Vehemence

LieutenantLoki द्वारा

ve·he·mence ˈvēəməns/ n. the display of strong feeling; passion. Lany, a fresh graduate from the Starfleet Ac... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
Author's Note
Déjà Vu - Vehemence Sequel

Author's Note

1K 15 0
LieutenantLoki द्वारा

Thank you for opening this book, I hope you enjoy reading it and I enjoy interactions a lot so please, don't be shy to speak your minds, comment, like, or correct me if you must. I will try my best to write this as properly as I can, and also make sure that I check it regularly for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes so you can enjoy it. Thank you!

P.S - I'll update very frequently, everyday if possible, especially because we're on a school break. I'll try to finish this before the school years starts so it wouldn't take long to update.

I do not own any of the characters from Star Trek that I will be using in this story or anything else that belongs to Star Trek. I do claim ownership for the protagonist, Lany for she is a fragment of my imagination.

This is purely fictitious and any similarities to reality are purely just coincidences. Thank you.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

313 12 2
You're an Ensign aboard the Enterprise, and your crush on Captain Pike leads you to accept a diplomatic mission that has you in way over your head. B...
2.3K 126 25
Just months after the new Cardassian Dominion alliance decimated the Demilitarized Zone, Starfleet is facing the prospect of war against a villain al...
10K 366 19
Alana Pike, daughter of Admiral Christopher Pike, is left alone after Khan's fatal attack. Her best friend and 'older brother' figure, Jim Kirk, adop...
My Darling arven द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

32.6K 893 14
Charlotte Spinster has just started working for the Enterprise as a doctor as Bones' apprentice. When she is sent on her first mission to capture the...