๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ <๐Ÿ‘

By lolabae114

you move to new jersey from new york. one day you went to the mall and met three amazing boys. but one guy ma... More

the guy - introduction

1 0 0
By lolabae114

this is you, you love making tiktoks and staying up til 6 am !

this is your brother, he loves hanging out with his friends , samy and malcom

this is mattia, he loves hanging out with the boys and making titkoks, and maybe even you

this is alejandro, ale for short, he loves the boys and making tiktoks, or maybe even you!

this is kairi , kai for short, he likes tiktoks and hanging out with the boys, maybe you.

(you'll meet more people on the way).

it all started at the ending of 2019, you're having the time of your live. but your mom has something important.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.6K 29
Inspired by Arsenic Blues by 11QueenSupreme11 and Young Gods by phoenix1770, but with my own plot. This is a mix of reactions and story. What happens...
204K 6.1K 98
A villainess known by all as a wicked woman who has done all sorts of evil deeds-Ducal Lady Violet. She regained her memories of her previous life af...
48.9K 3.1K 109
When eight-year-old girl, Jie, sees an enormous lightning dragon hovering over her hospital bed, her first thought is to wonder what on earth the nur...
183K 3.9K 21
โ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐’„๐’“๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’„๐’“๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โž ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜...