NOTE
15
16
17
NOTE
18
19
20
21
NOTE
22
23
NOTE:
24
25
26
27
28
EXTRA CHAPTER
EXTRA CHAPTER (2/End)
NOTE

05

2.1K 98 103
By AredgonAven22

Soojin woke up wearing the same smile she had since last night. She can tell her day will turn out great as she sat on her bed.

"unnie! wake up now! Shuhua unnie is waiting for you!" as soon as she heard Yejin say those words with a knock on her door, she immediately ran to open it.

"what?" she asks her younger sister.

"ow, you're awake already." her sister says smiling, "Shuhua unnie is downstairs..she's been waiting for you for half an hour already, she even fell asleep." Yejin said before walking away.

Soojin made her way downstairs to see if her younger sister is telling the truth and there, she saw Shuhua sleeping on their couch hugging her bag.

"I guess she fell asleep." her mom says as she showed up from the kitchen, "go shower now, I'll make some toast for her." her mom said and she nodded.

Running, she then went inside her room and chose her clothes for the day before going inside the bathroom to do her daily routine.

Thinking that Shuhua's here makes her smile even more, this day will surely be great, it's confirmed now.

After almost an hour, she finally exited her room and went to where Shuhua is.

The girl is now sitting in their kitchen, eating the toast her mom made while talking to her family, "Shu." she called and Shuhua turned to look at her.

"good morning Jinjin~ah!" Shuhua greeted with a smile as she stood and wipe her hands on the table napkin they had and went in for a hug on which Soojin accepted, but she still acted like she hates it.

"what are you doing here this early?" she asks as Shuhua pulled her towards their table.

"hmm, came here to leave my things for tonight's sleepover and I wanted to come with you to school..I brought my car." Shuhua said while pulling the chair for her to sit.

"thanks." she said to Shuhua as the girl gave her a toast as well.

"so Shuhua, you woke up around what time? isn't your place an hour drive?" her dad asks Shuhua.

"around 4:30 but it's fine, I really wanted to come here and pick Soojin up." Shuhua answers and Soojin blushed hard at that.

+++++

They arrive in their school with just 15 minutes left before class starts at exactly 9 a.m.

"you're going to get some books in your locker first, right? I'll come with you to class." Shuhua said as they walk inside the school hallways.

"Shu, your room is on the other side of this building." she said but only received a shrug from the girl.

"I won't be late, don't worry." Shuhua answers her as she then cling on to her.

Soojin doesn't remove her hand away, in fact, she wants it that way.

When they arrive in front of her lockers, it's just then that she remembered about replying to her so called-secret admirer.

She opened her locker door and a paper once again fell out, but this time, it was Shuhua who picked it up.

"is this another letter from it?" Shuhua asks as she handed her the letter.

"I guess." she answered.

"is it the second one?" Shuhua asks and she shook her head no.

"already the third, got the second one yesterday." she explained.

"what was written on it?" Shuhua curiously asks.

"said it fell for me the first time it saw me." Soojin said and Shuhua raised her brows at that.

"and when was it?" she asks, now leaning on to one of the lockers beside Soojin's.

"I don't know, the others suggested I should send a letter back." she said as she opened the letter.

Dear You,

Even in a crowded place, I can still see only you. The rest are just a blur.

"and you're considering their suggestion?" Shuhua asks as she carefully took the letter from her hand to read it as well.

"yeah, I was supposed to write a response yesterday and put it inside my own locker, show a little bit of the letter so it gets curious as to what it is..but I forgot to write one yesterday." she said lightly laughing.

"go write one." Shuhua said as she rolled her eyes.

"yah! why are you rolling your eyes?" she asks as she took the letter from Shuhua's hand.

"it is so over romantic or whatever it is called." Shuhua said as she turned to get Soojin's book out from her locker.

Shuhua then opened one of the books, "slip it in, the girls will obviously want to read it." she says and Soojin did as what she's told.

"let's go?" Shuhua asks after Soojin closed her locker.

"why are you carrying my books though?" Soojin asks as they start walking.

"so that whoever it is will be able to see that you're already taken by me." Shuhua casually said and Soojin stopped walking for a second before she gained her right mind once again.

She's calming her heart while walking beside Shuhua, the girl had the nerves to claim her yet they are not even together. Heck! they don't even have the same feelings for each other.

Soojin is in between feeling either giddy or disappointed, Shuhua really needs to stop making her feel things like this.

But she doesn't want to stop herself either.

+++++

During breaks, she started writing the letter for it and Minnie and Miyeon are expressing their excitement about it.

"Shuhua did approve you on writing this letter back?" Minnie asks and Soojin nodded as she ripped the paper once again.

"but you can't put it later though, we don't have class tomorrow since it's Friday..so it can't read or see it either." Miyeon pointed out and Soojin immediately stopped writing.

"you're right." she said that made the lovers laugh at her.

+++++

"so Shuhua brought her car and I also brought mine, who wants to ride with me and Minnie?" Miyeon asks while they are eating.

"Jinjin will obviously stay with me." Shuhua answered as she chews the riceball with yeobddeok broth mixed with sesame oil that Soojin fed her.

"yeah." Soojin answers as she eats her own food as well.

They are both sharing the same lunch since Shuhua told her she'll eat anything Soojin eats and now, the other girl is suffering from a runny nose due to how spicy the food is.

None from the six of them can actually eat spicy food well, Soojin likes it but she can't handle it well too. But she still chose to eat it with Shuhua today.

"it's an obvious thing already though Miyeon, Yuqi and I will ride with the two of you." Soyeon answers and Yuqi who's beside her nodded.

Suddenly, as they are eating, Somi showed up out of nowhere.

"hi Miyeon~ssi, Minnie~ssi, Soyeon~ssi, Yuqi~ssi and of course, especially to you Soojin~ssi." Somi said with a sweet smile on her face.

"hello." all of them greeted back, except Shuhua since the girl did not acknowledge her presence at all, so she'll obviously do the same.

"I just wanted to ask you if we could sit together later during class?" Somi asks and Soojin shyly nodded.

"okay, that's great..I'll see you later Soojin~ssi." Somi said and patted her head.

Soojin felt embarrassed by the gesture, she's too shy for this kind of things from someone she just started talking to.

After patting her head, Somi bid goodbye to them, again, with Shuhua's exception.

Soojin blushed with her head low when Shuhua acted like some dirt is on top of her head when the girl wiped it off with her hand and then later on patted her head as well. Obviously doing what Somi just did.

"tss, I'm the only one who can pat your head like that." Shuhua said that made Soojin even more red.

"is it just me or Somi really did not greet nor spare you even a glance Shuhua?" Soyeon suddenly asks with her eyebrows raising.

"she really didn't babe." Yuqi answered and Soojin turned to look at Shuhua.

She remembers that Shuhua might be crushing on Somi and yet the girl did not acknowledge her and Shuhua was even there when Somi asked to sit with her.

"it's fine, she doesn't need to though. Her attention isn't what I crave for." Shuhua simply answered as she reached for the riceball, doing the same process Soojin did just awhile ago.

"and who's attention do you crave for then?" Minnie asks.

Shuhua finished what she's doing and turned to look at Soojin, gesturing for her to open her mouth.

"my Jinjin's." Shuhua answered with a smile when Soojin ate it.

"we should have known you'll say that." Miyeon said as she went back to eating her lunch as well.

Soojin on the other hand watched Shuhua do the same process with the food again and eat it.

She's really confuse if what Shuhua said is true, does Shuhua really crave for her attention or was it just an excuse to hide her own disappointment?

But again, it did not change the fact that her heart beat went wild when Shuhua said those words. She only wish Shuhua's telling the truth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 577 10
(COMPLETED) "Our love is dahlia" Elegance Inner strength Change === Betrayal Dishonesty Instability Minmi/Mimin ft. Yuyeon and Sooshu
15.8K 648 25
c.my x y. sh
26.7K 344 17
{ YUYEON, SOOSHU, MIMIN } REQUESTED ARE OPEN ⚠️ FUTANARI ⚠️GENDER BENDER 🤍 FLUFF ❤️SMUTS PLEASE DON'T REQUEST SOMETHING ABOUT PSYCHO AND ALL, I C...
71.6K 1.7K 14
Yeh Shuhua x Seo Soojin "I'm single.. just thought you should know" "When did you learn how to flirt?" : Different short stories per chapter : Just...