Dear You

By AredgonAven22

You gotta speak to make things clearer. Sooshu <3 (G) i-dle More

01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
NOTE
15
16
17
NOTE
18
19
20
21
NOTE
22
23
NOTE:
24
25
26
27
28
EXTRA CHAPTER
EXTRA CHAPTER (2/End)
NOTE

03

2.3K 103 75
By AredgonAven22

Soojin found Shuhua waiting for her in their school entrance, smiling at her brightly.

However, she's not sure whether the smile Shuhua is giving her is genuine or not. Ever since yesterday, she can't get the picture of Shuhua's weird attitude towards her, she's somehow convinced that Shuhua has some crush on Somi and the latter liking her makes Shuhua jealous.

If only Shuhua knows she's the only person Soojin will ever see.

"good morning my Jinjin~ah!" Shuhua greeted and immediately linked her arms on her.

"good morning Shu." she greeted back.

"let's go? I'll send you to class today too." Shuhua said and went closer to her.

Despite the thought in her mind about Shuhua liking Somi, she still can't deny the fact that Shuhua's presence makes her go crazy.

"why would you do it though? your class is way far from mine Shu." she told her.

"just because." Shuhua said looking at her.

+++++

When they arrived outside Soojin's classroom, Shuhua then hugged her while she just stood there, frozen, unknown to Shuhua.

"I won't be joining you guys later for lunch." Shuhua said that surprised Soojin.

"why?" she asks as Shuhua moved away from the hug.

"have to do something, I'll see you later after last period though." Shuhua said and smiled at her.

"okay." was the only words she can only say as Shuhua cutely patted her head, making her blush.

The girl's shorter than her but she likes to do stuffs like this, stuffs that should be done by only those who are in a relationship.

"stop it, you're ruining my hair." Soojin says as she swats Shuhua's hand away while trying her very best to not let Shuhua see her redden cheeks.

Shuhua chuckled at her and stopped patting her head, "I'll see you later Jinjin~ah." she said and started walking away.

Soojin just watched her walk away with a smile on her face.

How can she really not love Shuhua if the girl is being all sweet and clingy and everything that's perfect.

+++++

Soojin meets up with the others during lunch break and sat with them. They did not start eating though and Soojin wonders why.

"Soojin, what time will Shuhua come?" Minnie asks and Soojin looked like she's been asked a question worth a billion dollars.

That must be the reason why they aren't eating yet, Shuhua did not inform the others about her not joining them for lunch.

So she then answers it, "she won't join us for lunch today, said she'll have to do something." she says and the girls nodded as they then started eating.

"ah, I guess she's with Tzuyu..I saw them earlier actually." Yuqi said and Soojin looked at her.

"Tzuyu?" she asks.

"yep, Chou Tzuyu..you know, the popular archery Goddess next to Bae Joohyun." Yuqi casually answers.

"I know who Chou Tzuyu is Yuqi, what I meant is, are they friends?" Soojin asks and everyone looked at her as if she's grown two more heads.

"Soo, have you been living under the rock for ages?" Soyeon asks her in disbelief and Soojin has this curious look on her face.

"they're practically childhood besties, they're both from Taiwan and they studied at the same school even before they came here in Korea..it's all over the school, how come you don't know about it?" Soyeon explained and Soojin had this look of wonder in her face.

Indeed, why doesn't she know about this? This is like one of the basic things she should have known about Shuhua.

Then it clicked in her mind, Shuhua did tell her about Tzuyu but she forgot all about it until today.

Shuhua once showed her a baby picture with someone else beside her, that person was Tzuyu.

"right, I remember it now." she said and the others gave her a look.

"what? it's not my fault Shuhua says a lot of things I can't keep track." she said and Minnie chuckled.

"you're still a tsundere even when Shu's not here." she said and Soojin did not say anything after that.

It's not that she doesn't like to hear every single detail about Shuhua, it's just that there are a lot of times she can't focus because of how Shuhua is too close to her or she simply gets mesmerized by the girl at most times.

"she must be eating lunch with Tzuyu now, right?" Miyeon suddenly asks and she looked up.

"I guess so, I heard Tzuyu cooks for her too." Yuqi answered as they all continue eating.

Soojin however does not feel like she's getting full from the food she's been eating for the past minutes.

Her mind keeps on thinking about Shuhua eating lunch with Tzuyu with the food the taller Taiwanese girl cooked for Shuhua.

+++++

"did you check your locker today?" Minnie asks Soojin on their way towards their afternoon class.

"I haven't, why?" Soojin asks as they near their lockers, they can pass by it on their way to class.

"what if it sent another letter?" Minnie answered.

"or unless Shuhua already hunt that person down and prevented him or her from sending letters to you." Miyeon said lightly laughing followed by the others too.

Soojin smiled at the thought of Shuhua being protective of her, "I'll check." she just said to try to hide her smile from the others.

She stopped in front of her locker and opened it after putting in her combination.

A paper fell once again when she opened it.

"I knew it! Shuhua didn't hunt the person down yet!" Minnie said and picked the paper before handing it to Soojin who then started reading it through her eyes.

Dear You,

The very first time I laid my eyes on you was the same time I fell in love with you.

"let me read it too." Yuqi excitedly said as Soojin handed her the paper.

The two couples then read the letter together and they all squealed.

"yah! it is a really sweet person..just look how simple yet full of impact the letter has." Miyeon said jumping lightly.

Soojin admits it too though, the sender indeed had its way with words. But she still wish it was Shuhua who's saying that to her.

And that leads her to think about how many times she asks the girl to write her letters and yet Shuhua always says no to her with the belief of words are way better than letters.

"if this is Somi doing this, then girl really has everything..I did a few research about her and found out that she's really nice and sweet." Yuqi said and Soyeon chuckled at her girlfriend's words.

"research or gossip? for all we know you've been friendly to people to get informations babe." Soyeon said and Yuqi glared at her while she just laugh at how cute Yuqi looks like.

"but going back to the topic though, why don't you write back to it?" Miyeon suggested and Soojin read the letter once again.

There's no harm in asking right? She's curious as to where the first time the sender saw her so she nodded at Miyeon's words.

"I'll write one during breaks, but where will I put it though?" she asks.

"hmm, you can just show a bit of the paper out..it might be curious as to what it is, I think?" Soyeon suggested and Soojin thought about it for awhile.

"I can use colored paper..okay, I'll try that." she said and she closed her locker back, bringing the letter with her.

"let's go." she said and everyone agreed.

On her way, her phone suddenly started ringing and so she took it out from her pocket.

BABY 😍 calling...

"who's baby?" she asks herself as the two couples look at her.

"baby who?" Yuqi asks and Soojin showed her phone screen to them.

"hmm, I don't know..it's your phone Soo." Soyeon said and they all started walking again.

Soojin decided to ignore the call and followed them.

However, the call happened again.

This time, she decided to answer it.

"Jinjin~ah!!" she heard Shuhua's voice say.

"eh? why is your name saved as BABY in my phone?" she asks calmly, but really, she's been feeling giddy.

Shuhua obviously changed her name to BABY herself and Soojin can feel her smile slowly forming.

"just because." she heard Shuhua say with a giggle right after.

She chuckled as well, "is it Shuhua?" Minnie asks her and she nodded.

"see you later girls." Miyeon told them as she and Soyeon continued walking ahead.

Soojin, Minnie and Yuqi arrived in their room and they all took their seats, "why did you call me then?" she decided to ask.

She won't argue about Shuhua changing her name on her contacts, she loves it.

"just wanna say I missed you." Shuhua sweetly said and she lightly laughed.

"what do you want me to cook for you?" she asks.

She somehow know this kind of Shuhua, being all sweet to her through call just because she wants Soojin to cook for her.

The girl would even call her even when they're literally just sitting beside each other.

"my Jinjin really knows me well." she heard a cute giggle after that, "I missed the brownies you used to make for me..make some for me tomorrow please? remember we'll have a sleepover in your place." Shuhua said and Soojin then remembered about it.

"I forgot about that, but thanks for reminding me..okay, I'll make one for you tomorrow Shu." she said and she can hear Shuhua's excited voice.

She then heard another voice from the other line though, "Shu, let's go? we only have 20 minutes left before classes starts." even when she's never talked to her, she knew that the owner of that other voice is none other than Chou Tzuyu.

"okay.." she heard Shuhua say, "Jinjin~ah, I'll see you later..byeeee." and then the call ended, she hadn't even said goodbye as well.

She shouldn't be jealous of Tzuyu and Shuhua's closeness, but why does she feel that she needs to be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 108 10
c.my x y.sh 2nd book of Unnie/ Kinda one shot stories
48K 2.3K 175
yuyeon one-shot AUs :)
234K 6.5K 36
"Stay with me" Soojin whispers. I've always been here, when will she realise. Soojin and shuhua are members of the popular girl group (g)-idle, they...
70.3K 3.4K 41
"You saved me from falling into that deep pit of despair." "You're the tiniest light of hope in the midst of my darkest nights." Started: 05.23.20 En...