𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔

Bởi honeycoves162

Y/n and Ava rent out an apartment together until one day they stumble upon a strange group of boys calling th... Xem Thêm

01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
The kindness of humans
The date!
The date! 2
Daemos in love!
A new face!
Teacher Y/n!
A spa with the Daemos
Sick days
Taking care of the sick ladies
Loud sounds
 spaghetti spell
The most interesting things guys do
Dinner date!
Princess?
Nap time
How to date a guy in 7 words!
A kiss
Fired
Past
Babysitting a princess
Lush blubble baths
Fall festival!
Confession under the fall trees
Roller coaster
Breaking a girls heart
Emotional mornings [Finale part 1]
The end of Y/n and Ava [Finale part 2]
Authors note

02

13.3K 295 297
Bởi honeycoves162

The True Source of a Woman's Power

Readers point of view

The man with teal eyes still held onto me tightly meanwhile the one with light blue eyes still had Ava his grasp.
It has been hours now.
All these guys have is argue.
"I didn't want two prisoners. Let's kill one of them and get this over with." The man with black eyes shouted. So far he's seemed to be a hot head. He gets easily annoyed and doesn't seem to have much respect, but for some reason everyone listens to him. As if he's their leader.
"Your majesty, I don't advise that course of action." One of the calmest of the group spoke next. He seems to be one of the only ones to be able to reason with the hot head. "Anyone will have a reaction like this. These are humans after all they aren't the same as us. This world is odd. The first human had magic and it was pure chance that we were able to catch her. This second human is also still unknown to us. For now I think we should try to calm the two of them. They could aid us and our mission." The calm man explained.
"How are we supposed to reason with them!?" The hot head shouted.

The calm one had let out a gentle sigh and looked over towards Ava and I.
"Leif try communicating with her. Just do not show your smile. We now know the cultural misunderstanding from before. Use that to your advantage."
"Got it." The one who held me gentle let me down and loosened his grip on me. "Hey, look at me. You don't need to be scared. We have no intentions on hurting you two, alright? All we want to do is talk." His voice had seemed soft and his eyes were calming to look into, but one nice sentence isn't enough to calm me down. He's held me up for hours now.
"Do you all think I'm stupid?" I snapped. "You broke into my apartment, have held my roommate and I against our will for hours, and have been talking about murdering my roommate or I right in front of us. We aren't stupid animals! We can hear and understand everything you've been saying. Drop dead I'm not saying anything. I'd rather die then be your hostage." I spat.
"See they aren't going to be of any help. Let's just kill them and get new humans." The hot head shouted again as the teal eyed man hardened his grip on my arms.
"You wanted a prisoner. Every human will have a similar reaction to these two. We just need to wait. Humans are fragile. They'll eventually stop and speak to us." The calm man reminded the hot head.

Three hours have past. They had been the ones to say that Ava and I were going to be "fragile" but so far it seems as if these guys are the ones who have gotten tired.

"Why is this day taking forever!?" The man holding me had groaned.
Ava's screams have been bugging these guys since she first started, and three hours later she's still screaming.
"I...cant..take it anymore!!! Make her stop!" The skittish man yelled hitting his head against the floor.
"Why can't we just kill her?" The hot head ask sheeting his anger through his teeth.

"Huh?"
"Who's killing what?"

It was obvious that the men in the men in the room we're starting to get impatient.
The calm one had sighed and stood up before slowly walking over towards Ava.
"Let me try something..."
"You have an idea?" The hot head had asked.
I begin to panic a little. Scared that he had given up on his resolve to keep us both alive. However all he did was clap in Ava's face.
"Human! Stop."
All of a sudden Ava had stoped. The men seemed astonished.
"T-That worked!?" The skittish man asked in pure shock.
"Why didn't you try that sooner...?" The man holding me had asked.
"I hadn't thought pet commands would work." The calm one explained as he looked back towards Ava.
"Human please forgive our intrusion. We just want to speak with you, the both of you." He explained looking over towards me. "If we let you two move, will you stop screaming?"
The hot head leader looked over towards the man holding me and snapped his fingers. I heard quiet muttering that I wasn't able to hear well enough to understand what he had said.
The man had led me over to where Ava was and then the two of them let us go.
Ava had wide eyes as she slightly hid behind me before stammering out:

"W-What the hell are you guys!?"
"What do you mean are-"
As I tried to question Ava the hot head rudely cut me off.
"That does not matter. Tell us about your world or we will-!" As he spoke he raised his hand and a small ball of fire appeared.
My eyes went wide and I felt my legs get shaking.
"Wh-What the hell?" I asked in a shaky voice.
"Your majesty!" The calm man raised his voice slightly. "You're going to frighten them again."
The hot head leader gave him a sour look then gazed at us. He saw me trembling and smiled slightly to himself before putting his hand down and letting the calm man take over the conversation.

"Was that real?" I questioned looking over at the calm man with fear in my eyes.
"My apologies, our intentions weren't to frighten you again. Please just let me explain..." He spoke in a gentle voice as he pointed towards himself and the others. "We are from another world. It is called Daemos-"
"Your name is Daemos?" Ava cut him off with her question.
"No you've misunderstood, we are Daemos-" He attempted to explain however was once again cut off by Ava asking another question.
"You're all name Daemos?"
"No, my name is Rhys-"
"Your world is Rhys-"
"No you're misunderstanding-"
"Your from a misunderstanding?"
"Ava!" I stopped them both. "He's trying to explain to us, let him finish then we can ask more questions. Okay?"

I want answers. I want to know why these guys are here and what they want. If it's easy enough maybe we can get rid of them. To do that we at least need to know what they're doing here.

"Thank you. Now as I was saying. Us five are from a different world. Our planet Daemos...is uh... being threatened." The calm man who had introduced himself as Rhys seemed a little hesitant as he explained. It was only for a split second before he regain his composure.
"Being threatened?" I asked skeptically.
"Yes threatened by a...terrifying monster. This monster has posed a threat to us for awhile now. It is close to engulfing everything and everyone there. We've been able to fight it off up until now but now our best course of action is to move our people to another planet. We've come to E-arth to see if it's a good fit." Rhys finished his explanation.
"Move your people here?" Ava asked.
"Yes..."

As Ava begins to question Rhys and his story another odd murmuring catches my attention. The other men seem to be quietly speaking to one another. It's something odd they've been doing a couple times now. It's something odd and a little nerve racking.

I don't even know if this story is the real truth or just a cover but if it's not a cover then what else are they trying to hide?

As quickly as they began muttering to each other the also soon caught onto me attempting to listen in on their secret conversation and awkwardly smiled and wave at me. Attempting to play it off as if they were simply joking around.

A loud cough from Rhys caught everyone's attention. He quickly apologized for the others actions and assured us they were simply letting out some unused energy. However I was still able to catch him glare at the four men but then he turnt his attention back to Ava and I.
"We truly do not know how we got to this world, nor do we know how to even begin living here. So we beg of you two. May powerful sorcerers such as yourselves please help us?" Rhys asked as he got down on one knee and bowed down to Ava and I.
One by one the others began to bow down to us as well. The only one who hadn't was the hot head leader who simply scowled at everyone.

"Ha..haha...hahaha..." Ava began laughing awkwardly as she grabbed my hand and began to pull me away. "Just give is a second." She added pulling me into our bathroom of all places.
The second we were both inside and she had the door firmly shut and had turned around and locked it. She then ran to the bathroom sink and put the coldest setting on as she begun splashing freezing cold water on her face.
She turnt to me with wide eyes and a crazed look on her face.
"This it's all a dream right? It has to be right? There's no damn way five random guys show up, and claim to be real demons that are looking for a new planet to move the rest of their people too. I'm just going crazy right!?" Ava rambled trying to make sense out of this nonsense situation we've been put in.
"Ava you gotta calm down. Just tell me everything that happened when I left for work." I tell her holding her shoulders to calm her down more. She gulped and took a breath before speaking.
"I got up this morning, talked on the phone for a while, and then got ready for my interview. Before I left, though, I noticed your note about the garbage and went downstairs to take it out. That's when everything happened. These five men I saw. They had the appearance of being close to passing away. I performed CPR on the hothead since he wasn't breathing. When everyone had finally settled down, the hothead became enraged and hung me from a tree. I tried calling you at that time. They then briefly dispersed before returning to me, where they seized me and used their weird powers on our doorknob to break into our flat. They knocked me out and when I came too I tried to fight them but that ended up with a hand over my mouth. That's when you showed up." She explained.

"This can't be real." I tell myself, refusing to believe that there are heroes magical demons in my apartment. This has to be some crazed dream.
"I was able to pull on one of their horns though. It didn't come off no matter how hard I pulled, and you saw them use magic." Ava reminded me.
"What the hell do we do? I for one don't have my phone and even if I did what would we say if we called the authorities? There are real demons in our apartment send help? The only thing that would get us is locked up in some asylum." I explained.
"All we have to do is try getting them to leave on their own." Ava tells me.
"That's way easier said than done." I said with a sigh and tried to calm myself down.
"We Just have to quickly think of a plan..." Ava trailed off.

A plan hm?

As I calmed myself down I finally was able to convince myself to go along with this. At least for now. Which eventually led to an odd plan Ava came up with.

"Just follow my lead." Ava said with a determined smile. As we opened the door we were met with all five of them standing right outside the door.
A couple had impatient expressions on their faces meanwhile the others simply seemed exhausted.
"We've talked it over and have decided to help you guys." I started.
"That's wonderful!" Rhys smiled.
"We know the perfect people to help you guys." Ava smiled.

"Other human's?" The one who held Ava for hours asked.
"Should we truly trust this?" The one who held me for hours added on to the previous question.
"Anything to help us is greatly appreciated." Rhys stated, desperation laced in his voice.
"Rhys, this is obviously a trap." The hothead leader stated.
"No. I'm going to put my faith in these two." Rhys explained.
"I second that. They seem like kind ladies!" The skittish boy from before had spoken up with a smile on his face.
Ava had let out a little stutter but I was able to nudge her and make sure she focuses on our main goal to get these guys out of our apartment.
"Noi. Never show your weakness." The leader shouted.
"Prince Asch." Rhys had scolded the apparent prince.
"Fine. We will go with them." The leader had rolled his eyes and let out yet another annoyed sigh.

"Alright! Im glad we agree. Now follow us." I say leading the conversation back to Ava's plan.
"She's right, the place we're taking you guys is special. The people there will help you guys." Ava explained as we finally were able to lead them out of our apartment.

One long painful walk later...

"Here we are. The government. These people are pretty much obliged to help you." Ava explained.
We both looked back to see the five had an amazed look on their face.
"Fascinating. What exactly is this
G-o-v-e-r-n-m-e-n-t ?" Rhys questioned spelling out the word.
"It's like a giant castle!" The innocent one had said in awe.
Ava had explained to the group what the government was and how it worked.
"Now all you guys got to do is go up to that door." Ava pointed to a door. "Over there you'll see a place where someone is paid to stay there and help people. Now this is where we part ways!" Ava explained quickly waving goodbye and began to walk away with me.

Crisis averted! Never again will I wish for a more exciting life. I quite enjoy my life as it is. My every day life is finally back to normal-

As I had a mini celebration in my head the sound of a loud scream caught the attention of Ava and I. Ava looked a little worried and turned around.
"They aren't stupid enough to attack a person who works for the government...right?" She asked a little frightened.
"..."
I had no words. I dont doubt they would but it also isn't really our issue anymore-
All of a sudden I see Ava run over to where we sent the men.
"Ava-!!" I shouted and with a groan I ran after her.

Once I caught up I laid my eyes on the hothead attacking a police officer.
"How stupid is he to do that to a cop? Are they really not from here?"  Ava asked.

"Prince Asch- please we should take a minute to strategize." Rhys had begun to shout trying to reason with the dumb hothead.
"No. I am sick and tired of this place. I want this weak human dead." The Prince had shouted ignoring the innocent police officers pleas to stop what he was doing.
"Hey!! You idiot if you hurt him anymore a hundred more will show up to avenge him. Then no one will ever help you. Is that what you want?" I shouted.
"How the hell are we supposed to trust you liars?" The hothead spat.
"Alright you guys win. You were right before this was originally a trap, but that because we barely believe a word you said. Now we see that you're serious alright. So let him down and come with us before he-"
As I tried to reason with the group we heard the police officer use one of his last breaths to call for backup.
"Listen it's either you put him down and follow us or get captured by these people. The choice is yours but I'm not staying here a second longer." I explained and turned around to leave.
"What's the best course of action?"
"I'm following her. I still trust her." Rhys voice echoed. Soon after the others had joined me as well.

Oh dear freedom, I hope I'll be able to get you back one day.

The second we got back into the apartment we had another moe in depth questioning.
"You guys...You're really demons?" Ava asked.
"Not demons, Daemos." Rhys corrected her.
"I'm guessing you don't really know how human interaction works?" I asked.

Some boys in the back snickered quietly but we're hushed by Rhys.
"You are correct. We have no home on E-arth nor do we know how to properly interact with other humans. You two are the first we've spoken to." Rhys once again answered.
"I wouldn't say that was smooth either." Ava had mentioned.
"Well whatever you wanna do I'll support your decision. While I'm your roommate this apartment is still in your name." I told Ava.
She seems much more sympathetic for these guys. If it were I'd probably try to kick them out or trick them again only to end up getting killed. So I'll leave this in her hands.

"Ugh, fine. You guys can crash here for tonight." Ava tells them.
"We weren't going to take no for an answer anyways. May I remind you two that you are our prisoners and will do as I say." The hothead informed us with a slight smirk growing on his face.

"You have horrible manners." I commented as I started to make my way towards my room.
"If I catch any of you guys in my room I swear to god I'll curse you out." I added as I closed my door.

This is insane. I can't believe we really helped these guys out and are letting them stay. At least for one night, but just in case I'm making a new rule for myself.
Always keep my door locked.
Hopefully my warning will scare them off from burning my doorknob...

Word count: 3057

Edited.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

348K 8.5K 36
Y/N L/N is the daughter of one of the runner ups for City Council. Y/N and her father had to go meet his "enemy" for the campaign at restaurant for...
120K 3.1K 43
Thyme is a friend of Ava since college. Over the years, they maintain as close friends and decided to be roommates. After quitting her job, five hawt...
162K 2.9K 48
Y/n is Ava's adopted sibling, Y/n sometimes have anger issues.. Then five cosplayers appeared in their lives, will they be able to "survive"? (the re...
180K 4.9K 52
Complete Hello so this is my first time doing an x reader story,also sorry if my grammar is terrible,also I'm doing this for myself and also because...