"FATED MATES" - WEREWOLF AU

Galing kay subagokul118

"I ALPHA ABHI, REJECT YOU OMEGA PRAGYA, AS MY MATE"...😲 To know More Peep in.. 😉 This story Copyrights to ©... Higit pa

💟 PROLOGUE 💟
💟CHAPTER 1💟
💟CHAPTER - 2💟
💟CHAPTER - 3💟
❤CHAPTER 4❤
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7 "REJECTED"
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 6 "MY MATE"

1K 110 34
Galing kay subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!!! Pressing star is not a Big deal...

Happy Reading!!! 😁

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get into the story...

Chapter 6

Pragya's pov: 

     "Thank god! dad saved us.  How could the shorter alpha can tell i am an omega!? I am wearing my scent blocker made by moonflower.  No one can find out that i am an omega *yet* ". Pragya asked bulbul as they went to meet their mom, sarla.

  " I heard that some alphas have extremely good sense of scent.  May be purab is one of them.  And don't worry didi everything will be fine.  Me and our family is there to protect you always".

Pragya clenched her fists. That's something she always hated.  Being protected by her family like this.  Being a burden....

"The short one?  How do you know his name?" pragya asked masking her insecurities to herself.

      "Its a wonder you dont know them.  They are quiet famous within the werewolf community.  The a bit shorter one is Purab, an alpha and abhi's best friend.  Abhi, the taller one is a true blood alpha and everyone believes that he is the strongest among our kind.  And he is known for his cold personality not only in werewolf community but also in the human town. They friends since forever! And both are really nice to their loved ones...  But"

Pragya frowned "what?" 

"The abhi guy has a girlfriend already.  But he never treats her nice.  There is a rumor-  Ow MOM we are here!!".

Bulbul cut what she was about to say to greet their mother  who is waiting for them in their backyard.

   Pragya waited a bit impatiently to hear more about this abhi guy.  Somehow this man messes her brain. She can't help but wonder about their 'intimate-eye-staring-competition'.

He is a true blood the most dominant rank. I am an omega the most submissive rank.  Even though i was trained to never submit to an alpha's command.  He is a danger!  I should keep my distance and never let him know my rank identity"

     "My babies! Are you guyz enjoying yourself?! " she asked us as we sat in the couch near her. 

"Yes mom" we both replied her at the same time.  She smiled like a proud mom.  Wait, she IS a proud mom. Afterall she raised two amaZing daughters.  An alpha who is  brave and strong both mentally and physically.  An omega

who is smart, courageous, bold and Spontaneous despite of her weak rank.  Its just that i need some confidence...

      "I have something for both of you guys. Bulbul! Pragya!  its our family treasure!  I hope you both treasure it as our ancestors did" she told us and gave us both our presents. Our father joined us in the backyard as bulbul opened her present.

     "Its my father's he gave it to me before i was crowned as the head alpha and before i found your mom, my mate. It is perfect time to give this to you as well. Because you will soon be the leading our pack with your mate as i am getting older" he said with a proud smile in his face...

He is getting older..  Bulbul almost cried.  But held it in as she is an alpha.  I opened my gift to see a beautiful necklace with a stunning moonstone pendent.

"Its our family treasure honey.  We protected it generation after generation.  It's your turn now. Our ancestors told us that the moonstone holds immense power" I am confused.

Why did they give it to me then?  Isn't bulbul a better holder of this property? 

Anywayd i accepted it and wore it in my neck.  We did a family hug.  All of us are happy at the moment... All of them went back to the party.   It was almost midnight... 

I stared at the moon with bliss as it looked down at me. 

Abhi's pov:

     After the sister and their father left.  Purab went to garden in front of the house to have some fresh air.  Leaving me alone in my own thoughts about the mesmerizing eyes.  I snapped out of my thoughts as i remembered about tanu.

A wave Guilt rushed through my spine.  Here i was thinking about someone else when i already have a *girlfriend*...  I started to search for her.  She was nowhere in this floor. May be she is in the furst floor? 

     I rushed to the first floor.  I found her in the balcony.

I went near her and asked,  "where were you?". She seemed startled as i spoke behind her back.

She turned to me and replied, " dont startle me like that abhi i just went to the restroom".

"Ok".

     "Abhi my mom called me and said that she was sick.  I want to see her-".

"OK let's go i will call purab".

"No!  Abhi, you promised ur mom so i will return to our pack first.  You and purab stay here and return after the party. Bye". She said and before i tell her something she hugged me goodbye and went away.  May be she is right..

     It was pretty dark here..  Only the moon Illuminating the night..  It's midnight...  I sighed.. 

And then it hit my nostrils.  The intoxicating scent.  Its alluring me to follow it.  Even my wolf howls in joy at this scent before i know it my legs started to follow the scent.  The scent of chocolate and vanilla.

My wolf demanded to take control.  But i know if i let it happen i will do something i will regret.

  I know the scent belongs to one of the two sisters.  I was right there she stood in the backyard.  Pragya

The owner of the addictive scent. My eyes turned dark red with a hint of gold as hers turned sparkling blue!?  *OMEGA*

     MATE!!! 

     My wolf howled in happiness and demanded me to mark our mate right here right now!  But i was awestruck at the sight before me.

I went near her.  Her scent was like drugs.  (Disclaimer: Dont do drugs kids and be safe at home).

And I can't get enough of it.  She was a head shorter than me. But that didn't stop me from looking at her shook face.  Her eyes all big and innocent looking up at me. 

She looked more pretty closer. Its pulling the strings in my heart.  So I engulfed her in a hug. 

I felt a electric shock went through us.  It felt like home.  Cozy and lovely.

"You look beautiful!" I told her as i nuzzled my nose in her neck to inhale more of her.

I really cant get more of her.  If i can i will build her a castle and make her  *My Queen*

      She seemed startled and didn't give any response to my hug or my comment.

So it let out a small comforting growl let her feel comfortable as well.

She hugged me back and nuzzled her face in my chest like a cute kitten releasing her chocolate and vanilla scent. 

I went near her juncture of neck and shoulder  to mark her, as i felt my fangs grow. *MY OMEGA*

     Then it hit me like a truck.  Tanu.  My girlfriend.  I promised to reject my mate for her. I snapped out of it and pushed her lightly.  She stumbled back  as her leg hit the couch.  My heart clenched at the sight and wolf begun cursing me to not to do what i was about to do.  But its now or never.  I stared at her blankly and said,

     " I, ALPHA ABHI, REJECT YYOU OMEGA PRAGYA, AS MY MATE!!!"

      Thats when i felt my heart tear apart in pain into pieces, literally!!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

To be continued...

What will happen next???

Target 🎯 70+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views friends!!!

By Subagokul & VioletSinclair8

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

63K 5.6K 44
Pragya and Abhi, both have likely different pasts.. When both enter into a bond of marriage, what they will do?? they both don't like each other nor...
26.9K 2.9K 21
They loves each other more than their life... A war and a betrayal made their souls to leave the world. But they born again to complete their love an...
15.5K 1.6K 29
Ranbir picks Prachi in his arms. Ranbir :- madam, I am with you, I will take you everywhere like this.
1.9M 55.3K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...