ANOTHER CHANCE (TAEKOOK FF)

By girlinluvbts

Jeon Jungkook, being 20 , an omega , but a fighter, he was a very smart person that had to skip two grades, a... More

introduction
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not an update
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not An Update
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Tagged
Chapter 38 (END)
Epilouge + Story
🥺👉🏻👈🏻 Umm.. Check Out My New Book?

Chapter 24

12.7K 597 169
By girlinluvbts

"okay then. Tell Jin-hyung about it. I don't have all the groceries so he could bring some to my house and we can have dinner together." jungkook said with a bunny smile. Happy about eating together.

Maybe this would help him forget about that matters that are useless.
Tae informed Jin about it while they were working together on the song until Jin arrived.

____________
~somewhere~

" of course he wouldn't come here. He is such a sore loser. That scaredy cat...
Well it would have taken less energy but now I need to spend my precious time and energy on kidnapping him"
The man sighs.

Jaehyun stood next to the man. Looking at the man and the way to the entrance of the playground that he was supposed to meet jungkook half and hour ago.

"well it's not gonna be easy. He is also a well known pack fighter...
But are you sure he is the one?
He is just a wimp. I don't think he will be able to do something like that"
Said jaehyun.

"are you questioning me?" the said man asked in a terrifying tone. But jaehyun was used to it by now.

"no. I'm in a doubt. I'm clarifying."
Snickered jaehyun

"you know it's good to doubt.
And I'm sure. It's him. My skills are way better than anyone here." the man smiled evilly and went back into the forest, knowing the omega won't come here anymore.

~
__________________

Jungkook ate with Jin, namjoon and taehyung after finishing their cake that Jin initially wanted to bake.

Jungkook felt so happy to eat with people like this. It like he belonged somewhere. Not alone.

He was strong and all. But if your heart is weak you lose all strength to fight back.

He was strong before jaehyun too. Jaehyun didn't show that much interest in the younger after the younger said that he doesn't want to be marked. Jungkook wanted to wait until he was old enough.

Two years he focused on studying but never said no when jaehyun wanted him to be with him.

He gave all of his attention to jaehyun when he wanted it. But it wasn't enough. Jaehyun was always wanting to mark him.

There were maybe sometimes jaehyun cared for him. But after he rejected, every thing was clear, that he only cared for him whenever there were people around. He fell in love with jaehyun even though the latter was usually disinterested in him. He always ignored jungkook. Goes to parties and doesn't even care if he was okay or not.

And after jungkook asked about jaehyun's actual father, he snapped at him. He went on saying 'I didn't tell anyone why would I say it to you? I didn't even tell the alpha'

He was hiding something about his father, but nobody understood why.
When jungkook wanted to know, he didn't tell him and went to a party and got laid. That's when jungkook found out what he did and jaehyun rejected him.

*crack*

Jin reached out to his bag which was next to him, and got out steel chopsticks and passed it to namjoon who just broke the wooden ones.

"uhm soory about that" said namjoon to jungkook.

While jungkook just gave amused looks at the namjin couple. It's like Jin knew this would happen. Jin didn't even look at namjoon when he broke it. He knew what sound it was and just did his job.

They were just so perfect together. It hurt jungkook to know that he wont be able to have a life, a love like that.

"are you going to the pack's party hall? It's three days from today. I mean that party is a must for everyone. But are you going as my date or going as a host. Cuz you're making the cake?" asked namjoon.

There is going to be a party on Saturday. But it's not actually a party. That day is considered the moon day.
Since moon goddess is their deity, they celebrate this day by dancing and just enjoying their time amidst their pack members. That place has no roof, grass all around the vast ground. It has pillars that has ancient writings which no one can understand. But it doesn't look old at all. If anything, it looks like it was built just yesterday.
The pillars form a circle, a very big circle around the place, where the party is held.

(something like this. It will be decorated with lightings and other stuff. The lake is actually just a big pond. This place is near a pond, not like an island or sthg)

"actually I was thinking of going there as a host, but I changed my mind. I will help them before the event but I'll be going as a guest, with my date" said Jin winking at namjoon when he said the last sentence.

"hyung you're gonna make the cake this year? Wow how many layers?" asked taehyung curious. It's a big event so of course everyone would be curious about who was planning it.

"not just me. Me and jungkook are doing it. We both are gonna make the cake and he said he will help me decorate." said Jin smiling.

"but hyung we have the performance thing on Friday. We will be busy until then. Next day is moon day. I don't know If we'll be able to help on Friday." said taehyung, he did not want his time with jungkook be interrupted, and also for Jin to do it all alone.

He wanted to help his hyung and do the performance.

"it's okay It doesn't take much time. You guys can come help Saturday morning. The event is at 7pm. We can finish it before that" said Jin reassuring Tae.

"hmm if you say so. Also I want chips, while going to the place. It's a long ride. And jungkook gets to come with me" Tae made a condition to jungkook.

"yeah okay. Wait! hey! he is the one who is helping who do you get to make orders"

Jungkook started giggling at the small fight between brothers while namjoon was just calmly eating as if it was a normal thing.

"well I am willing to help so I can make orders" said Tae

"well I don't want your help"

"that's not fair I have to practice with jungkook but I'm still willing to help you even after a tiring day!"

"no thank you I'll only take jungkook"

"no! You can't take jungkook from me!" argued back Tae not realizing his words were straight from his heart and he did not want to open his heart, to cause any problems.

There was a one second silence, when Jin stopped talking and taehyung's eyes were wide and namjoon was chocking on air
All while jungkook was madly blushing.

Thank God no one noticed, so jungkook gave water to namjoon and turned to jin saying "well it wouldn't be bad if we had extra hand helping us with the event so why not just take him too?" _of course taehyung said it in a friendly way, why would he like someone like me. His sentence was just misleading. They misunderstood his sentence, that's it_ thought jungkook

"well yeah ok thats okay too" said Jin clearing his throat.

The awkward atmosphere was gone after jungkook spoke up and it went normally after that. They ate and it was time to leave.

Jin picked up his and namjoon's coat which was on the sofa. And taehyung was going to walked out after namjin left.

He picked up his bag and headed to the door while jungkook was right behind him.

He turned back to look at jungkook and "sayonara. Mata ashtane"

Jungkook smiled and said "annyeong. Naeil bwayo"

Taehyung looked at jungkook In a way the younger couldn't understand.(like how I look at food) It was like he was trying to tell him something. Taehyung's eyes held so many emotions. It was so confusing for jungkook to understand.

But it felt too good to look away. They both were staring until taehyung decided to look away, because if he didn't he would have kissed him right there and then...

_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_

Two days they gonna perform!
What do think might happen?

I gave spoilers to my friend and she has been like this 👉 😑
Ever since I did 😂

Anyways, stay safe, avoid going outside and eat healthy!

A fanart to brighten your day
(credit goes to the artist)

Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.5K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...
141K 5.4K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
107K 4.6K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
2.1M 136K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...